Morgan Hill Sound & Productions Reviews

48 Reviews for Morgan Hill Sound & Productions

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing! Got the party going

We were out on the dance floor all night! Joe and Belinda didn’t miss a single detail with the lighting and our photo boo-th. Pre -wedding was a breeze with Joes forms and communication. Can’t wait to have Morgan Hill at our next big event!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Jeff Lane · Married on 09/14/2019

Morgan hill sound

Joe did a great job keeping everyone on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Taddy Mason · Married on 08/05/2019

Amazing music for our perfect day

Our day was perfect! We had a smaller Sunday wedding and Morgan Hill Sound was still able to provide a fun time for all of our family and friends! Joe, the owner offered a planning guide that helped us realize how much he really cares about every detail to ensure our day was smooth! We also added a photo booth which our guests loved!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Jillian Galloway · Married on 06/29/2019

Why book anyone else?

Of all my vendors, Joe Carney with Morgan Hill Sound and Productions was by far the best. Why? Because unlike my other vendors, he put in the prep work to make sure the wedding went smoothly. Morgan Hill sounds and productions has a pre-wedding checklist/form which they prompt you to fill out in advance and then schedule a phone meeting to go over. The form even includes pronunciations of names in the wedding party. How great! You don’t have to track them down and spend your precious wedding planning time making an info sheet for Joe. He has it all done for you and you just follow his template. Ok the music: Morgan Hill knows that a wedding is a mixed crowd and makes sure that all the right notes are hit from what’s on the radio now to throwback slow songs. With this DJ everyone will be dancing. Still have doubts? I have used Morgan Hill sound and Productions since my sweet sixteen (which I hate to admit was 12 years ago already) for every family function and EVERY single time Joe and Morgan Hill is FANTASTIC. You will never be disappointed.

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Lucine

Lucine Quesnell · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing and Fun!

My husband and I both enjoyed working with him, he is really easy to work with and awesome. Our wedding was this past weekend and we loved the music he played, had everyone dancing especially me all night! We got a few compliments from our guests too. Would definitely recommend hiring him!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

DJ/ photo booth

Joe and his entire staff were wonderful, from the first meeting till the last song he was so kind and helpful. He was easy to work with, accommodating and overall a very nice guy!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Alexandra · Married on 09/28/2018

Joe and Belinda were amazing! My guests and my husband and I were on the dance floor all night!Everyone kept telling us how much they loved the music and the dj and how they had a blast! We can not thank them enough for making our wedding so great! It was great to work with them! So glad we had them dj our wedding! You guys rock! Thank you for the best night we could ask for!
    Mr and Mrs McGraw

Sent on 10/10/2018

Terri · Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding! My guests were on the dance floor the entire evening!! My guests kept coming to me saying how much they loved the Dj! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Brenda · Married on 08/04/2018

Working with Morgan Hill Sound was a beyond exceptional experience. Joe bent over backwards to make things extremely easy for us from the planning stage to final product. He listened to every detail of what we wanted for our day. Above all, he captured our fun, energetic spirit and rocked our party to the very last note. Our guests had an absolute blast, we didn't leave the dance floor, and the song selection and mixing was beyond anything I expected! Joe accommodated every guest at our wedding and most importantly everyone had an incredible time. The equipment he utilized both aesthetically and functionally was tip top! Joe's personality was the perfect balance for our event, present and energetic, yet not intrusive and irritating as some entertainers can be. Joe and Morgan Hill Sound are the complete package of value, experience, professionalism, personality, knowledge, service, courtesy, and fun. Do not look any further, they are absolutely awesome!!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/16/2018

Joe and his team were amazing and helped to make our wedding day and night the best day ever! Our wedding ceremony site was originally planned for the top of Windham Mountain. Joe was ready to set up at the top to provide music for the ceremony. Unfortunately, due to weather, our ceremony site was changed the day before. Joe came early the day of to scope out the new site and make changes to our plan. He was extremely flexible and and accommodating! Joe was so easy to work with and very professional. He provided (awesome) music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was so fun and truly made our wedding day the most fun and the best day!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Rebecca · Married on 06/08/2018

My husband and I got married 2 weeks ago and one of the best decision we made with the wedding was having Joe as our DJ! Through the whole planning process he was extremely helpful! He made things easy and less stressful. Anytime I had a question or needed information he answered me back quickly which was a huge plus for a stressing bride. We didn’t need to request music for Joe to play during the reception because He already knew exactly what music would keep everyone enjoying themselves the whole night. I would suggest Joe to anyone who is looking for recommendations!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Mike · Married on 05/26/2018

Flexibility was the key. Came the day before to set up lights with no extra charge. Was friendly and always professional. We had a groomsman set up to do the music for the cocktail hour, when he got a little behind on setting up Joe stepped up and just starting playing music for us 2 hours before he had to. It was like having a friend there doing all they could to make your day a success. Would recommend him to anyone. I would not change a single thing about what they did for us in making our day special.

