Moore Memories Videography Reviews

Moore Memories Videography 3
Moore Memories Videography 4
Moore Memories Videography 5

Tia · Getting married on 03/27/2020

Aaron is amazing to work with!!! He’s talented, professional, kind, and thoughtful!!! We couldn’t have asked for a better person to capture our special day. Originally we chose Aaron with Moore Memories because he was one of the few videographers who capture the entire day and gives you a full length video (2 hours :D). And on top of that he gave us a short snipet preview video on instagram the day after our wedding, as well as a highlight video a couple of weeks after our wedding to share on Facebook / send to family and friends!!! He even let us pick the song, which I thought was a sweet, personal touch. Aaron did an amazing job, we LOVE LOVE LOVE our highlight video!!! We cannot wait to receive the full video (which has been sent) - I know I will be binge watching it over and over again, and probably bawl my eyes out. It was very important to me, and sentimental, that we capture the full day. Most importantly the speeches!!! My father / parents and my Husbands Mother / parents wont be around forever, it was so important for us to have these moments captured to cherish forever. THANK YOU AARON!!!!!! We cannot thank you enough. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!! Also, he’s affordable. Foreverthibg he does and offers, his prices are amazing!!!! We also really wanted drone footage, and Aaron made sure to use drone footage which we appreciated.

Sent on 01/01/2018
  • Helen

Helen · Married on 08/11/2019

Exceeded my expectations

I simply cannot say enough about Aaron and our amazing experience with him. So like all of you I was in a haunt for the BEST videographer with of course a reasonable price range for my wedding on August, 11th/2019. I came across Moore Memories on the wedding wire and from the first time we contacted Aaron he has been so knowledgeable, professional and flexible with us. I AM AMAZED BY HIS WORK!! He is so incredible and passionate about what he does and it shows on his work. He made our wedding teaser video with less than 12 and he sent us our official video footage, with teaser plus two highlights with a different music in a little cute personalized USB. I was surprised to see that there were even some pictures he added just as a bonus. I cannot imagine picking a better videographer for my wedding than him. I promise you will never regret hiring him. I am so glad we picked this vendor. Thank you soo soo soo much!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

She · Married on 07/19/2019

Beautiful & Classy

We are so proud to have had Aaron and his company Moore Memories capturer our wedding day. He and co. we’re so professional and really gave our day personal attention. We were so blessed to have been lead to Moore Memories. Shortly following our wedding we had a beautiful one minute teaser to share on social media and recently posted our 5 minute video for those who could not attend. Everyone is so impressed with the beauty Aaron captured. We are so excited for our full length wedding video. Anyone looking for a committed videographer, with tremendous talent, please consider Moore Memories, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Cassandra · Married on 06/29/2019

Moore Memories Videography

I would recommend and work with Aaron with Moore Memories over and over again! He is beyond talented and extremely easy to work with, professional and we were so lucky to have him apart of our day!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Ariana

Ariana Shank · Married on 06/28/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Aaron did an AMAZING job capturing our day. My now husband and I were on the fence and leaning towards not hiring a videographer, but after meeting with Aaron we knew we would regret not having him. He was so flexible and listened to exactly what we were looking for. The videos he created turned out flawlessly and he worked together effortlessly with our photographer (which he had never met until our day)! I would recommend him to anyone who is considering hiring a videographer for their wedding! One of the best decisions we made to remember our day forever.

Moore Memories Videography 6
    Sent on 08/19/2019

Ryan Wagner · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing Videographer

We are so happy we went with Moore Memories for our wedding video! He was great to work with, created beautiful videos, and was very timely in his delivery.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Schutz · Married on 04/06/2019

Exceptional!

Aaron ended up being one of our favorite decisions in wedding planning. We weren't planning on getting a videographer until my husband's mom got ill. But, we're forever grateful in our decision as we now have priceless moments that we never saw or may have forgotten over time. So happy we can watch our beautifully edited video every anniversary and, of course, then some. Aaron was more than just our videographer, he was a part of our journey and did beyond we could've imagined! We'll never be able to express how beyond satisfied we are and how stunning his work is. I'm not a crier, but I cry every time watching it! We'd not only recommend Aaron but we'd encourage every couple getting married to hire him. You'll have no regrets if you do, but you may otherwise... Thank you Moore Memories!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Ashley Brandenburg · Married on 01/26/2019

Moore Bang for Your Buck!

