More Events Group Reviews

More Events Group 6
More Events Group 7

Jose Escobar · Married on 09/01/2019

Arianna's Quinceañera

On September 1st, DJ Rolo and his crew provided the entertainment for our guest. Everyone was on the dance floor. All the guest had fun and are still talking about it. I can't thank them enough for being professional, responsive and attentive to our needs. They made suggestions to help us plan out my daughter's Quinceañera that I would have not thought of and provided a personal touch to our video montage.

Sent on 09/13/2019

Marisela Sosa · Married on 08/18/2019

Best Entertainment Ever

My wedding was on 8/18/19, Davis the lead for the company was very accommodating. He found a package that fit into our budget perfectly, he was able to schedule an initial meeting at our convenience. Davis and his event group was the talk of my wedding, not only was the entertainment good music was smooth, transitions and the performers!!! Our package consisted of dancing on the clouds, photo booth, percussionist, mc/DJ/lights. Soon before the wedding I decided to add an outside violinist he collaborated with her smoothly making my wedding a dream come true. The photo booth was extra fun guests enjoyed taking pictures of themselves and creating a scrapbook for us! All his staff was very professional, on top of every detail. During the wedding Davis and I collaborated and added we added foam LED glow sticks. Davis and his group went above and beyond. His percussionist made the crowd go wild he not only let us play the drums but came onto the dance floor and interacted with guests! As a bride I would highly recommend More Events Group to any event! They bring the party !! Thank you for everything will use you at my babyshower !!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    More Events Group 8
    More Events Group 9
    More Events Group 10
    More Events Group 11

Hugo Caro · Married on 06/15/2019

Very professional!

The professionalism and attention to detail from More Events Group didn’t disappoint on our wedding day. From our weekly plan meetings leading up to our big day to the particular music playlist, DJ Rolo kept a tight schedule to make sure things ran smoothly and on-time. During the ceremony/reception, we never had anything to worry about. Our special day was filled with amazing vibes. DJ Rolo & DJ Eric provided the music and filled the room with nothing but great energy. All our guests danced throughout the entire afternoon as they played nothing but straight hits from all genres of music. They are really great in making sure to read the crowd, keeping everyone entertained & satisfied. The restaurant/bar staff were even enjoying themselves, which is definitely a plus!! (Happy bar staff, happy guests!) Lol. If you ever need great entertainment, I recommend recruiting More Events Group and their crew. They will definitely put in the effort in executing the perfect party. We couldn’t thank you guys enough! Look forward to booking you guys again in the near future!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Arelis

Arelis · Married on 12/30/2018

Simply Amazing!!

MoreEvents Group did a phenomenal job. It was an absolute pleasure to work with Davis and his team. They were so professional and just wonderful to work with, not to mention they have a beautiful set up. We truly enjoyed our wedding from beginning to end, they knew exactly what we wanted and set the tone to make our day special. If I could give them 10 stars I would! Thank you MoreEvents group for making our wedding day so memorable ❤️

Sent on 01/17/2019
    More Events Group 12
    More Events Group 13
  • F

F. Mercedes · Married on 12/08/2018

Just Amazing!

Where shall I begin. DJ Rolo and his team never fail my family. I’ve been using them for years and they are ALWAYS my go to DJs. Professionalism, modern equipment and attentive to the crowd, all the things you need in an entertainment team. The right amount of MCing to Music. Feeling the pulse of the crowd and understanding the vibe is what makes a great DJ, he hits the mark every single time, ensuring even the wall flowers in your party are bopping!
    Thank you moreeventsgroup for making my mom’s Surprise a night to remember. You rock out siempre! My mom loves you!! We all do!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • I

I. Diaz · Married on 11/25/2018

All that we wanted & more!

