Morby Photography Reviews

Morby Photography 5
Morby Photography 6
Morby Photography 7

Amber · Married on 05/30/2015

My husband and I knew from the moment we met with Mike that we would be going with him as our photographer. He is super easy to work with, responsive, and even helped us to finalize our timeline. We were nervous about the actual engagement session since neither of us had ever done formal photos before but Mike helped keep it light hearted and fun, making sure to keep us laughing to ease our nerves. His photographs speak for themselves, they are phenomenal. We have received countless compliments on them, some even saying that they wish they could get married again just so they could use him! To top it off, EVERYONE in our wedding party (and guests) had nothing but nice things to say about Mike. He is truly wonderful to work with. There is no doubt that we will recommend him to anyone that will need a photographer in the future. Pictures are one of the main things you have to remember the special day, and Mike will not disappoint.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Michael · Married on 05/02/2015

Hi,

For our wedding, we used Corey from Morby. The first set of proofs that we received were absolutely astounding. He was great to have around, took some awesome photos, and was very accommodating with taking the photos that we specifically wanted. We can't wait to see the rest. Job well done!

Mike and Pamela S.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Deanna · Married on 03/20/2015

Mike was amazing to work with from day 1. Our engagement pictures, Save the Dates, wedding pictures and albums all came out amazing. The most common feedback we received from our guests was he captured every moment of the wedding without us knowing he was even there. If I had to do it all over again I would pick Morby Photography again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Katelyn · Married on 10/04/2014

There truly are no words to express our gratitude to Mike at Morby Photography. From the moment I met Mike I knew he was exactly who I wanted to shoot my special day. Not only was he extremely talented but he understood my vision and what I was looking for right away. The experience we received from the engagement shoot to the wedding was bar none. I can not count how many people have told me that our photos are the best they have seen and I would agree. I would absolutely recommend Morby Photography to anyone getting married. Thank you again for capturing our special day!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Nicole · Married on 08/09/2014

We were so lucky when we found Morby Photography. Mike is so professional, artistic, and talented. He kept us on timeline throughout the day and stayed through the last night. Any photographer can take posed pictures, but Mike captures the special moments from your day. Book him ASAP!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Jen · Married on 07/11/2014

My husband and I have been beyond thrilled with the experience with Morby Photography from beginning to end! From our first meeting with Mike, we felt at ease and confident we were choosing the right person to photograph our wedding. Mike was so flexible with our package and tailored it to exactly what we wanted. Both my husband and I were on the fence about engagement pictures, but Mike assured us it would be a great way to break the ice. We were so glad that we listened to his advice.. We have beautiful pictures and had such a great time during our session! When it came to our wedding day, we felt right at ease with Mike behind the camera.

We have received so many compliment on our pictures. We have beautiful "posed" pictures, but if you are looking for amazing candid shots to capture the emotions of the day, you will definitely not be disappointed with Mike! Any picture I asked him to get, Mike's reply was "I already got it!" He and his co-shooter were very observant and got so many pictures of different aspects of the day (not to mention, they aren't beyond lying on the floor to get a good shot!)

My husband and I can't sing Mike's praises enough.. Incredibly talented and just an all around great person to work with!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Allyson · Married on 07/03/2014

Mike and his team at Morby Photography created memories that are priceless. The photos turned out so amazing. They are everything we wanted and more. I knew there was a big reason we chose Morby! They are just gorgeous. And Mike and his team could not be nicer or more accommodating. I felt comfortable calling him before the big day and explaining what I was looking for in the pictures. He delivered and then some!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Kate · Married on 06/14/2014

We just got our pictures the other day and are so pleased with the way they turned out! Mike is so professional and really put me at ease. Since I couldn't meet him, I spoke with him a couple times over the phone while trying to decide which photographer to choose. We absolutely chose the best in the business! Mike was completely undetected throughout the whole day....capturing amazing shots of our special day! We opted for the second shooter so we could have Mike with the girls and me and the second shooter with my husband and the boys. We were also able to get many different perspectives throughout the ceremony with two photographers. It takes about 4 weeks to get the pictures all edited and everything before they arrive in a small box on a usb and up in an online gallery. We have gotten great feedback from family and friends on our "beautiful pictures." Thank you Mike, we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Nicole · Married on 05/30/2014

