Morningside Greenhouse Reviews

58 | Haledon, NJ

58 Reviews for Morningside Greenhouse

Serap · Married on 03/18/2018

Bryan was very pleasant to work with. He made nice size tall arrangements for our wedding with some dangling crystals with a very reasonable price. We needed arrangements for 40 tables plus our table; i was very pleased with the end work.I defltenely recommend this place.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Theresa · Married on 01/06/2018

Morningside is very professional the 2 times i went to go over all my flowers. They tell you every detail .. what goes with what .. what flower is in season what flowers not to put ... my center pieces came out perfect everything i imagined ..

Sent on 01/09/2018

Dana · Married on 12/03/2017

We used Morningside Greenhouse for both my bridal shower and wedding flowers this past October and December of 2017. I can’t say enough great things about Brian and the team there. They did a fantastic job on both occasions and we were so pleased with the floral arrangements and exceptional customer service. We were able to have a few meetings with Brian to review our vision, talk through ideas and create a beautiful end result. Our vision truly came to life exactly as we planned and we had so many compliments at both events on the flower arrangements and bridal bouquets. We also did our due diligence before booking and Morningside Greenhouse by far had the best prices and value without compromising the end result. We can’t say enough good things here and definitely recommend the team at Morningside Greenhouse for your next event. You will not be dissapointed.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2017

Morningside Greenhouse did an amazing job with our flowers for our wedding day. Brian and his staff were extremely easy to work with and helpful with any questions we had along the way. Brian knows so much about flowers which helped immensely when determining the kind of flowers that would be best to use for my bridal bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, and the boutonnieres for the men. The flowers created by Morningside matched my vision for our wedding day. Morningside Greenhouse did an amazing job with our flowers and I would highly recommend using them.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Vanesa · Married on 09/23/2017

Brian was amazing bringing my vision to life for the ceremony and reception. Flowers where absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much and delivery was all on time.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/15/2017

I am so happy we went with Morningside Greenhouse for our Wedding! They were a pleasure to work with, affordable, and the finished products were absolutely beautiful. Brian is extremely knowledgeable and honest when it comes to flowers. My mom and I went into our first appointment with a very vague vision of what we wanted, and Brian was able to completely direct us and finalize our bouquets, centerpieces, etc. He knows what flowers will be in season, what is in style, and what to stay away from. We wholeheartedly trusted Brian! We had our ceremony at the venue, and the Morningside staff set up our centerpieces on stanchions outdoors during the ceremony, then moved them to our reception tables during Cocktail Hour - it was amazing that we were able to use our centerpieces for both parts of the wedding! I was absolutely OBSESSED with my bouquet, and my bridesmaids' bouquets were gorgeous as well - Brian was able to wrap my bouquet with a piece of my mom's wedding dress, which really made it even more special. Everything ended up looking absolutely beautiful ... Morningside Greenhouse made our Big Day even more perfect than we imagined!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Tiffany · Married on 07/23/2017

Morningside Greenhouse did such an amazing job for my wedding! Brian was extremely helpful, professional, and he gave his honest opinion (even if it was the cheaper option - which MOST florists would never do). I got married on site in the middle of July, he recommended which flowers I should use AND he offered to use the same flowers that I was using as my center pieces to decorate my venue for my ceremony. I could not have asked for a better florist!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Morningside Greenhouse did a fantastic job for my wedding! Brian really listens to you and he really knows everything there is to know about flowers. On top of being so nice and doing a great job, they are also super affordable! They gave us a much better price than other florists we went to. They are very flexible and do an amazing job. I definitely recommend them to other couples looking for a florist who will do an amazing job!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Shannon · Married on 04/25/2015

Thank you to Brian and the rest of the staff at Morningside for the AMAZING job that you have done with our flowers. From our first encounter, to our last the day before the wedding, everyone was extremely helpful and professional. Our centerpieces, bouquets and especially my bouquet was exactly what we have wanted and we have received multiple complements on them! Extremely reasonable and great at what they do! Would absolutely recommend their services!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Stacey · Married on 12/05/2014

Morningside Greenhouse (specifically Brian) was an absolute pleasure to work with. After doing a ton of research and meeting with a few other florists, Brian clearly had the best understanding of what we were looking for, as well as the ability to stay within our minimal budget (even slightly under in some cases!) He did our estimated pricing right on the spot which gave me a huge level of confidence. Further, we were invited back for two additional meetings to discuss the flowers in more detail and view samples of the centerpiece.

The day of the wedding, our delivery actually came early which was great. They needed no guidance at all and the room looked amazing.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2014

Brian was very knowledgeable about the fall collection of flowers! I provided him with pictures and he made my creations come to life. The flowers; bouquet, centerpieces, and overall decorations were stunning. 5 stars!

