Moon Light Limousine Service Reviews

206 | Saddle Brook, NJ

206 Reviews for Moon Light Limousine Service

• Amanda

Amanda Miller · Getting married on 07/07/2022

Amazing experience – can't wait to do it again

We had an excellent experience with Moonlight Limo! Our driver was incredibly kind and professional, and he made it a wonderful night for us. He happily moved the Rolls Royce into the positions my photographer requested, and it made some truly amazing photos. The staff are incredibly easy to work with, which has been especially helpful since we've had to alter our plans due to COVID. We're looking forward to using them again in 2021 for our large reception!

Sent on 09/09/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review . It means a lot to everyone at the company. Knowing how tough it is to plan for such a big event in normal times, adding all the complexity of the current situation . Glad we were able to accommodate all your needs, glad you were happy with our office employee & the drivers. Can't wait to hear back from you . .. Good luck with all your plans &, please keep us in mind for any of your transportation needs

Mohamad Nasser · Getting married on 12/01/2020

Great Experience

Great all around experience! From the moment I spoke to Scotty I knew I was in good hands. I booked the Rolls Royce Phantom for my wedding and the driver was extremely nice. He was very respectful, patient, and very welcoming to my wife and I. I would highly recommend Moonlight Limo again to all my family and friends. Thank you to the entire Moonlight Limo team for their great service.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We're glad you were happy with the services provided by both our office staff & the drivers. It was also our pleasure working with you on all the details of your event. Thank you for taking your time to place this review, it means a lot to all of us here
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sullivan · Married on 03/14/2020

Great service

Moonlight was very responsive throughout the planning process. They arrived on time (even early!) to pick us up at the hotel and helped out with opening the doors at the church. So nice and professional!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for your warm words, it means a lot to us. All of us here are grateful for choosing us as your wedding transportation providers.
  • Linette

Linette Shyers · Married on 01/07/2020

Wonderful Service

Moonlight Limousine from the very start has been extremely responsive to my inquiries. They also have a wonderful selection of vehicles. We are excited to jump in the Mercedes 14 passenger party bus on our special day.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hello Linette, Thank you very much for your feedback, we are very glad to hear that you are happy so far. We are Looking forward to servicing you on your special day.
  • Fonda

Fonda · Married on 11/22/2019

Fantastic limo service!!!!

I can’t say enough positive statements about Moon Light limos. They were awesome from start to finish. The booking process was easy, we negotiated a fantastic rate that included tax and gratuity, but the real shining moments occurred on my wedding day. Both drivers (White Tesla SUV and White Escalade, 19 person vehicle) arrived early, the vehicles were in pristine condition, and our driver helped all of the gentlemen with attaching their boutonnières. He even came prepared with extra pins. He made sure that everyone got inside okay and was helping to straighten out my dress when we lined up to proceed in. It didn’t stop there. He then stood in front of me and made sure that no one would see me while the bridal party walked in and then closed both doors and opened them for my dad and I. He then adjusted my veil and train as my dad and I started walking down the aisle. My whole bridal party raved about the cars and the beyond excellent service. I will recommend this vendor to all my friends and family and would happily provide a referral to brides who are interested in their service. I don’t have any pics of the cars, as it will be a while until I get my professional photos and video. -Fonda

Sent on 11/27/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review & all the compliments to our office workers & the drivers. Everything we do is directed on making sure our customers get the best experience from start to finish. Thank you for making us a part of your beautiful wedding. Please keep us in mind for any transportation needs. Wish you the greatest Holliday Season!!!

Michele Mongelli · Married on 10/16/2019

wedding December 2019

They were professional from start to finish ,cars were impeccable as were the drivers, most courteous professional drivers. The vehicle were beyond clean which was very important as I viewed many others before I saw moonlight limo. That to me was first impression and of most importance then I was hooked . THE BEST OUT THERE!!!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for the wonderful review.
    It took a lot of preparations & confirmations as well as coordination but everything worked out perfectly. 4 cars in the afternoon part (3 of them Rolls Royces), 2 in the late evening., every single driver doing his best. Scotty, Emily, Mike making sure every detail is under control. Thank you for making us a part of your wonderful wedding . It was our pleasure meeting you & your family. Good luck with all your future plans. Hope New Year will bring you a lot of happiness & prosperity
  • Aurora

Aurora ingrassia · Married on 10/11/2019

Thank you!

