63 Reviews for Morgan Leigh Photography

User Photos
61 Morgan Leigh Photography Reviews

Morgan was absolutely fabulous. She's great to work with, and is a complete professional. She made us feel comfortable and it definitely showed in the fluidity of the pictures. She has a great personality and knew how to keep everyone on track. She even came with a great assistant who knew how to make us smile. We couldn't have asked for anything more in a photographer. We recommend Morgan 110%.

Profile Picture Briana, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan saved our wedding memories! We had had an unfortunate experience with a photographer and ended up parting ways two weeks before our wedding. Morgan stepped in and was flexible, professional, and captured our day with perfection. Not only did the wedding photos look great, she recreated a few of my bridals to make sure I had some photos of my dress.

Morgan took control of the day and was able to tune out all the other voices of the day and listen to just my husband and I (which is critical in a big family!) Her photos are amazing and we couldn't be happier with how they turned out. We would use Morgan again in a heartbeat and recommend her for any event. Thanks Morgan!

Profile Picture Liz, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Morgan was great, we appreciated the attention to detail and the extra effort she was willing to take. Wedding memories are once in a lifetime and we are very happy we had Morgan to capture our wedding!

Profile Picture Mark, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was great!! Very professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! She was very professional, spending time before the wedding getting our ideas on what we wanted and expected out of her. And on the big day she worked with us to get all the pictures we wanted in the spare time we had, and then blended seamlessly into the rest of the day and got a ton of really great shots of all the fun and action. She was very flexible about working within our schedule and the pricing was very reasonable. We got our pictures back in half the time we thought it would take and were really pleased with the quality. On top of it all, Morgan was incredibly nice and a pleasure to work with! We'd absolutely recommend her to anyone needing a photographer!

Profile Picture Dan, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very pleased with the pictures and she was available on short notice. She was patient and had attention to details. Unique pictures and very personable

Profile Picture d, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan was so incredible to work with, both during the preparations and our many emails back and forth, and at the wedding. Most everyone in attendance of the wedding commented on how efficient she was with the family and group shots, in comparison to many other photographers they have experienced! She was extremely encouraging and kind while she was taking my "getting ready" shots, and felt like a friend I had known forever! When she sent me the final edits, I was blown away! They were beautiful!! She did a stellar job, and everyone always asks who did my pictures! She also was accommodating, as our wedding day was 4 degrees outside, and she was sweet enough to bring me hand warmers to hold with my bouquet. We loved her work so much, that we hired her again to do a photo shoot of us on our 1st year anniversary tomorrow. I dont think we will EVER look anywhere else for someone to do our pictures! You CAN NOT go wrong with her! I promise you that! She is incredible at her job and skillset, and she does not even begin to portray how great she is! Book with her... You WILL NOT regret it!

Profile Picture Pauline, 1/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Neither my husband or I are super comfortable in front of a camera, but Morgan made us comfortable and we actually had a lot of fun shooting our engagement and wedding day photos. When our pictures came in, we had a hard time choosing pictures to print because they were also so good, so we ended up printing all of our wedding day photos :-)

Profile Picture User7394391, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan is a wonderful photographer! I would recommend her to anyone! She is very pleasant, professional, great to work with, and her photos are beautiful! She shot our wedding pictures and made the day easy and enjoyable! She is quick and efficient about family photos and works with you until you are happy! Also, the canvas and the photo album that were a part of our package are BEAUTIFUL and premium quality! I always receive compliments about our wedding pictures and I can honestly say, picking her as our photographer was easily one of the best decisions of the entire wedding! We love Morgan!:)

Profile Picture Bria, 6/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan is a fantastic photographer who listened to what types of photos I wanted, was really flexible in scheduling, and made the photo sessions fun! From the moment I first met Morgan, I felt like we had been longtime friends, and that kind of attitude immediately made me feel comfortable working with Morgan.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan, did a very good job at capturing our wedding. In selecting a photographer, I looked a lot of websites and examples of work, although with starting prices. I don't think any photographer would have done any better than Morgan did, all things considered. As Brett Favre says in some random commercial, you may pay more, but you won't get more.

