Morby Photography Reviews

Morby Photography 7
  • Lyndsey

Lyndsey Denis · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing Photos- Experts in Lighting

Coming from a family and friend group of amateur photographers, we had high expectations for the quality of photos we wanted for the wedding. The most important features for us were the use of lighting and creativity. Morby is an expert in both!! Excellent work!! Everyone loved the photos!!

Sent on 10/14/2019
    Morby Photography 17
  • Carolina

Carolina · Married on 08/24/2019

Daniel @ Morby is great

We hired Daniel for our wedding in August. Daniel was amazing to work with. He truly went out of his way to make sure that we got great pictures. He was easy to work with and made everyone comfortable by being relaxed and fun! He has a great eye for detail and noticed small things like if any of our attire was a bit off. I at times forgot where he was during the ceremony and our reception and I’m amazed by how cool images he manage to take from so many different angles. I’ve got so many compliments for the photos from the wedding and I am so happy that we hired Daniel.

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Morby Photography 18
    Morby Photography 19
    Morby Photography 20
    Morby Photography 21
    Morby Photography 22
  • Jean

Jean Yarnall · Married on 08/10/2019

Top Notch - Magical photos and truly gifted !

Hands down best choice for a photographer. As a parent you always want the best for you children and clearly this lived up to all of our expectations and more. Thank you Mike for taking charge and directing us with all of the photos. Mike is so creative and such an amazing eye in capturing the perfect shot. All of your photos are truly amazing which clearly shows your talent.

Through your photos we will be able to cherish this day forever with truly unforgettable memories. Looking for a photographer……Mike and his team are the real deal !

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • W

Walt Rogers · Married on 07/27/2019

Unbelievable End Product

We worked with Daniel from Morby Photography for our engagement and wedding pictures, and were overwhelmed with how easy it all was. Dan is such a professional; he was able to keep everything light and funny while taking all our pictures, and did a great job of getting all the different shots and groups we wanted. He, along with the team at Morby, gave us everything we could have ever wanted from a Photography vendor!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    Morby Photography 23

Todd Oskin · Married on 07/27/2019

Outstanding

Mike was FANTASTIC!!! Not only is he an amazing photographer and artist, but he is also a super cool guy to work with. There's nothing better than being able to laugh and joke around with people you work with. Mike was very easy going, quick to respond to communication, professional and FUN. He recently gave us a preview of a few wedding photos and they are AMAZING! His work exceeded our expectations. He was able to capture some breath taking shots. He also made sure to get all of the formal photographs we asked for. My husband and I and our families cannot stop raving about the photos thus far. We can't wait to see the rest. We would hire Mike again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
  • Corina

Corina · Married on 07/06/2019

Perfect Experience!!

Morby Photography is amazing!! We had Mackenzie do our wedding and she was great! She was on time and started working right away. She helped us pose to get better photos and kept the schedule on track. We just got back a few photos from the wedding and they are PERFECT!!! I cannot say enough nice things about this company, Mike, and Mackenzie! From first emailing them to after my wedding, this was the best decision I could have ever made for my photographer. They are so professional, kind, and super organized. I highly recommend Morby Photography!

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Morby Photography 24

Lauren Zambas · Married on 05/25/2019

Simply amazing!

We cannot recommend Morby Photography highly enough - our wedding photos are simply AMAZING. We have looked through them COUNTLESS times already. We’ve received so many compliments from our friends and family as well. Mike and Brian perfectly captured the whole day and evening. Right after we saw Morby Photography’s work, we knew who we wanted to capture our wedding. The whole team was awesome to work with. Mike and Kari were so patient and answered all of our requests both before (and after!) wedding day. Mike and Brian were beyond amazing day-of. Mike made sure things ran smoothly and that all the pictures we requested were taken. We knew Mike was so on-top of things, and it made it possible for us to just relax and enjoy the whole day. He was professional, personable, and a calming presence! After the wedding, creating our album with Leah was so much fun, and the result is simply amazing - we LOVE looking through our album. Do not hesitate to book Morby Photography for your big day! We are so happy we have these amazing photos (that truly capture all of the emotions of the day) to help us relive our wedding day.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Sarah McGlinchey · Married on 04/26/2019

Super flexible and creative photographer

We worked with Mike Morby of Morby Photography, and we were SO impressed with him and his team, both before our wedding and on the day of! They are very responsive and flexible, and Mike and Mackenzie were incredibly easy to work with the day of! They truly brought our vision for our wedding to life, even when that changed and it rained! We lost power and it poured rain during the ceremony, and Mike and Mackenzie remained calm and didn't miss a beat! We have them to thank for the most incredible photos of our wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2019
    Morby Photography 25
    Morby Photography 26
    Morby Photography 27
  • Meg

Meg Mcmahon · Married on 12/29/2018

Worth the investment. Tenfold.

