Moon Light Limousine Service Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Mark Getting married on 10/10/2024
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great service from the driver being on time, to the nicest Limo we have take in awhile

They were very responsive to all my questions, and we had a very professional experience without any problems. I will use them from now on. We had no complaints at all and the Limo was perfect.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Mark for your warm feedback, it means a lot to everyone here at Moonlight. Glad you had enjoyable ride & experience is general. Look forward hearing from you.
    Kev S. Married on 01/09/2023

Amazing and very helpful

I was able to work with Emily and she was really involved from the day I called. She helped us out along the way and made sure we got everything we wanted.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for. placing this wonderful review for us & for the compliments of our wedding consultants. We truly appreciate taking your time to do it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Marian L. Married on 11/20/2022

Excellent experience

We had 2 55-people shuttle buses and a limousine. I worked with Emily who made the entire process so easy. Everything went seamlessly. I didn’t need to even think about whether the vehicles would arrive on time. I have nothing but praise for your company and your customer service.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Marian for such a great feedback. We truly appreciate & Im sure Emily will be very happy to see it. We're glad you were happy with our performance in general. Please keep us in mind for your future events.
    Suzie S. Married on 11/12/2022

Excellent All Around

We used Moonlight limo for my niece's wedding in November, and we could not have had a better experience. Booking was seamless. We needed multiple pickups and drop offs between the bridal party and family. Moonlight was so accommodating and there were no problems at all. The limo was super cool and the driver Don was professional, timely and fun. I highly recommend this company.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Suzanne for the wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate taking your time to place it for us. Thank you for the warm words & recommendations.
    Look forward hearing from you soon
    Maria B. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Arrive in Comfort and Style!

Moonlight Limo provided a totally seamless experience on our wedding day. Communication beforehand was easy, the driver arrived early and was professional and helpful, we were able to listen to our playlist, and the ambience in the bus was perfect for the occasion - classy and stylish! Hire this fabulous company and check off transportation from your list!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Maria for such a great feedback, We truly appreciate it. Glad you were happy with the vehicle & the experience in general. Please keep us in mind for your next adventure
    Michael Married on 10/15/2022

Super job by Rama

The scheduling was very easy and they showed up early to the hotel, so we had no anxiety waiting for the limo. It was huge, clean and had a bottle of champagne already on ice. The best feature of the vehicle was the side door. It opened straight up so my daughter could just walk out instead of having to try and get out of a regular door. Everything was great and thanks. Father of the Bride.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Michael for your great feedback, we truly appreciate it . Im glad everything worked out perfectly & were able to meet all your requirements . Look forward to hear from you for any of your future rides
    Liana N. Married on 10/01/2022

Easy to Work With, Great Service

affordable, easy to work with, responsive, cleanly, safe, efficient - I felt extremely comfortable trusting Moonlight limo with the safe transport of my guests to and from our wedding venue and recommend them to any couple looking for fantastic shuttle/limo service

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your great feedback & choosing us over other companies.
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding .
    Look forward hearing from you again
    Lindsay Married on 09/10/2022

The best experience!

We rented the stretch Escalade limo for our wedding! Booking was so easy and whenever I had any questions they responded right away! Our driver went above and beyond of what was expected! He followed me out of the limo into the church and made sure my dress didn’t hit the ground. He was very attentive and extremely nice! The limo was prompt and had great service! Both the inside and outside were beautiful and such a wonderful touch to our special day! We would highly recommend and we will definitely be using moonlight limousine service in the future!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Lindsay for such a wonderful feedback, we truly honored to be part of your wedding. It was our pleasure to assist you with planning every aspect of it. Thank you for the compliments to the driver & our office employees as well as any future recommendations. Please think of us for any upcoming events.
  • Jeff
    Jeff G. Married on 08/27/2022

Father of The Bride

Receptive and very well organized.
    Everyone was very happy with the service provided

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you. so much Jeff for the 5 star review , we truly appreciate taking your time to place it for us.
  • Z
    Zharde S. Married on 08/16/2022

Excellent Wedding Service!

