Morrison's Flowers & Gifts Reviews

61 | Williamsburg, VA

61 Reviews for Morrison's Flowers & Gifts

Kimberly · Married on 11/07/2020

Simply elegant

Cindy nailed down my vision from day one and made it come to life!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Edilberto O. Pelausa · Married on 09/12/2020

Excellent on every way! Arlene is the best!

We were so very pleased with the gorgeous flowers for our wedding! Fresh, beautiful, creative, and stunning! Arlene created a design for us twice (!) when I changed my color choice, and she did with understanding and good cheer. Morrison's is flexible, very responsive, creative and of the very highest quality. You can trust them to be extraordinary.

Sent on 10/11/2020

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Edilberto! Congratulations on your wedding, you were beautiful! We loved making your day special, and your flower choices. Arlene
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/10/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

As a person who knows nothing about flowers, I was worried about what to do for my wedding. Arlene and her team instantly eased my nerves and were so attentive in listening to our ideas and making them a reality. I knew we would have beautiful flowers but was completely in awe at their beautiful works of art. I can’t recommend Morrison’s flowers enough!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Erin. It's couples like you that keep us loving what we do! Have a great first year and many to come.
  • Marrissa

Marrissa · Married on 10/19/2019

Gorgeous Flowers!!!

Morrison's was wonderful! I am still so happy with the bouquets they created for me and my bridesmaids. I had a last minute change (literally the week of) when the groom's father was able to attend the wedding. I called Morrison's within days of the wedding and she added an extra boutonniere at no extra charge!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you for that lovely review. You and your inspiration colors made us all so happy! We loved all those shades of lavender, white and purple. Here's to a first wonderful year, and many to come. Arlene

Stacy · Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful!!!!!!!

I cannot thank Arlene and her team enough for their hard work to make our dream a reality! We met with Arlene to go over the details and throughout the next year we made a few changes. Anytime I emailed or called, they responded very quickly. They even called me a few times to make sure they had all of the details correct. The floral arrangements and centerpieces were perfect and I LOVE my bouquet! Everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Stacy, thank you so much for that sweet review. It was our pleasure! Just remember, you picked out all those flowers! You have great taste!

Michele Nolen · Married on 09/10/2019

Highly Recommend Morrisons Flowers for your wedding!!

LOVED working with Arlene for our recent wedding! Her florals and decor were beautiful, and her prices are extremely reasonable. We gave her photos to copy, and the outcome was even better than the photos! She has in stock vases, and will find other products if she does not have what you want. She respects budgets, will brainstorm to give you the best value, and is just a nice person who cares if you are happy. We were thrilled with everything they did! You won't be sorry to choose them for your wedding!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Michele, It was a pleasure and honor! We wish all the happiness in the world to the beautiful couple! Arlene

Arri Daniels · Married on 11/10/2018

So gorgeous!

So I had no idea what I wanted for flowers. They worked with me and showed me some samples until I narrowed down what I wanted for flowers. Now, I had royal blue and gold for my colors and blue flowers are hard to find. But they found some and my goodness the bouquet was gorgeous! The centerpieces I wanted to be simple, but they were so accommodating when I had to make a last minute change to indulge my in-laws' cultural beliefs. (If you're marrying a Korean, white mums are the only flower used for funerals; they represent death/dying/sadness--whoops).
    The flowers were delivered on time and they held up well all day. All the flowers were fresh and since I had only a few flowers to decorate the reception and chapel, they really added that touch of elegance and simplicity that I was looking for. They can do ornate, but I'm a simple girl at heart, lol. I loved Morrison's and I'd use them again (for other occasions, no second wedding for me!)

