Moore Life Media Reviews

Moore Life Media 1
  • W

Will · Married on 05/18/2019

Really great

I never write reviews for anything, but they were too great not to get a review from me. I always complain to my fiancée about taking pictures, but Garrett and his wife made taking engagement pictures really fun. It was honestly a really fun day and didn’t feel like a photo shoot at all. The pictures are amazing and everything looks great. We seriously lucked out on finding them and hiring them, and if you’re reading this then hire them and you’ll luck out just like we did. They’re awesome

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Silda

Silda Como · Married on 11/11/2018

Moore Life Media

Garrett, his wife, and their videographer were spectacular! Can not recommend them enough. They were so professional and made me and my
    Fiancé feel so special! They were so accommodating and with the ups and downs of planning a wedding around time and locations, they were with me every step of the way! They were never negative, or rude even when things didn't go according to plan! Absolutely loved working with them and can't wait to do so again in the future!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Sabra · Married on 09/21/2018

Love this couple! They are amazing!

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Moore Life Media 2

Karley · Married on 05/20/2018

Nicole and Garrett did such an amazing job on our engagements and day of wedding photos. They did everything that they could to accommodate our budget and also take beautiful, amazing and elegant pictures of my husband and I. They are sweet, caring and personable. I would recommend them to any one! If you are wanting a high quality photographer Moore Life Media is the way to go. I am not normally one to give reviews but since they did such a great job, i had to!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jannette · Married on 02/03/2018

WOW! I just received my wedding video with the highlight and I LOVE it! I'm so ecstatic of having our special day filmed and I'm beyond grateful of having Moore Life Media putting it all together. From the begining Garrett was a pleasure to meet. He was friendly, very informative and answered all of our questions. When I was  researching for Videography,  I stumbled upon his wedding/highlight videos, that's why I decided to contact him. We met a good 6 months prior to our wedding day. He and his wife are a great duo! They went above and beyond to meet our needs and for that I'm grateful! He was always a text/email  away . The day of the wedding I saw them at work! On your actual wedding day, it is a blur and everything is going so fast. They knew how and what needed to be filmed. It was drizzling that day and they took that moment into a positive, because no bride wants it to rain on their wedding! I'm glad we chose to have a video!
    The quality of the video is very professional, clear, the audio sounds great. The actual presentation of the videos are in an organized format , very easy to maneuver.  And that's what this duo is, professionals! Thank you both for doing an amazing job and caring about us and going that extra mile so we could be in budget. We did not worry one bit the day of our wedding. I totally APPROVE of Moore Life Media and I hope many brides will have them film their speacial day.

Sent on 04/03/2018

laura · Married on 10/13/2017

Very good quality photos and awesome people to work with! I was very pleased with the results and I would recommend Moore Life Media to my friends and family. Thanks!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Kandice · Married on 10/08/2017

They were absolutely wonderful!!!! A husband and wife team who works gre at together... they caught EVERYTHING. I am sooo pleased with them. We had fun working with them, they blended in well and did not disrupt anything, everything was seamless and smooth. I HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!!!! I love how they highlighted my mom's picture in the fram(she passed away) it really touched my heart and made me cry.... as I watched my highlight video I was crying and smiling as big as I was on the day of my wedding when I was watching this. That's exactly what I was wanting when watching it. I know years to come I will have the same reaction, and feel those butterflies all over again!!!! Thank you so much and thank you for adding the tribute for my mom, that means morw than you could ever imagine!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Moore Life Media's reply:

Thank you Kandice! I'm glad you love your wedding video and was hoping the tribute to you mom would add a great personal touch to it.

maggie · Married on 09/08/2017

So easy to work with and amazing work. You can definitely see the passion Garrett has for photography. So glad we decided to use Moore Life.

Sent on 09/22/2017
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 05/28/2017

Nichole and Garrett were amazing to work with from start to finish, and they created the most beautiful wedding video for us. They worked with me to create a custom videography package that I wanted, which included a highlight video, all within my budget. They were extremely professional throughout the entire experience - they always emailed me back quickly, got all the amazing shots we wanted on the day of the wedding, and finished the final product in a timely manner while keeping us updated on the progress. The highlight video was amazing and everything I wanted- the video gave me the same butterflies I felt the day of the wedding! I am so thankful that I found Moore Life Media for our wedding video. I highly recommend them! :)

Sent on 07/15/2017

Leanna · Married on 04/23/2017

Nichole and Garrett ROCKED! They made a beautiful video and were amazing to work with!!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Sarah · Married on 03/24/2017

A Gem of Quality and Expertise

We were recommended to Moore Life Media through another bride, and I still thank her for that referral today. First and foremost Garrett is such a down to earth guy with a true skill for understanding his clients wants and needs. He spent quality time with us, got down in the dirt to capture special moments, and never made us feel like we were just a check. His team was professional and attentive on the day of our wedding and captured priceless memories. Thank you guys for being everything we hoped for and more.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/21/2016