Wedding planning. If you’re newly engaged or if you have been engaged for some time, this can be an overwhelming task. When I was looking for a videographer I was looking for the following: quality, enough footage to cover the whole day, and reasonably priced. As we all know weddings can get quite expensive really fast. I was referred to Moore Memories, owned and operated by Aaron Moore, from a friend that had gotten married the year before. I messaged Aaron and he responded back within hours of the email I had sent the same day. Right from the start you can tell that Aaron is not in this business for a paycheck but because he truly enjoys doing it and cares about providing a service to his customers that will be cherished for a lifetime. He is an extremely professional and talented individual but is also very down to earth and just an in general very fun guy to be around! He captured our wedding day from beginning to end so beautifully that I can’t imagine having had anyone else do the job. Our wedding party loved his upbeat attitude as did our guests! He worked very well with our photographer and used his drone to get some amazing overhead shots of our family farm! I highly recommend Moore Memories by Aaron Moore to anyone planning an event worth capturing to view for years to come! I will be working with Aaron in the future for milestone birthday parties for my parents and anniversary parties for my grandparents. He made our day so easy and I hope he gets the opportunity to help you with yours!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2018

Everything we could have asked for

When getting married you want your memories to be around forever. My husband Chris and I knew that having a videographer was very important to us to have on our wedding day. I had the pleasure of meeting Aaron when my brother got married, he did such an amazing job I knew he was the one I wanted for my wedding. From start to finish Aaron mad the planning process easy and stress free. The questionnaire he sent out I thought was perfect so he had the opportunity to get to know us and have a timeline for our wedding day. On our wedding day Aaron and his assistant Ryan were able to capture so many moments we didn't event think of asking for, it was such a great surprise when we watched our wedding video. Aaron has a drone that takes amazing sky shots of your venues, these were some of my favorites to look at. After watching our wedding video you can tell Aaron loves what he does. The little teasers he sent out before we received the entire video were amazing and made us just more excited for when the entire video would arrive. When planning a wedding you are always worried about cost and how much you will be spending. Aaron has a few different packages which all are priced amazing, we went with his top package so we could have as many different angles and shots taken that day. Chris and I hear to this day from our family and friends how friendly and great the videographers were on our wedding day. Aaron goes above and beyond for his costumes and he sincerely loves what he does.

Moore Memories Videography 7
    Moore Memories Videography 14
    Moore Memories Videography 15
    Sent on 01/22/2019

Moore Memories Videography's reply:

Danielle - THANK YOU!! you and Chris were so much fun, and your guests, friends, parents, etc were so friendly and fun to be around.

Thank you for your kind words, I’m so glad to hear of your satisfaction. I wish you two many many years of happiness! 🍾🥂

Taryn · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommended!

Aaron was a pleasure to work with from the start. He was prompt with all communication and turned out quality work in a reasonable timeframe. We felt honored to have him capture our big day and cherish the video he created.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Moore Memories Videography's reply:

Thank you Taryn! You and Andrew has a beautiful day and I’m glad to have been a part of it. Enjoy married life, congratulations!!!

Craig · Married on 10/12/2018

So grateful to have Moore Memories Videography capture our day

Words can't even begin to express how thankful we are that we hired Aaron and his team from Moore Memories Videography. Aaron's professionalism and attention to detail was very much appreciated. We were thrilled when we received our teaser video and the full edited video was so incredible. He is truly talented. The video brings us to tears every time. Aaron did a fabulous job capturing all of our special moments. We are forever grateful that we will have this video to reflect and remember our special day. Hiring Moore Memories Videography was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thank you for everything Aaron!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Moore Memories Videography's reply:

Filming the two of you was a pleasure, no doubt. I am so glad you stuck with the outdoor ceremony because it was absolutely beautiful - Thank you for making me a part of your day!

Jisha · Married on 09/02/2018

Very talented--excellent value.

Aaron was easy to talk to and very responsive. He captured all the key moments of our wedding without being intrusive. The trailer and final video turned out excellent and he put it all together seamlessly while taking the time to focus on little details. The value was unmatched and I would definitely recommend Aaron to take care of your videography needs.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Moore Memories Videography's reply:

Thank you Jisha! You and Tom are surely meant to be. I loved your exit from the church ... epic!!! I hope the two of you are enjoying married life. Thank you for including me in your day- it was an honor!

Karli D. · Married on 08/31/2018

Amazing! Would highly recommend!

I would highly recommend working with Moore Memories Videography! If you are on the fence about investing in videography for your wedding day—DO IT! The day goes by SO quickly, and it’s amazing to have the opportunity to go back, re-live the day, and catch all the moments that you would have otherwise missed. Aaron was very friendly and easy to work with. He was sincerely interested in fulfilling all of our wants and needs for a great quality video to capture our wedding experience. He was very prompt and professional when answering all of my questions throughout the process. The day of the wedding, we barely even knew that he was there. He seamlessly fit in and worked well with our other vendors. He definitely contributed to our stress-free day! The rates were very affordable, and he even offers a drone to capture amazing overhead shots. Overall, he offers amazing service at a great value! I couldn’t recommend him more! I am so grateful I came across Moore Memories. Aaron, then you so much for a video that we will both love for years to come!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Moore Memories Videography's reply:

Hey Karli! Thank you! Your day was so much fun and I’m glad to have been a part of it. Your words mean a lot! I wish you two the very best. Congrats!!

