Moore Music Reviews

177 Reviews for Moore Music

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Kelly

Kelly · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Amazed by all she has to offer!

I met with Pam to discuss my upcoming wedding and she was very thorough and detail oriented, and KNOWS her weddings! She is enviably passionate about what she does and full of energy! I never would have guessed that a DJ would contribute so much to a wedding. She certainly knows her music, which is expected, but she is surprisingly full of recommendations and advice for my wedding that I the bride would have never considered. You can tell she puts herself in your shoes and does whatever she can to ensure that you have a positive experience. Five stars ⭐️

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Laurie

Laurie Fernes, Mother of Bride · Getting married on 06/13/2020

Moore Music gives the MOST!

We chose Moore Music as our D.J. because of their passion and how much they care about your wedding going smoothly. After a few phone conversations with the owner, Pam, we had our first meeting with Pam and we were beyond impressed. She is so passionate about her work and includes so many amazing services in the price. They not only provide 2 djs the day of your wedding, they are at the rehearsal, Pam provides a detailed itinerary/script for the timing of everything on your wedding day, she provides several ways to get discounts, free cds of the ceremony and reception music we chose and the jacket covers are even in the wedding colors, free makeup party, free ½ hour dance lesson and even pays for a cake on your 1st anniversary. She cares so much about meeting the couple and their parents and getting to know their personalities and what kind of music they like and also what kind to definitely not play. They are also very flexible, we need 3 different set ups, one for garden ceremony, one for cocktail hour on Terrace and one for inside ball room. We were seriously blown out of the water how much is included and after having our first meeting, are so ecstatic with our selection and feel relieved to have some help with all the details and keep us on track. Pam is not only providing 6 hours of music at the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, she is also playing wedding coordinator role the the day of the wedding, so me, as mother of the bride and maid of honor, can relax and just enjoy the day. We feel like we hit the lottery choosing Moore music!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 05/24/2020

First Meeting

Meeting Pam for the first time lived up to the countless stellar WW reviews. She was so giving of her time and knowledge. We are so excited to move forward with Pam!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for the review & we are soooo looking forward with working with you & Todd on your Wedding. The worse part is I have to waite for next year to be able to do your Wedding.
    Thank you also for referring Todd's sister to our company for her Wedding this year & we hope we are able to impress her just as much.
    Always know I'm a phone call, text or email away if you need anything.

Melyssa Tyrrell · Getting married on 10/25/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Pam truly is a gem. She is so sweet, pleasant, and easy to work with. I attended a wedding she DJ'd and after many many years I still remembered her name when it was time to pick a DJ for my wedding. There were no second thoughts on who I would pick; it had to be her! She is upbeat, gets people involved and moving. She definitely knows how to start a party and keep the crowd going!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Personable and One of a Kind

Pam is amazing, very down to earth and willing to bend over backwards for your day. She is very prepared in her setting up of equipment and "if" something goes wrong- which she makes sure nothing does. She has added bonuses such as a personal CD, and even dancing lessons.

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Guerrera · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Very friendly and easy to work with

Pam is super nice and easy to get along with. She showed us things that we didn’t even think of (but that were good to know). Her double-function as a wedding coordinator has been an enormous help. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Melissa,
    Thank you so much for the kind words & it's such an honor & pleasure to be able to answer your questions when it comes to your Wedding. I'm looking forward to doing your Wedding & know that I am here if you need anything else. Looking forward to the next call with you when I check in this month.

Alexis Boylan · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Moore Music

I found Pam through my employer. She has been nothing short of amazing! She’s always willing to go the extra mile to make her brides feel special. Her prices are fantastic and she is a joy to work with! I would highly recommend Moore Music

Sent on 03/22/2019

Moore Music's reply:

Alexis, thank you so much for the fantastic review. I am so glad that you have been happy with everything so far for your planning of your Wedding. Can't wait until September when everything all comes together. You know I'm only a phone call, email or text if you need me for anything else.

Tazia · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely amazing!