This past November (2018), we used More Events for our daughter’s Sweet Sixteen. It is was our second time using them and we couldn’t be happier with the results. The first time we dealt with More Events, we were very impressed with the level of decorum and professionalism they displayed in their work. DJ Rolo has so much passion for his work that it shone through in everything: from helping us pick songs for candles to explaining how he would help us make it through the night with ease. He provided us a detailed schedule of how the night would run, a helpful tool that allowed us to enjoy the night instead of worrying what came next. When it came time for our second daughter’s Sweet Sixteen, there was no question who we would use as our DJ. More Events offered us a great package that included a beautiful photo booth and a wonderful MC, DJ Rolo himself. He kept our guests dancing through the night and ensured that the event ran smoothly. We even received several compliments on how he performed. He respected our musical choices and even helped us cater towards the younger crowd without a problem. We highly recommend using More Events and would especially like to thank DJ Rolo for helping make both of our daughter’s Sweet Sixteens extra special and memorable. He truly made each night unique and stress free. We were able to completely enjoy the event ourselves and feel comforted by the fact that everything was taken care of. Again, we one hundred percent recommend using More Events; they have been the best DJ we have every seen or used. We would also like to reiterate how much gratitude we have for Rolo who was very kind to us and truly made our events successful.

Sent on 04/18/2019

Jennifer Thiel Zamor · Married on 11/02/2018

Just Amazing!

From the moment I met Dj Rolo, he was professional, kind and supportive of all our custom needs we had for our wedding. He gave us many options and great suggestions of how to go about our wedding to make sure our night turned out perfect.
    My wedding was on 11/2/18 and More Events Group went above and beyond for us. My guests could not stop raving how good our DJ and MC were. They played a great mix of everything and had everyone on the dance floor from the start of the party to the end. Although we made a time schedule together for the night, Rolo was always double checking with me before doing anything we had planned, which I greatly appreciated. He was on point for everything we discussed prior to our event as far as specific music to be played, announcements and our time schedule.
    I am very happy with my decision of choosing more events group. People are still talking about how great our wedding was! I will definitely be recommending them in the future to my friends and family!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Victor Rodriguez · Married on 09/21/2018

Absolutely the Best!!!

I hired DJ Rolo from More Events for my wedding and he went the extra mile to make sure I had the best playlist and experience for my event. He was very professional, thoughtful and provided me with advice based on his experiences. He took the time to answer questions, follow up and make it a seamless process. I would recommend him and his team hands down because they know how to capture the audience and make your event a memorable one.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Ari · Married on 09/14/2018

When you are looking for a professional Dj and party entertainment company. More Events Group is the one to call. Davis “Dj.rolo” is there with you from beginning to the end. The guys at More Event Group make your special day into a memorable one. They did my daughter’s sweet sixteen and it was one for the record books. They had everyone dancing and partying all night. And when it comes to the little details that you would probably forget. They don’t cause they do everything professionally and that keeps the party flowing smoothly. All i can say is that when i saw the smile on my daughter’s face all night long. I couldn’t have done it without Dj rolo and his guys. So thank you again More Events Group for making my Princess Jasmine’s sweet Sixteen a memorable day for her!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Kathy · Married on 09/08/2018

Luis and his team were absolutely amazing! Luis was constantly checking in with us through out the planning process leading up to our wedding date to make sure our day was a success. He made sure to analyze our wedding vision and helped us select the perfect wedding package. He never tried to over sell us and was always professional though the entire process. Our guest could not stop raving about the cloud effect for our first dance and each one of my guest have had nothing but great things to say about the music. Many of them have already asked me for Luis' contact information for their own upcoming weddings! We would highly recommend Luis and his team for any special events.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Maria Paola · Married on 09/02/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Davis and More events group for our wedding on 9/2/18 at Astoria Wolrd Manor. Since we first met with Davis he was very professional, punctual, genuine and gave us great ideas for our big day. We got so many compliments on the music and hora loca (crazy hour). He was very organized at the wedding reception and ceremony. He kept a great communication with bride and groom, photographer, and Maitred D. I would recommend more events group for anyone who wants to have a great time and keep their guest on their feet for any event. Thank you More events group for making our wedding night memorable and so much fun!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Dee Jay Rolo had my family and friends dancing all night. He was very accommodating when we provided a song list. I would definitely recommend him!! Thank you again for making my engagement party fun!!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Destiny · Married on 08/24/2018

Where do I begin? Luis and his team were absolutely amazing. From the very beginning, my husband and I met with Luis and he was very professional and easy to work with! We requested to have multiple songs mixed and created and it turned out amazing! On my wedding day, they have given us absolute attentiveness to what my husband and I asked for! His team brought every hope of what I envisioned to life - a real PARTY! The music was amazing, the setup was beautiful and lit up my whole room, and his team was even better! I can not thank More Events Group anymore for making my wedding day the best day ever!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Rosie · Married on 08/03/2018

Amazing service!! I don't know where to begin. From all the DJ meetings, advice, suggestions and making sure that we weren't in this alone, I would definitely recommend more events to all my friends and will contact them for my next party.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Richie · Married on 07/22/2018

Wow! what a phenomenal job done by the guys at More Events Group. They made my wedding day absolutely perfect. From day 1 Luis (Dj Nine Pm) was very attentive to our taste in music and put us at ease every step of the way. Not to mention Dj Abrupt rocked the party! 5 star service all the way, Highly Recommended !