Mike was so great to work with! He is very laid back and kind. I love candids and creative shots as opposed to the standard posed shots and Mike produces exactly that! I received so many compliments about our photos, they turned out so great! The quality is excellent and the creativity is top notch. On the day of our wedding, I barely knew Mike was there and never felt like I always had a camera in my face. Mike is so easy to work with, and was so easy to get in touch with during the whole planning process. Thank you Mike for photographing our wedding and giving us beautiful pictures to cherish forever!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Corinne · Married on 01/04/2014

Morby Photography is PHENOMENAL!!! Mike is so talented, creative, professional, and fun. We got married two days after a snowstorm and he was willing to get down in the snow, no jacket, in 20 degree weather for the sake of beautiful pictures. He also was so helpful with many ideas, advice throughout the day, and letting us know exactly what to expect. At the same time, he let us decide what photos we wanted and ran everything by us ahead of time. The amount of time an effort given to us before the wedding, day of, and of course after was impressive. I cannot RECOMMEND him highly enough! Even when our props for the photobooth were missing momentarily, he made it his mission to find them. We had a very lively bridal party and Mike fit right in with the fun during the posed pictures and during the party time somehow captured so many shots and we never even saw him there! His prices are so reasonable and it is well worth it. The photography was in the top 3 of importance to us. Your wedding day is amazing and of course, goes by so fast, but now we have the best pictures possible to remember it by!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2013

Mike Morby provided us with the most beautiful pictures of our wedding day. He was awesome to work with and so much fun. I did not even notice him at the ceremony (which is a good thing :)) - and he worked quickly getting everyone organized for all of the family formal group shots we asked for. The less formal wedding party shots were so much fun and Mike had great ideas that resulted in very unique and incredible pictures. Mike was a joy to work with... I recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 01/15/2014

My husband and I had the most amazing experience with Morby Photography! Mike exceeded all of our expectations for the day and captured so many unexpected moments! Mike has a special way of blending into the crowd and capturing such unique and candid moments of everyone! Each person we share our pictures with, raves about how beautiful and creative they are! We would absolutely recommended Morby Photography!!!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Morby Photography went above and beyond our expectations. They blended into the wedding celebration seamlessly and captured some really great moments. I can't stop looking at our pictures. I get endless compliments and comments on how wonderful the photos came out and how nice the photographers were. They were so knowledgable and always seemed to get amazing shots. I really can't say enough about how great Morby Photography was for our wedding! I would recommend them to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2013

I have only wonderful things to say about Morby Photography. Mike did a wonderful job for our wedding!! We loved working with him on the day of the event and we loved all of the pictures he took! He has an amazing talent for capturing beautiful moments in a creative way. His wife put our album together and she did a great job. We receive all the photos within a month! I would highly recommend using Morby Photography any of your events!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Kristi · Married on 09/27/2013

We are more than happy with the service that Morby Photography provided us. Mike was always on top of things, even when I wasn't... like our event timeline and everything. He was there for our wedding day from the morning until the very end. He was professional, creative, and very fun to be around. He made you and everyone around feel incredibly comfortable. You can tell he loves his job, because he had fun and his pictures are truly amazing. He even took extra time with us on a second day after our event, because of how rushed our wedding day was. I am recommending Morby Photography to anyone who will listen. If you are getting married, engaged, or anything at all, Morby is the way to go. Artistic photography at its best. You will not be disappointed. We absolutely love all of our pictures!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Laura · Married on 09/20/2013

We absolutely loved working with Mike! He did such an amazing job with our wedding photos and he got them all to us in less than a month after the wedding! He was such a pleasure to work with - very easy going and personable. We had a great feeling about him when we first met with him to "interview" him as our photographer and he definitely exceeded our expectations. The quality of his work is exceptional - he captured such beautiful moments throughout the ceremony and reception and we didn't even notice him throughout the night! We had him shoot our engagement photos as well and though it turned out to be the coldest day in March, we still had such a fun time. We'd definitely hire him again if we need photos for anything else in the future. We've really enjoyed reliving our beautiful wedding through his photos - they also made us realize how many people were actually on the dance floor all night!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Jared · Married on 08/31/2013

I wanted Morby Photography to do my wedding because I love the quality of their photos. The best part is they are even easier to work with. When we received the photos they did not in any way disappoint. We loved working with them and would gladly do it again if the opportunity arose.

