Moon Light Limousine Service Reviews

214 | Saddle Brook, NJ

214 Reviews for Moon Light Limousine Service

Tara Lopez · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Wedding Transportation

During the wedding planning process, Moon Light Limousine has been so great to work with. They have been flexible as well as their response time as been amazing! Working with Mike he worked in our budget but also was so easy to work with it made it a no brainer to choose them for our car and limousine service for our wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Tara. It is our pleasure working with you on your 2021 wedding. We're truly honored to be picked for your transportation services.
  • G. Arathorn

G. Arathorn · Getting married on 08/21/2021

~~~~~~Superlative Limo Company, Indeed~~~~~

To all those who need of 'peace of mind' and reliable limo service; Lo and behold, Gary, President of MoonLight Limousine loves to ensure a 'personal touch' is applied to all those he serves. He and his staff are superlative and addressed every single 'nook and cranny' of our Wedding 2-Day Itinerary.

We must have sent over 9 emails attempting to coordinate all waypoints, 2 day schedule, and what would be expected the day of. Despite are constant emails, Gary's staff accommodated to our every whim. No complaints, expeditious responses, no attitude, just empathy and professionalism from all we had the pleasure of working with at Moonlight.

This most certainly helped to alleviate our anxiety and giving us much needed catharsis, thus, we no longer had to worry about Limo transportation on our special day; just our families lol. Thanks again Gary and please send our thanks to your staff.

Faithfully yours,

George & Heidi

Sent on 09/30/2020

Hello George,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough and thoughtful review. Reading emails such as yours reminds us daily why we do what we do, So we can leave such a memorable and lasting impression. It was truly our pleasure to work with you and we wish you and Heidi lots of Love and Happiness.

Sincerely,

Gary and Team.

Mohamad Nasser · Getting married on 12/01/2020

Great Experience

Great all around experience! From the moment I spoke to Scotty I knew I was in good hands. I booked the Rolls Royce Phantom for my wedding and the driver was extremely nice. He was very respectful, patient, and very welcoming to my wife and I. I would highly recommend Moonlight Limo again to all my family and friends. Thank you to the entire Moonlight Limo team for their great service.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We're glad you were happy with the services provided by both our office staff & the drivers. It was also our pleasure working with you on all the details of your event. Thank you for taking your time to place this review, it means a lot to all of us here

Erwin Nolasco · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Professional, Responsive, Friendly!

Moon Light Limo has made our overall transportation coordination incredibly pleasant. All of our questions were answered within ~1 hour of asking, and they were super accommodating with our asks (a large bus to allow for social distancing, and individual transportation for Father of the Bride + Bride, and post-wedding transportation for the Bride and Groom!) Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for your great review, it means a lot to all of us here.
    It was our pleasure providing transportation during your wedding
  • Tina

Tina Van Wieren · Married on 10/10/2020

Very professional and friendly.

Moon light limo was extremely easy to work with and made our experience from beginning to end seamless. Thank you so very much.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Tina for your wonderful review. We greatly appreciate choosing our services for your beautiful wedding.
  • CNP

Cnp Sales · Married on 09/19/2020

Great!!! Will definitely recommend this company

We had a few last minute changes, and they were able to accommodate the bride's wishes. Very happy with the service.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for placing this review for us & thank you for choosing our services for your wedding.

Katherine · Married on 09/05/2020

Amaizing Experience

The experience was great and we really enjoy riding in such luxurious vintage car. The driver was very professional nice and had many ideas for pictures! He was very experienced and entertained us during the ride. I highly recommended moon light limo service.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine for your wonderful review, it means a lot to each our employee . Thank you for making us a part of your beautiful wedding.
  • Rony

Rony · Married on 07/04/2020

Top notch - 100% recommend

100% recommended these guys. They have been nothing but accommodating and professional the whole way through. Helping us navigate through our wedding postponement due to Covid-19 then having to split up our ceremony and reception. Everyone I spoke to was quick and responsive to help set up for my event and then the day of my ceremony the drivers arrived promptly and were very courteous and professional. Cannot wait to use these guys again next year!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Rony for your warm words & for the compliments of the office employees & the drivers. Feedback like this makes us wanna keep up our efforts in providing the best services possible & then some... Our goal is simple, make each & every of our customers happy & wanna come back to us. Good luck with all your plans & see you next year !
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sullivan · Married on 03/14/2020

Great service

