Morby Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

• Zola
    Zola J. Married on 01/06/2022

Amazing photos and experience!

Mike is nothing short of amazing!!!! He is professional and personable. He offered helpful tips and made sure we got the best light, best positions...everything! His attention to detail was exceptional. He was so patient with us and made our day such a wonderful and memorable one. His price was fair as well as the turn around time. We really appreciated his expertise and we cannot thank him enough!
  • Kelly
    Kelly K. Married on 12/18/2021

Amazing Photographer

Mackenzie and Morby photography were absolutely amazing to work with. They asked detailed planning questions and created a timeline that was helpful for all of my vendors.
    Lindsay W. Married on 11/13/2021

Best Decision We Made!

The best thing I did for my wedding day (besides marrying my husband) was hiring Morby Photography, and having the extremely talented Daniel Fosse photograph our wedding!! Daniel is incredible. He acts as photographer, planner, MOH, comedian, he was exactly what we needed for our big day. When people ask what my favorite part about our wedding was, I tell them the moments Daniel took my husband and I away from everything, everyone, to capture just the two us. It was a nice break to take in the moment with just us. Daniel captured the two of us perfectly. A month later, and our family is still talking about Daniel. :)
    Beth M. Married on 10/02/2021

The absolute best!!!!

We could not recommend Mike & his team enough! We had Mike & Brian photograph our wedding and it was such a great decision. They were both so calm, on time, creative, and fun to be around on our wedding day. They worked super well with our videographer, Tim from Allure Films as well which made the day run so smoothly! Our photos turned out better than we could have ever imagined! We are so thrilled with the results and cannot wait to get the rest back!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 09/10/2021

Gorgeous photos!

Mackenzie was our photographer and from our first meeting I had a good feeling about her! She was always very quick to respond to any questions I had and informative. She had her work cut out for her with the groomsmen the day of the wedding because none of them like their photos taken, but she handled it with ease! The photos came back BEAUTIFUL!! Something me and my family will cherish forever.
    Lauren T. Married on 09/10/2021

Morby Magic

The photographer was probably the most important vendor to me besides the venue so I researched heavily, read so many reviews, looked through so many albums and made the best possible choice in Mike Morby. From our initial meeting, he was so nice and so easy to have a conversation with. I felt immediately comfortable around him and knew he would make me feel confident during the formal photos. He and his wife, who runs the business side, kept us up to date on the timeline as we got closer to the big day. On the wedding day itself, he knew exactly what to do and where to go. He was extremely experienced photographing weddings at our venue (Meredith Manor) so I trusted him to pick the best spots. He even went above and beyond and DROVE TO HIS HOUSE to pick up a professional-strength projector as my mom put together a whole slideshow of pictures of my husband and I and the projector she had purchased wasn't strong enough. He offered to do this almost immediately and luckily lived only a few minutes from our venue. The slideshow was so important to my mom and my husband, me, and our guests all loved it. I can't say enough about Mike! The preview he has sent us just has blown us and everyone that's seen the photos away. I can't wait to get the full file of ALL the photos and choose which ones will go in our album.
  • Nichoals
    Nichoals G. Married on 09/05/2021

Speechless

Daniel fosse was our photographer. Im not sure where to start. I couldn't believe pictures could look this good. Dan could have not been easier to work with. He accommodated all our requests. This isn't a job to Dan this is clearly a passion and the work shows. The unique photos he took are unbelievable. If there is anything that is worth every penny of your wedding budget its the photos and Morby Photography and Dan are 100% worth it. Not only is the work amazing but Dan was awesome. He felt like a friend from the get go. everything about Morby and Dan is what I want in every vendor. Unreal work Thanks for a life time of memories.
  • Ashley
    Ashley C. Married on 08/28/2021

Beautiful wedding photos!

We had a great time working with Morby Photography, Daniel Fosse (our photographer) and his assistant on our wedding day! They worked very hard with helping us all of the shots we wanted and taking full advantage of how naturally beautiful our wedding venue was.

Daniel did a great job of capturing not only our shot list but lots of special unexpected moments in between. We love our wedding photos and album. They truly capture the joy and celebration of the day with our loved ones!
  • Tamahra
    Tamahra M. Married on 07/23/2021

The BEST Photographer in Philly Area!

My husband and I used Morby for our July 2021 wedding and were so thankful with the outcome. Mike and Mackenzie were assigned to our event and we got pictures that truly brought the day back to life for us. Not only are the pictures beautiful, Mike and Mackenzie were so fun to work with. My husband and I still talk about how great of a team they are today and will probably do so for years to come. If you want absolutely beautiful photos and a fun, but professional team to cover your photography, reach out to Morby and book! Lastly, Morby made rescheduling our wedding an ease. We postponed 3 times due to Covid and the process was so easy. We are truly lucky.
    Alexa D. Married on 07/09/2021

Absolute professional

I am astonished at the amazing people, promptness, and beautiful quality of the photographs. Email and phone call interactions prior to the wedding were great and made me feel so at ease with the process even though the venue changed twice. My husband and I were unbelievably lucky to get Daniel Fosse for our wedding. He arrived right on time and had an amazing vibe. He didn't make my husband and I stiff and was even joking along with us. The shots he took were so perfect, we are pretty sure he is a magician. Absolutely perfect!
  • Michele Morabito
    Michele M. Married on 06/18/2021

Can I give more than a 5 star review?