From the very beginning their communication has been efficient and persistent to make sure all information was up to date. Even during my frequent changes during my planning process, they were understanding and made it very easy. Out of all my vendors for my wedding, Moonlight Limo was my most reliable. On my wedding day, Greg went above and beyond to make our day so special! He helped with my dress for the ceremony and even made suggestions for pictures. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Moonlight Limo and would recommend them for any event. But especially for you brides, for a personable experience, choose moonlight limo.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Look forward to hear from you for your next occasion.
    Alexandra R. Married on 07/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent, they were timely, courteous, and professional!

Moonlight truly outdid themselves! I needed a last minute limo for my wedding party and they were so helpful and professional! Our driver Mike was the best, so patient and helpful! Thank you so much for making our day that much smoother!!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra for the wonderful feedback.
    Everyone at Moonlight truly appreciates it.
    It was our pleasure to be a part of you your beautiful wedding.
    Glad all the effort we put into it helped us make it a great success.
    Peter H. Married on 07/10/2022

Second to None

Could not have asked for better service and timing. We made a Very last minute shift to the time schedule to adjust it forward by 30 minutes and you they confirmed it and made it official within minutes. You took any doubt or worry away with the impeccable communication. My recommendation for life goes to Moonlight

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Peter for such a high praise of our team here at Moonlight. We are truly proud that despite all the chaos in the last few months we've managed to accommodate every last minute change or request of each & every event we've done, regardless of how big or small. Thank you for trusting us with your important event. It was our pleasure to be part of it.
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Married on 07/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing experience – can't wait to do it again

We had an excellent experience with Moonlight Limo! Our driver was incredibly kind and professional, and he made it a wonderful night for us. He happily moved the Rolls Royce into the positions my photographer requested, and it made some truly amazing photos. The staff are incredibly easy to work with, which has been especially helpful since we've had to alter our plans due to COVID. We're looking forward to using them again in 2021 for our large reception!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review . It means a lot to everyone at the company. Knowing how tough it is to plan for such a big event in normal times, adding all the complexity of the current situation . Glad we were able to accommodate all your needs, glad you were happy with our office employee & the drivers. Can't wait to hear back from you . .. Good luck with all your plans &, please keep us in mind for any of your transportation needs
    Daniel G. Married on 06/19/2022

Used Moonlight Limo for my wedding

We booked moonlight limo for our wedding. We got a stretch limo and a party bus. Both vehicles were top of the line and everything you could ask for. The service the drivers provided is incomparable. They are truly the best service and worth every single penny.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Daniel for such a high praise of our service.
    We truly appreciate your feedback . Thank you for choosing us over other services in the area. We look forward hearing from you for any upcoming events.
    Douglas B. Married on 05/27/2022

Wedded Rain

So my wedding day started at cloudy, then sunny to then a complete down pour. Not only did my driver pick me up where he was instructed to but with a smile and an umbrella. He was pleasant and engaging while we waited for everyone to get to the venue. I would highly recommend this company.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback.,we truly appreciate it. Glad that the bad weather didn't spoil your beautiful event & everything went nice & smooth. Thank you for choosing our company over others .
    Kaitlyn J. Married on 05/27/2022

Highly recommend!

My husband and I could not be more pleased with our decision to hire MoonLight Limousine Services. From the beginning, the entire staff was extremely professional and punctual. The communication between myself and the team was very much appreciated as well. The day of, I was provided with names and numbers of both drivers for our wedding day, which was reassuring. Both drivers were early and vehicles were cleaned. The driver of our car provided us with champagne and a "red carpet" which was such an awesome touch. The party bus was fantastic and our bridal party had a phenomenal time in it. I cannot recommend this company enough and was really pleased with all of the services from the beginning. Thank you so much!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for providing such a great feedback for us. It means a lot to everyone at Moonlight. We truly appreciate taking your time to place this review for us. It was our pleasure as well to be a part of your event.
    Nick P. Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beyond satisfied, amazing customer service.

