Morby Photography Reviews

Morby Photography 5
Morby Photography 6
Morby Photography 7

Maja · Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding photographer was Cory of Morby Photography. I loved the photographic style of Morby and I couldn't believe how affordable they were given their artistry! Our pictures look beautiful and natural, just how we wanted. Cory and Mike were great at asking about what we wanted and staying true to that. We didn't want anything too gimmicky or pose-y because that is just not who were are and Morby Photography understood and captured that. All of our interactions were professional, timely and positive. They were never pushy, unaccommodating or arrogant. It was such a positive experience all around! I would highly recommend booking Morby Photography for your special event! They will work with you to give you pictures that are true to who you are as a couple.

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn · Married on 10/06/2017

Firstly, I found Daniel Fosse through another photography who happened to be busy the day of our wedding. How thankful I am for that :) I checked out his website and contacted him once I saw how amazing his pictures were. He met with us at a local Panera and I just feel we really hit it off. He was real and honest and it was an easy, laid back conversation. I also wanted to invest a bit more in to our photos because of the memories they will hold. His pricing was the best out of all the photographers we looked at. He was also flexible in customizing our photo package as well. Now down to our big day! He made my life so easy!! He met my girls and I at my room and just took it from there. He honestly kept me on track time wise too. He got along with everyone and actually knew my sister in law! (from a wedding she was in earlier in the year) Now that we have all of our pictures, I can honestly say that my husband and I love every single one! I gave him all five stars in every category because that is exactly the kind of service he provides!

Sent on 11/27/2017
    Morby Photography 8
    Morby Photography 9
    Morby Photography 10
    Morby Photography 11

Patrick · Married on 08/26/2017

Daniel Fosse was a true professional. Some photographers want to nickel and dime you for every minute of service they provide. Not Daniel. He extended our engagement session because he was excited about the location we were at and wanted to make sure he took every possible shot. He was with us for our entire wedding day - coaching my wife and I along the way. His passion is evident through his attitude and through his final product. Our pictures are incredible. He could easily charge way more than he does...

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Morby Photography 12
    Morby Photography 13
    Morby Photography 14
    Morby Photography 15
    Morby Photography 16
    Morby Photography 17

Eilis · Married on 07/29/2017

Many of our friends and family members have used Morby to photograph their weddings. We have always loved the pictures, so when we got engaged, we immediately knew who to call. Cory photographed our wedding. He knew how to capture both the emotions of the moment and the beauty of our venue. He was patient with our giant wedding party and all the different combinations of people necessary to get all the family photos we needed. Ultimately, he was able to give us amazing pictures of all the best moments of our big day! We look forward to displaying his images in our home for many years to come.

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Morby Photography 23
    Morby Photography 24
    Morby Photography 25

Katelyn · Married on 07/15/2017

I can not thank Daniel enough for the absolutely gorgeous wedding photos. Daniel is a serious multitasker, with the ability to take gorgeous photos, keep you on a time table, and manage to keep you laughing and enjoying the day. He truly made our day special and definitely added to the fun. His photos are a mix between modern and classic, and he has a great eye for lighting!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Amy · Married on 06/03/2017

Every bride has that one checklist item that's more important than all the rest. For me, it was my photographer. I started with a Facebook post to see who my friends would recommend and was overwhelmed with the response. I did my due diligence and reached out to about 8-10 photographers... some of them (believe it or not) took almost a week to respond and that was a HUGE red flag for me. Daniel Fosse responded almost instantly to my email and we had a meeting set up within a day or two. He met my fiancé and I locally and came prepared with his [beyond impressive] portfolio which showcased his incredible style and talent. He was extremely professional and personable! After about an hour, we knew that Daniel was the perfect addition to our wedding day -- his easy-going nature and charismatic personality would blend well with our family & friends. Once we booked our date with Fosse, Daniel checked in regularly offering guidance and suggestions. When it came time to shoot our engagement photos, my fiancé and I were a little nervous because we didn't want it to feel forced or awkward. Daniel put our nerves to rest right away -- we felt comfortable and had blast as if no one else was there (he even allowed us include our dog in some of the shots). For the next several months leading up to our wedding, Daniel continued to check in. He helped me to create a thorough timeline of our wedding day and even provided a list of group [family] pictures he would be taking that day. His organization truly kept me sane! My family and friends absolutely loved the interaction with Daniel and his associate. My pictures turned out absolutely incredible!! I am in love with every single one -- Daniel captured our day exactly as I had envisioned. His turnaround time was exceptional as well -- I received a teaser within 7 days and a USB with all of my photos within 6 weeks. For the superior quality of work and time that Daniel provides, his services are very reasonable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Kristy · Married on 04/15/2017

