Moore Music Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

158 Moore Music Reviews

Rena · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing service

Wow! Pam and her staff went above and beyond my expectations. Samantha was so great and very professional. The choice of music was so good. I can’t say enough of how awesome they made our special day and made sure it went smoothly. Highly recommended.

• sarah

sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Best choice!

We found Pam and Moore music shortly after we started pkanning our wedding and it was by far the best and easiest decision in the entire process. Pam is incredibly knowledgeable, organized and professional. She goes above and beyond to take care of her clients and we could have been happier with the results! Our reception was perfection and it was in part to our excellent DJs who made the day run so smoothly. We didn’t have to think about a thing! Can’t recommend Moore music enough!

Jalisa · Married on 09/29/2018

Pam at Moore Music was so fun to work with. She listened to every detail and she helped make our day so memerable. Planning everything was so easy. She was flexible with our schedule. She catered to our wants and needs as well as our guests. I would recommend this DJ service a million times over. She really was such an important piece to making our day perfect!!!

Becky · Married on 05/19/2018

Moore music was the perfect choice for our wedding. Pam was great and made sure everything was perfect for our big day. Not only is this company super affordable but they are top notch. Moore music is a great value!

Matt · Married on 04/14/2018

If you need an affordable dj pam is the best! If you need an affordable out of this world service dj, go no further and contact moore music! You will not be disappointed! She stepped up as a dj and our wedding planner and hit a home run!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Moore Music's reply:

Matt & Ryann, Thank you so much for the great review & the kind words. I was so glad that we were able to fit you in & were available for your Wedding since your DJ cancelled on you three weeks before your Wedding. I wish I could have been there but since I was already booked on another Wedding I sent Mike & Sam. I know they had a great time working with the two of you & said it was one of the best Weddings they got to DJ. Please stay in touch to let us know how both of you are doing & if you need anything else in the future. Take care & be as kind & fun as you both are. Thank you again, Pam-Moore Music

Elizabeth · Married on 04/07/2018

Pam was the total package and then some. I met her at a bridal expo and thought what she had to offer had to be too good to be true. We met for our first consultation and she ended up being even greater than we ever expected. I could honestly go on for hours gushing over her. We were so impressed with her and so were our friends and family! She is not just a DJ, but also a great wedding coordinator and ear to bend when you’re just too stressed and can’t think anymore. She’s goes out of her way to make sure her clients are happy and we certainly were. Best wedding DJ ever!! :)

Sent on 05/13/2018

Moore Music's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you so much for the great review & kind words. It was my honor & pleasure to be able to help you put your Wedding together as your DJ & Coordinator. You & Steve were such a pleasure to work with through the whole process & I am so glad that you were happy with everything. Even though it ended up being so cold on the day of your Wedding & you really wanted to get married outside (all us vendors would have sucked it up & do what you would have asked of us). But you cared more about all of us as well as your guests & you asked your venue on rehearsal night just to have everything inside because of the cold. You are are such a beautiful person inside & out & with your vision & all us vendors coming together it was great to make it a spectacular day & evening for you. I wish both of you the most blessed life, happiness & prosperity. Keep staying as beautiful as you both are & please stay in touch. God Bless, Pam-Moore Music

Gretchen · Married on 03/18/2018

Pam was great to work with - thought of every little detail and the day of our wedding we didn't have to worry about a thing at our reception. It was amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Moore Music's reply:

Gretchen & AJ, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback for your Wedding & I'm glad that we were able to make it where you didn't have to worry about anything. It was terrific that everyone came out towards the end to learn a Country Line Dance to boot. Keep being as wonderful as you are & please keep in touch to let us know how you & your families are doing. God Bless, Pam-Moore Music
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

What a fantastic experience working with Pam and her team at Moore music! From our initial meeting we knew that Pam was definitely the person we wanted to work with to make our wedding day amazing. She asked questions we hadn’t even thought of to make our day personal and attended to every single detail that made our wedding special. Planning was a breeze and she made it fun which really helped ease our stress- we knew with the Moore music team everything would go according to plan- and it did! We also decided to have Emily officiate our wedding ceremony and she a beautiful job. She was super sweet and honestly couldn’t have asked for more from her or our dj Chris. They kept the dance floor going and fulfilled all of our song requests as well as those of our guests. What an amazing service! In my opinion you get even more than you pay for and work with people who are 110% committed to making your Wedding perfect. Call Pam! You won’t regret it.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Sara & Tom, It was such a pleasure to work with you & I'm so glad that you were happy with everything. Again, Congratulations on winning the 2017 Reception Contest! Your review means a lot to us & I'm glad that were happy with Chris & Emily especially since we had Emily officiate the Wedding as well. It's always great to see either one of you when you drop off Hope to work with us. She has been such a great asset to the company as well & we were glad your daughter decided to join our team of DJ's. Again, we want to thank you for allowing us to be a big part of your special day. Pam-Moore Music
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 10/20/2017

