Moore Farms Rustic Weddings & Event Barns Reviews

26 | Pryor, OK

26 Reviews for Moore Farms Rustic Weddings & Event Barns

26 Moore Farms Rustic Weddings & Event Barns Reviews

Jolene · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely loved this venue. Stacey and Katelyn were great to work with, they answered all my questions in a timely manner and made sure I had everything we could possibly need for rehearsal and day of. I would not have wanted to get married anywhere else.

• Tara

Tara · Married on 09/16/2017

I had my wedding here on 09/16/2017. It was completely magical in every way imaginable. First off, the owners Renita and Roger are the NICEST people on the planet. Very professional, very kind, they make it easy to choose Moore Farms to have your special day. Not like the venue scenery doesn't sell itself, the most breath taking views you will ever see!

Stacy and Katelyn coordinated our wedding, and all I can say is, WOW. They put my dream of a perfect wedding, into reality. Everything I imagined my day would be like, they exceeded that times 100. If I could go back, I wouldn't change a single thing about my wedding day.
    These people you will work with, aren't just venue coordinators, or owners, they treat you like you are their own family and make your day just as special as they can. If I could give 100 stars, I would. Thank you all, for everything!
    - (The New) Mrs. Tara Midgley <3

Casey · Married on 12/03/2016

Moore Farms is the most gorgeous venue in NE Oklahoma! Stunning views and over the top staff.

Natalie · Married on 11/25/2016

Absolutely perfect! I highly recommend this venue. I definitely had my dream wedding here. Renita is also extremly friendly and helpful. Planning my wedding from out of state was a breeze with her help. The venue is so perfect, I barely had to worry about decorations and extra rentals.

Amber · Married on 10/08/2016

This wedding venue is like something out of a fairytale with a rustic flare! I can't think of a better location to start our "Happily Ever After!" The grounds were impeccably maintained and everything was very clean! 10 stars in every aspect!!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Moore Farms is amazing!! Hands down the most beautiful venue in NE Oklahoma. Whether you're wanting to be outside or inside they have options to give you the wedding of your dreams! They have the most unique pavilion and the barn is over the top with rustic charm!

Angela · Married on 07/30/2016

Absolutely beautiful! Could not have asked for more. Renita was very accommodating. Perfect!

Jazmine · Married on 04/16/2016

fell in love with all the pictures I was finding on facebook and their website, but when me and my finance' and our parents went in person to check the place out, it took my breath away. I fell in love with everything. Renita made us feel like this was our place. by the time we left, I felt like I was one of her kids and we were family, made us feel so special. I can't wait to have this place for the weekend, I don't think we will want to leave. I just want to go and see the place everyday, its a good thing we don't live so close by other wise I would :)

Erin · Married on 10/17/2015

Moore Farms is amazing! I knew the second we stepped out of the car to visit the venue, it was perfect for us. It was everything I was hoping for in our venue. SOOO many options from the barns, to the pavilion, to the spacious acreage to make the day super special. Renita and Stacy were so helpful with all of our questions and requests (even when we wanted to do fireworks for our Grand Exit). I couldn't have asked for a better venue. I STRONGLY recommend it to anyone!!

carly · Married on 09/19/2015

Renita and Roger and their farm went above and beyond my wildest dreams to help make our wedding a success! My husband and I planned this wedding from across the US and Renita was always there ready and willing to help with anything I needed - from recommending other vendors to honoring prices and allowing us to have the opportunity to upgrade to the newer venue. Their farm is gorgeous and has many amazing places to take pictures and different options for catering and even games to play during the wedding! It was such a blessing to have found Moore Farms --- they went above and beyond and we will be forever grateful!

Kaylee · Married on 06/20/2015

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect site for our wedding weekend or for the amazing hospitality we received. Renita and Roger are great people and great professionals. I could tell from the moment we went to look at it that it was going to be just perfect and it was that and so much more! It was extremely affordable and absolutely beautiful. I recommend them to anyone that is getting married or might be soon!

Lori · Married on 04/11/2015

We couldn't have had a better venue for our daughter's wedding. Everything about our experience from beginning to end was wonderful! The Moore's have outdone themselves with creating this beautiful farm....gorgeous! We had so many compliments from our guest about how beautiful everything was! Highly recommend!

John & Lori Daniels
    Broken Arrow, OK

Moore Farms was absolutely the perfect venue for our rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, reception, and weekend getaway. Roger and Renita Moore were more than helpful. They were willing to do anything we needed to make our wedding perfect. It was a HUGE benefit to be able to rent the venue from Thursday through Sunday. I made the entire weekend wedding memorable and special. The venue is beautiful, peaceful, clean, and versatile. We definitely recommend this venue to anyone because you can make it your own special event. The owners are flexible, easy to work with, and treat you like family.

Jessica · Married on 11/22/2014

Renita was such a blessing to work with. When we first went out to the farm it was breath taking! We had our Ceremony, reception and Rehearsal dinner there and it couldn't have went more perfect. It was wonderful to have our families so close that way we could get everything done. I would most definitely recommend this venue! Very beautiful!

Moore Farms Rustic Weddings is the perfect place for an outdoor wedding. I had my dream wedding at this venue. Renita Moore is very helpful in making sure your day goes perfect! I will forever recommend this venue!!!

cassie · Married on 07/12/2014

Amazing venue for a country wedding! Would recommend this place to anyone & everyone!

Chelsea · Married on 07/06/2014

Moore Farms is a great place to get married or have an event. The venue is absolutely beautiful and provides options that fit the style you want for your event. They also provide a package where you and your guests get to stay in the cabins for two nights and three days. This was extremely helpful especially while trying to set up for my wedding. My wedding day was perfect thanks to renita at Moore farms, and the guests could not stop raving on how beautiful the venue was. I would defiantly recommend Moore farms to anyone planning a rustic wedding or event.

This place is absolutely beautiful, a true hidden jewel. I couldn't have been any happier with the outcome of out wedding and Renita is an angel.

Bailey · Married on 06/21/2014

We are so thankful we were able to have our dream wedding at Moore Farms! They are great people, and we would have not changed a thing!

Moore Farms was the perfect location for our wedding. The farm is absolutely beautiful in every aspect from the fields to the brand new pavilion. They offer on-site lodging for the bridal party and they let you make the farm your own. Not only was the venue perfect the Moores are so easy to work with and they do all they can to make your event special. I would recommend Moore Farms to anyone that is looking for a rustic wedding venue in Oklahoma!

Tory · Married on 05/10/2014

Moore Farms is an amazing venue with the best owners! They made our day unforgettable. The land is beautiful with so many choices where to hold the ceremony, reception, etc.. The cabins on the property are perfect for staying in the whole weekend. I would recommend Moore Farms to anyone and everyone who is looking for an unforgettable wedding day!

Andy · Married on 04/05/2014

Went above and beyond to help in any way possible. They made the venue amazing for our wedding.

Lachelle · Married on 03/22/2014

Wonderful place to have any event! So accomadating to your needs!

Spencer · Married on 12/07/2013

I couldn't have had my wedding at a better place!! It's beautiful!! And the staff was so nice and did everything just the way we wanted it!! We felt like family!! A+++