Moon Light limo service is the best! They were professional, efficient, and welcoming throughout the process and on the big day. My husband and I got married on October 11, 2019 and we had nothing to worry about when it came to transportation on our big day. Ed was the person who brought us from place to place. He was extremely professional and on time. He was patient when it was time to take pictures and waited with a big smile on his face. He presented us with champagne to congratulate us on our big day. We are so lucky to work with this great company and to work with Ed as well. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hello Aurora, Thank you very much for the compliments of our staff.
    I am extremely happy to hear that you and Matt had an amazing experience using our services. I will be sure to pass your thanks on to Ed as well.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be a part of your Celebrations.

Best Wishes to you Guys !!
  • Tom

Tom Salga · Married on 09/13/2019

Fair price, professional workers from staff to drivers to owners

Driver was early and a good guy, limo was nice, and they don't nickle and dime by showing up early and getting you if you run a couple minutes over. I've read horror stories from other companies charging 100's for a few extra minutes b/c of traffic and whatnot. Also they did a military discount. Prices were fair for the going rate of wedding limos. For a 20 pax limo their price was right there or better than the rest. The company that was recommended by our venue was 1.5x as much and the owner was pushy and acted like I needed him. I found these guys on Google, but will let the other company remain anonymous that I spoke to before I found these guys. Moonlight staff follow up consistently which you kind of need as wedding planning can get you scatterbrained.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Hello Tom,

Thanks for your good words. WE truly appreciate the opportunity to have been a part of your Celebration with Victoria and your Family.
    Glad to make this part of your Wedding process easy and stress free.

Crista · Married on 09/06/2019

Top Notch !

The service I’ve received so far from your Moon Light Limo, Scotty in particular has been amazing. Scotty’s personality is warm and he was super helpful taking me through all of my options for my wedding day.
    Plus, their pricing was by far the best around.

I look forward to my wedding day and working with Moon Light Limo company!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Hey Crista,

Truly our pleasure and I will be sure to send the warm regards to Scotty. Excited to see you on the big day with our beautiful Mercedes Party Bus !!

Best

Rachel Quinn · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing company

MoonLight Limo was amazing for my wedding... and all the days leading up to my wedding. They even accommodated a last minute change the day before my wedding! Would 100% recommend using them!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Hello Rachel,

It was truly our pleasure to be a part of your celebrations.
    Glad that we were able to get you guys the last minute upgrade to the 23 Passenger Mini Coach so we can make sure your family was taken care of. Hope you also enjoyed the Party Bus and Tesla.
    Lots of Congratulations and wish you guys many more celebrations.

Best,

Heather Hatton · Married on 08/25/2019

Great experience. Helpful and friendly staff

Staff is helpful in selecting the right transportation for your special day. They are very responsive if you have questions and flexible to your needs.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for placing this review for us. It will provide great service to those seeking for a professional & reliable company

Heather Hatton · Married on 08/25/2019

Wedding 8-25-19

The entire team at Moonlight Limo was great! They were very helpful, responded quickly when I had a question, and friendly to speak with. I had booked a 1937 Rolls Royce to pick me up on my wedding day and two days before my wedding, the manager Scott informed me that the engine died on the Rolls but he offered me his Excalibur car that was so classy and beautiful! That car had a lot of compliments the day of the wedding and our guests took pictures with it. Due to the inconvenience, Scott gave my husband and I the complimentary champagne toast after our ceremony and he gave us more time with the car. Our driver was great too. He arrived a little earlier than the time I gave them which worked out perfect. I recommend this company for anyone to use for their next event.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Hello Heather,

Thank you for the kind words it was our pleasure to be a part of your Wedding. I do apologize and thank you for understanding with the Classic cars sometimes they have mechanical problems. But I am glad that we were able to get you a replacement that you loved so much. Many many thanks and huge Congratulations from all of us here to you guys.

Best

• Yencita

Yencita Chavez Cruz · Married on 08/24/2019

Lovely and amazing experience

The limo service for my wedding was incredible amazing, my limo driver had made my experience the best he was very attentive he is the best

Sent on 08/26/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for placing your feedback, it means a lot to all of us here.It was our pleasure to provide our best service for your wedding.

Cheryl Suarez · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Amazing service !!!!!!! The party bus was immaculate and our bridal party absolutely loved it! The owner is amazing so prompt and punctual! We will use them for everything going forward!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Hello Cheryl,
    Thanks for the kind words. It is our pleasure to have been a part of your Wedding. Best wishes to you and John.

Johnathan Suarez · Married on 08/24/2019

Outstanding

Arrived early. Party bus was new, clean and perfect. Driver was professional and attentive! Absolutely will book again!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Hello Johnathan,

Many thanks for the compliments of our staff and drivers.
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your Celebrations and we look forward to many more to come. Best wishes to you and Cheryl.

