Moon Light Limousine Service Reviews

Moon Light Limousine Service 7
  • Linette

Linette Shyers · Getting married on 01/07/2020

Wonderful Service

Moonlight Limousine from the very start has been extremely responsive to my inquiries. They also have a wonderful selection of vehicles. We are excited to jump in the Mercedes 14 passenger party bus on our special day.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hello Linette, Thank you very much for your feedback, we are very glad to hear that you are happy so far. We are Looking forward to servicing you on your special day.

Crista · Getting married on 09/06/2019

Top Notch !

The service I’ve received so far from your Moon Light Limo, Scotty in particular has been amazing. Scotty’s personality is warm and he was super helpful taking me through all of my options for my wedding day.
    Plus, their pricing was by far the best around.

I look forward to my wedding day and working with Moon Light Limo company!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Heather Hatton · Getting married on 08/25/2019

Great experience. Helpful and friendly staff

Staff is helpful in selecting the right transportation for your special day. They are very responsive if you have questions and flexible to your needs.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for placing this review for us. It will provide great service to those seeking for a professional & reliable company
  • Joeysantacruz

Joann · Married on 07/06/2019

Tesla baby!

My husband wanted something different for our wedding. Moon Light offered a white Tesla and we couldn't resist! The process was seamless and quick. The car was beautiful on our day and our driver had a red carpet and champagne ready post ceremony. Thank you Moon Light!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hello Joann, we are so pleased to hear that we made you happy on your special day! The Tesla is a beautiful choice for you wedding day. Thank you for your review, we hope to service your next event soon.

• F

franny · Married on 07/04/2019

So far my experience with MoonLight Limo has been outstanding. They are very flexible and helpful every step of the way. They have made this part of my wedding planning stress free!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Franny.
    We strive to make our customers happy & make sure everything goes perfectly on the day of event

Jim · Married on 06/29/2019

I cannot recommend Scotty from Moonlight enough. My fiancee and I have a large wedding, so have been trying to control costs. He assured us from the beginning that he would be the absolute best value and he was right. Not only were his prices outstanding, but he was incredibly patient, helpful, and knowledgable. When we finally met to sign the agreement, the professionalism he exuded continued through. We are getting married in June of 2019, but we feel incredibly secure with the booking of the fleet for the day thanks to Scotty and Moonlight Limo

Sent on 06/07/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for taking your time to place this review for.
    It's our honor to be your choice of wedding transportation. It's also our pleasure to have been working on your wedding plans. We're looking forward to your coming up event.

Kristina · Married on 06/29/2019

Wonderful!

We had an old fashion car and a limo for the bridal party. Rich drove the limo for the bridal party and was absolutely the best!!so sweet and caring. The driver of the old fashion car was Anthony although the text said Larry. We had unexpected guest come into the car she was my aunt from another country who is older and helped raise me. She asked if she could come and I understand it's a smaller car and it was hot but if I said no she had no other way of getting there. He was so annoyed and was rude. Then we got to church and videographer just wanted to take a video and picture. He did not tell me to move or anything he just wanted a photo of me in car. And the driver snapped at this guy who did nothing wrong. It was hot, stressful I get it but it's a wedding and things happen and go wrong you just gotta go with the flow. The driver of the limo for the bridal party was so great! Everyone complemented him.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Teresa

Teresa · Married on 06/28/2019

Comfortable from the first phone call

It has been a pleasure working with you guys thus far! I am looking forward to the next steps!! Scottie has been a doll to work with and all of you have been so great helping me with the pricing and guiding me properly!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Hello Teresa,

The pleasure is ours. Its what we love to do every day.
    Is to make Brides like yourself happy,

See you in June,

• Kristen

Kristen · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing, classic, professional!

The experience with the limo was absolutely perfect. First of all the 1933 Rolls Royce is a timeless classic and the champagne toast made it that much more special. I am glad we went with Moonlight limos. The chauffeurs were friendly, courteous, and very professional. Everyone in the wedding party enjoyed their ride!

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Moon Light Limousine Service 8
    Moon Light Limousine Service 9
    Moon Light Limousine Service 10

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Kristen, thank you so much for your feedback and wonderful pictures. It really makes us happy to know that our clients are pleased with our service and cars. We look forward to servicing your next event!

Allison · Married on 06/08/2019

Gary and Mike R have been SO helpful through the entire process of booking our limo for our big day in June of 2019! They are always quick to answer and super considerate of any questions, concerns or needs that my fiancé and I have had. We didn’t think twice about booking anyone else but Moon Light! We’re so excited to use them for our big day and can’t wait!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Hello Allison,

It is truly our pleasure to be a part of your Wedding, glad that we could provide you with the level of service you deserve. Looking forward to the Big Day,

Corazon Gaglio · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent Expeience

I used Moonlight for my son's wedding. We rented 4 different types of vehicles. All were clean and comfortable. Office was great coordinating with the different locations and pickups. Drivers contacted me before each pickup to introduce themselves and confirm timing. Though I didn't personally use any of the limos, my guests all were very satisfied with their service. I will definitely use them for future events.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Hello Corazon,

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you appreciated the booking process and the limousines we aim to make our clients feel valued and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Matthew Willix · Married on 04/27/2019

Couldn’t ask for better service

We used moonlight limo for our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for anything more. They were very attentive to every detail. They were on time and got us everywhere we needed to be. The driver was very friendly and dressed for the occasion.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Hello Matt,

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us this wonderful review.
    It was truly our pleasure to have been a part of your Wedding.
    WE look forward to many more memorable celebrations for you and Lauren,

Best Wishes,

Mike and Team
  • Catherine

Catherine Marino · Married on 04/06/2019

Fantastic!!!!!!!