Pam is very detail oriented and makes sure that your wedding day will sound exactly how you want! We couldn't have been happier with our experience with her. Chris and Bonn had the dance floor packed from the time it opened until the last song!! We also opted to have the uplighting done and Chris made the space look absolutely wonderful!! We would recommend Moore Music to anyone!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Vicki, Thank you so much for the great review. I'm glad that you were happy with Chris & Bonn who were your DJ's & it's always great to know that our Brides & Grooms are pleased with everything that we implement especially when I cannot be your DJ. Chris is great to be able to let him know what your vision for your Wedding is & let him run with it so everyone can enjoy themselves. I'm also glad that you were happy with the up lighting as it does make a big difference in the room. Please stay in touch to let us know how you are doing & if there is anything else that we can do for you. Pam-Moore Music

Katherine · Married on 10/14/2017

Let me start by saying that Pam is an organized and attentive powerhouse. She knows what she is doing and she uses that experience to give you exactly what you want. She's warm, friendly, and knows how to make your dreams come true. Pam did such a wonderful job at my wedding that the venue asked for her business cards, and so did the guests! At my ceremony, she worked as a coordinator to make sure that everyone was on time and where they needed to be. And at the reception, she was everywhere she needed to be to make sure my guests, myself, and my new husband were happy and having a ball. She had fun games, great music, and kept the event flowing smoothly so we were able to fit in everything we wanted. She went above an beyond to make sure that she had all of the details right and that they were executed perfectly. She even dressed in colors that coordinated with my wedding. Whether you're having a wedding or another event, you can't go wrong by choosing to have Moore Music DJ your event. Pam runs a great business and she will make sure you walk away happy. If I could give her 6 stars instead of 5, I would.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Moore Music's reply:

Katherine & Ryan, Thank you so much for the great review. I'm so glad that you were happy with everything & it means so much to me that you were able to take the time to put your feelings & your appreciation for everything in writing. You & Ryan were so terrific & easy to work with & I'm glad that I was able to incorporate & follow through with your vision for your Wedding. Please stay in touch with us so we know how you are doing & let us know when you start filling the house with babies (lol). Pam-Moore Music

Colleen · Married on 09/23/2017

When my husband and I started wedding planning, we had a small ceremony in mind. As the scope of what we envisioned expanded, I worked to plan every detail, while being budget friendly. I was adamant about not hiring a DJ, as it seemed like an extra expense. I'm SO glad that my Mom talked me into meeting with Pam of Moore Music.
    When we met with Pam for our initial consultation, her office space was warm & inviting. Her hospitality was wonderful - she offered cookies and beverages, and we were seated in an area reminiscent of a cozy living room. We chatted about ourselves, and what we envisioned for our wedding. Then Pam shared about herself, her company, and what Moore Music could bring to our special day. After meeting with her, I was 1000% sure I wanted her to DJ our wedding.
    Leading up to the big day, Pam was available 24/7 (literally) for questions, concerns, advice, etc...anything! About 1-2 months prior to our wedding, we had a full consult to craft our day of agenda – this covered from when the prelude started to the send off. Picking out ceremony & reception music seemed daunting, but Pam helped with terrific suggestions. She was also wonderfully prepared to help us smoothly run through rehearsal.
    Finally…our BIG DAY arrived! I had complete faith the day would run smoothly with Pam at the helm! She helped coordinate everything – and she even fluffed my dress before I walked down the aisle. Pam and her accompanying DJ were wonderful – they played all of the right songs and kept our guests all involved in having fun…even if they weren’t dancers!
    Pam was amazing to work with – out of the many DJs that work for Moore Music, I’m so happy that we had her DJ our wedding. She was extremely helpful whenever I asked her for advice or recommendations during the planning process – she feels like a true friend, rather than just a DJ. I also cherish our ceremony & reception music cds. Thank you Pam, for being a part of our wonderful wedding day!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Colleen, Thank you so much for the fantastic review & the kind words. You and Andrew were terrific to work with & I'm glad that I was able to answer all your questions through the whole process of your Wedding. Planning a Wedding is not easy & I'm glad that I was able to put my expertise to the test with great questions & comments through your whole planning as I know you were very nervous about everything. You looked absolutely beautiful on your Wedding Day! It was fun to watch some of the guests that were not dancers or did not expect to dance get up & get involved. Also going over another hour was not expected & I'm glad that Beale Manor & your vendors were glad to stay & allow your guests to have so much fun. Please stay in touch to let me know how you both are doing. God Bless to you & your families-Pam @ Moore Music