Profile Picture Peter, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan was a pure delight to work with. She is a perfect combination of friendly and professional! From our first phone call and meeting where she took the time to learn about our events and vision for the wedding, to the actual weekend of our wedding where she was 100% present and engaged, she went above and beyond. She was also great at providing my now-husband and I direction and suggestions to make the photography a success -- we relied on her experience and knowledge a great deal to plan the timing and coordination of events.

The quality of her photos are excellent and she was able to capture the energy of our wedding events so well. I would recommend her without any reservations!

Profile Picture Neha, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan was so great to work with, extremely friendly, organized, talented, you name it. We chose to have her photograph our ceremony and family pictures only, so we hired her for a 2 hour session. Basically everything that could have gone wrong did, I got there late, our officiant was 45 minutes late, I FORGOT my spanx of all things. However, Morgan was cool, calm, and collected and made sure that everything could go as smoothly as possible on her end.

The photographs are so beautiful and we are extremely happy we found her! The photos look like we paid at least double what we did. Amazing.

Profile Picture Ginger, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan and her staff were amazing to work with. She not only provided beautiful images, she was kind, helpful, and very professional with keeping everything moving. We will and have recommended her to everyone we know. You will be beyond happy with her!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan and her assistant were perfect. They wrangled my crazy family and took amazing pictures of a day I will never forget. She kept me calm as her level of professionalism was more than I expected. I didn't have to make on the fly decisions and she even helped me when my DJ service was a bust. Thank you Morgan!

Profile Picture Austin, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan was fantastic to work with! We received her name as a recommendation from a friend, and she did not disappoint.

She helped us come up with a timeline that would work for our wedding, accommodated all of our requests, and made us feel comfortable working with her by keeping up a friendly banter while she was taking photos.

She got all of our posed portraits done quickly and painlessly, and was not shy about directing people where they needed to be. We felt strongly about being able to enjoy our reception and not spend the whole time taking photos. She made this happen, no problem.

Turn around time for both our engagement and wedding photos was so fast! We also love that we have the high resolution digital files, and we can choose what we want to do with them.

Morgan's prices are very reasonable, and she is a pleasure to work with. Our photos are beautiful-- we are so happy with how they turned out.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Morgan was absolutely fantastic- a MUST FOR every bride!

Profile Picture Chansong, 7/18/15, 1 Review

Morgan was great!
so easy to work with.
I would recommend her to all my friends and family! :)

Profile Picture Riannon, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

She was so amazing! Morgan was fun to work with and we got all the pictures we wanted. Even some crazy ones, like us walking across South Temple in the rain. BEST photographer I have ever worked with. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!

Profile Picture Nichole, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan was an excellent choice for our wedding, she was extremely prompt in responding through emails.

Profile Picture User5044531, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan was great! Easy to work with, confident and capable, willing to adapt her services to our needs, friendly, and a great photographer. We loved the photos she took, and we loved how direct, efficient, and organized she was. She took lots of photos - didn't stop shooting the whole time. And she took some great family portraits that our family members have really enjoyed. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not be happier with the photos that Morgan did for us and for the entire process of taking engagements, black tie, and the day of pictures. She was very fun, incredibly efficient, and, most importantly, produced incredible pictures of our whole experience.

Profile Picture Connor, 1/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan was wonderful to work with. She returned calls promptly. Most importantly she took amazing pictures We couldn't be happier with our choice of photographers for our daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/10/14, 1 Review
4.7

Morgan was just wonderful! The quality Of her pictures are very good. I would recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Morgan was so great - professional, nice, fun, super prepared (pulled out umbrellas when it started to sprinkle!). She was so easy to work with, and was really efficient getting all the shots so that we could enjoy the party! I love that she captured the truly fun day.

She was great in accommodating our unique venue riding the chairlift up with all her equipment, and the alpine slide down too!

For the quality of work we received, I think her prices are a steal compared to many other photographers we looked at. She even ended up staying about an hour extra without charge while we waited for a mixup with the champagne toast to get figured out, so I can't thank her enough for her flexibility throughout the day. Recommend her without hesitation!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/6/14, 1 Review