Sent on 11/27/2018

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Arri. We are so grateful for you and your review. You and your girls/family were so beautiful on your wedding day. What a lovely setting and of course, great choices on the flowers!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Crago · Married on 10/27/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers and Creative Designs (Morrison’s Flowers)

Written by Mother of Bride – Stephanie and Zachary married on 10/27/2018

Morrison’s Flowers did a fabulous and very creative job with all of the flowers for our daughter’s wedding! From our initial meeting in January 2018 through the wedding day, Arlene Aitken (Owner) was very attentive to all our needs and truly delightful to work with. Since neither my daughter nor I know much about flowers, Arlene’s amazing expertise in florals, creative design and wedding planning were invaluable and hugely appreciated. Morrison’s Flowers created lovely flower arrangements for the altar of our church as well as beautiful flowing pew markers. The bride’s bouquet was stunningly gorgeous and her bridesmaids bouquets were lovely too. For the wedding reception, Arlene and her staff designed three unique types of floral arrangements for the tables which totally enhanced the beauty of the venue. And on the wedding day, we had every confidence that Morrison’s would successfully deliver and setup all our flowers in three different locations…and that they did perfectly! It is obvious that Arlene and her staff take great pride in doing an outstanding and creative floral job that makes each wedding day wonderfully special! And the best part was that we stayed within our flower budget throughout the wedding planning process. 5-Stars for Arlene Aitken and the Staff of Morrison’s Flowers…you truly are the Best!!!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Can we say this couple was fabulous to work with, and especially Cookie? Sometimes you have the opportunity to work with customers who trust your professional judgement-- we loved being able to provide great ideas and within budget. It was our pleasure.

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2018

Good quality and service

The ladies at Morrison’s were as sweet as can be and helped work with our budget and our ideas to create an absolutely gorgeous floral decorated rustic arch, beautiful centerpieces and amazing bouquets for myself and my girls. They worked with us to trim a little excess to stay within budget and focus on what was most important to us. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Kristin, it was our pleasure and we loved the flower choices. Wishing you and Joe, years of love, health and happiness!
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning Flowers

Our flowers were truly incredible. We lived out of state while planning for the wedding, so had to give a few inspirational pictures and trust Morrison's to execute. They more than delivered on our vision!
    If I ever have another event in the Williamsburg area I'm running back to Morrison's for the flowers!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Jillian, Thank you for your sweet review. We loved seeing your vision come to life, from the choice of the flowers, to the lighting and ceremony style, it was truly a beautiful wedding. Best wishes to you and Nick, we hope you have many happy years together.

Theresa · Married on 06/02/2018

Morrison's Flowers and Gifts did an awesome job on all of the flowers for our daughters wedding: bouquets, boutonnieres, wrist corsages and table arrangements. Would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, we were so honored to have a small part in this sweet wedding! Loved the Fuchsia and deep Blue accents!

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

We loved working with Morrison's Flowers and Gifts. They understood our vision and helped bring it to life. They responded quickly and talked through each detail with us. They kept in touch throughout the year as we planned and were flexible as we needed to make changes even up until 3 weeks before. They arrived on time and delivered and set up everything and even came back after to clean it up. The flowers were top quality and the arrangements done flawlessly. Arlene are a pleasure to work with and made this part of wedding planning a breeze. We highly recommend them as a florist!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Taylor. Your wedding was a dream, and we were so pleased to be part of it! Best wishes you you and Tyler!

Shima · Married on 05/19/2018

Arlene and her team are so professional and I’m very happy we got to work with them. They went above our expectations. The venue turn out so pretty with Morrison’s flowers and my bridal bouquet was super gorgeous.

Sent on 06/16/2018

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Shima, we loved everything about your beautiful day!

Susan · Married on 03/24/2018

Morrison’s Flowers did an AMAZING job with all the flowers for my ceremony and reception. Arlene was great to work with and very responsive. Everything was exactly how we envisioned it and very beautiful.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Susan! It was our pleasure, and we loved everything about your wedding!
  • Brenna

Brenna · Married on 11/11/2017

Morrison's Flowers was the best florist we could have chosen for our wedding. Out of all of our vendors, Arlene was the most professional, sweet, accommodating, and honest person we worked with. She really went above and beyond to ensure everything was special and perfect - and brought my Pinterest board to life! All of the flowers and decoration for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were how we envisioned and more.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, we enjoyed working with you and your family. We are so grateful you were pleased, and we loved the flowers and decor you chose. Very chic and beautiful. Congratulations again!

