Moon Light Limousine Service Reviews

230 | Saddle Brook, NJ

230 Reviews for Moon Light Limousine Service

Diana · event on: 10/21/2017

Great experience, specially the driver. He was professional and very polite. Will definitely contact you for future services, and recommend to others.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for taking your time to provide feedback . We greatly appreciate it.

Maria · Married on 09/30/2017

We hired a convertible vintage Rolls Royce, stretch limo and a van shuttle. All drivers were extremely courteous and friendly. The driver of the Rolls was especially gracious with our timing, requests of our photographer for multiple locations of shots, ensuring our comfort, etc. The administrative staff was fabulous from our first contact over a year before our wedding date. Every question answered, confirmation emails received, contact and driver name received ahead of time. All around outstanding service and attitude! Thank you Moon Light!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Hello Maria,

Thank you for the review, it is greatly appreciated and it was truly our pleasure to provide with you the exceptional service that you guys deserve on your Wedding day.

Sincerely Mike and the Entire Team

Jim · Married on 09/23/2017

Everything was great. The driver was very professional, the car was clean and we had a great time.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the feedback.
    It is greatly appreciated.

Bernadette · Married on 09/23/2017

I went on Mooinlight Limo website and was impressed with the vehicles. I started a chat with Scotty who was knowledgeable, professional, and and answered my questions; Scotty gave me an immediate quote. I called and booked a likmo for a Special Occasion. Scotty followed up with me a few days before and verified my itinerary. I received an email the day of our event with the name of the driver...the driver called and advised he was in his way to our house. The limo was exactly as promised and the driver was very professional. We had a few stops to pickup passengers and then went into NYC and stopped at multiple locations throughout the evening. The entire experience frokm beginning to end waa wonderful. I would highly recommend Moonlight Limo for your Special Occassion!!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Hello Bernadette,
    Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great review.
    It is very pleasing to hear these good words.
    & it was our pleasure to provide you with the service that you deserve on your Wedding day.

sincerely,

Scotty
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 08/26/2017

I used Moonlight Limousine Services for a large group wedding party to go to JFK on Agust 24, 2017 it was an early flight and our driver Mr. Pavel was on time and on our way back we had to add 2 more to people to our party and it was easy to contact Mike was on it event confirmed my trip back from MX. Special thanks to Mike for being on top of it all

Sent on 08/30/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for placing this review . We appreciate that you've chosen our company over others. Looking forward servicing your family for any transportation needs

Joseph · Married on 08/26/2017

My experience with Moonlight limo from start to finish was truly amazing. First of all, the prices were by far the best I have seen - and I've searched in very great detail. The customer experience was amazing between Mike and Scotty.
    Mike answered all of my initial questions to give me the comfort I was going with the right company. The cars are truly beautiful - me being a car guy, I had to go with a vintage Rolls Royce! Towards the end - Scotty was very helpful in reconfirming everything and answering all of my final questions. You can tell the team has complete control over all of their reservations from start to finish - which makes me reassured I went with the right company. The day of the wedding went so smooth. The car arrived right on time to take pictures at the park - and it was even more beautiful in person. The convertible added such a special touch. Once my wife arrived to the park for our "First Look", she was simply amazed by the beauty of the vehicle (and she is not a car person). I want to especially mention our driver, Carlos. He was absolutely amazing from start to finish - he made us feel like VIP on our special day and I couldn't thank him enough. We felt like celebrities driving from the church to the reception hall - random people honking their horns and congratulating us (I could have swore I saw a lady cry as we passed by!). Carlos was so kind every step of the way, and to top off the end of the service - we popped a champagne bottle in celebration. Thanks again Moonlight and team for making such a memorable moment.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for such a great feedback . It was our true honor to be part of your important event & a great pleasure working with you & polishing off all the details, making sure everything goes perfectly smooth. As you can see we don't just make promises, we do deliver the best service. That is the only way to make our customers happy.

Allison · Married on 08/25/2017

They are always very responsive and helpful. We personally worked with Mike over the phone each time and he was always there to walk us through any questions we had. I would often forget details and he was very patient in explaining things to me as many times as I needed. They were on time the day of and very professional. We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Hello Allison,

Thank you for the kind words, it was truly our pleasure to see such a wonderful couple get married & a privilege to be a part of it,

Sincerely,

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

We used Moonlight for our wedding. Great limo service. Super friendly, prompt and patient with the bridal party. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/07/2017

Hello Jessica,

Thanks for the kind words, & the opportunity to be a part of your celebration. It was truly our pleasure.

