Morgan Moos Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Dawn
    Dawn F. Married on 09/11/2019

Love her!!!

A friend of a friend recommended Morgan to us and I am so glad they did! She was absolutely amazing to work with! We didn't feel like we just "hired" a photographer, you can tell she has a true passion for life and love and that definitely came through in her work. Shes a genuinely sweet person on top of a being a great photographer and so easy to work with. We loved working with her from a professional and a personal standpoint!
    Gabrielle Married on 08/22/2019

Love love love!

We have use Morgan for two sessions, first for our maternity session and we did a Valentine’s mini with my fiancé and son! Morgan is super flexible with scheduling, and super super sweet. She returned the photos to us way quicker then we would’ve ever expected and loved the photos so much we used them for our save the dates! We have also hired her to photograph our wedding as well because we love her so much. She’s the sweetest heart around and her love for love is unmatched to any photographers around. I would recommend her time and time and time again.
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding photographer

Morgan exceeded our expectations! She had our sneak peeks the day after the wedding and ALL of our photos done the next day!! We never imagined things would be so quick! Our photos are gorgeous and we love them so much! Morgan’s professionalism and willing to help with things non-photo related was amazing!! Morgan is a true gem and a sweetheart and we would recommend her a million times over!
  • Chrissy
    Chrissy Y. Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic and Absolutely Magical

My husband and I had such a wonderful time with Morgan! We are so happy we chose her to capture our special day! What we liked about her is that she steps away from the traditional cheesy photos and captures the most candid, tender moments. Morgan also did our engagement photos and they were also fantastic! Morgan is well versed in both film and digital, so she has a vast range of knowledge and experience. She's really easy to work with, shows up when she says she's going to show up, and makes you feel comfortable. I can be camera shy and usually don't like people taking pictures of me, but with Morgan, I'm completely comfortable and find myself genuinely laughing and smiling! If you want the best experience possible, choose Morgan Moos Photography!
    Brett B. Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome blossoms

I was new to the area and had the idea of proposing, to my now fiancé, at the cherry blossom festival in Washington, DC. That’s all I knew. I wanted it to be at the festival. I started talking to Morgan, and in short she set it up. She blended in with the crowd and took some amazing pictures even with thousands of people there! After the surprise proposal, we took some more and let me tell you. The funnest photographer ever. I normally feel awkward either someone taking pictures especially those up close one. Not with her. She is just an awesome photographer and human. 10 out of 10 recommended. The pictures came back very quick and they were beautiful!! Thank you Morgan!!