Morgan Wirth Photography Reviews

10 Reviews for Morgan Wirth Photography

• Linnea

Linnea Martin · Getting married on 06/12/2020

So thankful!

We're so SO happy we asked Morgan to do our wedding photos! She has such a great eye for details and shots, she can be flexible and creative on a time crunch, and most of all she is just so personable and sweet! She was also so perceptive and thoughtful! On multiple occasions she anticipated the needs of the bridal party while taking photos and at one point she was gathering and carrying a couple crying flower girls all the while snapping photos to get the right photo. She helped make our day go so amazing, and got our photos back to us in record time.. we were blown away!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Brooklynn

Brooklynn · Married on 12/13/2019

Better than I could’ve asked for!

So personable literally so flexible and willing to do anything that she can to help when things go crazy on the day of!!! We all loved her and felt so so comfortable during photos which is super difficult Sometimes! Love love love!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Tatum · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Amazing photos, she’s so sweet and made us feel so at ease. She’s so responsive and helpful and you get all the photos she takes which is awesome. Would definitely recommend Morgan to anyone needed a photographer!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Miranda · Married on 09/07/2019

Morgan is amazing.

Amazing photos, amazing person

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Arnold · Married on 08/11/2019

Best Wedding Photographer in the PNW!!

Where do I even begin?! Choosing Morgan Wirth as our wedding photographer was one of our best choices for our wedding! Our engagement and wedding photos turned out so beautiful. She was willing to work with my crazy schedule and we woke up at 5am to take engagement photos that turned out awesome! She was so fun and easy to work with. She made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera, made us laugh and wasn't intrusive on our wedding day at all! Working with Morgan was an awesome experience and I would recommend her to anybody looking for an amazing photographer. :)

-Dani

Sent on 09/10/2019

Delaney · Married on 05/11/2019

Returning Customer, have gotten several photo shoots done.

Nether my fiancé or myself are super comfortable in front of the camera, but both of the shoots Morgan has done for us were relaxed, fun, comfortable, easy to laugh, great memories for the two of us, and also turned out so so great! Some of our favorite photos of ourselves, where we feel most confident about how we look, are photos from Morgan. The photos are especially special to us because when we look at them, we remember the sweet and fun interactions and memories we created while Morgan was taking them.

Sent on 02/03/2019

Bethany · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect Day

Morgan and Brad made the day so easy and fun! I wasn’t worried about the photos at all because I knew that Morgan had our best interest in mind. I’m so happy we picked her. It was evident she wanted our day to go smoothly, and she helped with more than just photos. She’s an all-around superhero for weddings.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Megan Miller · Married on 01/12/2019

Incredible!

Morgan is amazing!!! She was super flexible, very attentive and provided absolutely stunning photos! She did an engagement shoot, boudoir shoot, pre-wedding shoot, wedding day shoot and post wedding shoot. She got us the edited photos super fast so we didn’t have to wait long to see them. She makes being in front of a camera so easy and comfortable. Would definitely recommend her as a photographer!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Anna Stiff · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing quality

Morgan made it so comfortable and special on our wedding day. She not only caught the perfect angles and unforgettable moments but also reminded us that this was our day. To love and share and take in all the moments. I would recommend Morgan Wirth photography to anyone. She really is the best.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Julia · Married on 09/02/2018

Morgan is truly the sweetest and most skilled photographer!

As a bride you have a lot of decisions to make! By far, the easiest decision I made was choosing Morgan as our photographer. You guys, Morgan is the most genuine, refreshing, and talented photographer. My husband and I were so nervous on our way to our engagement shoot. But from moment we met Morgan, all nerves went away! We walked away from that session saying we had so much fun that we didn’t care if the pictures didn’t turn out. But let me tell you, THEY WERE AMAZING! We left more in love and excited for our big day. And Morgan was a champ on our wedding day! I trusted her completely, and she went above and beyond in so many ways. We love Morgan and you will too!

Sent on 12/09/2018