Moon Light Limousine Service Reviews

226 | Saddle Brook, NJ

226 Reviews for Moon Light Limousine Service

Kev S. · Getting married on 01/09/2023

Amazing and very helpful

I was able to work with Emily and she was really involved from the day I called. She helped us out along the way and made sure we got everything we wanted.

Sent on 02/04/2021

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for. placing this wonderful review for us & for the compliments of our wedding consultants. We truly appreciate taking your time to do it.

Peter H. · Getting married on 07/10/2022

Second to None

Could not have asked for better service and timing. We made a Very last minute shift to the time schedule to adjust it forward by 30 minutes and you they confirmed it and made it official within minutes. You took any doubt or worry away with the impeccable communication. My recommendation for life goes to Moonlight

Sent on 11/12/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Peter for such a high praise of our team here at Moonlight. We are truly proud that despite all the chaos in the last few months we've managed to accommodate every last minute change or request of each & every event we've done, regardless of how big or small. Thank you for trusting us with your important event. It was our pleasure to be part of it.

Nicole R. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Fantastic service & experience!

The car was absolutely gorgeous and the driver was incredibly courteous, timely and helpful! Would highly recommend--made my day so special!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Nicole for your great feedback. Glad you were happy with our service as well as recommendations.

Tara L. · Getting married on 09/03/2021

Wedding Transportation

During the wedding planning process, Moon Light Limousine has been so great to work with. They have been flexible as well as their response time as been amazing! Working with Mike he worked in our budget but also was so easy to work with it made it a no brainer to choose them for our car and limousine service for our wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Tara. It is our pleasure working with you on your 2021 wedding. We're truly honored to be picked for your transportation services.
  • G. Arathorn