Mike and Team

Jim M · Married on 08/11/2019

Wedding Day - No worries

Very easy to work with. They did an amazing job of following -up and confirming all the details. I didn't have to worry about anything. The car was very clean and the drive was extremely accommodating and polite. I would recommend Moonlight Limo to everyone that wants a professional company.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Jim for compliments of our office employees and the drivers. It means a lot to all of us here. Appreciate your time placing this review for us
  • Joeysantacruz

Joann · Married on 07/06/2019

Tesla baby!

My husband wanted something different for our wedding. Moon Light offered a white Tesla and we couldn't resist! The process was seamless and quick. The car was beautiful on our day and our driver had a red carpet and champagne ready post ceremony. Thank you Moon Light!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hello Joann, we are so pleased to hear that we made you happy on your special day! The Tesla is a beautiful choice for you wedding day. Thank you for your review, we hope to service your next event soon.

• F

franny · Married on 07/04/2019

So far my experience with MoonLight Limo has been outstanding. They are very flexible and helpful every step of the way. They have made this part of my wedding planning stress free!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Franny.
    We strive to make our customers happy & make sure everything goes perfectly on the day of event

Jim · Married on 06/29/2019

I cannot recommend Scotty from Moonlight enough. My fiancee and I have a large wedding, so have been trying to control costs. He assured us from the beginning that he would be the absolute best value and he was right. Not only were his prices outstanding, but he was incredibly patient, helpful, and knowledgable. When we finally met to sign the agreement, the professionalism he exuded continued through. We are getting married in June of 2019, but we feel incredibly secure with the booking of the fleet for the day thanks to Scotty and Moonlight Limo

Sent on 06/07/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for taking your time to place this review for.
    It's our honor to be your choice of wedding transportation. It's also our pleasure to have been working on your wedding plans. We're looking forward to your coming up event.

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful!

We had an old fashion car and a limo for the bridal party. Rich drove the limo for the bridal party and was absolutely the best!!so sweet and caring. The driver of the old fashion car was Anthony although the text said Larry. We had unexpected guest come into the car she was my aunt from another country who is older and helped raise me. She asked if she could come and I understand it's a smaller car and it was hot but if I said no she had no other way of getting there. He was so annoyed and was rude. Then we got to church and videographer just wanted to take a video and picture. He did not tell me to move or anything he just wanted a photo of me in car. And the driver snapped at this guy who did nothing wrong. It was hot, stressful I get it but it's a wedding and things happen and go wrong you just gotta go with the flow. The driver of the limo for the bridal party was so great! Everyone complemented him.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/28/2019

Comfortable from the first phone call

It has been a pleasure working with you guys thus far! I am looking forward to the next steps!! Scottie has been a doll to work with and all of you have been so great helping me with the pricing and guiding me properly!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Hello Teresa,

The pleasure is ours. Its what we love to do every day.
    Is to make Brides like yourself happy,

See you in June,

Gary
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing, classic, professional!

The experience with the limo was absolutely perfect. First of all the 1933 Rolls Royce is a timeless classic and the champagne toast made it that much more special. I am glad we went with Moonlight limos. The chauffeurs were friendly, courteous, and very professional. Everyone in the wedding party enjoyed their ride!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for your feedback and wonderful pictures. It really makes us happy to know that our clients are pleased with our service and cars. We look forward to servicing your next event!

Allison · Married on 06/08/2019

Gary and Mike R have been SO helpful through the entire process of booking our limo for our big day in June of 2019! They are always quick to answer and super considerate of any questions, concerns or needs that my fiancé and I have had. We didn’t think twice about booking anyone else but Moon Light! We’re so excited to use them for our big day and can’t wait!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Hello Allison,

It is truly our pleasure to be a part of your Wedding, glad that we could provide you with the level of service you deserve. Looking forward to the Big Day,

Gary

Corazon Gaglio · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent Expeience

I used Moonlight for my son's wedding. We rented 4 different types of vehicles. All were clean and comfortable. Office was great coordinating with the different locations and pickups. Drivers contacted me before each pickup to introduce themselves and confirm timing. Though I didn't personally use any of the limos, my guests all were very satisfied with their service. I will definitely use them for future events.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Hello Corazon,

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you appreciated the booking process and the limousines we aim to make our clients feel valued and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Matthew Willix · Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn’t ask for better service

We used moonlight limo for our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for anything more. They were very attentive to every detail. They were on time and got us everywhere we needed to be. The driver was very friendly and dressed for the occasion.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hello Matt,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this wonderful review.
    It was truly our pleasure to have been a part of your Wedding.
    WE look forward to many more memorable celebrations for you and Lauren,

Best Wishes,