Being a local wedding planner who happens to be planning her own wedding means you pick from the best of the best and that's why we chose Morby Photography. Mike photographed our family a few years back as part of his Everyday Life services. Already being familiar with his wedding work, family photos were a no brainer and I never had a second thought about who would capture our wedding day. Thru the many challenges of Covid and postponing, I was still able to work with Mike on our third wedding date. They say third time is a charm! He is magical with a camera! His fresh, crisp style suited us perfectly. His ability to photograph you naturally without you knowing it is exactly what you need. Like a ninja, he misses nothing and moves without being seen. I could never say enough about him, his photography style, and his attention to detail. He also happens to be a spectacular human. You need team Morby on your wedding day...trust the wedding planner! Thank you Mike, Kari and everyone hard at work at Team Morby!
  • Kerri
    Kerri D. Married on 05/29/2021

Quality and Perfection

PERFECTION! From start to finish the team at Morby Photography (MP) was top notch. Unfortunately, my wedding was postponed due to COVID, thankfully MP was more than understanding and did not charge me a fee due to changing the date, and even said that if they were not available for my new date they would refund me my full deposit - this was a huge relief as not all venders were as understanding.

Cori and his associate were my photographers for my wedding - I have STUNNING photos to remember my day. They were every ounce of professional, kind, and made us feel comfortable.

We worked with Leah to create our wedding album. She did a wonderful job with the layout of our album and I gush over our album whenever I show it to family and friends! The quality of our album is like nothing I have ever seen - simply put, it is absolutely beautiful.

I worked with Kari on the business end of things - she too was wonderful to work with! VERY responsive and organized. I had no doubts or reservations working with this team.

If you are considering using Morby Photography, do it! This team is everything you could ask for!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey W. Married on 04/24/2021

Mike Morby did an AMAZING job!!

Wow!! Mike Morby did an absolutely amazing job. He worked so well with our wedding party and felt so personable! The pictures I’ve received so far are breathtaking. You will not be disappointed with Morby Photography!
  • Danielle
    Danielle C. Married on 01/11/2021

Simply the best wedding photographers!

We had our wedding photos done by Morby Photography and we truly loved our experience working with Mike and Lora. They both had a very relaxed and professional demeanor and were very approachable, friendly, and funny. Lora was extremely dedicated and determined to capture our top moments; at one point I saw her halfway hanging from a ladder to get that perfect shot! Mike is amazing and was really a delight to work with. He captured exactly what I wanted – professional photos that have style, character, and playfulness. He even put together and sent some of his favorite photos of my wedding to the other venders in case they want to use any for advertising – how sweet is that?! I also got a ‘sneak peak’ and WOW, just wow! I absolutely love them. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!
    Asdfasdg Married on 12/05/2020

Morby and staff are professionals. WORTH IT!

Everything was perfect! We must have brought more to a wedding than anyone in history and not a thing was out of place. Daniel made sure to make use of every feature. We were so happy with our wedding and will have the perfect pictures for the rest of our life. Our book was amazing and worth it as well! It's sitting in the front of our house for anyone to see :)
    Amy D. Married on 10/30/2020

We LOVE Morby Photography

Mike was amazing and we were beyond thrilled with him at our wedding celebration. We had to change our entire wedding plan due to the coronavirus and throughout the entire process the staff couldn’t have been more helpful. They were patient and attentive and were able to adjust to going from a wedding at a venue to a backyard celebration on a very cold rainy day. Thank you for being part of the most memorable night of our lives!
  • Michael
    Michael J. Married on 10/24/2020

World Class People and Pictures

I have done wedding photography for over fifteen years, so when it came time to pick a photographer for my own wedding, it was extremely important to find the perfect one. After sitting with at least a dozen photographers, we met with Mike and his team and were blown away by his style, professionalism, and personality. Our engagement shots came out perfectly, and then we were dealt a tough hand with the outbreak of COVID. Mike was more than accommodating to handle the ever-changing fluidity of the situation. We ended up doing the ceremony and a small dinner this year, with a reception to follow next year. Mike made everything work out for us. The pictures came out better than we could have ever imagined. If you are anywhere near the Philadelphia/Wilmington/Lancaster region, make sure you meet with Mike and his team. Having met with so many photographers and having been in the business for so long, there is no one else I would go to for anything I need. Mike and the team at Morby are truly world class!
    Joanna Married on 10/17/2020

Hire Morby Photography!

