48 Reviews for Morrison's Flowers & Gifts

Clean Up (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
48 Morrison's Flowers & Gifts Reviews

Morrison's Flowers was the best florist we could have chosen for our wedding. Out of all of our vendors, Arlene was the most professional, sweet, accommodating, and honest person we worked with. She really went above and beyond to ensure everything was special and perfect - and brought my Pinterest board to life! All of the flowers and decoration for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were how we envisioned and more.

Photos
Profile Picture Brenna, 11/11/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Morrison's was amazing to work with at our wedding! They provided great services! All the bouquets, corsages, and boutonniere's were gorgeous! I would highly recommend them for your flower uses!

Profile Picture Daria, 10/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Event Design, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals

Morrison's Flowers and Gifts did an amazing job! The flowers were way more beautiful than I could've imagined! We ordered a lot of flowers and it was a great value! Also, they were more than willing to be flexible with where to transport the flowers and also with times. They are so friendly as well! I couldn't have imagined a better flower company to work with!

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Crowns, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery

Morrison's Flowers did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers, and they were a delight to work with! My bridesmaids wore floral dresses, so I wanted something simple but beautiful for their bouquets. Arlene designed lovely baby's breath bridesmaid bouquets. My sister even commented that she had no idea baby's breath could be so beautiful! I also requested additional flowers to pin into my hair, and they went above and beyond offering me a beautiful selection. I got tons of compliments! My husband and I highly recommend Morrison's Flowers for couples planning a Williamsburg wedding!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/17/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My wedding and rehearsal dinner flowers were GORGEOUS! Arlene is such a pleasure to work with. The flowers turned out even better than I anticipated. I had a tight budget but you would have never known given the beautiful designs Arlene came up with. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/10/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I found Arlene and Morrison's after I went to a friend's wedding and love their centerpieces. Arlene is so friendly and really brings the vision to life. I was able to tell her what my price range was for certain pieces and she made it happen! We were able to consult for 2-3 weeks via email until everything was just as I wanted. Morrison's was able to create the cascade bouquet I had always envisioned for my wedding day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/10/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Arlene was so lovely to work with, and captured our vision beautifully. From our initial consultation to the day of, I felt comfortable and knew that I was in good hands. Morrison's was highly professional and attended to every detail. They were even able to incorporate magnolias into some of the final arrangements...so pretty!

Profile Picture User6513652, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

I remotely planned my Williamsburg, VA wedding from Florida. I booked Morrison's blindly, but I made the best choice!! Morrison's was recommended to me by a friend in the area, and my Catering Manager at my venue told me Arlene was wonderful to work with! She made my vision come to life! I cannot say enough good things! Good price, great value, beautiful flowers!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 4/22/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

The flowers were amazing! I told her what I wanted and she made sure I got exactly that!

Profile Picture Anna, 11/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Arlene and her team at Morrison's Flowers and Gifts did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! I'm a girl on a mission, but am always so indecisive! I sat down with Arlene months before the wedding and gave her a list of what I needed: bouquets, corsages, boutineers, etc., my budget, and the colors my girls were wearing. She asked for an inspiration photo and mentioned so many adorable ideas! I wanted something that would incorporate every bridesmaid (each having a different pastel colored dress) with an elegant and full look. Morrison's Flowers went above and beyond bringing that vision to life - I can still remember the excitement on everyone's face when their bouquet arrived. I can even recall pulling up in the limo and seeing our beautifully dressed arbor draped in eucalyptus! For someone who needs to be OCD and put together everything myself i'm beyond thrilled with how well it all turned out, and on time!!! It all just tied together so well! I highly recommend this team! From planned out requested details to the last minute requests - they can get it DONE!!!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

Morrisons was so easy to work with. I had several last minute changes and they were so willing to make what I wanted perfect. They would send me texts of pictures of what The centerpieces would look like. And if I didn't like it, they changed it no problem. My flowers were literally perfect.

Profile Picture Jennah, 8/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

When I think flowers in Williamsburg, there is no option but Morrison's. They are hands down the BEST florist in the area. Arlene is INCREDIBLE. I gave her my ideas, a romantic theme. I told her I wanted two types of centerpieces and entrance and bar arraignments that complimented the style of classic Williamsburg and she delivered. If you go onto their FB, I was the bride that "chose pineapple for my entrance," also there are pictures on the Ford's Colony Country Club website of the work she did. It was just stunning! People are still raving about how beautiful everything was and I couldn't agree more. Also, Arlene was always available when I had a thought or an idea. As an out-of-town bride, this was of utmost importance. When I was in town, she made sure she was able to meet with me in person to help develop my vision. A cool thing I had her do was, instead of preserving the bouquet, which would be crazy expensive, Arlene is creating a silk floral wreath for me that I can hang every year around my anniversary. Thank you so much Arlene. my day wouldn't have been the same without you!