We worked with Daniel Fosse at Morby after seeing his work through a friend of a friend's wedding. I can't speak enough to how professional and amazing the photos turned out, but what I'd really like to highlight is how easy it was to work with Daniel. My (now!) husband and I remarked after our engagement shoot that it felt like spending time with an old friend throughout the shoot and we were so thrilled we had him for wedding day as well. A few friends/family have remarked about how our wedding photos looking like they could be in a magazine, and I couldn't agree more.

Sent on 01/30/2019
    Morby Photography 33
    Morby Photography 34
    Morby Photography 35

Sarah Brant · Married on 12/08/2018

A Personable and comfortable experience with stunning photos!

Cory captured each moment just perfectly. From our engagement shoot to the day of the wedding, he shot the best moments that truly reflected us as a couple.

Sent on 12/17/2018
    Morby Photography 36
    Morby Photography 37

Alexis Dintino · Married on 12/01/2018

Truly Amazing Experience from Start to Finish

Morby Photography (Mike) is such a talented and sincere person. He made my husband and I so comfortable upon first meeting and we knew it would be a great experience. The day of the wedding was so easy going and relaxed and it shows in the pictures. Mike and Dan as the 2nd photographer really made everything so natural and easy for us when posing. They added the perfect amount of humor to allow for our true smiles and expressions to capture in the photos. I cannot say enough of our experience!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/23/2018

Easy to work with, gorgeous photos

I can’t say enough good things about Morby Photography! Leading up to the wedding they were so helpful guiding us on what to do/ask for. On the wedding day, Cory was so pleasant and patient! He guided us through everything. The photos are stunning; I can’t say enough wonderful things. I highly recommend them - you’re crazy if you don’t choose them for your wedding day!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2018

an expertly guided and beautiful wedding photography experience

Mike and his team have a seamless process that made our wedding photography experience simple and enjoyable. Cory photographed our wedding and did an excellent job. I recommend for anyone that wants beautiful photos and a supportive, friendly partner in your wedding photo experience!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2018

When it came to picking a photographer I had no doubt in my mind that I had to go with Mike Morby. His pictures are beautiful. Despite my husband and I being super awkward in front of the camera he was able to guide us and make us feel comfortable.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Emily · Married on 09/08/2018

We enjoyed working with Morby Photography for our wedding on 9-8-18. Throughout the process Mike and his team were diligent in managing the details of our wedding and what was important to us. They communicated effectively to our photographers. We had Cory and Daniel on our day. They were incredible!! Their attention to detail and understanding of what moments to document went above and beyond what we expected. It as almost if though a photographer requires intuition to be a part of your family for the day - watching and observing to find moments that you didn't even know you would treasure as Bride. These two have it. Will always be grateful for their time. The pictures we received as a preview the week after our wedding solidified our comfort in choosing Morby. Can't wait to frame a rain shot from Cory. Amazing work.

We enjoyed their presence, kindness and humor in our day. Wishing them all the best. They deserve it.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Alyssa · Married on 08/31/2018

Mike and his team are personable and great to work with, they made us feel at ease throughout the planning of our wedding. We knew from the moment we met Cory, and saw his photos he was what we were looking for for our wedding. I was very anxious the day of our wedding due to rain, but when Cory arrived he assured me it was nothing to stress over. I have to say you cannot even tell it was a rainy day in any of our photos! Cory was relaxed and a true professional the of our event. He is so talented, and each picture he takes is beautiful! You will not be disappointed if you go with Morby Photography!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 08/18/2018

We're so happy that we chose Morby Photography for our wedding! Daniel was our photographer, and we loved working with him. He kept everything fun and relaxed, which was great on such a crazy day. Our wedding was a few weeks ago, but we were given some pictures already and we could not be happier with them! The photos you get with Morby Photography are like none other- they're so unique and creative, and capture your wedding in the best possible way. We can't wait to see the rest of our pictures!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Christina · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding photographs, thanks to Morby photography! Our photographs were taken by Daniel and Mackenzie, who are both professional, personable, and extremely talented individuals. Both photographers were able to make us and our families comfortable during our wedding photographs, and they were very accommodating to all of our needs. The photographs are absolutely beautiful and are exactly what we were looking for. We have gotten countless compliments on the quality of our photographs from our friends and family. We were also very impressed with the quick turnaround time; we received our edited photos by our one month anniversary. We would definitely recommend Morby Photography to all other couples!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kim · Married on 08/10/2018

We hired Cory as our wedding photographer and were lucky enough to also have Daniel helping as our second shooter. Hiring a good photographer was one of the most important things to me and I’m so glad we chose Morby! It was not cheap but worth every penny. So far we’ve only gotten a few photos back but they are incredible, my husband and I both cried looking at them. During our ceremony and throughout most of the reception I totally forgot Cory and Dan were around because they were so inconspicuous. They’ve been easy to communicate and work with throughout the whole planning process. Can’t wait to see the rest of our photos!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Joey · Married on 08/04/2018