My husband and I could not have asked for anything more in a photographer. We were extremely pleased with his work the day of and the finished product is incredible. Our guests thought we had about 5 photographers because he was able to get to different perspectives very quickly, yet he somehow managed to never "get in the way". Daniel is extremely talented and is worth every penny. As soon as we saw his sample photos we knew we wanted to work with him. He is able to capture the moment without it looking like every other wedding photo you have seen. If you want truly beautiful and unique photos, this is the guy you want. In addition, Daniel is very easy to work with and is extremely professional. You won't regret choosing him and you will have pictures that you will treasure for a lifetime!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2017

Working with Daniel was an absolute pleasure! I met Daniel at a bridal expo in King of Prussia and was instantly draw to his beautiful photos! My husband and I scheduled an appointment to meet with Daniel in person and knew instantly that he was the right choice to capture our special day. Daniel is not only professional, but also personable; he knew how to make us laugh and keep things light/fun throughout the process. Daniel had multiple packages to choose from and compared to other photographers we had looked at, his packages gave us the most bang for our buck! Daniel shot both our engagement and wedding pictures, which proved to be a fun and memorable experience! Prior to our wedding, Daniel was always quick to respond to our questions and helped us develop a timeline that worked best for everyone! Our wedding was in January so of course we got that winter snowstorm, but that didn’t matter, Daniel and his assistant Corey were on time and ready to go as they had promised! From the moment they walked in the door they were right there to capture all the fun and they didn’t miss a shot! Our guests are still talking about how wonderful they were! After our wedding, we were impressed with Daniel’s quick turnaround time. He had a “sneak peak” of our wedding out to us within 1-2 weeks, and the rest of our photos within 4-6 weeks, such a quick turnaround! When all was said and done, my husband and I felt like we got more then what we paid for!!! I would highly recommend Daniel!!!

Sent on 04/07/2017

Mike morby is the best! He captures every special moment of your amazing day without getting in the way or taking over. We love him!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Marissa · Married on 08/13/2016

We LOVE our wedding photos. Mike and Cory are wonderful. I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Kelley · Married on 07/16/2016

We just received our engagement photos from Morby Photography and we are thrilled! We chose Morby for our wedding and engagement session and are beyond happy with our decision. We met Mike in his beautiful studio back in February and were completely impressed by his portfolio of work. He was so easy to talk to and made the decision-making process very easy. We knew we'd be in good hands with Morby Photography! They had several packages to choose from and we easily found one to meet our needs and budget. Our engagement session was out at a farm where I keep my horse and Mike was so great and easy to work with! He captured some truly special pictures with my fiance and myself and even included my horse in some of the shots, which meant so much to me. Mike was so creative with the sun setting and shot absolutely beautiful pictures. He made us feel completely at ease and comfortable, and the session totally flew by! We felt like we had spent the evening chatting with a friend. When the pictures arrived, the usb card was beautifully packaged and wrapped with care. I have received so many compliments from friends and family on the quality of our pictures. We are so excited for the wedding next year and can't wait to shoot with Mike again!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Kiera · Married on 07/15/2016

Absolutely AMAZING! You will not be disappointed in Morby's service! Very personal and professional! We could not have asked for anything more than what we got.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Joanna · Married on 05/21/2016

