Morgan Estate Reviews

10 | Temecula, CA

10 Reviews for Morgan Estate

• Sneha

Sneha Regmi · Married on 08/01/2020

Excellent venue with excellent staff

We had our wedding pre-event called Sangeet Night at Morgan Estate and everything was absolutely perfect. Everyone at this venue goes above and beyond to make your event extra special - from the owner of the venue, Mr. Morgan to the event manager, Tiffany to all her staff. We fell in love with the property the moment we arrived there and we are so happy that we found this place. Due to COVID-19, our guest count was only 35 people and the venue followed all COVID-19 guidelines really well. All guest tables were placed considering social distancing in mind and everything went really well.

My husband and I are already talking about doing our wedding anniversary celebration (sort of like a reception) at this venue once COVID is officially over. Thank you Tiffany and Mr. Morgan for making our event so awesome esp. during these tough times.

Sent on 08/10/2020
  • Alyson

alyson sullivan · Married on 09/16/2019

A magical wedding venue

Morgan Estate Weddings is a spectacular venue. The grounds are meticulously kept, the owners are hands on and easy to work with. They made sure everything was perfect for my day ... and it was! From getting ready with my bridesmaids in the bridal suite to walking down the isle surrounded by roses. I felt like I was in a secret garden and I loved that. Pictures don’t do this place justice. You must see in person. In my opinion this is the top place to get married in Southern California.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Diana Grant · Married on 06/17/2018

Wedding Venue

The Morgan Estate venue is the perfect place for any type of event. I highly recommend it! We were looking for a wedding venue. When we arrived for the site visit, our daughter knew immediately it was where she wanted to be married. Nothing else compared! The scenery was absolutely breathtaking. Our friends are still talking about it. No detail was left to chance. It was everything I ever wanted for my daughter and more.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Kathy Anselmo · Married on 04/15/2018

Non-Profit Fundraiser Event

Wonderful people and an amazing venue with incredible views!! This is definitely a perfect location to host any event held in the Temecula Valley!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Christine Moheimani · Married on 11/11/2017

Banquet Dinner

Endless views, beautiful location, and amazing amenities! The pavilion was a fantastic location our evening event. Everyone commented on the presentation of the Bar and Tables that complimented the view.
    Our guests really enjoyed their evening. The event coordinator did a wonderful job to make our event a beautiful evening. Our daughter had her Princess evening and we have memories and stories that will be shared for many years.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Jenny · Married on 10/07/2017

One of the most beautiful views I have ever seen. Truly gorgeous. I am so happy to have found this gem for my wedding. LOVE! I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/13/2017

Thank you, Morgan Hills Estate, for an incredible experience! The day our daughter came to do a site visit, she knew this is where she was getting married! The panoramic view from top of the stairs overlooking Temecula’s wine country is breathtaking. On the day of the Wedding (5/13/17), the grounds were immaculate with so many beautiful blooms and trees. The Bridal suite was completely decked out with Professional hair and make-up chairs and wall to wall mirrors, our Hairstylist and makeup artist truly appreciated the accommodations. The ceremony site, sat on its own mountainesque peninsula, while the reception area was at the end of a treelined walkway. The reception area included a Pavilion with a gorgeous polished concrete Bar and Large dancefloor. This Wedding venue is so unique and exquisite, that our guests are still raving about the Wedding. Tiffany the Coordinator and her Staff made the wedding run smoothly and our guests feel welcomed!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2016

Love this venue!

Morgan Estate is a gorgeous venue in Temecula wine country. The grounds are flawless -- from the beautifully crafted covered bar and dining/dance area to the outdoor fireplace and rose gardens. You cannot find a more perfect setting for your special day! In the house, the great room is a beautiful backdrop for family photos and the bridal dressing room is the perfect place to prep for your big day! The Morgans provided spectacular recommendations and were both flexible and helpful in planning for the day.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Pam · Married on 10/08/2016

Our children hosted our 50th wedding anniversary party at Morgan Estate. Party was held in the covered pavilion with the magnificent views and great amenities. It was truly a magical and memorable time. Thank you Morgan Estates for making our day so special.

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/06/2019

Dream Wedding Venue

We absolutely fell in love with this venue the moment we saw it. It is so different from any other venue we looked at (we checked out a lot) This venue is a beautiful hidden gem and we are forever grateful we had our wedding here to share with our family and friends. Tiffany was awesome and always available to answer any of the questions or concerns I had. The service was great from everyone that we met on our big day. Everything from the open bar to the catering was great. The Morgan family really took care of everything. 10/10!

Thank you Tiffany & Morgan family.

Sent on 07/25/2019