Morrissey Photography Reviews

6 Reviews for Morrissey Photography

1 User photo

Morrissey Photography 1

Abby · Married on 09/03/2017

5 stars are not enough - Machaela and her team did an amazing job shooting our wedding. They were incredibly creative and were so wonderfully easy to work with. We surprised our moms on our wedding day, and Morrissey Photo took a priceless video of the surprise and beautiful pictures of the evening.

Machaela and her team were up for anything (hence our chicken Molly making the photos!), and they also gave great direction. Turner and I can be a little awkward in front of the camera, but they put us at ease, and we couldn't love the pictures more! Thank you, thank you for the wonderful experience Morrissey Photo!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Brooke · Married on 07/14/2017

We went with Morrissey Photography for our wedding this summer and could not have made a better choice! Machaela and her team were amazing to work with and so fun. Not only does Machaela take amazing photos, she was so much help when planning our timeline for the big day and keeping everything moving. The team helped make our Wedding day stress free and we were thrilled with our photos, they were all amazing and captured the day perfectly.

Sent on 01/13/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Macheal has done my wedding pictures and my daughters senior pictures. Macheala worked with me on both. I'm not much of a picture person, but she made us feel so comfortable. I love this photographer and the pictures she gave us are just breathtaking. Thank you again for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Kasey · Married on 03/25/2017

The team at Morrissey Photography went above and beyond on my wedding day. They are professional, fun and can work with the toughest members of a bridal party. The attention to detail is unlike any other wedding I have seen! I am so happy with my photos and will treasure them for a lifetime. I will continue to use Morrissey Photography for all of my family photos!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Nellie · Married on 09/17/2016

Morrissey Photography did a wonderful job for our wedding. She was organized and prompt. Captured every special moment and actually a few I didn't even realize she had captured!! I was so Happy when I got to view my photos. Quick turn around as well!! Highly recommended!!!

Ive shared one of my favorite photos that I had no idea she took until I viewed them!! Great JOB!!!!

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Morrissey Photography 2

Jessie · Married on 08/27/2016

Loved my photos! I really enjoyed working with Morrissey Photography. They completely understood my vision and captured exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 01/09/2018