Moore Flowers Reviews

Moore Flowers 5
Moore Flowers 6

Julie · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing florist

Everything we ever dreamed of! They did an amazing job!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal Marmol · Married on 03/29/2019

Wedding Flowers

We had a simple centerpiece for our tables but with the candles it brought it all together. We absolutely loved our headtable arrangement as well. We are completely satisfied with the service they provided.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Caroline · Married on 03/24/2018

Jodi did a great job working with my vision for flowers. She listened to me during the consultation and was willing to see my vision instead of molding my vision to hers. They had a great selection and also had décor at her store on the west side that we used. We also used them for the rehearsal dinner and bridal luncheon because they were so easy to work with. Definitely a great vendor.

Sent on 04/13/2018
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 10/13/2017

Unbelievable!!!!! The flowers they provided for us were absolutely breathtaking! They were exactly what I had envisioned and beyond. From the flowers and greenery for our ceremony, to the bouquets, to the cake flowers, to everything...just absolutely perfect. I highly recommend them for any floral services. Their shop is also amazing and filled with beautiful and unique gift ideas.

Sent on 12/27/2017
    Moore Flowers 7
    Moore Flowers 8
    Moore Flowers 9
    Moore Flowers 10
    Moore Flowers 11
    Moore Flowers 12

Emily · Married on 12/30/2016

We were so pleased with our flowers from Moore Flowers! They took the inspiration photos I gave them and nailed it with exactly what I was imagining in my head. Jodi created a beautiful thick evergreen garland to use as our ceremony altar. She also created a coordinating garland for the tables. The bouquets were excellent with lots of evergreen, greenery texture, and roses (reds, fleshy peaches, and whites). I loved everything!

I made lots of tweaks after our intitial contract meeting and Sareena was always very prompt about updating the invoice and sending it back to me. I always felt very informed about what I was paying for and what I would be getting come wedding time, and they delivered.

This was a very professional florist company that also has the creative spirit to make beautiful arrangements! They would be an asset to any wedding team.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Christopher · Married on 09/15/2016

I had ordered my flowers and I was planning my wedding from another country. The flowers came out so beautiful. They did an amazing job and were very flexible when I wanted to pick them up the day before. What an amazing place!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Emily · Married on 09/10/2016

Jodi knew exactly what I wanted. Flowers and decoration at my reception

Sent on 09/26/2016

rod and donnette · Married on 09/25/2015

i cannot say enough good about this wonderful lady, jodi. my bouquet was absolutely stunning, and the tables and decor she set up were also just stunning. the guests raved about it, even the men!!! it was a vintage theme and she knew exactly what to do and what i would like. she has a beautiful talent, that left us feeling on top of the world, along with the beautiful venue, etc. i can't thank her enough for her hard work. absolutely lovely, absolute love in her work.

Sent on 10/11/2015
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/15/2015

Moore Flowers did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. They new exactly what I was envisioning and created it beautifully and for a great price. They were so fun to work with and always knew exactly who we were. I would definitely recommend them for your wedding.

Sent on 10/10/2015

Moore Flowers decorated our venue BEAUTIFULLY. I have no artistic or design abilities so I told them my wedding colors and they took care of the rest. So many of our guests complimented us on the decorations and flowers!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/03/2015

Moore flowers made the most beautiful arrangements for my daughter's wedding! My daughter knew a few flowers she wanted but they knew what else to add to make them gorgeous! Meeting with them was the most fun planning of the wedding. They also added a few personal things to her bouquet that was stunning. Thank you for the excellent service!

Sent on 07/13/2015

Susan · Married on 06/27/2015

Flowers were beautiful! Jodi was so helpful in suggesting ways to get the most flowers and types of flowers for the budget. And then she and her employees created lovely decor, bouquets, and corsages.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Taryn · Married on 06/06/2015

I have nothing but wonderful to say about Jodi and Moore Flowers. Jodi knew exactly what I wanted! She did such a wonderful job putting my bouquets together. My bouquet was so gorgeous I was so sad to when the flowers finally died. Jodi always helped provide some beautiful decor pieces for our ceremony location.