Sent on 10/18/2014

Josephine · Married on 09/14/2014

They did an amazing job on our wedding flowers. Would definitely recommend morning side greenhouse. Thank you Gary!!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Michele · Married on 08/01/2014

We loved the flowers for our ceremony and tables at our wedding. Originally when the bridal bouquet was dropped off, it wasn't exactly what I had pictured, but they came back and fixed it to make it look like I had pictured. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Tammie · Married on 05/24/2014

My fiance and I were very happy with all of our flowers. We had a few meetings with them to discuss centerpieces, bouquets and substitutes in case our choices were not "in season." They were very professional and helpful throughout the process. I wanted yellow roses and Lilly of the valley for my bouquet, no substitutes...yellow rose was my moms favorite flower and lilly of the valley was my husband's mothers' favorite flower. My bouquet was beyond beautiful....everyone complimented on how stunning the bouquets and centerpieces were! I would recommend Morningside to everyone!

Sent on 06/08/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 04/19/2014

My wedding took place at the Brownstone and Morningside was suggested by the Brownstone. They were my second florist that I visited and I am so glad that I went with them. They had evening hours which made it convenient for my fiance & I who were coming from Brooklyn. Bryan the owner was not pushy, offered great suggestions and ideas that I did not think of and created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding. They offered you three price points and you only need a $100 deposit to hold the date. Bryan's daughter created the centerpieces and did a great job. Some of the flowers stayed alive for two weeks after the wedding. We had tall centerpieces with crystals and candles and we did not have to pay for the stands. Bryan, his daughter and staff were great to work with and I would use them again and recommend them to others.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Colby · Married on 05/03/2013

Morningside was so helpful in choosing the right colors and centerpieces. They are reasonably priced and really did a great job making our wedding venue look beautiful. They arrived on time and delivered everything they promised.

Sent on 05/13/2013

Kathy · Married on 08/25/2012

Brian was a gem! Helped me out when I had no clue what I wanted. My bouquet was amazing!

Sent on 08/30/2012

Lindsey · Married on 06/02/2012

Morningside gave me the most beautiful flowers ever! They delivered everything on time and were very reliable. Great prices and a very helpful staff, who knows everything there is to know about flowers.

Sent on 06/14/2012

Giovanna · Married on 03/23/2012

Our flowers were gorgeous!!! And even with our small budget, the flowers looked like they were very expensive and it was all because Morningside made them look GREAT!!!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Margaret · Married on 11/12/2011

Morningside Greenhouse was amazing. They were professionsal, and very easy to work with.

Sent on 11/13/2011
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/22/2011

Amazing! The flowers were even more gorgeous than I had imagined and nothing could have looked better!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Laura Ann · Married on 09/30/2011

Both of my sisters, my friends and I have used morningside for our weddings and I would recommend anyone who wants top quality and service at a great price to use Morningside and work with Brian. He knows everything you need to know and will be honest with you when it comes to price and style. His prices are unbeatable for the level of quality and service that he provides. He will work with any kind of budget you need and make sure you get exactly what you had envisioned. He was so easy to work with and since my husband and I didnt know that much about flowers, he worked with us and we trusted him completely. The girls flowers, centerpieces and my bouquet was exactly what I envisioned. He was such a pleasure to work with and really made the flowers one of the easiest things to check off our list.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Denise · Married on 09/24/2011

Thank you Brian & Morningside Greenhouse for making my centerpieces look beautiful. My wedding was small and simple and you made it look very elegant while keeping it simple like I wanted it! I absolutely loved, loved, loved my bouquet!!!!! I couldn't have asked for more! You made the whole process so easy! I would definitely recommend Morningside Greenhouse for an floral needs!

Sent on 10/23/2011
  • Javier

Javier · Married on 09/16/2011

We booked them and on the wedding day the flower arrangements and the bride’s bouquet was wonderful. They designed the bride’s bouquet as she requested it, the flowers were fresh. They provided a variation of prices to accommodate the needs to the party, from economic to extravagant. I would booked them again.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Amber · Married on 05/28/2011

I can't say enough good things about working with Brian Fischer, owner of Morningside Greenhouse. He met with us on three separate occasions to discuss every detail of our plans. His knowledge and creativity were unmatched by any of the other florists we considered.

Brian knew how to locate flowers that were in season (lowering the cost) that would compliment the look and feel of our wedding - taking into account my dress, the location, the time of year and the overall vintage theme.
    He came to the table with lots of ideas for our changing budget. He returned every phone call and was a pleasure to work with.

On the day of the wedding, the first time I started crying was when I arrived at the location and saw the incredible landscape he created.

I fully recommend Morningside Greenhouse.

Sent on 06/14/2011