Moontage Films Reviews

20 Reviews for Moontage Films

1 User photo

Victoria · Married on 08/17/2019

Such a great videographer

Great experience working with Steve! He was super professional, easy to work with leading up to the big day, and consistent with communication. He had great ideas on what to film and was even able to give us a quick highlight the next day!! If you can't decide who to go with, go with Moontage.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing quality!

We were so impressed by the finished product of our wedding movie! Steve captured the sweetest details, and perfectly told the complete story of our wedding day. I initially struggled with budgeting for videography, but after all is said and done, I am SO GLAD that we made it work because this is something we will have to look back on and remember for the rest of our lives. This isn’t just a video of the day, there’s so much obvious work Steve puts in to edit and create a professional movie-like quality video. It hits us in all the feels every time we watch it. Friends and family loved seeing it also! Thank you so much, Steve, for creating such a beautiful and tangible memory for us. Money well spent!!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Allison · Married on 10/27/2018

10/10 recommend Moontage Films!!!

I can't say enough amazing things about Moontage Films. Steve was so easy to work with and our wedding film turned out better than I could have ever pictured. All of the wedding day emotions were captured on film and I can't thank Moontage Films enough!

10/10 recommend!!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Kimberly Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

One of our best wedding decisions

We looked at multiple vendors in our search for a videographer-- when you find yourself emotional watching a video of a couple you have never met, you know you have found a winner! When meeting Steve, we were immediately pumped up by his excitement and obvious passion for his work. He has a way of mixing his footage in a way that flows with the music, as though the actions were made to be put to that song. When we made a suggestion for our song choice, Steve may have been more excited than we were-- immediately spit balling ideas for how to use it in the video. It definitely made us even more exciting. On the day of our wedding, he worked seemlessly with the photographer to capture amazing moments. He kept us up to date on the progress of our films. When our films were complete, we were stunned by their beauty. Steve even went above and beyond with a special request AFTER our final film was complete, which he did not have to do, but showed that, while he is amazing at his craft, he recognizes the important memories and significance of the little moments of the biggest day of your life-- that is exactly who you want filming your day.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Mayari · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply, the best!!

Overall, it was such a pleasure to work with Steve. His creativity, talent, communication and professionalism is remarkable and appreciated. When doing my research for a videographer, I came across Moontage Films and it was love at first sight! I knew at that moment that it was a MUST that Moontage Films videograph my wedding. This was a splurge, but completely worth it. I love my video and how Steve was able to capture all the beautiful moments of my wedding day from beginning to end. I will always have a beautiful memory I can re-play for a lifetime.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Megan · Married on 08/11/2018

Highly recommend Moontage Films!!

Steve is AMAZING to work with! Not only is he incredibly kind and a joy to be around, but he produces absolutely stunning videos. He worked with me to prepare the songs I wanted, studied the day-of timeline/shot requests I put together, made recommendations based on his experiences, ran around all day being patient with everyone in such a fast-pace event, and edited all of the footage he captured into a beautiful final product. His talent is unmatched. I highly recommend his videography services for your special day. I truly treasure my video and I am so excited to watch it for years and years to come!!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 07/07/2018

Professional-Quality Video and Fun Videographer

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Moontage Films! Steve, owner and lead videographer, was kind, professional, and communicative throughout the process and customized a video pricing package that fit our needs exactly. Our final video products were extremely high quality and I love that Steve let us choose our music. Steve captured so many details from our wedding day into our final videos that my family and I were in tears of joy when we watched the videos together for the first time. My dad officiated our ceremony and Steve had the great idea to use my dad's words to narrate our highlight film which was incredibly beautiful. Steve shot the footage and edited our videos to perfection, and we'll cherish them forever. I could not recommend Moontage Films more highly!

Sent on 05/04/2019

Jantsen · Married on 12/22/2017

Wow! What can I say about my favorite wedding vendor? Steve at Moontage films is everything you want when picking a videographer. He was timely, always prompt with responses, incredibly kind, creative, and provided a keepsake treasure by filming our wedding day. I literally cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with this company. It is the one thing I am most happy we spent money on. Everything else is fleeting and at the end of your wedding all you have is your pictures and video. It was beautiful to be able to go back and relive the day and see things you were absent for. We love Steve and wouldn’t choose anyone else to have captured our wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