Sent on 09/11/2018

Maritza · Married on 05/30/2018

What an amazing time my 8th graders had at their prom. DJ Rolo out did himself this year. My students had so much fun, they danced from the beginning til the end. This is our 4th year with More Events and I actually used them for our Teacher events as well. I highly recommend you use them for your events. They are truly worth every memorable moment we made that night!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    More Events Group 14
    More Events Group 15
    More Events Group 16
    More Events Group 17
    More Events Group 18

Tiffany · Married on 05/11/2018

More Events Group did a GREAT job with Brianna's Sweet 16. We attended various parties by More Events Groups and based on our experience, decided to go with them and we were not disappointed. They made Brianna's party a night to remember. To start, Rolo was always very professional. He sat down and gave us all the options and even gave advice (which was right on point). He met with us to go over the music and to organize the entrances with each song. He was VERY patient and professional throughout the entire process.
    The night of the party the staff was very attentive and on point. They took pictures (the separate photographer was not even needed during the party), played great music and made sure to keep the party going. The staff made it so much easier to let loose and enjoy the party because of the organization. Rolo knew right when to start the candles, give the speeches and when to have Brianna make a second entrance. Everything worked out so well. People are still talking about Bri's birthday! We will definitely be looking to do our parties with More Events Group in the future.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/10/2017

DJ NinePm was amazing at my son’s bday party! He was able to accommodate to all age groups and even please the Cambodian community by spinning sick Cambodian music! Thanks so much!!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Elyse · Married on 12/09/2017

More Events Group Photo Booth was amazing from start to finish. Their attention to your wants/needs was impeccable. Davis and his crew were always available and wait time for a response was minimal. The night of the event went off without a hitch. Our photo guys (Bruce & Luis) were really great and around all night even though the booth could run itself. In addition I also hired them to take pics of our guests all through out the night what’s better than the candid pics?!? Lol The quality of photos and prints were much better than I could have expected. The props were so much fun! I got bombarded with inquiries about the booth the next day. It was the biggest hit of the night! Thanks More Events Group!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Giovanni · Married on 12/09/2017

Thank you to Davis & the MoreEventGroup team for making our engagement party special. Pictures look amazing. Everyone had a blast with the photo booth. Great to work with, very professional and attention to detail is key. Definitely will hire them again. See you soon

Sent on 12/29/2017

Robert · Married on 12/09/2017

I got married on Dec.9th 2017 at the Central Park Boathouse. Rolo and his crew were fantastic, they were profressional, courteous and were very friendly with all my guests. They played great music and kept my guests dancing all night. Since the wedding I’ve gotten tons of compliments about the DJ and what a great job they did. I definitely recommend More Events Group. Thanks guys!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

alexa · Married on 12/08/2017

We all have a fantastic time. You did an excellent job as always. We are looking forward in working with you again for our next Holiday Event. Thank you so much for all you did for us.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    More Events Group 25
    More Events Group 26
    More Events Group 27

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2017

Luis was great to work with! He listened to our needs and accommodated our requests. He also did a great job assisting us with the selection of the ceremony songs, providing a few recommendations he's seen work well in previous weddings. On the day of, Luis and his team did a great job of ensuring that the party went on without a hitch. From the awesome music (which our guests are still raving about), to the lights and the custom wedding monogram on the dance floor, everything went well. If you're looking for quality service and a good time, I would highly recommend More Events Group.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Christina · Married on 10/27/2017

I couldn't say anything more than, Exceptional!!! From the very beginning Luis was responsive and always made me feel at ease. He made sure that I knew what was going on and made sure everything was discussed thoroughly. My guests cannot stop talking about my wedding, it was everything I imagined and more. Thank you More Events for making my special day even more special.

Sent on 11/09/2017