Morrison's Flowers & Gifts Reviews

62 | Williamsburg, VA

62 Reviews for Morrison's Flowers & Gifts

Emily · Married on 07/03/2011

Morrison's did above and beyond work for my wedding. I worked with Arlene from begging to end. I described what I was looking for over the phone and when I came into the store she had a demo ready for me to look at all ready to go on the table! Surprisingly, it was as if she had taken a photograph from inside my mind! She was so easy to work wish, a real sweetheart, very flexible. We had to add extras at the last minute and it was no trouble what so ever. Their pricing is FAR worth the quality and service you get. I got so many compliments on my flowers and love them so much that I am having them frozen so that they look just the way they did on our wedding day! Thanks Morrisons!

Sent on 07/15/2011

Loren · Married on 06/04/2011

The day of my wedding it snowed 7 inches! I was worried about vendors not delivering, but thanks to their forward thinking, they delivered the flowers early in the morning to ensure I would have my flowers for my wedding day. Proving both their reliability and flexibility. I absolutely LOVED the arrangement they put together. The colors and combination selection was outstanding and my bouquet turned out truly gorgeous. Thank you so much for putting together a beautiful arrangement! I would highly recommend Morrison's Flowers.

Sent on 02/07/2017

Jennifer · Married on 01/05/2008

After a nasty encounter with the most popular Williamsburg florist on the Knot, I was discouraged. I didn’t want to use a vendor whom I had heard nothing about! But, I took a chace with Morrison’s after I received their quote…Arlene had the most creative ideas of any florist I met with, in addition to being one of the most reasonably priced. She was also extremely flexible with our budget and never made me feel bad about it…ladies, if a vendor ever makes you feel bad about your budget or tries to bully you into paying more by ignoring your budget guidelines, then don’t deal with them!! We never did any mock-ups before the wedding, but I was extremely pleased with everything! I actually checked my email the day of the wedding and Arlene had sent me an email that simply said, “YOU’RE GOING TO LOVE THE BOUQUETS!” You can tell she loves her job, and she is a super sweet lady. My bouquet was lovely and simple, just like I had requested. The bridesmaid bouquets were perfect; they loved them! And, Arlene even cloved some of the oranges in the centerpieces, which she offered to do for me if she found the time without paying extra. Now, that’s a good vendor! I don’t understand the knottie fascination with one particular florist and when there are (in my opinion) better ones out there! Give Morrison’s and Arlene a chance…they are a small family business and it shows in how they treat you!

Sent on 01/20/2008
  • I

Irma · Married on 01/14/2018

Arlene and her flower shop ladies always super sweet when you meet with them and via email. Her shop is beautiful and the flowers even more so. I received so many compliments on my centerpieces and bouquets for myself and my girls. My event was the first time I utilized their services and I will continue to do so. Thank you Arlene for making my wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Extremely flexible and easy to work with. Flowers are expensive but Morrison's gave a good deal for the event. They were very, very beautiful

Sent on 07/03/2015

The flowers for my wedding turned out great! I worked with Cindy and Arlene and they were fabulous. They helped to refine my ideas to fit my budget. The flowers for the church were gorgeous and seamlessly worked well with the other flowers at the reception. I had lilies in my bouquet and they made sure the remove all of the pollen so that I didn't have to worry about staining my dress or hands. I wish I had requested that I had the bouquets delivered to the hotel for pictures while I got ready. I was very happy with all of the flowers and would definitely recommend! Their prices were very reasonable, especially compared to other places in the area.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Christina · Married on 12/31/2013

We used Morrison's for our wedding on 12/31/13. They were great!! Their knowledge of what types of flowers and accoutrements would work with our vision was incredible. Everything came out looking beautiful.

The only complaint I would have is that I think we ended up with one too many boutineers, and the groom's boutineer was supposed to have black silk, not blue. I don't know on whose end the first error was, but we were definitely missing a black silk boutineer.

Overall, though, Morrison's was EXCELLENT. I would highly recommend them to anyone having a wedding in the Williamsburg, VA area!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/13/2013

I chose to work with Morrison's because a friend of mine used them for her wedding last year. Arlene was very professional and open to all my ideas. She worked with me on what flowers I liked vs. what flowers were available for our October wedding, and took into account my budget as well. I did end up spending a little more on flowers because 'floral' was one of my themes.

The centerpieces were collections of 3 vases of different sizes, in which Arlene arranged 3 different flowers to create a romantic, eclectic look. The bouquets were stunning--white and pink roses with accents of dusty miller (Arlene's suggestion)--and the boutonnieres and corsages matched. We also had Morrison's do a centerpiece for the church and flowers to decorate the cake.

Arlene and her staff were very punctual in getting the flowers to the venues first thing, so they would already be in place when photos were taken, and Arlene placed the flowers on the cake herself to make sure the effect was perfect.

Our flowers were beautiful and nearly 2 weeks after the wedding are still blooming beautifullyl in arrangements around the house. I'm very glad I chose to go with Morisson's--there was no stress involved!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Excellent vendor who is willing to work with any budget. The flowers were beautiful and our bouquets lasted for weeks after the wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2013

Deirdre · Married on 06/11/2016

3.0

I am SO thankful that I selected Morrison Flowers for our wedding! Arlene and Cindy are absolutely amazing to work with and it was such a joy to get to know them and watch as they helped shape my vision. I am extremely OCD and it was hard for me to let go and rely on sending pictures, etc. and then only seeing the final creation the day of, but they blew me away! I had shared my Pinterest pages and print outs with them and they took the time to sit down with me over multiple meetings to truly make sure they captured my vision. Arlene also helped me on pricing and what items to cut down on when I needed to get the price down. She didn't make me feel bad about the need to cut costs and helped me decide which items were a must. She was also creative in thinking of ways to reuse the flowers from the ceremony for the reception. I am going to truly miss working with these ladies and cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with their services! Thank you so much for going above and beyond to make our wedding dream a reality!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Carolyn · Married on 07/23/2016

3.5

You all were very friendly. You really made my ideas come to life and I couldn't have been more pleased with the final products.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2015

4.2
      2.0

They were very nice and extremely flexible, and we made many changes through out working with them and they were happy to change things for us. Our only complaint is my husband's boutineer fell apart to the point that it couldn't be fixed right before our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/21/2015