We had come across Mike's work online before we even got engaged, and the very first decision we made for our wedding was that we wanted him to be our photographer. We actually selected our wedding date based on what dates he had available in late spring 2016 and then found a venue, etc that were available based on that date. It was definitely a wise decision. When the weather forecast had rain in it for the day of our wedding, we were especially grateful to have decided to work with such a talented photographer, because we knew we would still have gorgeous photos despite the change to an indoor ceremony and cocktail hour. Getting rained out could have been stressful, but knowing that Mike had our backs made it a zero stress situation. Mike was able to take advantage of the overcast sky to get some beautiful outdoor shots before the ceremony (we took the last one right as the rain started coming down!), and our favorite photo of the night was from halfway through the reception when we took a fieldtrip out into the rain, and the shots he took in the rainy night were total magic. We were also very glad that we opted for a second shooter for the first half of the day, because the extra shots we got of getting ready and of the guests during the ceremony and cocktail hour are some of our favorites, since the day went by in a blur. And lastly, knowing how much time you will spend with your photographer throughout your wedding day, it definitely doesn't hurt that Mike is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Alice · Married on 03/19/2016

Working with Mike was a dream. My husband liked him so much when we first met him at a bridal open house that we had to look into him when we were looking for our photographer. We hit it off and left knowing that we had to go with him. Our engagement shoot went really well and the 3 of us got along so well. The day of the wedding we had a second shooter, Adam, for a few hours and he was great. The 2 of them did an amazing job. We love our pictures and a lot of our friends talk about how great the pictures turned out. No one has pictures like these. They really are art. I would highly recommend Mike Morby to anyone that asks for a photographer!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica Findley · Married on 03/09/2016

Memories that will last a lifetime!!

Where do I even begin? I don't think I can put into words how much we loved working with Mike. My experience with Mike is nothing short of extraordinary from beginning to end. I knew that I wanted to work with Mike even before we met with him because I followed all of work. Mike was extremely passionate about what he does and it made us feel extremely at ease. Most importantly, he had the ability to make both my husband and I feel comfortable. On the day of the wedding, he showed up early with a big smile and made everyone feel enjoyable. Everyone would not stop complementing about how amazing he was and professional. He felt like he was one of the wedding party members. All my guests LOVED him. Mike's work is simply phenomenal and creative. It simply speaks for itself. He is incredibly talented and has such an amazing eye for lighting and moments. He is an artist and it shows. He was able to capture every moment of our wedding day in such a beautiful and elegant way. It was everything we had hoped for and more. He exceeded all of our expectations. I am so thankful that we had Mike as my photographer. My husband and I loved all our pictures and it's been really difficult for us to select the pictures we dislike because honestly there are none. Oh! did I mention, I also woke up to a sneak peek in my inbox a few days after the wedding?! All the images were delivered and edited so beautifully only 4 weeks after our wedding date. I cannot be more thankful for him. I have recommended him to all my family and friends who are now using him or his associates for their weddings. Future brides, look no further. I have no doubt that he is one of the best photographers in the industry!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Morby Photography 26
    Morby Photography 27
    Morby Photography 28
    Morby Photography 29
    Morby Photography 30

Lyn · Married on 11/25/2015

We booked with Mike for our wedding on Thanksgiving Eve at Barn on Bridge. We found him from our venues "preferred partner" list. He was quick to email back and happy to meet us for our initial appointment. Mike was super personable and made us feel very comfortable. We wanted to have a photographer that would enjoy our day with us, and we knew right away Mike was the person for the job. We loved the pictures Mike brought along to show us. We were marrying under a tent lite with white Christmas lights; Mike expressed being excited to shoot under "different" lighting. Mike's night time pictures were exceptional! It was super important to us that our photographer could take pictures with limited lighting due to day lights savings time. We received some pictures when we got back from our honeymoon and are thrilled with the quality! Can't wait to see the rest. If you are looking for beautiful pictures taken by a funny down-to-earth photographer, book with Mike!!!!