We were blessed to have Steve with Moontage Films to capture our treasured day. He was professional, kind, and his production was more than we requested. We are incredibly thankful to of worked with him. We definitely recommend him as he was very accommodating, and the quality of our documentary and short film was profound.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Steve was incredible, I love that he really tries to get to know you and your significant other so he can pick the right style that will suit the video you are looking for! He is very flexible on your wedding day, and to be honest he deserved so much more of our time. But he still created the perfect video with what he was given. I wish our package had included all day coverage, but we already received a great deal with what we paid for. Moontage Films is so worth the cost to receive something you will truly enjoy the rest of your life! I get tears every time I watch our video!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Pat · Married on 09/02/2017

Steve was wonderful! He's very conscientious, knowledgeable, and enjoyable to work with.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Bryon · Married on 08/05/2017

Moontage films delivered in every asset and form. Our highlight video was amazing, Our documentary is amazing. Bravo to Steve and Moontage films!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Jane · Married on 07/23/2017

Steve Yang made a digital video recording of my son and daughter-in-law’s wedding. He was punctual, flexible and professional. The video recording he made was fantastic - capturing everything about the simple, meaningful occasion so beautifully, for a very reasonable price. He is a very talented videographer. Thank you, Steve!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Moontage Films's reply:

Thank you Jane. It was a sweet ceremony and good to know the new location for filming engagement in future.

Judy · Married on 07/07/2017

We really enjoyed working with Moontage films on our wedding day! They were very professional, organized and creative. They have an eye for capturing magical moments which we are so happy to watch over and over again. Moontage brings our special day to life like we are watching a movie every time we watch our video. Steve is amazing!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Steve is an incredible videographer and an absolute people person! His energy, passion, and tear jerking videos made the decision to work with him so easy. Right after connecting with him at a bridal show, he was extremely responsive to any and all messages we sent him. It seemed to ALWAYS be within a few hours!

The day of our wedding, Steve was so much fun to work with! He was professional and knew what he was doing. He shot every important aspect of the wedding and didn’t miss anything. He also worked well right alongside our two wedding photographers and worked it out so they each got their important pictures or video!

We received the sneak peek of our wedding video within a week of our wedding and it was beautiful! The other two videos we got, the short film and the documentary, were delivered before the time he said they would be done! They are stunning and he put them together perfectly. We could have never wished for anything better, he exceeded our expectations!!

We debated whether or not to book a videographer, but it was hands down our best and favorite investment from our wedding. There are so many memorable moments that we would have never known about had we not gotten a video and Steve captured them beautifully! For these reasons, I can’t stress how important booking a videographer for your wedding is, but more importantly, booking with the very talented Steve!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Chasten · Married on 06/02/2017

Steve was great. He adapted to our style and knew exactly how to capture important moments on our day. The Video quality is great and he was always quick to get back to us. I would recommend his services to anyone needing an experienced videographer.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Moontage Films's reply:

Thank you Chasten and Jamie! I had a blast! So excited to get everything put together for you guys!

Jamie · Married on 09/25/2016

Book Moontage Films now! This was by far one of the best decisions we made and we're so happy with the final product. We just got our wedding highlights and cannot stop watching! Steve is amazing! The entire process, from our first phone conversation, to meeting in person, signing our contract, and even hours before the wedding was so easy and flawless. Steve is detailed, professional, punctual, and so talented. He'll take the time to meet with you, answer all of your questions, and even provide samples of his work. Trust his direction and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Moontage films was definitely the best decision we made for our wedding. Steve is very professional and very creative. He knows exactly what you want. I got my video and I watched it over and over. I loved it so so much !!! We will totally recommend them to everyone. You won't regret it!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Albert · Married on 12/06/2015

I cannot thank Mr. Steve Yang enough for doing an awesome job on the filming me and my wife's wedding and also our love story video. He was very professional and detailed on capturing all the memorable moments. We received our wedding video 2-3 weeks later in HD quality and all I can say is....just phenomenal. For all the couples out there who are looking for a videographer for your upcoming wedding, Steve is your candidate. You will not be disappointed with his great work! Thanks again Steve!!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Ashleigh · Married on 03/21/2015

Steve provided us our wedding video that I love so much that I watched over 30 times! I skipped the speeches part of course! He did such a good job. He was very responsive to my emails. He was very professional. I would recommend Steve to anyone who is looking for a videography for their special day. You can count on him to be there on time and deliver a video that you both would love.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Moontage Films's reply:

Thank you so much Ashleigh and Ace! Best wishes to you and the baby :)