I could not be happier with our choice to go with Morby Photography. Mike shot our engagement photos and Mike and Dan shot our wedding. They were both absolutely amazing, both their personalities and their photos. I would highly recommend Morby photography to anyone

Sent on 08/26/2018

Leah · Married on 06/30/2018

We could not be happier and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Morby Photography (Mike & Kari Morby) and our wedding day photographer, Daniel Fosse. Morby Photography and Daniel made our experience, before, during, and after the wedding, as painless and seamless as possible. Daniel was our first photographer we met with during our search for vendors and our search for a photographer ended as soon as we met him. We knew that he would be the perfect fit and he gave us full peace of mind knowing that our wedding pictures were going to be nothing but top notch (boy, were we right about that!). Prior to the wedding, we completed a questionnaire regarding photographs we wanted, such as family combinations, friend pictures, wedding dress detail pictures, etc. Then we also had a call with Mike Morby to review the timeline of our wedding day to ensure we were all organized for the day of and knew exactly what to expect.Daniel’s attention to detail was out of this world and he made the process of getting pictures taken fun and completely enjoyable. His positive vibes and fun-loving attitude made us feel like we knew him for years. He was also very assertive and helpful along the way with little wedding day moments that need an extra hand, such as pinning the father of the bride’s boutonniere on when the ladies in the room were a little hesitant to do so. Daniel captured our wedding day with his own unique style and fully embraced every moment and made sure that we had every picture we wanted prior to leaving for the night. When we received our digital prints we were completely blown away. He captured every moment that we had our hearts set on and so much more.They have been in constant and prompt contact with us regarding our album and are working with us to continue their outstanding level of attention to detail. We would highly recommend Morby Photograpy and Daniel Fosse to anyone. Their service is truly amazing and they are the ultimate photography dream team!

Sent on 08/12/2018
    Morby Photography 38
    Morby Photography 39
    Morby Photography 40
    Morby Photography 41
    Morby Photography 42

Angela · Married on 06/02/2018

Mike was a dream to work with!!! He was so personable and it felt like working with an old friend!! The creative shots he was able to get from not so great weather make our pictures stand out from anyone elses and we are so thankful! Cannot say enough good things about working with Mike for such an important day! Thank you thank you!!!

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Morby Photography 43

Alissa · Married on 04/29/2018

There is not enough space (literally, I wrote a longer review on the knot but this website cut me off) to write how much my husband and I loved Daniel Fosse of Morby Photography. RUN...don't walk if you're looking for a wedding photographer. We loved Daniel so much we are even thinking about him to photograph our newborn when we decide to have children. If I could give Morby photography and Daniel 1,000 stars I would. They made our dreams come true through photo. We will be forever grateful.

Sent on 05/19/2018

Lizzie · Married on 12/27/2017

Mike Morby is an incredibly talented and rare find in a photographer. During our first phone conversation, we immediately hit it off on a personal level. Mike was attentive, organized and professional, and he instilled a ton of confidence!

We used Mike for our engagement shoot and our wedding, and both time we were so thrilled with the experience and results. One extremely special thing about Mike is his ability to make you feel 100% comfortable. I had always DREADED taking pictures. Every photographer I had encountered prior to Mike had spent so much time tweaking the pose and instructing me to "tilt my head up", "put my chin down" "turn left" "turn right", etc., that I was often dissatisfied with the forced and unnatural result of the pictures. Mike doesn't do that. He makes you feel like you're hanging out with a friend who also happens to be snapping some photos. Mike makes it seem so effortless, that I even wondered during our engagement shoot if the photos would turn out ok! (Spolier: THEY WERE STUNNING!). He literally just has you and your partner act natural and finds a way to capture those intimate and personal moments so beautifully.

At the wedding, Mike was so incredible. He had all our photos and family names listed on his apple watch, and he quickly got through every photo EARLY even though we were running extremely behind schedule. He never seemed flustered and was completely open to spending prolonged periods of time out in the freezing cold. Mike was the absolute perfect photographer for myself and my husband. He was so easy to work with and made it clear that he was 100% there to make our day as special as possible. It is so clear that Mike loves what he does, and that translate fully to the product of his work. His photography is stunning. His work ethic is unmatched. And he's just all around wonderful choice for a photographer.

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Morby Photography 44
    Morby Photography 45
    Morby Photography 46

Cheryl · Married on 11/18/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Morby Photography and are so happy with the quality of our photos! Cory photographed our wedding day, and he brought just the right perspective and approach, capturing so many beautiful moments. We have gotten so many compliments on our photos. Mike was also very responsive, professional, and great to work with on planning for the day. Thank you very much to the whole Morby team for capturing memories we will enjoy for years to come!

Sent on 05/20/2018