Chelle · Married on 08/19/2018

He's Amazing!

I couldn't be happier that I chose Aaron to film my wedding. He was there the entire time and create such beautiful videos that everyone loved. I'm so thankful I found him and would highly recommend him to everyone that is having a wedding 😁

Sent on 01/19/2019

Cam · Married on 08/04/2018

There aren't enough words to describe how happy I am that we went with Aaron and Moore Memories Videography! I was on the fence about doing a video, but had a moment remind me how important it was to capture our special day, plus all the people we love most in such a fun way. I stumbled upon Aaron's page through Facebook, and though he had to travel a bit, I am so glad he was willing to do that. He was amazing to work with, I had not met him prior to our wedding day, but had had a few phone calls that instantly put me at ease. The morning of the wedding, he slipped right in while we were getting ready and began to film right away. I thought maybe it would be uncomfortable having someone film us but he made the whole thing a breeze. He was a blast to have around that day, and we asked him to stay and party with us at the reception. I am glad we did because even off the clock he continued to get some awesome footage of things that happened that we weren't expecting, but are now so glad we have on film! Plus, he is an awesome dancer! :)
    He had a teaser video up within 24 hours that blew me away. He was fun to hang out with so that made it worth it, but the video he produced was amazing! He communicated every step of the way and was so fast to respond to questions or even just let you know progress, he never made us feel like we were bothering him. He personally related to moments from our day, and I think his compassion showed in knowing how important those were to us and capturing them perfectly.
    He went above and beyond for us in so many ways, and I am thankful that we now, truly, have a new friend. You will not regret your decision to go with him and his company!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Moore Memories Videography's reply:

Cameo, thank you. I feel the same way! Your day definitely was filled with emotion and it spoke to me in a personal way. Can’t thank you enough for making me a part of it. Here’s wishing you and Tyler endless happiness! 🍾🥂

Stacy · Married on 07/28/2018

Give yourself the best wedding present and hire Aaron now! Aaron was born to be a wedding videographer. His talent, enthusiasm, and professionalism for creating a unique video for you stems from his passion for making cherished memories. Aaron is absolutely delightful to work with! He listened to what was important to us, is incredibly knowledgeable and responds quickly to questions. Aaron filmed my daughter's wedding and reception and we, and our guests, didn't even know he was there. He stayed in the background and allowed the wedding to unfold naturally. Just what the bride and groom wanted! We were stunned by how cinematic and beautiful the highlight film and full-length video were.
    It amazes us that Aaron was able to capture every single important moment from an expression on a face to a large crowd shot. The content and quality of the video is beyond all expectations! We are grateful that we found Aaron! Thank you for an absolutely perfect experience and a film that makes us smile, laugh, cry, and fills us with joy and love today and forever.

Sent on 09/11/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

100% recommend!!!

Moore Memories helped us capture our wedding and reception perfectly! We purchased the package with the drone and full length wedding video. The drone pictures truely captured how beautiful WI is. Aaron Moore was our videoagrapher. He is super friendly and was very easy to work with. He also went with the flow! Aaron responded quick to emails and messages which helped with my wedding nerves! He even sent a preview video of our wedding less than 24 hours after our wedding. We received our wedding video and drone pictures on a flash drive. He worked so hard to capture our special day. We HIGHLY recommend Moore Memories Videoagraphy!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Moore Memories Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! You and Jake had such a beautiful day. I was glad to be a part of it, and I wish the two of you nothing but the best!

Dawn · Married on 06/16/2018

Aaron was amazing! He and his assistant got everything we asked for in our video and more. They were very professional and easy to work with. Aaron and his team worked to get everything in without making us feel overwhelmed or hurried. I am so thankful for having them capture our beautiful day. I could not be more pleased with how our video turned out. Thank you Aaron for all your hard work and creativity. Hands down the best decision we made for our day!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Moore Memories Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Dawn, that means so much! I love what I do and we were honored to be a part of your day- best wishes to you both!!

Mike · Married on 06/15/2018

We really couldn't be happier with the work that Aaron put into our wedding, both before hand meeting up with us to discuss his thought process, but also his follow up afterwards to give us glimpses into our day and ask our opinion on what was important to us to have in our wedding montage. Fantastic work, very creative and artistic, very fun (he fit right in with our wedding party) and an all around great videographer. Book him fast, I'm very certain he is going to blow up and be unavailable 1 year + out for weddings. Already recommended him to three couples.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Moore Memories Videography's reply:

Thank you Mike! Your kind words mean a great deal- can’t say enough about you two and your wedding day. Such a beautiful June day with an awesome couple. I had a blast documenting your ceremony, reception, and everything in between. I wish you the very best in married life and beyond. Thanks guys!!

