Morgan Creek Golf Club Reviews

38 | Roseville, CA

38 Reviews for Morgan Creek Golf Club

Mara · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply Wonderful

Our wedding was amazing and wouldn't of been possible without Christina professional coordinator skills. Her staff was very friendly and the venue is beautiful.

Avianté · Married on 09/16/2018

We had an amazingly perfect day! Christina did an amazing job with making sure things went smoothly and as planned. Everyone loved the venue and the food! We got a lot for the value and the cost. I have already recommended this venue to other friends and family members. Our day was so nice and perfect!!

Ranjeeta · Married on 09/01/2018

Christina is absolutely amazing! I had two wedding ceremonies in one day and Christina was an absolute angel! She was very helpful and so supportive. She kept us on schedule. The venue is absolutely beautiful. I highly recommend this place!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Morgan Creek Golf Club's reply:

Awww thank you Ranjeeta. It was such a pleasure to be a small part of yours and Daniels larger than life day! You were an absolutely stunning bride! Hugs!

Mai · Married on 07/07/2018

The ability to have access at 9am on the day of our wedding was a huge plus to get everything in on Time for our 5pm wedding. The girls did everything to try and accommodate for my needs and worked with me throughout the six months answering questions, making changes, explaining anything that I had concerns or at times, when I didn’t understand something. The day went smooth and at night- the venue was beautiful with its light on the patio and different scenic areas for pictures. We had to go back the following weekend to pick up some items left at the wedding and wished we could have the wedding all over again! Thank you Jordan and Casandra for your hard work and patience.

Lia · Married on 05/27/2018

Jordan and Casandra were the BEST. They were super responsive and answered all of our questions. We didn’t worry about a single thing the entire wedding!

Eileen · Married on 10/13/2017

Spectacular! My daughter had her wedding reception here on October 13, 2017 and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. The setting is gorgeous (lush green lawn, pond and bridge) with the most amazing sunsets and a lovely tented outdoor patio. Only one event at a time is hosted in their facility, so their attention is solely on you. Even more important Casandra, Jordan and the entire staff of Morgan Creek puts the customer first. All staff are great - especially Casandra and Jordan who are SO accommodating, friendly and helpful yet totally professional and knowledgeable. My daughter had a church wedding ceremony several miles from Morgan Creek, but had pictures there earlier in the day. They were wonderful at allowing us access to the Bridal Suite for the entire day - so nice to leave items there all locked up - and a little quiet time for bride and groom later in the day before the grand entrance to the reception. They have a list of vendors if you need help finding someone like a DJ - which we needed when one month before the reception our band had an unfortunate medical situation with one of their members. Jeff from Function45 did a fabulous job, perfect for this couple, and we appreciate him being available on such short notice!
    All our guests said how delicious the food was - we had a Mexican themed buffet. None of us wanted a fancy plated dinner, although Morgan Creek could have provided that if we did. Casandra was always working within our budget and preferences. There was NEVER a push towards anything we couldn't afford or want, and helpful suggestions when we needed. It was obvious that she enjoyed her work and wanted to make us happy. I remember telling her in those last weeks how anxious I was to get to the reception because I knew I could just relax and enjoy because she would be there to make sure everything was taken care of - and I was right. I have told everyone that this is the BEST WEDDING RECEPTION VENUE AROUND!

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

This venue was fantastic. We just held my daughter's wedding there and it was everything we hoped for and more. Cassandra was so helpful and professional. The whole day ran like clockwork. The food was wonderful-the tri tip was excellent--just as good and possibly better than our tasting. I highly recommend this venue to potential brides and grooms. It is not cheap but you get what you pay for and in this day and age, that's a huge plus! Thanks to Morgan Creek!!

Melissa · Married on 03/31/2017

Casandra and Jordan were amazing! They were completely professional and so helpful! They were extremely fast in their correspondence to me. They made the already perfect day go so smooth! IF there were any issues (which I don't think there was), they did an awesome job at resolving them, because everything seemed perfect to me! We had the best time together planning this special day! I would recommend them to anyone I know getting married!

Sarah · Married on 03/11/2017

It was a pleasure working with Casandra. She was very accommodating and made our wedding planning process as smooth as possible.

