Moontree Letterpress Reviews

93 | Durham, PA

93 Reviews for Moontree Letterpress

Ali Seders · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Such a wonderful experience!

Rebecca was such a pleasure to work with. She was so incredibly receptive to my many requests for proof edits and changes; which made our final productive just perfect! The quality of the invites and save the dates were absolutely wonderful! We have received so many questions regarding who made the beautiful invites! Thank you Rebecca!

• Alex

Alex vW · Married on 12/08/2018

Clean, clear, quick, beautiful service

Looking for letterpress invitations that didn't completely break the bank, but had enough style and heft to feel like a nice, substantial invitation. These were gorgeous, and Rebecca was extremely helpful in understanding what design we were going for and finding something appropriate for our venue and vibe. Would recommend!

• Tracy

Tracy Friedman · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing service and unique experience

I enjoyed working with Rebecca so much for my wedding invites! I originally saw her designs on Pinterest and knew that I had to have them for my wedding. She was super flexible and patient with me during my invitation process and they turned our perfect. They were such a hit. Highly recommended for a smooth, fun process and very unique aesthetic!

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful invitations!

We had a great experience with Rebecca. The invitations & programs were gorgeous - simple, clean, and elegant. She was very easy to work with - responsive, intuitive, had a quick turnaround, and obviously a very talented designer. Prices were extremely competitive. Cannot recommend her & Moontree Letterpress highly enough. We will absolutely use her in the future for other stationary needs. Thanks Rebecca!!

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/06/2018

wonderful!

Rebecca is so friendly, helpful, and responsive. She was very accommodating to our many questions and requests and helped us keep to our budget. Our invitations were even more beautiful than we imagined and the whole process seemed so simple with all of her help. She is a wonderful designer and was able to make recommendations that really made the invitations unique to us! In the end she even sent pictures of our invitations being made, which is such a wonderful thing to have for our scrapbook. We are still getting compliments on how beautiful our invitations were!

Ashley B · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Invitations

We had the most amazing experience with Rebecca. She was so responsive, friendly and accommodating. It was truly one of the best experiences of our wedding planning process because her invitations were so beautiful and easy to order. We received so many compliments and I couldn't recommend her enough!!

Sarah Muskat-Klass · Married on 09/08/2018

Invites and more!

Rebecca at Moontree was an absolute pleasure to work with. She created custom invites, RSVP cards, website cards, and place-setting cards for us and was extremely patient, flexible and responsive throughout the whole process. The end product was beautiful and perfect and we got SO many compliments on them. Wedding planning can become super stressful so its nice to be able to work with someone as reliable as Rebecca. HIGHLY recommend !!!

Corey Lewis · Married on 08/18/2018

Classy, capital C

Rebecca's designs are Classy, capital C. I was so relieved to find her after sifting for hours through the bonkers world of wedding invitations. The final printing was perfection—you just can't get that same look and level of detail with one of the big mass-print services. Plus, Rebecca is responsive, professional, and thoughtful partner.

• Danika

Danika · Married on 06/23/2018

Brilliant Experience

Rebecca printed my wedding invitations earlier this year. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, she was charming, easy, prompt. And the quality of her work is next to non. Our invitations were so beautiful.
    She even dealt with a last minute re-print with such calm and creativity, in a nervous moment we couldn't have hoped for a more reassuring response from her! We were thrilled with the entire experience and would recommend Rebecca in a heartbeat.

Mary A · Married on 05/26/2018

Delightful and responsive

Rebecca was a delight to work with. My daughter and her husband are both artists and had very specific ideas about what they wanted. They also wanted to support her as an artist using the old printing presses. She was so easy to work with, flexible and responsive. She printed the invitations to the rehearsal dinner, the wedding and reception, the place cards for the tables, menus for each table setting, cards for the stations to describe each dish and thank you cards. They were absolutely beautiful. Simple, elegant and just what my daughter and her husband wanted! She communicated back and forth several times in the process of planning, was responsive and we ended up with an absolutely gorgeous suite of printed cards!

• Al McQuiston

Al Mcquiston · Married on 05/19/2018

Excellent quality and amazing service!

Rebecca at Moontree Letterpress was an absolute delight to work with. She was extremely responsive, professional, and very accommodating. It was important for us to execute a very specific vision for our special day and she absolutely delivered. We couldn't be happier with everything we received. I have already recommended Moontree Letterpress to everyone I know getting married!