G. Arathorn · Getting married on 08/21/2021

~~~~~~Superlative Limo Company, Indeed~~~~~

To all those who need of 'peace of mind' and reliable limo service; Lo and behold, Gary, President of MoonLight Limousine loves to ensure a 'personal touch' is applied to all those he serves. He and his staff are superlative and addressed every single 'nook and cranny' of our Wedding 2-Day Itinerary.

We must have sent over 9 emails attempting to coordinate all waypoints, 2 day schedule, and what would be expected the day of. Despite are constant emails, Gary's staff accommodated to our every whim. No complaints, expeditious responses, no attitude, just empathy and professionalism from all we had the pleasure of working with at Moonlight.

This most certainly helped to alleviate our anxiety and giving us much needed catharsis, thus, we no longer had to worry about Limo transportation on our special day; just our families lol. Thanks again Gary and please send our thanks to your staff.

Faithfully yours,

George & Heidi

Sent on 09/30/2020

Hello George,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a thorough and thoughtful review. Reading emails such as yours reminds us daily why we do what we do, So we can leave such a memorable and lasting impression. It was truly our pleasure to work with you and we wish you and Heidi lots of Love and Happiness.

Sincerely,

Gary and Team.

Jerry C. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Excellent Experience

Used Moon Light Limo for my wedding. Booking was hassle-free and they were very accommodating. We got one limo and one party bus. Both drivers showed up early and waited for us at both locations. The limo was great, had doors that went up which was very unique from any other limo I've ever used. Both drivers were friendly and one of them even offered to run to the store to get more ice to let our many champagne bottles chill. The party bus driver was great, made sure we got the phone hooked up to the speakers to play music before we drove off. Will book any future events with moonlight, no issues at all!

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Jerry for the great feedback. We truly appreciate taking your time to place this review for us. Looking forward to provide our transportation services for you & your close ones

Steven Z. · Getting married on 05/01/2021

Excellent Service

The management team at Moonlight is fantastic. They did everything they could to help me out and made sure everything was spelled out clearly and specifically.

Sent on 01/05/2021

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Steven for the great feedback. We truly appreciate choosing our company for your wedding transportation needs
  • Z

Zakiyyah · Married on 02/21/2021

Moonlight! By far ! Is the best company I have ever used

Moonlight ! Thank you so much for helping me make this day so special for my mom , you guys are amazing ! And was very dedicated every step of the way !! We love the company and can’t wait to do it again !!! We love that driver ! He represent the company very well !! Five star ⭐️

Sent on 02/24/2021

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for such a wonderful feedback, we truly appreciate it. Thank you as well for the compliments for office stuff & the driver. It is always our pleasure to hear from & provide our service to your friends & family. Can't wait for the next ride ...
  • Zakiyyah

Zakiyyah · Married on 02/21/2021

Moonlight! By far ! Is the best company I have ever used

Sent on 02/24/2021

Mohamad N. · Married on 12/01/2020

Great Experience

Great all around experience! From the moment I spoke to Scotty I knew I was in good hands. I booked the Rolls Royce Phantom for my wedding and the driver was extremely nice. He was very respectful, patient, and very welcoming to my wife and I. I would highly recommend Moonlight Limo again to all my family and friends. Thank you to the entire Moonlight Limo team for their great service.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. We're glad you were happy with the services provided by both our office staff & the drivers. It was also our pleasure working with you on all the details of your event. Thank you for taking your time to place this review, it means a lot to all of us here

Erwin N. · Married on 11/14/2020

Professional, Responsive, Friendly!

Moon Light Limo has made our overall transportation coordination incredibly pleasant. All of our questions were answered within ~1 hour of asking, and they were super accommodating with our asks (a large bus to allow for social distancing, and individual transportation for Father of the Bride + Bride, and post-wedding transportation for the Bride and Groom!) Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you for your great review, it means a lot to all of us here.
    It was our pleasure providing transportation during your wedding

Demetra · Married on 11/07/2020

They were amazing

They were a fantastic company. From everyone on the phone to all three drivers were had. Treated bride and groom amazing. Special thank you to grooms bus driver Danny. Will definitely use again for part 2 of wedding next year

Sent on 11/08/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Demetra for your great feedback. We truly appreciate choosing us for your wedding transportation needs. It is our honor to be part of your celebration this year & we're looking forward to the continuation with the main event next year.
  • Evan

Evan · Married on 10/30/2020

Fast Response and Great Service

The moonlight team was very quick in responding to my questions about booking even late at night. They were also very accommodating in slight time changes. Car and party bus were very clean and drivers were punctual and professional. Will definitely recommend and use again.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Evan for such positive feedback. We appreciate choosing us as your wedding transportation company as well as any future recommendations.
  • Tina

Tina V. · Married on 10/10/2020

Very professional and friendly.

Moon light limo was extremely easy to work with and made our experience from beginning to end seamless. Thank you so very much.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you Tina for your wonderful review. We greatly appreciate choosing our services for your beautiful wedding.
  • CNP

Cnp S. · Married on 09/19/2020

Great!!! Will definitely recommend this company

We had a few last minute changes, and they were able to accommodate the bride's wishes. Very happy with the service.

Sent on 10/01/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for placing this review for us & thank you for choosing our services for your wedding.

Katherine · Married on 09/05/2020

Amaizing Experience

The experience was great and we really enjoy riding in such luxurious vintage car. The driver was very professional nice and had many ideas for pictures! He was very experienced and entertained us during the ride. I highly recommended moon light limo service.

Sent on 10/16/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Katherine for your wonderful review, it means a lot to each our employee . Thank you for making us a part of your beautiful wedding.

Christina M. · Married on 07/11/2020

Amazing experience & service!