Brittnie · Married on 06/02/2018

Hiring Moore Memories as our videographer was one of the best decision we made!! Aaron and his assistant Kelly are incredibly talented, creative and professional. He was quick to respond to any request both before and after our wedding day. They have many different things to offer that will make your wedding video one of a kind and exactly the way you want it. We chose to have the drone and it brought the final and highlight video to a whole new level!! They were able to get some great shots of every aspect of the wedding such as getting ready, the ceremony, and the reception but still allowed our day to unfold naturally and authentically. They were very detail oriented and fun to be around. We would absolutely recommend Arron & his team!! You wont be disappointed!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Moore Memories Videography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittnie! I'm so glad that you were satisfied, your day was so much fun. So many great moments to capture- congratulations once again!!

Lindsey · Married on 05/05/2018

My husband and I are so happy that we hired Aaron Moore to film our wedding. Everything from our initial meeting, the planning process, the big day itself, and the finished product has made us very happy. We can't say enough about Aaron's commitment to quality, amazing service, and genuine thoughtfulness and attention to details. Aaron's drone shots of our church and lakefront reception venue are breathtaking, and really add a lot to our video. We love that he made us a 6 minute synopsis video as well as a 2 hr full day video that includes everything from getting ready at the salon, to the ceremony at the church, party bus to get photos around town, dinner, toasts, and dance at the reception. It is a work of art that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We have received many compliments from our family and friends about our video, and I was really impressed with how the sound quality was, as well as how Aaron handled the less than ideal lighting at our church. I am thrilled with the final product and SO GLAD we chose to have these memories captured forever. The day goes by so quickly and having the video to re-watch again and again and remember everyone's toasts and actually get to see ourselves at the altar and hear the emotion in our voices as we say our vows--- it's so worth it. Thank you Aaron, for exceeding our expectations and being so awesome with your talents!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Moore Memories Videography's reply:

Wow- it’s these sweet words and a super thoughtful review like this that make every second of what I do 100% worth it. Let me first say, it was an honor to film your wedding. Thank you for being a super fun couple and for ultimately including me in your most special day. Your kind words... music to my ears. Soooo glad you will be able to relive these memories forever- cheers guys!

Chelsea · Married on 10/21/2017

Aaron was absolutely amazing! The first time we met I just knew Aaron was the guy that was going to capture our wedding. He presented highlight videos for weddings he had done during the same time of year our wedding was going to be so we could get a more realistic idea of how our video would look and let me borrow a full length DVD so I could get an idea of his work.
    Not only was he extremely professional, but he was also laid back enough to join us in the party bus to film and have fun with us. He even went above and beyond and took the time to look through our website and brought a gift that represented how we met. We have received nothing but compliments and praise for the highlight video, and the full video was absolutely wonderful; it brought back all of the memories and emotions of that day. I would recommended Aaron over and over again. He truly did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Pamela · Married on 10/14/2017

I am very happy with the final product! He does a wonderful job and you won't be sorry with your ending result! I would recomend to any of my family and friends :)

Sent on 01/02/2018

Paul and Linda · Married on 09/30/2017

Aaron and his assistant were outstanding and made sure to capture all the intimate details of our day with such precision, fluidness, and accuracy. They did so without any direction from us whatsoever which was one part of our wedding day we could just let go and let them do their thing.

His team did not miss a beat whatsoever. They recorded events that we missed ourselves so it was especially exciting to see those things. The drone footage of our site was immaculately clear and an added bonus we did not expect. The entire video along with the highlight reel were also super clear in terms of audio and picture.

My wife and I were so happy with the results! We give Moore Memories our highest recommendation for videography services. It was definitely a great value for the amount of money spent and it was a real pleasure working with Aaron and his assistant.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Sara · Married on 09/16/2017

We absolutely LOVED working with Aaron and team from Moore Memories! They did a wonderful job interacting with our group to get everyone comfortable, which allowed for a lot of candid captured memories. Such a great way to remember our special day, especially because it goes by so quickly and you simply can't remember everything. The entire video was of superb quality! The audio quality is amazing, and so fun to listen to the audio captured from when we forgot it was being recorded. Aaron truly captured our highlights from the day, and I have enjoyed watching the video over and over again. I personally really like the touch of the drone footage. Everyone we have shown our finished highlights video to has been in awe of the quality! I HIGHLY recommend Moore Memories!!!!

Sent on 12/03/2017