I cannot begin to say how thankful I am to have found Nichole and Garrett of Moore Life Media. From the intial consultation to the day of our event, these two have been so on top of it and has really helped my day go smoothly. There were things that went really wrong with our event and yet the one thing that remained consistent was their service. They are such genuinely nice people and easy to work with. They gave me everything I wanted and more. And despite other things going wrong at our event, I trusted that their work would be something to look forward to. And it totally was. They have such great teamwork and passion for what they do. If you're on the fence with who to choose, look no further because these two are the real deal!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Shaniera · Married on 07/16/2016

Moore Life Media captured my wedding better than I think anyone could have. I can relive every moment through my video and pictures.

Sent on 12/20/2016

Erik · Married on 06/04/2016

My wife and I used Moore Life Media for our wedding photography and videography. We booked them over a year before the wedding and even then, they were always so responsive with emails and answering any questions my wife had. Garrett even met us in person before signing the contract which we both really appreciated. The day of the wedding, everything went great. They got great pictures and we are both very happy we chose them.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Samuel · Married on 06/04/2016

Garret was a wonderful videographer who is very skilled. Not only did he create a wonderful love story video for us, but the shots and wedding video were out of this world. Everyone whom we have showed our video to have the same response, "This is amazing!! Who was your videographer? " We couldn't agree more! We were over the top impressed with Moore Life Media!!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Madelynn · Married on 05/21/2016

Incredible! Beautiful pictures! Lovely experience!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Moore Life Media was amazing and super easy to work with. Would recommend to everyone. Definitely the best photographer I've worked with.

Sent on 06/20/2016

Sara · Married on 04/07/2016

Moore Life Media (Nichole) did the videography for our wedding and she was awesome! Not only was she great at what she was doing but she was also super sweet and helpful! We got our video quickly and I am so happy with it and glad that I decided last minute that I wanted video!! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Amanda · Married on 02/27/2016

Garrett and his team were beyond amazing! From the minute my husband and I met him prior to our wedding, we knew we wanted to book with Moore Life Media immediately. Garrett made us feel so comfortable and he was very easy to talk to. He showed up on time for the big day and followed me around like my very own paparazzi! He took plenty of photos of the bridal party, our parents, the guests, the decor, all the tiny details.... And there were SO MANY photos to "ooo and ahhh" over! He and his team truly did capture every moment; even ones that I wasn't there for, like pictures of our guests and what they were doing while waiting for me to walk down the aisle. From snapping away as I was getting ready in the hotel, to waiting to walk down the aisle, the short drive to the reception venue, and even stayed all the way till I was swept away for the evening on my horse and carriage - He captured it ALL! His team did not sit down for a single second and we had plenty of family that couldn't say enough good things about Garrett and how hard he worked. Thank you so much Garrett! I'm so glad to literally have hundreds of pictures to look back on so I can live the greatest day of my life over and over! The quality, the editing, the amount of time you put into my wedding day photos really shines bright and I'm so glad we found you! Hands down, 5 stars and not a single regret!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jovanna · Married on 12/19/2015

Wouldn't want anyone else shooting any of our photos! Such great people to work with

Sent on 12/20/2016

We absolutely LOVE our wedding video. This vendor did a wonderful job of capturing all of our favorite moments of our wedding. They were very professional, friendly, helpful, flexible, and easy to work with. They arrived on time, and did not miss a thing. They were very reasonable and helpful when it came down to figuring out how to fit them into our wedding budget. They also provided our finished video in a very timely manner. I HIGHLY suggest using this vendor! They even included a backup of our wedding Video just in case. Thank you so much Moore Life Media.

Sent on 11/23/2015
  • I

Ilse · Married on 09/26/2015

Garrett is so nice and so flexible. From my first meeting with him I knew he would catch my vision of what I want my special day to look like. I will definitely be recommending them to all my friends and family! !

Sent on 03/18/2015

Absolutely amazing to work with!!! They are so family oriented and understand family matters and work around your schedule! I'm so Blessed they were a part of the best day of my life!! I'd choose them over and over!!!

Sent on 11/19/2015

Moore Life Media's reply:

Thank you so much Lynzie! You have a beautiful family and I had a great time working with your guys!

I would highly recommend Moore Life Media for your video needs. They were very professional and my daughter's wedding video is wonderful. They truly captured the day. We were so glad we decided to have a videographer and could not have been more pleased with the product Moore Life Media provided and at such a reasonable price. It was obvious they had a passion for what they were doing. Thank you Moore Life Media for capturing our memories!

Sent on 11/30/2015