Morgan + Wes - Photography + Cinematography Reviews

4 | Florence, SC

4 Reviews for Morgan + Wes - Photography + Cinematography

Betsy · Married on 08/10/2013

Morgan went above and beyond both for our Engagement session and our wedding day. Her eyes constantly moved to find the frame that illuminated each moment. She patiently handled our scheduling conflicts and eagerly attacked our creative ideas to make the whole experience worth so much more. Even in the midst of all the wedding-crazy, Morgan worked through the challenges of timing issues and went beyond her role to make sure every moment of our wedding day became surreal and captured the true essence of our love. Her blogs and follow up also encompassed the same spirit, and we as a couple continued to feel blessed. Her passion as a photographer makes her talent shine in a way that sets her apart from others in this industry.

Sent on 01/21/2014

Candice · Married on 04/06/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Morgan and Wes. Our wedding video was amazing and everytime I watch it, I relive all the emotions of that day all over again. Morgan and Wes have a way of capturing the special moments of your wedding day in a way that comes together perfectly. They pay so much attention to detail when making their videos, down to picking the perfect song. If anyone is thinking about whether or not they should have Morgan and Wes as their videographer or photographer, stop thinking and do it! You will not regret it and you will have those special memories for a lifetime!

Sent on 01/21/2014

Robin · Married on 01/19/2013

Can you say amazing people! Morgan and Wes are incredibly talented people who love what they do! Morgan does all the photography and Wes does all the cinematography, and together they create pictures and videos that will tell stories for a lifetime! We took the plunge and signed up for the biggest package the two offered, and we can tell you full heartedly it was worth every penny! We found Morgan + Wes through a friend who had used them at a wedding, and knew there was something special about them, their work was amazing! We talked over Skype and then signed the contract. They traveled to High Point for both our engagement session and, of course, the wedding. Our engagement session solidified our thoughts on the two. When we received our "Love Story" taping, which captured our story of falling in love so eloquently, and the pictures that show us totally in love, we knew without a doubt we lucked out with some awesome people! Just two weeks out from our wedding we have yet to receive all the work they have done for us, but what we have received we are blown away by! The first 40 or so "teaser" picture are beautiful and highlight a little of everything from our special day. The "trailer" to our full film, it leaves me speechless every time I watch it! It is the most perfect memory any Newlyweds would want to take away from their wedding! We are beyond excited to see the full video and all the pictures taken, and we are confident they are going to be just as amazing as the little we have already seen! If you are truly looking for amazing photography and one of a kind cinematography, Morgan + Wes are the people for you!

Sent on 02/06/2013

Carmella · Married on 04/26/2014

2.4
      2.5
      1.5
      2.5
      2.0

Great photographic ability and contemporary style. However, I wish more care would have been taken in getting a couple "posed" photos of my husband and I and at least one of me alone (completely dressed) in my wedding gown. Unfortunately, I opted for a refund on my bridal portrait session due to uncooperative weather on the would-be-date (a week before the wedding, leaving no time to re-schedule and I knew it would be difficult to squeeze in the day of the wedding). Status updates on our products were not forthcoming, unless prompted and it took nearly 10 months to get all of our products. The overall customer service we recieved left much to be desired.

Sent on 02/27/2015