Moon Light Limo exceeded all of our expectations! We had to make last minute adjustments to our wedding due to Covid and Moon Light was more than happy to accommodate without any issues. The service was impeccable and timely and everything we were looking for! We are absolutely using them for our bigger event in May 2021! We would recommend Moon Light to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Christina for the great feedback, it means a lot to everyone here . Although the times are tough we're learning to adjust so we accommodate our wonderful customers & make their experience as memorable as possible. We're honored to be your choice of transportation for this & the next event. Wish you great upcoming Holiday Season & will see you next year....
  • Rony

Rony · Married on 07/04/2020

Top notch - 100% recommend

100% recommended these guys. They have been nothing but accommodating and professional the whole way through. Helping us navigate through our wedding postponement due to Covid-19 then having to split up our ceremony and reception. Everyone I spoke to was quick and responsive to help set up for my event and then the day of my ceremony the drivers arrived promptly and were very courteous and professional. Cannot wait to use these guys again next year!

Sent on 10/14/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Rony for your warm words & for the compliments of the office employees & the drivers. Feedback like this makes us wanna keep up our efforts in providing the best services possible & then some... Our goal is simple, make each & every of our customers happy & wanna come back to us. Good luck with all your plans & see you next year !
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth S. · Married on 03/14/2020

Great service

Moonlight was very responsive throughout the planning process. They arrived on time (even early!) to pick us up at the hotel and helped out with opening the doors at the church. So nice and professional!

Sent on 04/10/2020

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Elizabeth for your warm words, it means a lot to us. All of us here are grateful for choosing us as your wedding transportation providers.
  • Linette

Linette S. · Married on 01/07/2020

Wonderful Service

Moonlight Limousine from the very start has been extremely responsive to my inquiries. They also have a wonderful selection of vehicles. We are excited to jump in the Mercedes 14 passenger party bus on our special day.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hello Linette, Thank you very much for your feedback, we are very glad to hear that you are happy so far. We are Looking forward to servicing you on your special day.
  • Fonda

Fonda · Married on 11/22/2019

Fantastic limo service!!!!

I can’t say enough positive statements about Moon Light limos. They were awesome from start to finish. The booking process was easy, we negotiated a fantastic rate that included tax and gratuity, but the real shining moments occurred on my wedding day. Both drivers (White Tesla SUV and White Escalade, 19 person vehicle) arrived early, the vehicles were in pristine condition, and our driver helped all of the gentlemen with attaching their boutonnières. He even came prepared with extra pins. He made sure that everyone got inside okay and was helping to straighten out my dress when we lined up to proceed in. It didn’t stop there. He then stood in front of me and made sure that no one would see me while the bridal party walked in and then closed both doors and opened them for my dad and I. He then adjusted my veil and train as my dad and I started walking down the aisle. My whole bridal party raved about the cars and the beyond excellent service. I will recommend this vendor to all my friends and family and would happily provide a referral to brides who are interested in their service. I don’t have any pics of the cars, as it will be a while until I get my professional photos and video. -Fonda

Sent on 11/27/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review & all the compliments to our office workers & the drivers. Everything we do is directed on making sure our customers get the best experience from start to finish. Thank you for making us a part of your beautiful wedding. Please keep us in mind for any transportation needs. Wish you the greatest Holliday Season!!!

Michele M. · Married on 10/16/2019

wedding December 2019

They were professional from start to finish ,cars were impeccable as were the drivers, most courteous professional drivers. The vehicle were beyond clean which was very important as I viewed many others before I saw moonlight limo. That to me was first impression and of most importance then I was hooked . THE BEST OUT THERE!!!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for the wonderful review.
    It took a lot of preparations & confirmations as well as coordination but everything worked out perfectly. 4 cars in the afternoon part (3 of them Rolls Royces), 2 in the late evening., every single driver doing his best. Scotty, Emily, Mike making sure every detail is under control. Thank you for making us a part of your wonderful wedding . It was our pleasure meeting you & your family. Good luck with all your future plans. Hope New Year will bring you a lot of happiness & prosperity
  • Aurora

Aurora I. · Married on 10/11/2019

Thank you!

Moon Light limo service is the best! They were professional, efficient, and welcoming throughout the process and on the big day. My husband and I got married on October 11, 2019 and we had nothing to worry about when it came to transportation on our big day. Ed was the person who brought us from place to place. He was extremely professional and on time. He was patient when it was time to take pictures and waited with a big smile on his face. He presented us with champagne to congratulate us on our big day. We are so lucky to work with this great company and to work with Ed as well. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hello Aurora, Thank you very much for the compliments of our staff.
    I am extremely happy to hear that you and Matt had an amazing experience using our services. I will be sure to pass your thanks on to Ed as well.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be a part of your Celebrations.

Best Wishes to you Guys !!
  • Tom

Tom S. · Married on 09/13/2019

Fair price, professional workers from staff to drivers to owners

Driver was early and a good guy, limo was nice, and they don't nickle and dime by showing up early and getting you if you run a couple minutes over. I've read horror stories from other companies charging 100's for a few extra minutes b/c of traffic and whatnot. Also they did a military discount. Prices were fair for the going rate of wedding limos. For a 20 pax limo their price was right there or better than the rest. The company that was recommended by our venue was 1.5x as much and the owner was pushy and acted like I needed him. I found these guys on Google, but will let the other company remain anonymous that I spoke to before I found these guys. Moonlight staff follow up consistently which you kind of need as wedding planning can get you scatterbrained.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Hello Tom,

Thanks for your good words. WE truly appreciate the opportunity to have been a part of your Celebration with Victoria and your Family.
    Glad to make this part of your Wedding process easy and stress free.

Mike