A big thanks from the Entire team here,
    Sincerely , Mike
  • O

Open H. · Married on 08/12/2017

Everyone at moonlight was a pleasure to work with. Prior to the wedding day they were very accommodating. The driver was very attentive with my bride, groom and their whole wedding party. He was happy to help with anything we needed. Overall a great company and group of people!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

It was a pleasure to be a part of your celebrations.
    Big thanks from the entire staff at Moonlight.
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2017

Gary and his team were wonderful ! They made it very easy for us and did not have to worry about busses being late ! They were great !

Sent on 08/16/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, it was our pleasure !!

Joe · Married on 07/15/2017

We hired Moon Light Limo for our July wedding. Their service was excellent! We had the Chrysler 300 pickup the bridal party and bring them to the venue. Awesome limo! They arrived exactly as planned and were extremely professional. The second part to our service was a shuttle running back and forth between the host hotel and the venue. They made multiple trips and ensured every guest made it there and back in a safe and timely manner. All of the guests were able to relax and be worry-free. We would definitely recommend Moon Light Limo!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Hello Joe,

Thank you for the kind words, it was our pleasure being a part of your celebration.
    We look forward to being part of many more of your lives happy moments that may require our services.

Sincerely,

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

Great experience, thank you for making our wedding day go very smooth.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Hello Sara & Steven,
    Thank you for the kind words and the pleasure of being a part of your Wedding.
    It is truly our pleasure,

Dola · Married on 06/11/2017

We used Moonlight Limo for our June 2017 wedding and rented the 1937 Rolls Royce Phantom. Throughout the entire process, Gary was extremely helpful and answered our questions in an extremely timely manner. Additionally, they sent a couple of email and texts the days preceding the wedding to make sure all logistical details were correct which was overly comforting.

Anthony was our driver on our wedding day. He was extremely professional throughout the entire day and followed up numerous times to make sure we didn't need anything else. He was attentive and made for a fun drive to our wedding venue. I would recommend Moonlight for anyone looking for wedding transportation.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review . It was our honor to be a part of your event & provide our services.

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2017

We used Moonlight Limo for our wedding on 6/3. Honestly, everything was perfect. The drivers were on time (actually a couple minutes early) and very professional. In addition, Edwin was just absolutely exceptional. He really went above and beyond. He carried our coolers, made sure our music was blasting and the whole bus was dancing, he helped the bride fix her dress right before she walked down the aisle. Honestly, if you're looking for a professional and high quality limo service, Moonlight is the way to go! And a plus - their prices were very reasonable and the buses were very clean.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for the great review, it means a lot to us & hopefully it will provide great information to those seeking for the transportation for their weddings.
    It was a great pleasure to have been working on your wedding, polishing off all the details to make sure everything goes perfect on your wedding day

Katherine · Married on 05/20/2017

Moonlight was very helpfull on a last minute limo for my wedding. Mike was the person that helped me out and was the most courtious and friendly. Other places I called were on a "YOU WANT IT OR NOT" attitude. Mike was not, actually he called me back a bunch of times as soon as he knew something was available and was always trying to get me the best deal.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for making us part of your wedding & allowing us to provide you with the best service . We greatly appreciate your time to place this review for us.

Kristen · Married on 05/20/2017

I highly recommend!!! Mike was extremely helpful while booking and was very accommodating and answered my emails in a timely manner. He also sent out numerous confirmation emails to ensure that all cars would be where they needed to be on time. We booked 2 limos, a vintage car and a 55 passenger shuttle bus for hotel guests. At the last minute, I had to add on a small van because the bus wasn't large enough. Mike helped with all of that-even a few days before the wedding. All of the drivers were on time and were extremely professional and friendly. The driver of our vintage car even helped me inside the church and fluffed up my train before I walked down the aisle!! He also had champagne waiting for us as soon as the ceremony was over-which was much needed! We had a great experience with them and will be using them in the future!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your warm words. It was an honor to be part of your event & our pleasure working with you prior to it, making sure everything goes smooth.