Monica · Married on 11/07/2015

Mike is simply amazing!!! His photography is exceptional in itself, but working with him on one of the most important/special days in our lives, was an ABSOLUTE pleasure. He was calm, organized, and fun! We did not have the best weather on our day, but honestly, you could not tell with his photos. He kept us on schedule, and made sure to gather all the pictures that I requested and went beyond that. He even showed off some of his Spanish skills, which my family loved! Mike was also helpful during the planning process, and made himself available to help us come up with a timeline! I know looking back that I won't be able to relive the day, but as he mentioned to us during our first meet, his pictures tell a story, and to us they tell one of an gorgeous wonderful wedding day.

Sent on 12/15/2015

We were continuously blown away by Mike and the Morby Photography team! The professionalism is so appreciated especially when you are coordinating with other vendors. He answers your emails and questions extremely quickly and I was so impressed with how organized he was and was able to help me with a timeline for our wedding day and was great at sticking to it to get the shots we wanted. We had to great engagement shoots with Mike and of course our wedding photos are spectacular! He provided direction, but let the special moments speak for themselves! The photos from our reception perfectly capture what a great time everyone had. We had guests asking us all night who our photographer was because they were so impressed how he seemed to be everywhere capturing every moment! Needless to say he and his team wowed us all! We recommended Morby Photography to everyone we know!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Ruxandra · Married on 10/03/2015

This is the one! Mike was incredible to work with and captured the most beautiful moments from our wedding day. Creative, natural, romantic, effortless.

Mike is so easy to work with-responds right away to any questions and will do anything to meet your vision and the photos you want captured. He also helps prepare the timeline of the day to make sure everything goes smoothly and on time--what more could you ask for? He will also work directly with your videographer should you have one, which was huge for us so that everything went together nicely. We could not have asked for a better end product and feel so lucky to have these moments forever to look back on. He captured our guests, venue, special moments--everything! You also gets hundreds and hundreds of images, which is incredible!

You will not go wrong with Mike. Your photos will be unique and artistic, and best of all natural! His skill with lighting in the rain and dark is also uncanny!

Thank you a million times!

Ruxandra & Aaron

Kerry · Married on 09/11/2015

Mike did an amazing job with our photos. We used him and a co-shooter and they both did a great job. He was very organized from the start to make sure we got all of the family photos taken, he had us email him any photo ideas we would like done at any point of the evening. In addition, he pulled us aside at different points including one at sunset to get some photo ops that he had suggested. Couldn't be happier with the job Mike did for our special day. I highly recommend using him for yours, you won't regret it!

Leah · Married on 09/05/2015

We had to pleasure of working with Morby Photography in September of this year for our wedding. From beginning to end he was an absolute pleasure to work with. Mike paid such great attention to detail and made sure he captured what my husband and I wanted. All of our bridal party and guest raved about how nice, attentive, hard working our photographer was. We were referred by family and friends and are so glad we made the right choice. Our photos came out absolutely stunning. I am not the most photogenic person but Mike worked wonders! Worth every single penny sent! I wish I could get married all over again to get more pictures!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/07/2015

Mike Morby was, and is, such a blessing to my husband and myself. He effortlessly captured the essence and truth of our wedding is such a beautiful and fun way. From start, to finish, he stayed connected with us to make sure we were all on the same page. I have only just seen the preview photos of our wedding on his blog, and I am already over the moon. I HIGHLY recommend Mike Moby for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Mary · Married on 06/06/2015

What an amazing photographer! Mike is so easy to work with yet so conscientious about making sure he gets the photos you want. He also is incredibly creative. Whether you have a great location/background or not, he can make the picture look spectacular! He doesn't get in the way of the festivities. He just is there doing his job without drawing attention to himself. The wedding photos are breathtaking!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Alicd · Married on 06/06/2015

Stunning photography and Mike is truly personable!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Alice · Married on 06/06/2015

Mike is a fantastically talented photographer and his service is creative and highly personalised from start to finish! He brings the beauty out in every scene he takes his camera too. His consultation meeting was a great indicator of the luxury of his service. Would use Mike as a photographer again and again!

Sent on 12/16/2015