Jasmen · Married on 03/10/2017

My husband and I are absolutely thrilled with how our ceremony and reception turned out at Morgan creek golf club. Jordan and Cassandra were both a great help. The venue is gorgeous and full of great photo opportunities. The food for the reception was delicious. I would recommend this venue to anyone. The golf course is clean and the big pond next to the gazebo used for the ceremony featured two ducks on our wedding day! I am so happy I stuck to my dream of an outdoor ceremony. In the month of march, the odds were not in our favor. March 11, 2017 turned out to be a beautiful and hot day! No clouds in sight. Beware of the mosquitos in this weather.

Gianna · Married on 10/22/2016

Not only is this venue absolutely beautiful, the coordinators are extremely helpful and responsive! When our day came, walking in was a big surprise! Our vison came thru and couldn't have been more perfect! We received so many compliments on how gorgeous it was! There are so many great picture opportunities and the sunset view there is amazing! Besides the obvious, again Ashley and Jordan are more than super helpful and tying to plan my wedding from up here in Gridley to have it in Roseville, they made the line of communication very open and we're very understanding! I couldn't have picked a better place to have our special day!

Rachel · Married on 10/21/2016

I can't thank Jordan, Ashley and the staff at Morgan Creek enough for their awesome customer service and hard work. Our wedding day was smooth sailing and absolutely beautiful.
    Jordan - was our first point of contact at Morgan Creek. I called her mid-morning for a tour and she squeezed us into her busy Sat afternoon, and not once did we feel rushed. Jordan took her time and thoroughly explained each package and gave us ideas on different bar options. There were no hidden fees and she did not nickel and dime us like other venues. I also must add, she was very professional and quick to respond to my numerous email questions. Thank you so much Jordan, you are a the reason why we chose Morgan Creek.

Ashley - Is absolutely amazing! She is detailed, organized, professional, and calming. She made sure I had everything I needed that day. She coordinated with the DJ and photographers and never skipped a beat. Ashley also took on the task of setting up our wedding decor and the entire venue looked absolutely gorgeous. She went over and beyond to help ensure our wedding day ran smoothly and did this all with a smile. Thank you so much Ashley!

Bartenders & wait staff - You guys rock! Our friends and family raved about the customer service. Thank you.

The Chef - The food was absolutely delicious! Our friends and family are still talking about the Tri-tip and Raviolis. Thank you!

The Clean Up Crew - What an amazing team!! Quick, professional and hard working! Thank you!

Lacey · Married on 10/16/2016

Morgan Creek is absolutely beautiful inside and out but let me just say the staff that works there are AMAZING. Ashley and Jordan are the wedding coordinators and they are both very attentive helpful and have to best attitude. Ashley helped me from beginning to end responded to every little question I had and put up with my stress moments. She always made sure everything was going well and that I was happy. My wedding was everything I had ever dreamt about. I can't thank you and Morgan Creek enough. Highly recommended!

Natalie · Married on 10/15/2016

Jordan and Ashley were amazing! They went above and beyond for us and treated us like we were friends and not just clients. They were incredibly flexible and always willing to incorporate our ideas as much as possible. The day-of always has hiccups (in our case quite a few due to the weather not cooperating) and no matter what, Ashley was there for us and smoothed things over as much as possible (our guests never even knew!). Ashley worked great with our wedding planner and was very professional (not to mention a blast to work with). We can't thank these girls enough for how much they've done for us. It meant the world to us to have had them be such a big part of our special day and we couldn't have done it without them! We love, love, loved this venue and the amazing people that work there. The food was delicious, the bartender was great with our guests, and the customer service in general was just outstanding. Thank you all for all that do you!

Christina · Married on 09/25/2016

As a wedding planner, I feel blessed that I get to direct my couples in the direction of vendors that I feel are the best fit for them, in regards to budget, friendliness, style and professionalism.

Having been able to take my clients for their initial meeting and meet with Jordan and see the venue - they feel in love immediately! Jordan was so responsive in any questions that were directed at her during the meeting and after.

Casandra made the detailing of the wedding so incredibly easy...where sometimes I have to jump in and ask questions and make sure that things are noted correctly with Jordan and Casandra on it I knew that my couples day would be prefect!

Come February 5, 2015. The room was amazing - set just the way we had discussed. The staff, Casandra, Mike, Ron, Luz and Lupe - were incredible...anything that was requested they were so prompt in handling the situation...when there was downtime they asked me if there was anything I needed help with.

The food was beyond AMAZING!!! The couple sat down and ate their entire meal - that does not happen often with weddings - they pick at their plates here and there, but the food was so amazing they finished their meals completely!

Again, as a planner and another successful event at Morgan Creek I would recommend this venue hands down...you will be treated with utmost professionalism from start to finish!