We had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Pam O’Neill last week and we are completely in awe! Such a wonderful woman and so very knowledgeable of the wedding business. We can’t wait until our wedding!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Tazia,
    It was such an honor to meet both you & Padric to start getting everything together for your Wedding. I can't wait for the day that you finally get to say your vows to each other & you get to become a family of six. You have a beautiful family already & God has blessed both of you to find each other. Remember I'm only a phone call, text or an email away if you need anything.
    Pam Moore-O'Neill (Moore Music)

Heather · Getting married on 09/28/2019

First Meeting

We have only 2 months before our wedding and we found Moore Music. Pam is so personable and goes above and beyond what a regular DJ service offers. I cannot wait for our next meeting with her to finalize all the last minute details!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Katherine · Getting married on 09/21/2019

Very throughout

Pam resolved all my worries and fears about wedding planning. She is very organized and makes sure all aspects of the wedding are accounted for. I really appreciate that she is both a coordinator and a DJ service. We had a chat with Chris (who will be our DJ for our wedding) and he was so calming and personable. He’s going to be great for our wedding. Thank you Pam for being so easy to work with!

Sent on 02/04/2019

Katherine,
    I'm so glad that we have dismissed your Wedding plan worries & that you are excited that Chris will be doing your Wedding. I'm looking forward to the opportunity that our company will provide the music, coordination & up lighting for your Wedding.
    Remember we are always a phone, text or email away if you need anything at any time.
    Looking forward in making your dream Wedding come true.

Kendell Adelberger · Married on 08/03/2019

Awesome people to work with!

Pam and her team were such a delight to work with. We contacted her not long before our wedding day and she was very organized and got everything done. Everyone made sure the day of was exactly how we wanted it.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Eileen

Eileen P Hoffman · Married on 06/28/2019

Simply Superb

We worked with Pam and she was fabulous! She didn't just "play" the music we selected but she helped guide us in picking music that flowed together and not only suited our event but our quirky personalities as well. I am sure others would have tried to change my opinion but, she didn't even question when I said I was coming in to the wedding to the theme from the movie, Jaws. Seriously though, it wasn't simply the music but Pam worked with us on many aspects of the wedding including recommending a dance studio so we could learn a first dance as well as a last minute barber as my now husband's barber was out of town the week of our wedding. I could go on and on about how stellar the service was but I think you get the point by now...you won't regret choosing Moore Music for your event.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Eileen & Bill,
    You were so fun to work with so it made my job so much easier. As a DJ I should be able to encourage my couples to implement their ideas whether it's special songs, dance moves or anything that would make their Wedding unique is what we should be doing. I miss the opportunity that I will continue to be able to work with you now that your Wedding is all over, but hope that you will keep us posted on how you & the boys are doing. Please stay as fun, quirky & loving as you are & if you need us for anything in the future, please give us a call.

Your Wedding will be definitely remembered as one of my favorites for years to come,

• Crystal

Crystal · Married on 06/08/2019

Incredible and Attentive

Pam and her team were amazing to work with. From the very first meeting, Pam worked with us to create a detailed and unique experience centered around us. She gave us many options and was so informative. We were unsure as to what to do and Pam made it so much easier!! From the selection of music to coordinating our ceremony, she did it all WITH us. She always answered all our calls and emails, regarding questions and concerns, in a timely manner. On the day of the wedding, she was a godsend! She coordinated our party and made sure we, the bride and groom, were taken care of all the way to the end of the reception. The music was terrific and she changed it up with our guests. I give Moore music 100% would recommend!! If you want a service that goes above and beyond, Moore Music is the best choice!!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Nicole Behrndt · Married on 05/25/2019

Great Experience

Pam and her team at Moore music are wonderful! Pam herself is very professional and get things done in a timely manner. We would suggest Pam and her team to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 06/05/2019

Nicole,
    Thank you so much for your great review & I am so glad you were happy with everything. It was a pleasure to be part of your Wedding & we wish you & Matt happiness, prosperity & love forever. Please stay in touch to let us know how you are doing.
  • Yisayra

Yisayra · Married on 05/11/2019

Pam really listens to you and is very detail oriented

Pam is very energetic and keeps the guests dancing and engage. She was awesome.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Yisayra,
    Thank you so much for the great review. We had a great time at your Wedding & the Salsa/Meringue/Bachata Music you picked out was awesome. It was such a pleasure to work with you, Thomas & your mom all the way up to the day of your Wedding. It was great to see all of your family there especially the ones that flew in from Panama to be there for your day. You made such a beautiful Bride & I don't think Thomas couldn't be anymore happier. It was so awesome to see his smile & his joy, especially after the Ceremony.
    Please stay in touch to let us know how you are doing & if there is anything else we can do for you in the future. Some of your family members asked if I would come to Panama to play. My response: You paying, we're playing, lol.
    May God bless both of you with wellness, wealth & happiness & of course lots of children. Take care!