Profile Picture Audrey, 7/23/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Arlene is one of the most honest vendors in Williamsburg. She truly wants the best for every couple. We had a large wedding, and as a result worked with many vendors. However, Arlene was one of the best of our vendors. Not only was she very helpful in giving us ideas for flowers and decor, she went out of her way to do things that other vendors would charge for. I highly recommend Morrison's Flowers if you are looking for a company that truly cares about your special day. Thank you Arlene and the team at Morrison's. You made our day so special.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Words cannot do justice on the service we received. Arlene was great. We had ideas of what we wanted but did not know 100% and were getting stressed out. She had great ideas and she seemed to know what we needed without us saying. Arlene took what we had and made is beyond what we could imagine. We trusted her to make decisions on our wedding day because we were so full of nerves and she delivered. Arlene was also so calm and made us feel reassured that things would work out beautifully and it did. Thanks so much for making our special day what it was!

Profile Picture Andrea, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Arlene was so wonderful to work with! She made all of my visions come to life for a beautiful finished product. She even made a gorgeous flower collar for my dog ??

Profile Picture Carrie, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Arlene at Morrison's flowers! From day one, she was amazing. I didn't even have an appointment because I drove down to do a cake tasting with my daughter and son-in-law and didn't know how long it would take before I had to head back to DC. We had a little bit of time, so we stopped by. Arlene had an appt. coming in soon, but she took the time to meet with us. We appreciated her kindness - she could have turned us away and told us to make an appt. She truly cared about making everything perfect as if it were her own daughter's wedding. She called when the flowers came in and said the color of a certain flower was more orange than peach and she was concerned my daughter wouldn't be happy. I trusted her judgment - all of the flowers for the ceremony and reception were beautiful!! She was so easy to work with and went above and beyond in making sure everything was perfect for my daughter's special day! I would highly recommend her and would definitely use her services again.

Profile Picture User6201934, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Arlene is a family friend and such a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating when I needed to add things that I forgot to her proposal several times. And was more than accommodating when I wanted to change the bouquets slightly the morning of the wedding!

Morrison's Flowers provides high quality product at a very great price and I would recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 11/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Arlene is amazing! She really went above and beyond to not only listen to my needs/vision, but to recommend & suggest what would be the most beneficial to the day and the budget. I truly recommend Morrison's for your floral.

The best part: I do not know flowers very well, but we were able to communicate with pictures so I could show her what I liked and she used that to build a seasonal, beautiful bouquet within our budget.

Profile Picture User4589375, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Arlene was so wonderful to work with! She genuinely cares about each brides big day and the flowers that will make it the most beautiful. No one ever tried to upsell me on anything, and I thought like everyone there was very committed to giving me the best service possible! They were very flexible when I needed to change the number of corsages and boutonnieres two weeks before the wedding. The flowers look beautiful, and held up remarkably well! We were able to reuse them the next day as centerpieces for our wedding brunch. I'd highly recommend Arlene and Morrison's flowers to anyone !!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/19/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Morrison's flowers and gifts did a phenomenal job on my wedding flowers. The flower arrangements were even better than I expected. So unique and beautiful.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We looked at several florists for our wedding, and when we met Arlene and Cindy, we knew we wanted to work with Morrison's! We did not know exactly what we wanted to do, and they helped us to craft a beautiful event that really felt like "us." We couldn't be happier with the results. The guests gave many compliments about the beautiful arrangements, and everyone kept saying that the bridal bouquet was one of the most beautiful they had ever seen. All of the credit goes to Morrison's!

Profile Picture Jillian, 6/13/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My husband and I got married in June of 2015- everyone told me that I would become fixated on one thing. For me, that was flowers. Since I was a little girl I dreamt of having seas of flowers on my wedding day. My mom recommended Morrison's, whom I have heard great things about in the past.

I currently live in Denver, CO, and Arlene was very helpful and flexible about scheduling a time to get together. Morrison's was so organized, and knew exactly what I was envisioning for our special day. I had printed some examples from Pinterest, and they blew those out of the water. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, I skyped with Morrison's to see prototypes, constantly talked through email about details I wanted to add or subtract. They were so on point and helpful throughout the entire planning process.

I will never forget the day of my wedding when Arlene showed up to the venue with all of our arrangements and bouquets- it brought tears to my eyes. What they created was the most magical thing I have seen. It was truly the focal point of our entire wedding. If you are in the market for flowers for any occasion- you cannot go wrong with Morrison's. They were so fabulous to work with, helped me be stress free, and truly brought my vision to life. Thank you so much for all that you did!!!!

Profile Picture Chrissy, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Cindy provided gorgeous flowers and stayed within the budget I set. I was very impressed with her work.

Profile Picture User5236236, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Morrison's Flowers was a delight to work with. They made me feel secure that all the little details would be handled perfectly. The flower arrangement was absolutely beautiful and a great value too. They worked behind the scenes setting up all of our centerpieces at the reception, the unity candle arrangement at the church, and delivered the bridal bouquet and bride's maids flowers to my hotel room. I loved my flowers so much I have kept them as a keepsake in the entryway of my home. If you are looking for professionals whom have a great deal of talent, experience, and are very kind, then look no further than Morrison's Flowers!

Profile Picture Katherine, 5/2/15, 2 Reviews