Thank you to the entire staff at Morgan Creek for making my couples wedding one they will remember forever!

De Lanea · Married on 09/16/2016

OMG! Words cannot express how happy we were with our venue. Not only was it absolutely STUNNING, but we had the most professional staff help us out! Jordan is an awesome manager. We were so lucky to have her help and get everything started. Now Ashley, who hasn't been with the venue for too long, well let's just say that was a SMART move to whoever decided to hire her! She is amazing. So sweet and organized! She helped everything run SUPER SMOOTH! We had experience working with our DJ at multiple events at this venue just this year alone and they also work very well together. Our wedding was definitely an unforgettable night. I am ready to do it all over again! Thank you Jordan and Ashley for helping create the best day of our lives...we seriously couldn't be happier! I literally, cannot say enough...everything was just PERFECT! Oh and the food!! WAS AMAZING! We got so many compliments on the food :) We had the tri-tip and the chicken marsala. YUM! Thank you to the staff as well:)

Nighat · Married on 09/10/2016

We really liked working with the staff at Morgan Creek. The staff was so professional and always quick with their response time whenever we had questions about our wedding event. Event manager Jordan and Ashley were so accommodating. On the night of our event, Jordan did not leave the venue till the bride and groom were served dinner! In fact, Jordan served dinner to them at the "sweet-heart" table herself! Now that's what I call service and dedication!

Andrew · Married on 06/25/2016

Absolutely fantastic! My wife and I got married here on the 25th of June, and could not have been more pleased with the level of service, recommendations for vendors and the overall quality of service the day of. Jordan and Ashley were incredibly helpful through the entire planning process and made sure everything we needed was addressed. A++ experience all the way around.

callie · Married on 06/25/2016

What an incredible, incredible experience we had having our wedding at Morgan Creek! Obviously having never planned a wedding before, we were amazed at how simple, relaxed, accommodating and beautiful the Morgan Creek Staff is! It was quite the perfect day. The ceremony was stunning and the reception was perfect! The space is so abundant and the venue allows so much room for what we wanted and how we wanted things to look and go. We would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a beautiful, fun, and romantic venue! Even the pricing is great! Jordan, Ashley, the bartender, Michael and all the other staff helped make our day magical..More then we were asking for. Thanks Morgan Creek! We will forever remember our amazing day last month!

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2016

Morgan Creek is a wonderful venue to have a wedding. We had our wedding there 6/11 and everything went seamlessly and perfect. Jordan is amazing at her job, and she went above and beyond our expectations during the entire process. During the planning process, she is quick to respond to emails, and open to meet at anytime. On the wedding day, Jordan was there every step of the way ensuring that we were taken care of. She works closely with the vendors to make sure everything behind the scenes is smooth. There were absolutely no problems and the results were amazing. Literally every guest we have talked to said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We can't thank Jordan enough for all that she does. :)

Rebecca · Married on 05/19/2016

Everything was amazing! Ashely did an amazing job with our wedding and made everything go so smoothly. I never had an ounce of worry because I knew Ashely was behind it. I was never stressed that day because of her and she always checked in if I needed anything! Not just with the wedding, but making sure my husband and I had a drink and food when we are into the reception, refilled if needed during the reception and took care of little details that she did not have to do. She remembered everything we asked her and went above and beyond! It was a great day, thank you!!!

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2016

Morgan Creek is a beautiful venue, and Ashley and Jordan are there from start to finish to make sure everything goes smoothly. We were invited to a "tasting dinner" several months before our wedding and were able to sample all of the menu items. Our guests are still raving about the food, ambience, and the gorgeous view from the pavilion!

Michelle · Married on 08/22/2015

Morgan Creek is a beautiful, hidden gem of a venue. We stumbled upon it when searching for other golf courses, but found this one to be unique and breathtaking. The best part about it was the food! They already have a caterer on site, which is a nice feature; they did a private tasting for a few family members and me. Lots of choices on entrees, sides and salads. I would recommend the Portobello Mushroom Ravioli! As for the wedding coordinating, Jordan was very professional, responsive to emails and phone calls throughout the process. The reception hall has so much natural beauty with the white drapes from the ceilings, the chandeliers and the floor to ceiling wall of windows as the backdrop. Overall, Morgan Creek was the perfect venue :)

Morgan Creek was the perfect place for our wedding. The space is gorgeous on its own, so you don't need a lot of decorations. The coordinator could not have been Any nicer or more helpful. She made our day perfect!

We have great time at this place!! Professional staff and shunning outside environment. Our guests loved it.