Morgan Ebright Reviews

Morgan Ebright 6
  • Marissa

Marissa Mullens · Married on 05/19/2019

Perfection

My matron of honor found Morgan for me and I’m so glad she did! I first met Morgan at my appointment for my trial wedding style (which she did amazing on). I was also in need of a color so I made sure to book a hair appointment with her to freshen up my color a few weeks before the wedding! On my big day Morgan arrived on time (she came to us which was so helpful)! I had a five person bridal party plus myself, Morgan styled all 6 of us that day! She is amazing at Braids, Boho styles, Updos, and Curls! The whole morning went so smoothly and we got done right on time! All of my bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair, as did I!! I am so glad I chose Morgan for my wedding day hair!

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Morgan Ebright 7
    Morgan Ebright 8
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing hair and makeup for an affordable price!

Morgan did such an amazing job for a really affordable price! She didn't charge tons of "extra fees" and was super flexible about working with time and location. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Morgan Ebright 9
  • Kaleigh

Kaleigh · Married on 11/17/2018

Morgan is amazing!

I actually met Morgan by winning an instagram contest for free bridal hair and makeup! I NEVER win anything, so I was so pumped to try this out! I started going to her several months before my wedding to get to know her/her work style. She was AMAZING and I completely trusted her with my hair and makeup for my big day. She is super down to earth, kind, reliable and well-priced. I would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/10/2018

Flexible, understanding and beautiful work

We had a last minute change for our location to have a group of ladies to have hair and makeup. Morgan and her team were responsive and flexible in accommodating our change. The hair and makeup was beautiful.

Sent on 11/25/2018

J · Married on 09/29/2018

Morgan is such a lovely soul and was so awesome to work with! She was very responsive to emails and it was easy setting up both a trial and the big day. Her portfolio was exactly what I was looking for and she did not disappoint! It seemed like she worked magic on my hair from just a few inspirational pictures I had printed. I felt so beautiful when she was done and everything looked picture perfect and held up all night (both makeup and hair.) She also did my 8 yo daughter’s hair and it looked just as lovely and Morgan was very kind and patient with her.

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Morgan Ebright 10
    Morgan Ebright 11

AUDRA · Married on 05/05/2018

Morgan was amazing!! From the trial to wedding day she listened to what I wanted. I felt beautiful!! She is very professional and amazing at what she does!:) highly recommend!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Morgan Ebright 12

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/30/2015

Beautiful hair and makeup

Morgan was a pleasure to work with! I had to add people several times and she was so accommodating. My hair and makeup looked beautiful day of!

Sent on 11/26/2018