Moonlight Productions Reviews

37 | Hilton Head Island, SC

37 Reviews for Moonlight Productions

• Charlotte

Charlotte Berkeley · Married on 11/10/2018

Worth every penny! Extremely talented and fun to work with!

Ryan is amazing!! My husband and I will cherish our wedding video FOREVER! Don't hesitate contacting Ryan his work speaks for itself! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Katie Cuneo · Married on 11/03/2018

The best ever!

My husband and I loved working with Ryan as our wedding videographer! He was easy and fun to work with, professional, a great responder and communicator, he cared about what was important to us and wanted to hear the ideas we had, and is extremely talented. We are beyond happy with how our video came out and can't stop watching it! He was captured our favorite moments that we are able to relive over and over! Do yourself a favor and book Ryan and your videographer. You will not be disappointed! Thank you for everything, Ryan!!

Sent on 12/02/2018
  • Sara

Sara Kuzmik · Married on 10/13/2018

Ryan is a dream to work with!

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Ryan during our wedding a week ago. He is so fun to work with! He listens and he fit in so perfectly with our group. He's so good at his job, I barely noticed he was there - which made me sad, because I would have loved to hang out with him more! We cannot wait to get our footage back and definitely recommend working with Ryan if you are looking for a videographer!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Sara,
    Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to capture your wedding day on camera and I appreciate your trust in us to do so.

Kelly · Married on 10/05/2018

Ryan was phenomenal!!! He is professional, creative, and makes you feel comfortable on your wedding day! He went overboard with time and creativity to make sure our wedding video is amazing. He was a pleasure to work with from start to end and we would use him again in a second! Our favorite vendor of our wedding! We were so impressed!!!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Kelly,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to be behind the camera at your AMAZING wedding. We truly appreciate the opportunity to work with you.

Jeff & Jess Bowman · Married on 09/21/2018

Top Notch Quality

I am so glad we decided to get a video of our wedding. I wouldn't look else where as this team is AWESOME. The video was AMAZING. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Amber · Married on 06/09/2018

We absolutely love our video and can’t wait to watch it for years and years to come! Our wedding day was pretty stressful with last minute changes due to the weather, but Ryan was so flexible and even tried to calm me down and lighten the mood! He was professional, fun, and truly captured our love and all the FUN that was had at our wedding! We highly recommend Ryan to anyone wanting an amazing wedding video!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Moonlight Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding day was absolutely beautiful and we were so proud to have been able to capture it on camera. Thank you again!

Mary Elizabeth · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing experience! Everything I wanted was captured with great quality. I received all my videos back very quickly. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2018

We recently worked with Ryan to create a 35th anniversary party video, and we can’t speak highly enough of him and his work!! He was friendly, flexible, professional and efficient. His work and turnaround time were AWESOME; very much appreciated! We definitely plan to use Moonlight Productions for future video needs!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Josi · Married on 05/19/2018

Moonlight Productions was great to work with. Specifically their attention to detail, and swift responsiveness to all questions asked through email.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Molly · Married on 04/28/2018

Ryan was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was professional and very personable. We spoke a few times leading up to the big day via email and phone, and he couldn’t have been more helpful. He was quick to respond to all of our questions and helped reassure us about how everything will work on the day of the wedding. Now, as I watch the highlight film, I'm speechless. The way Ryan captured the day was so perfect, and how amazing it is to relive these moments that went by so quickly. I now truly understand why having video/photos is such an important part of this special day, the things I missed or didn't notice, Ryan captured so elegantly. I'm so appreciative of his artistic abilities and we can't thank him enough for helping us capture our Wedding Day!

Sent on 05/10/2018
  • User6053041 · 1+ year ago

Ryan was so professional and easy to work with. He blended in with the rest of the guests and was never intrusive with the camera. He also worked really well with the photographer. If I had another reason to hire him again, I most certainly would.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Amy · Married on 09/23/2017

What a great experience with Ryan and Moonlight Productions! Ryan is very quick to respond to emails, texts and he and his crew are very professional and blended in on wedding day. I liked that we paid a flat rate and price was not dependent on the amount of time they were with us. We can't wait to see wedding footage!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Mallory · Married on 08/26/2017

Moonlight productions was amazing to work with! They were creative and had wonderful ideas. They made us feel extremely confident and comfortable through out the entire day. Overall, moonlight productions was excellent to work with and are highly recommended. We cannot wait to view the video and relive our wedding day.