Rena · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing service

Wow! Pam and her staff went above and beyond my expectations. Samantha was so great and very professional. The choice of music was so good. I can’t say enough of how awesome they made our special day and made sure it went smoothly. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Best choice!

We found Pam and Moore music shortly after we started pkanning our wedding and it was by far the best and easiest decision in the entire process. Pam is incredibly knowledgeable, organized and professional. She goes above and beyond to take care of her clients and we could have been happier with the results! Our reception was perfection and it was in part to our excellent DJs who made the day run so smoothly. We didn’t have to think about a thing! Can’t recommend Moore music enough!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2018

Pam treats you like family

I was referred to Pam by a venue and I’m so thankful I was. She made our wedding day so special. I have extremely high anxiety and struggle with Fibromyalgia. Pam was there for me every step of the way. From being there to help with difficult family members, to calling and texting me to make sure I was doing and feeling ok. Pam has become like family to me and is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone I know. We absolutely adore her and thank God for putting her in our lives.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Jalisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Pam at Moore Music was so fun to work with. She listened to every detail and she helped make our day so memerable. Planning everything was so easy. She was flexible with our schedule. She catered to our wants and needs as well as our guests. I would recommend this DJ service a million times over. She really was such an important piece to making our day perfect!!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Becky · Married on 05/19/2018

Moore music was the perfect choice for our wedding. Pam was great and made sure everything was perfect for our big day. Not only is this company super affordable but they are top notch. Moore music is a great value!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Matt · Married on 04/14/2018

If you need an affordable dj pam is the best! If you need an affordable out of this world service dj, go no further and contact moore music! You will not be disappointed! She stepped up as a dj and our wedding planner and hit a home run!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Matt & Ryann,
    Thank you so much for the great review & the kind words. I was so glad that we were able to fit you in & were available for your Wedding since your DJ cancelled on you three weeks before your Wedding. I wish I could have been there but since I was already booked on another Wedding I sent Mike & Sam. I know they had a great time working with the two of you & said it was one of the best Weddings they got to DJ. Please stay in touch to let us know how both of you are doing & if you need anything else in the future. Take care & be as kind & fun as you both are. Thank you again, Pam-Moore Music

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2018

Pam was the total package and then some. I met her at a bridal expo and thought what she had to offer had to be too good to be true. We met for our first consultation and she ended up being even greater than we ever expected. I could honestly go on for hours gushing over her. We were so impressed with her and so were our friends and family! She is not just a DJ, but also a great wedding coordinator and ear to bend when you’re just too stressed and can’t think anymore. She’s goes out of her way to make sure her clients are happy and we certainly were. Best wedding DJ ever!! :)

Sent on 05/13/2018

Moore Music's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you so much for the great review & kind words. It was my honor & pleasure to be able to help you put your Wedding together as your DJ & Coordinator. You & Steve were such a pleasure to work with through the whole process & I am so glad that you were happy with everything. Even though it ended up being so cold on the day of your Wedding & you really wanted to get married outside (all us vendors would have sucked it up & do what you would have asked of us). But you cared more about all of us as well as your guests & you asked your venue on rehearsal night just to have everything inside because of the cold. You are are such a beautiful person inside & out & with your vision & all us vendors coming together it was great to make it a spectacular day & evening for you. I wish both of you the most blessed life, happiness & prosperity. Keep staying as beautiful as you both are & please stay in touch. God Bless, Pam-Moore Music

Gretchen · Married on 03/18/2018

Pam was great to work with - thought of every little detail and the day of our wedding we didn't have to worry about a thing at our reception. It was amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Gretchen & AJ,
    Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback for your Wedding & I'm glad that we were able to make it where you didn't have to worry about anything. It was terrific that everyone came out towards the end to learn a Country Line Dance to boot. Keep being as wonderful as you are & please keep in touch to let us know how you & your families are doing. God Bless, Pam-Moore Music

Kristin · Married on 11/24/2017

Kristin Mickletz

Pam was phenomenal and a tremendous help throughout our wedding process. She was kind, professional, and easily accessible. Her organization and attention to detail were very impressive. Pam knew how to get the party started and we received many compliments from our guests on how interactive Pam was with them. We recommend Moore Music to anyone looking to have a great time for any celebration!

Sent on 11/24/2018