Moonlight and Sound Reviews

3 | Chesapeake, VA

3 Reviews for Moonlight and Sound

lisa · Married on 04/21/2012

The ambience the lighting brought to a plain room was simply magical. The placement of the uplightd was simply enchanting. I love it . You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/05/2012
  • Q

Quinn · Married on 09/25/2010

Not enough positive words for Richard and Nedra! They were fantastic. We had our wedding outside at the Founders Inn in September and there arent any lights outside. We had previously contacted Bluesteel Pro lighting and they quoted us around $2000 for lighting with a min at $1600. I was in shock so I decided to look around. I ended up attending wedding week at Maya Couture where I met Richard! He was willing to work with our budget of $1500 for lighting so we signed with him. For what we paid, we got it plus some! He went above and beyond on lighting up the gardens, the dance floor, and where our cake was! We had recieved so many compliments and our photographer got some amazing pictures to back the compliments up! I am very thankful for Richard and Nedras dedication to our wedding. they really put a lot of time and effort to make our special day that more amazing!

Sent on 12/13/2010

Dawn · Married on 10/17/2009

Richard and Nedra Meloni at Moonlight & Sound are professionals. They did the lighting for my wedding at the Contemporary Art Center and they were able to light up the dance floor, walls, even the ceiling to give it that extra ambiance.

Sent on 10/29/2009