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 08/26/2017

Ryan did an amazing job at our wedding. We were very impressed by how at ease he made the both of us, and at how fun it was to work with him. He brought along a second cameraman to capture everything, which is awesome! The day flew by and I am not sure if either my wife or I had a moment to reflect on it. We are looking forward to sitting down and watching the video and reliving our special day! Thanks for everything Ryan!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Kim · Married on 06/08/2017

Ryan was SERIOUSLY awesome! He was so responsive prior to my wedding and then was amazing the day of. He got some amazing shots of the pre wedding activities both the girls and the boys, he used his drone to take some very cool aerial shots of the church as well as the reception, and he took some seriously awesome shots of all the festivities! We received the highlights video 1 week after the wedding and it was just stunning. At first, he had only put in shots from the ceremony, which was extremely beautiful, but I knew I wanted to capture the fun from the reception in the highlight video as well. I emailed Ryan about it and he sent a new version of the video with all the changes I had asked for within 24 hours. We had a video reveal with all our family and friends on AirTime app and there was not a single dry eye. My husband and I went back and forth for a while about whether or not we wanted to spend the money on a videographer and we are beyond happy that we decided to spend the extra money on Ryan. He was seriously phenomenal and we HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kim,
    I cannot thank you enough for the opportunity to film your wedding day. It was such a pleasure meeting your family as well as Steven's and I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so much!

Alexandra · Married on 05/14/2017

Great videographer! We hired him the day before-so responsive and the video comes in a beautiful display.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Michael · Married on 03/26/2017

Ryan was great! He was there from start to finish and really made our day special. It was wonderful re-living the moments in the video.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Joni · Married on 03/19/2017

So far we have seen the pre video and it is outstanding. We cannot wait to see our full length feature. Ryan totally delivered!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Kelly · Married on 12/17/2016

Ryan was awesome! From the very beginning he was very quick to answer emails and willing to meet and go over what we were looking for. He is a stand up guy that carries over to his work. We loved working with him. We just got our short video and he did a beautiful job capturing our special moments. He also is willing to edit and fix things if there is something you want to change which is hard to find someone that cares that much and who will go the extra mile. We highly recommend Ryan Grecco for weddings and anyone who is looking for beautiful moments captured that they can relive over and over again. Thank you so much Ryan!! We treasure your work and look forward to one day getting to show our kids!
    Lots of love,
    Kelly and Andrew

Sent on 01/15/2017

Kelly,
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Your wedding day was absolutely amazing and we were honored to have been a part of it.

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

Ryan is amazing! He is extremely prompt with all communication. We planned a destination wedding in HHi. Our wedding was displaced 5 hours away to Seneca SC and Ryan relocated his plans to still be able to video our wedding. He's extremely flexible and professionally captured every moment of our wedding! Don't skip on the videographer because its one of my most treasured wedding keepsakes and worth every penny!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Moonlight Productions's reply:

It was a pleasure to film your wedding day Megan. In the midst of the hurricane, it was nice to step away and be a part of your amazing and beautiful wedding day. I thank you for the opportunity.

Samantha · Married on 09/17/2016

Ryan was an absolute pleasure to work with! Our video turned out incredible and he always found ways to go above and beyond during the entire process. I couldn't be more pleased with the services and final product. Thanks for everything Ryan!

Sent on 01/29/2017

Samantha,
    Thank you so much and I appreciate the kind words. Your wedding day was absolutely amazing and it was a pleasure to be there and have the opportunity to capture it on camera.

Ryan is amazing to work with- he is so easy, laid back, and fun to be around. He does an amazing job capturing each moment of such a special day. He makes sure to ask you if there are any particular moments you want to ensure he captures. Very thoughtful and does an awesome job catching each and every detail throughout the wedding day.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/31/2015

It was wonderful working with Ryan. He was always very quick responding to me and very professinal. Our video turned out wonderfully!

Sent on 01/03/2016
  • User5419748 · 2+ years ago

I am so amazed by Ryan’s work and the quality! I was blown away with only seeing the preview of my video. I literally cried as I watched because Ryan captured our day with such amazing shots. The video literally has the quality of a motion picture. I sent out the preview to my friends and family and they were all AMAZED. There is no doubt that it was well worth the money. If you are contemplating booking with Ryan I would highly recommend him. He is very easy to get in contact with and he makes it easy to conduct business. I am so anxious and ready to see the final product.! Im sure I will be writing a follow up review about the full video. I couldn't wait to write a review because the preview was astonishing.!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Moonlight Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and I am so happy that you enjoyed the highlights film. Your wedding was absolutely gorgeous and it sure reflects in the footage I captured. Thank you again for your business and I sure had a great time capturing your day.