Tara · Married on 09/16/2017

Pam did an amazing job! Very sweet and attentive! Had us laughing

Sent on 09/18/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Tara & Brett, Thank you so much for allowing us to be a big part of your day & the kind words. I'm glad that I was able to keep you laughing & you were happy with everything. It was great to work with you from the time we met at the Bridal Expo in Philly in January to your big day & see how beautiful you looked & how handsome Brett looked. Both your families were terrific to meet & it was great to see your mom on the dance floor dancing to the songs you requested for her. Keep us updated on how you are doing & if you need anything else from us. Pam-Moore Music

Paige · Married on 09/09/2017

Moore music was able to help me last second with my wedding. I would highly recommend their services to others for all and any events!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Paige & Tom, Thank you so much for your review & we were glad that we were able to come in & help put everything together for your Wedding. Everyone seemed to have a great time but it just went by too fast for everyone to be able to get out on the dance floor. Our prayers are with you & your family always. Please stay in touch to let us know how all of you are doing. Pam-Moore Music

Amber · Married on 08/05/2017

Pam meet with us for our first meeting and we knew right away she was the DJ for us! She is very organized, professional and most of all she knew her stuff! She also helped provide many additional key pieces of information that we had overlooked while planning! She was an expert resource, and most of all we and our guests had a fabulous time!! Thank you Moore Music for making our wedding wonderful!!
    Amber and Rick

Sent on 09/24/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Amber & Rick, Thank you so much for the kind words & we appreciate you allowing me to get to know you so I can help put your Wedding together. Mike & I had a great time at your Wedding & it was great seeing so many happy faces & everyone enjoying themselves on the dance floor. Keep us posted on how all of you are doing & if there is anything else you need in the future. Happiness & Love to all 3 of you & God Bless. Pam-Moore Music

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! Pam is very thorough in making sure everything is how you want it to be. She also makes your relationship personal which makes the whole expierence that much more. Everyone at the wedding loves her. I'm thankful to. Ow have a forever friend and someone I can recommend always in the Chester County area.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Amber, It was such a pleasure to work with you & your Grand Mom to make your dream Wedding happen. You looked so beautiful the day of your Wedding & I know Ben couldn't stop from smiling the whole day. I'm glad we were able to work in your budget & its so nice to be able to stay in touch through Facebook. You will always be in my prayers since Ben has been deployed now & that he comes home safely to you. Know that I'm always here if you need someone to talk, cry or laugh with. Let me know when you are here in town so I can get to see you again which I hope is sometime soon. Be forever happy & God Bless you both! Pam-Moore Music

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

Pam at Moore Music and her staff did a phenomenal job coordinating the music and schedule for our wedding. It was apparent that she has been in the business for a very long time. She even let my bridesmaids and I practice our group dance at her office. Pam is such a sweetheart and I would definitely hire her again for future events!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Michelle, Thank you so much for the review & it was my honor to be a part of your beautiful Wedding. You looked absolutely stunning & I'm very glad that you were happy with everything. I think we pretty much had the dance floor full the whole night. It's always wonderful to work with the staff at Mendenhall Inn as they are very helpful in helping implement what my Bride & Grooms needs are for the day. The flowers were absolutely stunning from Robertson Flowers & it was great to see your boss at the end of the night to let him know how happy you were with everything. Please stay in touch to let me know how you & your family are all doing & you know I'm here if you need us for another family Wedding or event. Pam-Moore Music

Maggie · Married on 03/18/2017

I'm near tears as I wrote this. Pam O'neill is AMAZING. Not only was our music and wedding reception straight out of a fairytale, but Pam was right by my side for months leading up to our wedding. She was so professional, and fun, I have had all of our guests messaging me commenting on how fantastic she is. Plus, she kept making sure I had something to eat throughout my big day, and as a type 1 diabetic that means so much to me. She has been nothing but helpful from day one. I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Maggie & Luke, Thank you so much for the great review & I wanted to thank you again for allowing me to be part of your Fairy Tale Wedding. Christopher & I had such a great time & all of your guests were so nice. Please stay in touch with me through emails or facebook to let me know how all of you are doing. I wish you many many years of love, health & happiness to you, Luke & little Luke. Thank you again.

Maggie · Married on 03/18/2017

I would definitely recommend Pam to any and everyone. She is absolutely the best!!!