Sent on 06/07/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/12/2018

This is the way to go for your wedding. It's all about doing what you want and it's done to utmost.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Brianna · Married on 10/21/2017

Such a great experience for my wedding! Everyone loved the music and kept dancing!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Patty · Married on 10/21/2017

Morgan Hill rocked my daughters wedding! Perfect sound and volume. I especially loved the cloud dance! ❤

Sent on 12/05/2017

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2017

Joe was absolutely amazing! He kept all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night! We are so happy we chose him for our wedding! Everything was done so perfectly. We can't rave enough how much we loved him! Best DJ EVER!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Alexis · Married on 10/06/2017

You've got to choose Joe as your DJ! From the moment we booked him till after our wedding we were entirely happy with him. He kept us informed, gave us an example time line, was easy going and flexible but confident in knowing what he was doing. Prices are the best I saw in my search for DJs. He was responsive to the type of music we wanted and ensures that our wedding moved along smoothly. 5 stars for sure!

Sent on 09/23/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2017

Joe is an amazing DJ! He kept all of our friends and family moving and happy through our wedding! With his professionalism, skill and friendliness, you could not find a better person for your music needs!!!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Amber · Married on 09/30/2017

Joe has done all my events since the age of 16. Not only is he a personal friend but he puts that aside and makes sure the job is done right. He goes above and beyond to make sure any event from a small gathering to just doing my 125 person wedding. My guests enjoyed themselves and complimented my choice of DJ. Joe kept my guests dancing and entertained all evening. I cannot thank him enough for the years of service he has provided me. Your the best around Joe! I highly recommend him for any type of function you have planned! He will blow you and your guests out of the water

Sent on 10/10/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had! We didn't have to request a thing joe just knew what to do to read the crowd and keep everyone happy! Great job!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Lee · Married on 09/16/2017

The greatest Dj we could have picked! Everything from music selection to announcements! It was very fun and exciting. He knew how to keep the party going and kept everyone on the dance floor. Pick them for your wedding! You will definitely not regret it!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

This dj was amazing not only because I have known him almost my whole life but he made sure everything was professional and he made sure he either asked me, my husband or wedding planner if we were ready to do the special things like cake cutting, bouquet throwing. He was amazing. .

Sent on 09/21/2017

Nikia · Married on 05/20/2017

Morgan hill sound and pruduction are an amazing company they did an amazing job joseph carney our dj had ebeeyone at our wedding up on the floor the whole nigh from the 3 year olds to the 80 something year olds we had a amazing time everything we hoped and wished for and more we had litterally,last,min changes like 2 mins before walking into oir reception and he was on it no problem even my brother in law asked for a last min special dance with his mother to remeber my just passed father in law and joe was on it they are an amazing company from the music to out animated monogram to the laser show and dancing on the clouds i wanna say a huge thank you to morgan hill spund it was a fairytale :)

Sent on 05/22/2017

Lori · Married on 04/21/2017

I had worked with Joe a few times before I asked him to DJ and MC my wedding and I would hire him one million times over if I ever planned on getting married again! i could not have been more pleased with my experience. Joe's level of professionalism and responsiveness as a businessman is extraordinary, however, as a wedding DJ and MC, he went above an beyond to do literally (not figurative speech, I actually mean 'literally' here) anything and everything in his power to make sure the entire day ran as smoothly and organically as possible. Joe was unassuming, but very present throughout the whole process, clear, and very easy to work with (coming from a stressed out bride). Barely two weeks before the big day, I mentioned in passing that I was worried my older relatives would have trouble hearing our vows. The day of, quite like a very approachable Batman, Joe had rigged audio for our golf course ceremony and knowing that my whole extended crew of 175+ were all fully able to be there in that moment with my now husband and I was worth every penny I paid PLUS some. Fair prices, excellent service... This is definitely your guy.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Took so much stress off of our wedding!!!

Sent on 12/10/2016