Morgan Wirth Photography Reviews

Morgan Wirth Photography 6
Morgan Wirth Photography 7

Tatum · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Amazing photos, she’s so sweet and made us feel so at ease. She’s so responsive and helpful and you get all the photos she takes which is awesome. Would definitely recommend Morgan to anyone needed a photographer!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Delaney · Married on 05/11/2019

Returning Customer, have gotten several photo shoots done.

Nether my fiancé or myself are super comfortable in front of the camera, but both of the shoots Morgan has done for us were relaxed, fun, comfortable, easy to laugh, great memories for the two of us, and also turned out so so great! Some of our favorite photos of ourselves, where we feel most confident about how we look, are photos from Morgan. The photos are especially special to us because when we look at them, we remember the sweet and fun interactions and memories we created while Morgan was taking them.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Morgan Wirth Photography 20
    Morgan Wirth Photography 21

Bethany · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect Day

Morgan and Brad made the day so easy and fun! I wasn’t worried about the photos at all because I knew that Morgan had our best interest in mind. I’m so happy we picked her. It was evident she wanted our day to go smoothly, and she helped with more than just photos. She’s an all-around superhero for weddings.

Sent on 07/06/2019
    Morgan Wirth Photography 22
    Morgan Wirth Photography 23
    Morgan Wirth Photography 24
    Morgan Wirth Photography 25
    Morgan Wirth Photography 26

Megan Miller · Married on 01/12/2019

Incredible!

Morgan is amazing!!! She was super flexible, very attentive and provided absolutely stunning photos! She did an engagement shoot, boudoir shoot, pre-wedding shoot, wedding day shoot and post wedding shoot. She got us the edited photos super fast so we didn’t have to wait long to see them. She makes being in front of a camera so easy and comfortable. Would definitely recommend her as a photographer!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Morgan Wirth Photography 33
    Morgan Wirth Photography 34

Anna Stiff · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing quality

Morgan made it so comfortable and special on our wedding day. She not only caught the perfect angles and unforgettable moments but also reminded us that this was our day. To love and share and take in all the moments. I would recommend Morgan Wirth photography to anyone. She really is the best.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Julia · Married on 09/02/2018

Morgan is truly the sweetest and most skilled photographer!

As a bride you have a lot of decisions to make! By far, the easiest decision I made was choosing Morgan as our photographer. You guys, Morgan is the most genuine, refreshing, and talented photographer. My husband and I were so nervous on our way to our engagement shoot. But from moment we met Morgan, all nerves went away! We walked away from that session saying we had so much fun that we didn’t care if the pictures didn’t turn out. But let me tell you, THEY WERE AMAZING! We left more in love and excited for our big day. And Morgan was a champ on our wedding day! I trusted her completely, and she went above and beyond in so many ways. We love Morgan and you will too!

Sent on 12/09/2018