Morby Photography was absolutely amazing! The photos are more than we ever could have wished for. Cory is so talented and we are so happy we booked them. They are worth every penny! You won't be sorry!
    Alyson S. Married on 10/03/2020

Picture Perfect

We cannot say enough about Daniel Fosse and Morby Photography! If you are apprehensive about your wedding photographer capturing all of the day’s most important moments than Morby is the right choice to ease your fears. Every photo is better than the next, capturing every moment from candid laughs and tears to stunning family portraits. We had a lot to worry about being a 2020 Covid couple, our photographer was not one of them (that should speak for itself).
  • Laura
    Rob F. Married on 09/03/2020

Absolutely book Morby! They are exceptional

We can't say enough good things about Morby! Absolutely book them if you are in search of a wedding photographer. 2020 has been a rollercoaster year for trying to plan a wedding - Morby was amazing to work with as we needed to shift dates and location, and had to find an alternative location for wedding party/family shots. They were understanding and flexible, and worked with us to ensure health and safety. We booked Cory as our main photographer, and Dan was assigned as our second photographer. We hit the lottery - both were pleasant to work with, funny, and fit in as one of the gang for the day. We just received our photos back - they are nothing short of amazing. Thank you so much, Mike, Kari, Cory and Dan! You helped make our wedding day perfect.
  • Shelby Carson
    Shelby C. Married on 08/15/2020

Just simply awesome!

Mackenzie from Morby’s Photography was a true pleasure to work with. She didn’t miss a moment. She was everywhere capturing everything! Her photos are exquisite!

They have been very easy to work with and very professional. I would highly recommend using Morby’s.
    Sarah R. Married on 07/10/2020

Amazing wedding photographer

Morby Photography is AWESOME! We immediately loved working with Cory. He was responsive, really friendly and has a great photographic style and eye for detail. Cory shot our engagement session and we loved the final shots used on our “save the dates”. Leading up to our big day, Mike and Cory made it really easy for us to provide them with a list of must have shots and wedding day details, and even helped us to create a schedule that we used to keep ourselves and other vendors on time. On the day of, Cory showed up on time and began working his magic. We had a large wedding party and family, and he blended right in while capturing all of the small details and big moments. The final shots were amazing – we had so many great photos it was hard for us to pick favorites! We ordered an album and worked with Leah on the Morby team to create the album. She was a huge help, super knowledgeable about the layout process and really fun to work with. Overall, we loved working with the entire Morby team and would highly recommend them to other engaged couples!!!
  • Jen
    Jen D. Married on 04/25/2020

Morby Photography all the way!

Planning a wedding is fun, exciting and at times stressful. So planning a wedding during a pandemic definitely brought new and more challenges. However, working with Mike and his team, I couldn’t have asked for more. Mike was great with communicating, very attentive and remained flexible as we were forced to postpone a few times. Mike really made this process less stressful and we knew we could rely on him! When it came to wedding day, Mike was phenomenal and really knew the best spots and positioning for photos. Besides his talent as a photographer, he is extremely down to earth, genuine and a great person to be around. Since we postponed a few times, our bridal party photo location kept changing, even the week before the wedding, but Mike was on it! He was so cooperative and helped us secure a permit for the new location, which, when we arrived, we couldn’t access the exact location due to construction. I got so nervous, but the expert that Mike is, we were still able to use the grounds we were on and capture the most beautiful and breathtaking photos. I found choosing a photographer one of the most difficult things to do, but when I came across Mike and Morby photography, I knew he was the one! His photos capture memories that we’ll be able to cherish forever. Thank you Mike and team Morby photography!
  • Katie
    Katie Z. Married on 02/29/2020

AMAZING Photos- cannot recommend highly enough!

I cannot recommend Mike Morby enough! I wasn't really sure what I was looking for in a photographer, but Mike was it! He guided me towards what locations would be best for photographs in Philadelphia, came up with a great timeline, and kept us ahead of schedule! He was very easy to work with- and captured our wedding beautifully. Of the over 600 photographs he sent us to review, I had trouble eliminating any when deciding which ones to print or post on social media. He was a dream to work all along the way. Highly recommend!
    Gabrielle Married on 02/08/2020

Incredible Photography

I cannot say enough amazing things about working with Morby Photography. We hired Daniel and Brian for our wedding on February 22, 2020 and everything went perfectly. Daniel is an extreme attentive photographer, even helping us with reminders throughout the day to ensure we enjoyed every moment. The photos are absolutely breathtaking! Our family and friends have commented how they are some of the BEST wedding photos they have ever seen. Morby Photography is professional, creative and very talented. I cannot recommend them enough for your wedding or event! We'll absolutely work them again for any future needs.