Moonlight was very responsive throughout the planning process. They arrived on time (even early!) to pick us up at the hotel and helped out with opening the doors at the church. So nice and professional!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for your warm words, it means a lot to us. All of us here are grateful for choosing us as your wedding transportation providers.
  • Linette

Linette Shyers · Married on 01/07/2020

Wonderful Service

Moonlight Limousine from the very start has been extremely responsive to my inquiries. They also have a wonderful selection of vehicles. We are excited to jump in the Mercedes 14 passenger party bus on our special day.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hello Linette, Thank you very much for your feedback, we are very glad to hear that you are happy so far. We are Looking forward to servicing you on your special day.
  • Fonda

Fonda · Married on 11/22/2019

Fantastic limo service!!!!

I can’t say enough positive statements about Moon Light limos. They were awesome from start to finish. The booking process was easy, we negotiated a fantastic rate that included tax and gratuity, but the real shining moments occurred on my wedding day. Both drivers (White Tesla SUV and White Escalade, 19 person vehicle) arrived early, the vehicles were in pristine condition, and our driver helped all of the gentlemen with attaching their boutonnières. He even came prepared with extra pins. He made sure that everyone got inside okay and was helping to straighten out my dress when we lined up to proceed in. It didn’t stop there. He then stood in front of me and made sure that no one would see me while the bridal party walked in and then closed both doors and opened them for my dad and I. He then adjusted my veil and train as my dad and I started walking down the aisle. My whole bridal party raved about the cars and the beyond excellent service. I will recommend this vendor to all my friends and family and would happily provide a referral to brides who are interested in their service. I don’t have any pics of the cars, as it will be a while until I get my professional photos and video. -Fonda

Sent on 11/27/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review & all the compliments to our office workers & the drivers. Everything we do is directed on making sure our customers get the best experience from start to finish. Thank you for making us a part of your beautiful wedding. Please keep us in mind for any transportation needs. Wish you the greatest Holliday Season!!!

Michele Mongelli · Married on 10/16/2019

wedding December 2019

They were professional from start to finish ,cars were impeccable as were the drivers, most courteous professional drivers. The vehicle were beyond clean which was very important as I viewed many others before I saw moonlight limo. That to me was first impression and of most importance then I was hooked . THE BEST OUT THERE!!!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for the wonderful review.
    It took a lot of preparations & confirmations as well as coordination but everything worked out perfectly. 4 cars in the afternoon part (3 of them Rolls Royces), 2 in the late evening., every single driver doing his best. Scotty, Emily, Mike making sure every detail is under control. Thank you for making us a part of your wonderful wedding . It was our pleasure meeting you & your family. Good luck with all your future plans. Hope New Year will bring you a lot of happiness & prosperity
  • Aurora

Aurora ingrassia · Married on 10/11/2019

Thank you!

Moon Light limo service is the best! They were professional, efficient, and welcoming throughout the process and on the big day. My husband and I got married on October 11, 2019 and we had nothing to worry about when it came to transportation on our big day. Ed was the person who brought us from place to place. He was extremely professional and on time. He was patient when it was time to take pictures and waited with a big smile on his face. He presented us with champagne to congratulate us on our big day. We are so lucky to work with this great company and to work with Ed as well. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hello Aurora, Thank you very much for the compliments of our staff.
    I am extremely happy to hear that you and Matt had an amazing experience using our services. I will be sure to pass your thanks on to Ed as well.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be a part of your Celebrations.

Best Wishes to you Guys !!
  • Tom

Tom Salga · Married on 09/13/2019

Fair price, professional workers from staff to drivers to owners

Driver was early and a good guy, limo was nice, and they don't nickle and dime by showing up early and getting you if you run a couple minutes over. I've read horror stories from other companies charging 100's for a few extra minutes b/c of traffic and whatnot. Also they did a military discount. Prices were fair for the going rate of wedding limos. For a 20 pax limo their price was right there or better than the rest. The company that was recommended by our venue was 1.5x as much and the owner was pushy and acted like I needed him. I found these guys on Google, but will let the other company remain anonymous that I spoke to before I found these guys. Moonlight staff follow up consistently which you kind of need as wedding planning can get you scatterbrained.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Hello Tom,

Thanks for your good words. WE truly appreciate the opportunity to have been a part of your Celebration with Victoria and your Family.
    Glad to make this part of your Wedding process easy and stress free.

Crista · Married on 09/06/2019