Sent on 07/02/2015

Moore Flowers was excellent. They are so nice there and they let me come in early to look at the flowers. They are so nice and they knew exactly what I wanted. It was so nice to work with them. I had no idea I would get so emotional when I saw the flowers but they made me cry they were so perfect!!

Sent on 01/11/2016

We only provided a couple pics of the colors of flowers that we wanted and were really nervous about whether the flower shop understood what we wanted. However, they absolutely nailed it. The flowers were stunning and exactly what my daughter had wanted. We highly recommend Moore Flowers!

Sent on 12/30/2014

I LOVED Moore flowers and would highly recommend them to anyone. They are passionate about what they do and have very reasonable prices. I got to sit down with a consultant while she helped me pick each different flower to go in my bouquet! They were great listeners and understood my color scheme and theme to a T. My consultant even gave me a big hug a few days before my wedding. They are great at making you feel special! Every consultant I worked with was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Amanda · Married on 07/12/2014

I was so lucky to work with Moore Flowers for my wedding! The staff was very accommodating allowing for plenty of meetings to plan and make sure my vision was beinget. Their delivery was beyond my imagination and anyone that is able to work them will be thrilled with the results!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Erin · Married on 07/27/2013

The team at Moore Flowers was amazing to work with. The flowers were beautiful. The team went above and beyond on every occasion. They set up all the decorations at our reception including the ones they didn't add flowers to. Wonderful!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Amber · Married on 05/25/2013

I was referred to Moor's Flowers by my sister-in-law after she used them for her wedding. They were amazing and gave me everything I asked for. I love that when you get a bridal bouquet, you get a throwing one at no charge!! I love that they sit down with you and pull out cards of flowers and really help you decite what you what and work within your budget!

Sent on 06/15/2013

We LOVED working with Jodi and Moore Flowers. We were very impressed with them during our consultation. She let me know exactly what she was going to do with all of our flowers. She did a great job making a beautiful wrist corsage for our female best man, and came up with a neat ribbon bouquet idea for my flower girl that I didn't think would carry a flower ball or basket. Moore Flowers was very flexible in letting me bring in my something old and bouquet charms to put on my bouquet, even though it was a little last minute. On our wedding day, the flowers were gorgeous. They were exactly what I talked about, and I was impressed with how well they held up in the heat during our outside pictures. Overall, I was VERY happy with Moore flowers and would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Amber · Married on 09/17/2011

Moore Flowers did AMAZING! They made all of our ceremony flowers and they turned out exactly how I invisioned them too! The staff are all great and helpful and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2011
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 08/05/2011

My flowers were gorgeous!!!!!! They were delivered promptly where they needed to be, and I had exactly what I wanted! Not only that, but I got what I wanted under my original floral budget and I had only roses for the big day, which are generally more expensive. I would absolutely recommend this company.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Marie · Married on 10/09/2010

The flowers were exactly what we wanted! Jody is awesome, so sweet and kind, prices are VERY resonable!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2010

I couldn't have been more pleased with the flowers and the service we received from Moore Flowers. From the first meeting we had with Jodie, I knew we had made the right choice to go with their shop. I had chosen a very specific and uncommon shade of pale pink to go with latte and ivory for my wedding colors. Jodie knew right away what I was looking to create, and her suggestions for types of flowers turned out to be exactly what I was picturing. I was blown away when I saw the bouquets on our wedding day, and again when I saw the flowers at the reception. I can see how they have been in business for so many years, and would encourage any bride to meet with them, especially if you are needing expert help to get started. You will end up with exactly what you had in mind :)

Sent on 02/21/2011
  • W

lora · Married on 07/17/2010

I really struggled picking out my flowers. Jody spent a lot of time talking me through my ideas and my flowers turned out perfect. They matched the dresses and my theme perfectly. I went in the day before the wedding to proof my bouquet and had Jody change a few things. She did not act put out by my request at all. The final price was incredible. I would send every bride I know to Moore.

Sent on 07/21/2010