Michael · Married on 05/20/2017

Moon Light Limo provided a party bus for my engagement party and was great to work with. They were flexible on scheduling and confirmed pick-up and return details prior to the event. I was not able to be on the bus for the first leg of the trip which made me nervous, however, once I spoke to the Moon Light Limo Driver (he was there 30 minutes ahead of schedule) he insured me that everything would run smoothly and that he would call me directly if there were any issues. I will use Moon Light Limo again, and highly recommend their services. I coordinated planning with both Mike and Gary, both were extremely professional, responsive, and great to work with.

Sent on 07/18/2017

Hello Michael,

Thank you for the review.
    It is greatly appreciated and always very pleasurable to be a part of special events. Hope to see you guys soon,

Chris · Married on 05/14/2017

Used moonlight for my wedding as well as a car service to/from the airport for my honeymoon. All the drivers were professional and accommodating. Definitely would recommend them.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

It was our honor to be part of your event.
    Thank you for trusting us with your transportation needs

Donna · Married on 05/06/2017

I used Moonlight Limousine in Saddle Brook for my daughter's wedding. Gary and Mike are great. I had called other limo companies but from the first phone call I knew they were the one I would hire. They answered all of my questions and had a lot of patience. They always answer the phone or call you back quickly. Everything went smoothly on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, it means a lot to us as we always strive to provide best service. I'm sure your review will serve well to those who seek for a reliable & personal service for their wedding needs

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

The service overall was excellent. The limo was really nice, clean and new. I was very happy with it. I'm also glad that we went with the larger vehicle because even though we were 8 people, it was extremely comfortable (we had the Escalade stretch). And my dress took up a lot of room!

Our driver Don was really great and was extremely responsive and professional. From the outset I built in the possibility that I might need to be picked up in the event that it snowed the day of the wedding on January 7, 2017. (Originally my Dad was going to drive his antique vehicle, but due to the snow, he was not able to.)

I made the decision , on the morning of the wedding, that we would need to have Don pick me up from my house after dropping the groom off at the church. What was nice was that I had my driver, Don's number, emailed to me the night before the wedding. It was easy to contact him and to make my arrangements.

I called Don in the morning and he picked up the phone promptly and we went over the change of plans. He said it would be no problem and that he would be there on time. The snow made the roads a little messy, but we got where we needed to get on time. I also told him that I live on a dead end, so he backed into my street, which made it easy for us to get in the car and go on our way!

We were also unable to go to the park to take pictures so we stayed at my church because of the snow. Don was patient and when we were ready to go he took us to the Venetian. (He also had a huge umbrella to shield me from the snow, which was really great.)

Moonlight quickly adapted to changes in the timing and pickups/drop offs on the day of the wedding and put me at ease on my wedding day. Overall, I had a great experience with Moonlight and I would both use them in the future, and would recommend Moonlight to my friends as well!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for the great & thorough review of our services.
    We greatly appreciate your time to write it & place it for us.

Anthony · Married on 12/31/2016

Mike at Moonlight Limo was amazing, he made everything for my wedding outstanding from the customer service to the Rolls Royce. The drivers went above and beyond for us and our party. I have used them many times since for birthday parties and limo service to the airport. I wont use anyone else!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your trust in our company & for taking your time to place review for us. It was our honor to be part of your event.

Kaitlin · Married on 12/03/2016

Bill our driver was very kind and helpful - he made us feel very special on our wedding day. He was on time and got us to each location quickly and safely! We highly recommend moonlight limos!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for your kind review.
    It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Moon Light Limos were fantastic. Throughout the planning process I talked to both Gary and Mike who were responsive and easy to work with. I was a nervous bride, worried about everything, but Moon Light Limos were fabulous. Got to my mother's house where we were getting ready on time (early even) - our driver was a professional, rolled out the red carpet, helped me get into the limo with my huge dress. I have very high expectations, and they met - even exceeded - those expectations. Book with Moon Light and you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your great review.
    We're so honored to be a part of your wedding & for giving us a chance to provide our service for you .

Maura · Married on 11/04/2016

This company was the standout of all the vendors I booked for my wedding. My driver went over and beyond my expectations. My photographer didn't let me know when to go into the church and my driver ran in to coordinate. He carried my dress and even assisted the church with the doors. I can't get over how helpful they were!!! I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and for making us a part of your event.
    It was our pleasure to provide service for your family.

Tess · Married on 10/22/2016

Driver was very nice and always opened the door for us to leave. Was always ready when we were done with the ceremony, photo shoot, etc. We asked to take a detour to Starbucks and he had no issue doing so, parking and waiting.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback.
    Looking forward seeing you again & providing our best services.