Sent on 12/25/2013

Ryan · Married on 08/23/2013

We had Mike Morby photograph our wedding at the Belle Voir Manor in August. To say he is a Picasso with the camera is an understatement. His photographs are unlike anything else we've ever seen, just absolutely beautiful. If that wasn't enough, he is one of the friendliest, funniest, and certainly extremely accommodating people we've ever met and a joy to work with. He treated our entire family (from 3 years old to 80 years old) with respect and enthusiasm. If you are getting married anywhere within the Philadelphia/New Jersey vicinity and you don't hire this man to be your photographer, you are doing yourself a complete disservice. We are absolutely thrilled with the experience and results of selecting Mike as our photographer. Thank you again Mike. The beautiful, funny and heartfelt moments were all captured with absolute perfection. Words really can't express the happiness we feel with selecting you.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Pamela · Married on 08/03/2013

My husband and I are thrilled with the pictures, images and emotion Morby Photography catpured on our special day. The day goes by so fast but the pictures they took will last a lifetime. They captured so many special moments and we never knew they were there, it was as if they were invisible. It has been a difficult feat narrowing down the images we will have in our album and the one we will choose for our canvas print, too many favorites!!!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone who values the art of photgraphy and capturing moments and memories to last. They are so talented and great to work with. My husband and I felt as if we gained a friend in Mike Morby in the process.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Tess · Married on 07/27/2013

Mike was a fantastic photographer! Beautiful beautiful pictures, quick turnaround, experienced, and professional. I recommend Morby Photography to all of my friends!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Alison · Married on 07/20/2013

Morby Photography is amazing! Mike Morby is such an artist. He captured our engagement and wedding photos. We were all so impressed by our engagement photos and could not wait until our wedding. Our wedding photos surpassed our expectations!! They were stunning and unique! Mike was so easy to work with too! I often had questions or ideas that I would relay to Mike and he always responded quickly. I am so proud to have had Mike Morby as my photographer for such a special event. We will absolutely come back to him in the future. And I will continue to sing his praises to others seeking a photographer. Thanks Mike!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Erin · Married on 06/29/2013

From the second we met with Mike to start the process of finding a photographer for our June wedding, I knew that he did incredible work, would be extremely easy and fun to work with, and would capture our special day through his amazing photography work. We were lucky enough to get to work with Mike 9 months before our wedding day to do our engagement photos. I was a bit nervous going into the photo session as my fiance and I had never done anything like that before - how to walk, how to pose, when to look at the camera, when to look natural. The easiest way to say it is that Mike made the day seem like no one was even there photographing us. The second he started snapping pictures I felt at ease and just truly enjoyed the day. When we received the photos from the engagement session I was more than thrilled - they couldn't have turned out better. His creativity, use of lighting, "fun" style, and overall professionalism solidified that we choose the best photographer for our wedding day. Jump ahead 9 months to our wedding day and Mike and Kari were both there as shooter and co-shooter. The day was perfect, we provided a list to Mike of groupings of family members that were important to us to take in the church and he fulfilled all of our requests. Then once we got to the reception site, he captured my husband and I individually, with our families, with our bridal party. He "stole" us away at one point of the night to take some amazing night photographs - we didn't feel as though we were missing out on our wedding night and the pictures were truly worth leaving the reception for 15 minutes. Finally, he captured some amazing candid photos at the reception - family and friends dancing and having a greate time. That was how we wnated to remember our wedding day/night and Mike Morby did just that. Mike does a phenomenal job and I have already and will continue to recommend him to any friends and family who are looking for a photographer!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Susan · Married on 06/22/2013

We could not have asked for a better wedding photography experience. Mike was creative, easy to work with and the photos are wonderful. He worked quickly and unobtrusively and our family and friends all commented on the beautiful pictures. If you're looking for a wedding photographer, you don't need to look any further.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Book him!!! I have the most beautiful photos I have ever seen. Mike is a pleasure to work with and has an amazing sense of light and how to create shots. He was a complete professional, taking charge of what needed pictures take (dress, rings, shoes) before I got back from my hair appointment. He made our picture time super officiant without feeling like we were sacrificing good shots. If we had an idea for a shot, he made sure he fully understood what we were going for before he shot it. Throughout the day he would show us some of his favorite shots as we were going along, which made us so excited and confident that he was getting awesome stuff. He was very timely getting pictures back to us. All of our friends and family are raving about how beautiful the pictures are. I can't imagine going anywhere else.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Maura · Married on 05/18/2013

Morby photography took all of our pictures exactly the way we wanted them to. They were all amazing and they caught every moment! My only suggestion to other people is to make sure you have a list of photos you want undertake because they will stick to it. Thank you Morby photography!

Sent on 12/27/2013