Our driver Louis went above and beyond our expectations on our special wedding day to make us feel as comfortable, relaxed and happy on our big day. From red carpet service to champagne with glasses, he was nothing but 100% professional and most importantly on a day where logistics and punctuality are of utmost importance, they did not disappoint.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Nick for the wonderful 5 star feedback. All of us at Moonlight truly appreciate it. Glad you had great experience with our office employee & the driver. It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding. Please think of us for any of your future events.
  • Robert
    Robert F. Married on 05/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Life savers with incredible service

I can't say enough great things about them. I had a covid related cancellation and these guys saved the day. They answered me back on Thanksgiving and were able to give me exactly what I needed for 11/29! The drivers were professional and friendly. The vans were beautiful. HIGHLY recommend. Great staff, great service, and immediate response to save the day! My wedding party loved the rides!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Robert for such a high praise of our performance. We truly appreciate taking your time to place this feedback about your experience. We're glad we were able to accommodate your request on such a short notice. Looking forward to hear from you .
  • Dana
    Dana Married on 04/03/2022

Ease and Comfortable Ride

The team at Moonlight Limo was very easy to work with and very accommodating. Not only did they nail our vehicle perfectly as well as our wedding party bus, but the driver was friendly, relaxed and personable. I highly recommend Moonlight Limo!!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Dana for the wonderful reflection of your experience with us. We truly appreciate it & we're grateful for letting us be a part of your beautiful wedding. Please think of us next time you're in need of transportation.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin M. Married on 03/25/2022

Professional & Excellent

Moonlight Limos are true professionals and their communication is unmatched. Any email I sent, I received an email or a call within a half hour to follow up / confirm. They put me at ease while planning my wedding and I knew I could count on them. Our day went incredibly smooth which would be a challenge because there was a lot of traveling with a huge wedding party and close family members, but Moonlight got it done! We cannot recommend them enough. Thank you Gary & Emily for helping us coordinate our perfect day!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Caitlin for such a warm feedback. We truly appreciate it.
    Thank you for the compliments to our employees, Im sure they'll be super excited to receive them. Thank you for recommendations ,they will serve great deal to others looking for an honest & reliable transportation company. Look forward hearing from you in the nearest future.
    Chris T. Married on 03/12/2022

We Loved MoonLight

The services provided by MoonLight were everything we hoped they would be. The vehicles themselves were beautiful, the drivers were kind and skilled (they had to traverse a snowstorm on our wedding day). And everyone in the office was kind and accommodating as our plans kept fluctuating. So thanks very much for your help. 5 stars and beyond.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Chris for the wonderful feedback . It was our honor to be part of your wedding. Glad you were happy with our office staff & drivers & service in general. It was our pleasure to provide our services for your event. Look forward hearing from you soon
  • Chris
    Chris C. Married on 02/26/2022

Made the Cortez Wedding seemless

actually beyond expectation the amount of ease that they presented with keeping track of your driver and them being reliably on time and responsible. we had them be our reception shuttle and airport pick up for our honeymoon. We were worried at the end of the night that the time we had them for passed by a bit but they responsibly knew there where several people still at the hall and the driver came to out intoxicated rescue! Professional and kind the whole way fantastic service!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Chris for such a wonderful feedback, Glad were able to deliver the first class service & made everything run smooth.
    Look forward hearing from you again soon.
  • Sam
    Sam M. Married on 01/08/2022

Great Service

We hired Moonligh Limo for our wedding and hired a limo to the venue and a car back to the hotel. Both communicated well and were on time. Drivers were nice and it was a stress free experience. They accommodated my needs for the car choice as well. Would use then again!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Sam for the great feedback, thank you for taking your time to place it here. It was our pleasure to provide our services.
    Jake Married on 12/26/2021

Overall amazing

Very cooperative and pleasant. Really appreciated all the help and work and reaching out to make sure everything was going smoothly.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Jake for the wonderful feedback, it means a lot to all of us here at Moonlight. Thank you for letting us be a part of your beautiful event . Look forward hearing from you you soon.
illustration stars