Sent on 04/02/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Maggie, Thank you for the review & I am so glad that you were happy with your Wedding. Please stay in touch to let us know how you are doing. Pam-Moore Music
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 12/10/2016

We first reached out to Moore Music because Pam Moore had been the DJ for another wedding in our family years prior to ours and was outstanding. Because of this, we decided to book her for our wedding and, as requested, Pam herself was the DJ for it along with one of her employees she brought along for assistance. She did not disappoint and went above and beyond to make the entire day go smoothly.

Quality of Service -
    When you hire Pam, you not only pay for an outstanding DJ, you also pay for a wedding planner of equal quality. She absolutely surpasses the call of duty and it is easy to see that she enjoys her work. She treats each customer as a family member and cares for them as if she were helping to plan the wedding of one of her own children.

Responsiveness -
    On several occasions, I came across a situation while planning our wedding that required Pam's immediate attention. She will tell you during your first consultation with her that she is available 24 hours a day; that is not just something she says for the sake of gaining a client. If she does not respond instantly (which she normally does), she usually calls back within an hour or two and is very helpful when she does respond.

Professionalism -
    When you are planning a wedding, while considering the music you want played during your big day, you want a professional on your side. What you don't want is someone who is stiff and without character. Not only are the DJs at Moore Music professional, but they keep the wedding entertaining. Pam knows how to have fun and, more importantly, knows how to keep everyone in your wedding having fun.

Value -
    Unfortunately, I don't quite remember what the final cost for Moore Music's services was, but I can say that I was impressed at how low they were as compared to those of their competitors. Pam will treat you fairly and will not charge you for more than you will receive. The services of Moore Music are certainly worth what you pay.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Sara & Paul, Thank you so much for the thoughtful & kind words & I am so glad that you were happy with everything for not only your Wedding but the whole process. It was such a pleasure to work with you & Paul & it was so great to be able to see everyone again in your family. I hope you have a wonderful life together & please stay in touch to let me know how you are both doing plus your families. Again, words can't express the gratitude of being able to work for you & making your Wedding a dream come true. God Bless, Pam-Moore Music

Diana · Married on 11/11/2016

Pam is so involved and deeply cares about your wedding. She put in 110% and made the wedding a blast.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Moore Music's reply:

Diana, Thank you for writing a review for our company & we are glad & appreciate that you & Scott picked us to be your DJ for your Wedding. It was such a pleasure to see all of you sisters & your parents plus getting to meet Scott's mom. Please keep us posted on how you & your little family are doing. Hope you'll be adding another wee one to the family soon! Many blessings to the two of you & Gigi. Pam-Moore Music

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2016

My husband and I got married 10.02.16 and we LOVED working with Pam! She always went out of her way to help us in any way that she can and kept in touch during the entire wedding planning process! She did a wonderful job at the wedding, from the ceremony to the dinner to the reception. We would highly recommend Moore Music to DJ your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Meredith · Married on 10/01/2016

Pam is incredible! Great service and stellar pricing. In hiring Moore Music as a DJ, you get full service and basically a wedding planner, coordinator and a phenomenal DJ. Pam spends as much time as you need to make your day perfect. I cannot say enough to explain how great Moore Music is - professional, easy to work with and all around amazing!! Thank you, Pam!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Meredith, Thank you so much for the great review & you were so easy to work with during your whole Wedding process. I know that a lot of days were very stressful for you but I'm glad that you felt comfortable enough to reach out to me in times to just release or to get advice. I know your Dad was there with you the whole day smiling down & saying how proud he is of you & how beautiful you looked. You are always in our prayers. Keep me posted on how you & Rob are doing as well as your family. Pam-Moore Music

Courtney · Married on 10/01/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Mike as our DJ for our wedding! Mike kept the night flowing beautifully and had everyone on their feet dancing all night long! I couldn't have been more pleased also with the professionalism and extensive work prior to our big day by Pam Moore. Highly Recommended company!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Moore Music's reply:

Courtney & Ben, Thank you so much for your review & I'm so glad that you were happy with everything & you were satisfied with the whole process from our first meeting with both you & Ben all the way up to the day of your Wedding. Mike does a terrific job for the company & I'm so glad you were happy with his services as well. Please stay in touch (as you just recently did) & hope we can send some clients your way as well. Take care & since you just passed your one year Anniversary, don't forget to order your FREE Cake from Sharon from me. All the best, Pam-Moore Music

Andrew · Married on 08/27/2016

Pam and her team did a great job on our wedding ceremony at our family farm in Womelsdorf, especially in the area of communication: sharing her experience and providing comforting advice, and available late hours. The value for money was good, even including coordinators/ushers in the price, which helped us a lot. She also has a good collection of music and willing to put effort in to finding rare items (we wanted some traditional Chinese and Japanese music). We felt very satisfied overall.