Moore's Springs Manor Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Seless Beasley
    Seless N. Married on 09/12/2020

Very professional & friendly

From the moment I first requested more info about Moore’s Springs Manor, Gabrielle was very quick to respond and very helpful! She was very informative and friendly and gave us so much information. My fiancé and I soon set up a time to come tour the property, which is very beautiful! Our tour of the property was amazing and she did a wonderful job of showing us around and describing everything to us. It gave us a great idea of the many ways our dream wedding could look like! This is a venue definitely worth checking out! :)

Moore's Springs Manor's reply:

Seless, thank you for the kind words!! You and your fiancé are both great people! Look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Mollie Married on 04/18/2020

My Daughter's Special Day

With all the planning we never planned for a summer rain shower. We endured the rain to be blessed with a double rainbow and consider both the rain and rainbows a sign of a long and happy marriage. The venue was gorgeous and the family very hospitable. I would recommend Moore's Springs to any and all who ask.

Moore's Springs Manor's reply:

Lisa, thank you so much for trusting us for your daughter and son-in-law's wedding weekend! We look forward to seeing their marriage grow!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Katie
    Katie H. Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I couldn't have been happier with Moore's Springs Manor. The staff was so helpful and attentive. Gabrielle was nearby the entire day if anything was needed or we had any questions. Pam even sat in the bathroom and sewed a spot on my dress that ripped. They were a huge part in making my dream wedding happen. It is so gorgeous up there that minimal decorations are needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Moore's Springs Manor's reply:

Ahh Katie! Your wedding day was perfect! Thank you for choosing us to be your venue for such a special day for you and Matt. Look forward to seeing you guys again soon!
  • Cassie
    Cassie C. Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding venue and staff!

We got married almost a year ago (wow!) at Moore's Springs Manor, and it kept slipping my mind to write a review which is terrible of me because they deserve SO MUCH PRAISE! I have zero criticism for this venue and all the wonderful people who helped make our wedding day perfect. They really do treat you like family. They met with us a couple times before the wedding to make sure all our details were set and were always available for questions. Everything was set up beautifully for our wedding day, and they made sure every detail we wanted was perfect. During set-up, the fabric we rented from a vendor for the aisle was not correct, and Pam was able to find fabric that was exactly what we envisioned. She also sewed my bustle back in place when one of the buttons popped off. Seriously, these people can do it all and will help make your wedding day amazing.
  • Sharon
    Sharon T. Married on 10/20/2018

Superb Venue!!

We truly had the BEST by having Moore's Springs Manor as the venue for our daughter's wedding!! Pam, Sam, Gabrielle, and Harrison are such an AMAZING family and generous hosts, as well as all of their friends and staff!! They certainly want the families and guests to be able to relax and enjoy their event!! THANK YOU all so much for everything that you all did for us to make Cassie and Kevin's wedding perfect!!

Moore's Springs Manor's reply:

Cassie and Kevin's day was nothing short of perfect! Thank you for your kind words Sharon. We loved playing a small role in your daughters dream day!
    Amanda B. Married on 09/15/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wedding Bells...Rain or Shine!

We had a fantastic experience at Moore's Springs Manor! My husband and I got married during hurricane Florence, and we thought for sure that we would have to cancel or the wedding day we imagined would be ruined but Pam, Gabrielle, and their team would not let that happen! They went above and beyond and created the most perfect day for us despite the gloomy weather outside. Even though the day did not go as planned we still had such a beautiful day thanks to Moore's Springs Manor and I would not have wanted it any other way!

Moore's Springs Manor's reply:

Your wedding weekend was SO magical! We still talk about it regularly. Thank you for letting us play a small role in your forever day!
    Sandy Married on 05/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My sons wedding was the first at this location. It was amazing. Pam and Sam were fabulous and so accommodating. That was 7 years ago and everyone still talks about it. Gorgeous venue!
    Sheri Married on 11/25/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pam was absolutely wonderful to work with! They have everything under the sun for your wedding. They go above and beyond to make your wedding an amazing experience!!
    Mariena Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a wonderful experience at Moore’s Springs Manor for my daughters wedding. Loved it so much we booked again for our other daughter.
    M Married on 07/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Moore's Springs Manor is a STUNNING venue. Pam and staff went above and beyond to make my dream wedding happen. The venue is gorgeous with mountains in the background, a farm with horses, beautiful gardens, and an elegant pavilion. Pam did an outstanding job with quickly responding to all questions with the right answers, providing items used to decorate for the ceremony and reception (she has a whole storage shed full of miscellaneous decorations), providing a long list of vendors for everything from catering to hair/makeup, and being a huge support through the wedding planning (and day of wedding) process. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone that loves a picturesque background with the mountains and/or a plantation home venue. A huge plus is that we got to have the venue for preparation for the whole weekend (Thursday through Sunday), so we were not in a time crunch to decorate everything the day of the ceremony! My husband and I cannot thank Pam and her staff enough for all that they did! We look forward to visiting again!
    Kay Married on 06/17/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were so blessed to have found Moore's Springs Manor! Pam and the many people that assisted us with the planning of our daughter's wedding were not only a pleasure to work with, but were extremely knowledgeable, accessible and went over and above what was expected to make her day very special. Moore's Springs was not only picturesque, but fully equipped with everything we needed! We remain thankful to Pam and all those that helped us from Moore's Springs! Kay
    Rachel Married on 06/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The best venue ever! wouldn't have changed anything about the day and the people at Moore's Springs Manor! They are the best!!!
    Brittany Married on 01/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I chose Moore’s Springs Manor because of the beautiful location, but the people were even better. They set up everything, provided tables and chairs, assisted with parking, and welcomed us into their home. It was the greatest experience, and I wouldn’t have had our wedding anywhere else.
    Darlene Married on 10/08/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our experience with Moore's Springs Manor was exceptional! I can not begin to express the gratitude we feel toward Pam and her staff. From the moment we booked the date, Pam worked with us to make sure our daughter's wedding day was perfect.
    Moore's Spring Manor is beautiful and truly exceeded our expectations. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone getting married.
    Taylor Married on 09/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pam and her team of experts were absolutely amazing. They made sure everything went as smooth and perfect as it could have went. You will not be disappointed if you choose Moore Springs Manor as your wedding venue. Amazing staff, owners and just an amazing place to be around. You cannot get those views just anywhere!!! This is the place you want!
    Addison Married on 06/04/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pam and Sam at Moore’s Springs Manor are AMAZING! They become your friends by the end of the whole wedding process. They are super sweet and do everything in their power to give you the wedding of your dreams! They open up their beautiful home for you to use and enjoy the day of the wedding, they have a whole shed full of decorations that you free to use, they have tables/chairs/table cloths for you to use, they allow you to set up and decorate early and not just the day of, they let you clean up the day after so you don’t have to the same night of the wedding, they make sure the day runs super smooth,and they join you on the dance floor for a good time! I could go on and on. Moore’s Springs Manor is the most beautiful wedding venue that I would highly recommend!
  • User2102041 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Moore Springs Manor is a gorgeous venue. I was so impressed by how the owners were so flexible and accommodating. They will definitely ensure that your day is a success!
    Marcie Married on 04/11/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Moore's Springs Manor is an absolutely stunning venue, not only because of it's breathtaking views but it's remarkable service that they provide as well. I have been both a guest at events and a vendor at Moore's Springs Manor. I have been a part of the planning process of several types of events also, that aspect has been simply wonderful so easy to work with very respectful and completely flexible It has never been anything less than perfection from this family and your event will be all you have ever dreamed.
    They raise the bar on the venues everywhere speaking as a vendor, as a guest, and as a host of a party this is an absolutely perfect place for any event.
    Grace Married on 04/04/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    There is no place in North Carolina that quite matches the mixture of elegance, convenience, support, and beautiful scenery as Moore's Springs Manor House. First off, Sam and Pam are the most friendly, accommodating hosts. They will make you feel right at home and are always helpful in making sure you have everything you need on your big day. Secondly, the grounds are FULL of amazing photo and video opportunities with gazebos, gardens, barns, horses, a field/mountain view, and of course the stunning manor house. In my opinion, It's imperative to have pre-wedding, ceremony, and reception events in ONE location rather than packing up and moving from place to place on your wedding day. At Moore's Springs, you spend your entire day in one location which makes the day run so much smoother and is less stressful. They also have 3 or more ceremony locations (indoor and outdoor), including the field with the view of Hanging Rock mountain as the backdrop, the porch, and also the indoor reception hall. In my experience as a wedding videographer, Moore's Springs is my favorite venue to shoot! Spring, Winter, Fall, or Summer...it's amazing!
    Dane Married on 04/04/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    This is one of the most unique and beautiful venues that is available to couples in the NC/VA area. The views of the Sauratown and Blueridge Mts. are breathtaking and the grounds are something to behold. This venue is very private and secluded without have to travel to some faraway country of island. The owners, Pam and Sam Hooker are very cooperative and want the provide the best wedding experience possible for you. Also, they will let couples bring in their own outside vendors and do not limit the vendors that can be used. I would highly recommend this venue.
    Allison Married on 10/04/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pam and her team are outstanding. I am a local event designer and provide everything from florals to rentals for my brides. I look forward to events at this venue because they always go so smoothly.
  • Amelia
    Amelia Married on 09/06/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Pam and Sam are very easy to work with. They will do whatever they can to make your event everything you want it to be.
    Lorrie Married on 08/24/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    As a wedding planner I have worked with many different venues. I must say, Moore's Springs Manor is one of my favorites. Proprietors, Sam and Pam Hooker have setup, event management and Southern Hospitality down to a science. The venue is spectacular with breathtaking views of the local mountains and the property itself is a must see!
  • W
    Whitney Married on 07/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Moore’s Spring Manor is the perfect venue for your special day with elegant charm and stunning views to serve as a backdrop. We received first-class service beginning with our very first meeting through the bridal shoot, rehearsal dinner and wedding day. Our other vendors raved about the venue and the hospitality of the Moore’s Springs staff, and we are extremely blessed for such an amazing group to have celebrated our day with.
illustration stars