Top Notch !

The service I’ve received so far from your Moon Light Limo, Scotty in particular has been amazing. Scotty’s personality is warm and he was super helpful taking me through all of my options for my wedding day.
    Plus, their pricing was by far the best around.

I look forward to my wedding day and working with Moon Light Limo company!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Hey Crista,

Truly our pleasure and I will be sure to send the warm regards to Scotty. Excited to see you on the big day with our beautiful Mercedes Party Bus !!

Best

Rachel Quinn · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing company

MoonLight Limo was amazing for my wedding... and all the days leading up to my wedding. They even accommodated a last minute change the day before my wedding! Would 100% recommend using them!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Hello Rachel,

It was truly our pleasure to be a part of your celebrations.
    Glad that we were able to get you guys the last minute upgrade to the 23 Passenger Mini Coach so we can make sure your family was taken care of. Hope you also enjoyed the Party Bus and Tesla.
    Lots of Congratulations and wish you guys many more celebrations.

Best,

Heather Hatton · Married on 08/25/2019

Great experience. Helpful and friendly staff

Staff is helpful in selecting the right transportation for your special day. They are very responsive if you have questions and flexible to your needs.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for placing this review for us. It will provide great service to those seeking for a professional & reliable company

Heather Hatton · Married on 08/25/2019

Wedding 8-25-19

The entire team at Moonlight Limo was great! They were very helpful, responded quickly when I had a question, and friendly to speak with. I had booked a 1937 Rolls Royce to pick me up on my wedding day and two days before my wedding, the manager Scott informed me that the engine died on the Rolls but he offered me his Excalibur car that was so classy and beautiful! That car had a lot of compliments the day of the wedding and our guests took pictures with it. Due to the inconvenience, Scott gave my husband and I the complimentary champagne toast after our ceremony and he gave us more time with the car. Our driver was great too. He arrived a little earlier than the time I gave them which worked out perfect. I recommend this company for anyone to use for their next event.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Hello Heather,

Thank you for the kind words it was our pleasure to be a part of your Wedding. I do apologize and thank you for understanding with the Classic cars sometimes they have mechanical problems. But I am glad that we were able to get you a replacement that you loved so much. Many many thanks and huge Congratulations from all of us here to you guys.

Best

• Yencita

Yencita Chavez Cruz · Married on 08/24/2019

Lovely and amazing experience

The limo service for my wedding was incredible amazing, my limo driver had made my experience the best he was very attentive he is the best

Sent on 08/26/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for placing your feedback, it means a lot to all of us here.It was our pleasure to provide our best service for your wedding.

Cheryl Suarez · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing!

Amazing service !!!!!!! The party bus was immaculate and our bridal party absolutely loved it! The owner is amazing so prompt and punctual! We will use them for everything going forward!!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Hello Cheryl,
    Thanks for the kind words. It is our pleasure to have been a part of your Wedding. Best wishes to you and John.

Johnathan Suarez · Married on 08/24/2019

Outstanding

Arrived early. Party bus was new, clean and perfect. Driver was professional and attentive! Absolutely will book again!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Hello Johnathan,

Many thanks for the compliments of our staff and drivers.
    It was our pleasure to be a part of your Celebrations and we look forward to many more to come. Best wishes to you and Cheryl.

Mike and Team

Jim M · Married on 08/11/2019

Wedding Day - No worries

Very easy to work with. They did an amazing job of following -up and confirming all the details. I didn't have to worry about anything. The car was very clean and the drive was extremely accommodating and polite. I would recommend Moonlight Limo to everyone that wants a professional company.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Jim for compliments of our office employees and the drivers. It means a lot to all of us here. Appreciate your time placing this review for us
  • Joeysantacruz

Joann · Married on 07/06/2019

Tesla baby!

My husband wanted something different for our wedding. Moon Light offered a white Tesla and we couldn't resist! The process was seamless and quick. The car was beautiful on our day and our driver had a red carpet and champagne ready post ceremony. Thank you Moon Light!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hello Joann, we are so pleased to hear that we made you happy on your special day! The Tesla is a beautiful choice for you wedding day. Thank you for your review, we hope to service your next event soon.

• F

franny · Married on 07/04/2019

So far my experience with MoonLight Limo has been outstanding. They are very flexible and helpful every step of the way. They have made this part of my wedding planning stress free!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Franny.
    We strive to make our customers happy & make sure everything goes perfectly on the day of event