Daria · Married on 10/22/2017

Morrison's was amazing to work with at our wedding! They provided great services! All the bouquets, corsages, and boutonniere's were gorgeous! I would highly recommend them for your flower uses!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Daria! We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a great review.

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2017

Morrison's Flowers and Gifts did an amazing job! The flowers were way more beautiful than I could've imagined! We ordered a lot of flowers and it was a great value! Also, they were more than willing to be flexible with where to transport the flowers and also with times. They are so friendly as well! I couldn't have imagined a better flower company to work with!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Courtney for that great review!

Courtney · Married on 06/17/2017

Morrison's Flowers did a beautiful job on our wedding flowers, and they were a delight to work with! My bridesmaids wore floral dresses, so I wanted something simple but beautiful for their bouquets. Arlene designed lovely baby's breath bridesmaid bouquets. My sister even commented that she had no idea baby's breath could be so beautiful! I also requested additional flowers to pin into my hair, and they went above and beyond offering me a beautiful selection. I got tons of compliments! My husband and I highly recommend Morrison's Flowers for couples planning a Williamsburg wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Courtney, we loved the elegant simplicity of yours and Will's wedding. Congratulations and thank you for taking the time to write this review!

Ashley · Married on 06/10/2017

My wedding and rehearsal dinner flowers were GORGEOUS! Arlene is such a pleasure to work with. The flowers turned out even better than I anticipated. I had a tight budget but you would have never known given the beautiful designs Arlene came up with. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/13/2017
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 06/10/2017

I found Arlene and Morrison's after I went to a friend's wedding and love their centerpieces. Arlene is so friendly and really brings the vision to life. I was able to tell her what my price range was for certain pieces and she made it happen! We were able to consult for 2-3 weeks via email until everything was just as I wanted. Morrison's was able to create the cascade bouquet I had always envisioned for my wedding day. Thank you!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Arlene was so lovely to work with, and captured our vision beautifully. From our initial consultation to the day of, I felt comfortable and knew that I was in good hands. Morrison's was highly professional and attended to every detail. They were even able to incorporate magnolias into some of the final arrangements...so pretty!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet review. We loved your flowers, such a classic mix of traditional and with a modern twist. You chose well.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2017

I remotely planned my Williamsburg, VA wedding from Florida. I booked Morrison's blindly, but I made the best choice!! Morrison's was recommended to me by a friend in the area, and my Catering Manager at my venue told me Arlene was wonderful to work with! She made my vision come to life! I cannot say enough good things! Good price, great value, beautiful flowers!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much, you were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations on your marriage!

Anna · Married on 11/26/2016

The flowers were amazing! I told her what I wanted and she made sure I got exactly that!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Morrison's Flowers & Gifts's reply:

Thank you, Anna. We were so pleased to work with you!

Katherine · Married on 08/20/2016

Arlene and her team at Morrison's Flowers and Gifts did an amazing job with our wedding flowers! I'm a girl on a mission, but am always so indecisive! I sat down with Arlene months before the wedding and gave her a list of what I needed: bouquets, corsages, boutineers, etc., my budget, and the colors my girls were wearing. She asked for an inspiration photo and mentioned so many adorable ideas! I wanted something that would incorporate every bridesmaid (each having a different pastel colored dress) with an elegant and full look. Morrison's Flowers went above and beyond bringing that vision to life - I can still remember the excitement on everyone's face when their bouquet arrived. I can even recall pulling up in the limo and seeing our beautifully dressed arbor draped in eucalyptus! For someone who needs to be OCD and put together everything myself i'm beyond thrilled with how well it all turned out, and on time!!! It all just tied together so well! I highly recommend this team! From planned out requested details to the last minute requests - they can get it DONE!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jennah · Married on 08/07/2016

Morrisons was so easy to work with. I had several last minute changes and they were so willing to make what I wanted perfect. They would send me texts of pictures of what The centerpieces would look like. And if I didn't like it, they changed it no problem. My flowers were literally perfect.

Sent on 10/08/2016