Jen · Married on 04/14/2018

Working with Rebecca from Moontree Letterpress was a dream! I completely underestimated how much time (and money) went into invitations. Rebecca helped me navigate wording, design, and the entire process smoothly. She was super patient with me and her products truly speak for themselves. There is a timeless elegance to her design and I received rave reviews from my guests! My favorite came from a family friend of ours - “What do I love about your invitations? Absolutely everything!” If you’re thinking about letterpress, use Rebecca! You won’t regret it.

• User7945755 · 1+ year ago

Rebecca from Moontree Letterpress did a beautiful, elegant and tasteful job with the invitations and RSVP cards for our October 2017 wedding. The quality of her materials, botanical designs, and craftsmanship were impeccable; each invitation was truly a work of art. Rebecca even worked with us to develop a custom layout of her botanical elements, and we were absolutely thrilled with the outcome. We loved the design motif so much, it actually inspired a subtle theme woven throughout our wedding. It was such a pleasure working with Rebecca at Moontree, and we could not have made a better choice in hiring her to create our wedding invitations.

Kendall · Married on 10/01/2017

We couldn't be happier with our Moontree Letterpress wedding invitations. We went with the poppy motif and absolutely love it. The paper is high quality, the design is simple and elegant, and the font options feel both sophisticated and modern. Rebecca is the icing on the cake, so to speak-- warm, responsive, patient, and efficient. We've received a number of compliments on our invitations and owe them all to Rebbeca!

Amelia · Married on 08/13/2017

Rebecca designed our invitations and insert cards, as well as a smaller invitation to the rehearsal dinner. Her work is beautiful, and she was absolutely a joy to work with - extremely flexible and accommodating, even when we were indecisive about what we wanted. She made some suggestions that made the cards much more attractive, and even worked with us to include Hebrew text. I'm very excited to send out the finished product, and would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful and classic invitation with just the right amount of character.

• User7222288 · 1+ year ago

We did our save the dates with Rebecca and they came out great! We have gotten many compliments. Rebecca was so easy to work with and extremely responsive and quick to turn around the product. I would highly recommend her work, it is simple yet elegant, and the designs are timeless.

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Rebecca was a pleasure to work with, and made the invitation process so seamless from start to finish. Her designs are elegant, unique, and beautifully simple. She was open to personalizing both the design and text, and was incredibly patient (and helpful!) while we bounced our many ideas off of her. It is quite clear that she is passionate about her art and working with people. Our guests just started receiving their invitations and the compliments have been pouring in! The quality of her designs and materials are fantastic, and I would highly recommend Moontree Letterpress!

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot express how happy I am with our wedding invitations and the entire process of having them created. Rebecca was always super responsive, provided great options based on our feedback and was always extremely professional. The first thing I did when we received them was put one in a frame -- by far one of my favorite elements of our wedding in July! Thank you, Rebecca! I am so grateful we found you on Etsy!

Meredith · Married on 06/23/2017

Working with Rebecca was a delight. She is responsive, professional and excels at what she does. Our invitations came out perfect.

Jillian · Married on 06/10/2017

Rebecca was amazing to work with! We love the way our invitations turned out and our guests thought they were beautiful, too. Rebecca was extremely responsive, kind, and had our invites printed and shipped much sooner than we had expected. Thank you!!

Mollie · Married on 06/03/2017

Rebecca provided my fiancé and I with wedding invitations, RSVP cards, envelopes, and escort cards. She created a design for us incorporating dogwood flowers, and mocked up six different designs, giving us a range of options. Each was absolutely lovely, and having a variety to chose from was really helpful. She was very responsive to email as we were discussing the designs, typography, color use, and wording for the invitations.
    We chose Rebecca because of the elegant graphic design of her invitations and her incorporation of nature imagery. She was just as delightful to work with as the pieces she creates.

Elana · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't say enough good things about Rebecca! She was so easy to work with, extremely responsive, and designed the most beautiful invitations. As soon as I sent them out I immediately got texts and phone calls about how much my guests liked them. On top of it, her prices are really reasonable! I would definitely recommend working with Rebecca and hope to work with her again in the future.

Allison · Married on 05/28/2017

Rebecca was wonderful to work with and the invitations we ordered for our wedding are perfect! She was very responsive and the invitations were finished and delivered extremely quickly. The anchor invitations are simple and classic- exactly what we wanted for our wedding in Newport, RI!

Amma · Married on 05/20/2017

Our invitations are beautiful. Rebecca is such a kind person who is generally interested in making sure your wedding invitations look their best! She worked with us to get the perfect design for our theme and was very responsive throughout the whole process. We highly recommend her!

NIKKI · Married on 04/21/2017

We love love love the invitations that Rebecca made for us! She was patient and thorough throughout the entire process. The final design was perfect and exactly what we wanted. We went with the 2 ply invitation paper as it had a bit more weight to it and felt richer.