Great service, reliable, clean, and friendly! If you don't want to have to worry about a thing for your event or travels book them! We will never use another car service again after using them for our wedding, and the shuttle for our guests from the hotel to reception!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Hello Catherine,

Many thanks for the awesome compliments of our staff.
    It was our pleasure to have been a part of yours and Ronnies Wedding.
    You guys were great to work with and truly put a smile on our face when we see such happy couples.

Im sure well see you guys soon,

Best

Mike and Team
  • Kellen

Kellen Byrnes · Married on 03/29/2019

MoonLight Does it Right!

The MoonLight Limo Rental team provided a 37 person shuttle for our wedding guests to get from the hotel to the venue. Our guests had only one complaint about the service: they wished the ride was longer! The quality and cleanliness of the ride was matched by the professionalism of the driver. We were very pleased by the value and reliability of the service and would recommend MoonLight to friends/family for their special day.

Sent on 04/06/2019

Hello Kellen,

Thank you for taking the time out to place this review for us.
    It was truly our pleasure to be a part of your Celebrations and we are extremely pleased to read your excellent review of our services.
    Hopefully you have many reason for celebrations in the future and we look forward to being a part of them, hopefully for a longer trip !!

Mike

Lisa · Married on 01/26/2019

We found MoonLight Limo through our vendor and aside from the amazing reviews we read, their service, punctuality and friendliness is what sold us. Although our wedding hasnt passed just yet, Scotty has answered all emails and phone calls so quickly and really took time to work with us to make sure all the cars and limos we need are going to be great! I’m definitely looking forward to working with this team in January!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us & our current & future customers. I'm sure everyone visiting our page will find your compliments of our staff super useful . It is our pleasure as well to have been working on the details of your upcoming wedding & we're looking forward to the Big Day ...

Joe · Married on 01/26/2019

Great team to work with. My son getting marries in Jan 2019 and this team went out of their way to make it easy for us to book it and answer all our question. Thanks you again-Joe Coveney

Sent on 08/06/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Joe...
    Appreciate you taking the time to place it & looking forward to the Big Day!

Vincent D · Married on 01/18/2019

Fantastic Vehicles and Drivers

Gorgeous vehicles, fantastic drivers.

They helped make the scheduling easy, made suggestions, and the day of, gave us a free upgrade to the Escalade limo.

The best part was the older, 1930s/1940s Rolls Royce we booked. The car was beautiful, and made for some amazing photos. The drivers and vehicles really made our day that much better and easier. We could not have asked for anything more. They went above and beyond.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Hello Vincent,

Thanks for the awesome review.
    It is truly the greatest delight for us to hear such good words.
    This is what we love to do & hope you guys have many more occasions to celebrate. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to be a part of such a memorable celebration.

Sincerely,

Mike & Team.

Stefanie Mastbeth · Married on 12/02/2018

Park Savoy Wedding

The drivers and vehicles were absolutely amazing! The drivers were so nice and professional! The staff in the office who sets everything up didn’t seem like they knew what they were doing at times and we had to contact them to confirm everything about our reservations, but besides that, everything was great with them!

Hello Stefanie,

Thank you for the compliments for the day of.
    Would you please let me know the issues you had with our office staff? We do have different representatives who handle different aspects of the booking/ confirmation process.
    Glad that overall everything was great,

Mike
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

We booked busses and limos with Mike and can't have had a better experience. An incredible selection of transportation. Mike was incredibly responsive and willing to work with us on budget, timeline, and options. Prices are fair. Looking forward to having Moon Light as part of our wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Hello Emily,

Glad to have been your choice for Limo services. It is our pleasure and Look forward to the Big Day. To continue providing the service you have recieved thus far.

Sincerely,

Katlin · Married on 11/02/2018

Our experience thus far with Moonlight has been wonderful. From making that first phone call to coming in to meet with Scotty it was all great. I was having a tough time finding a limousine company originally that fit into our price range and one that was pleasant, so it was a relief to finally find a place that listened and took the time to make it happen! When my fiancé and I met with Scotty he was very pleasant, professional, and had a great personality! He helped us immensely and made the experience of setting this all up very easy. We are super excited to have Moonlight on our special day!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for taking your time to place this review for us.
    It means a lot to us.... We greatly appreciate your feedback & looking forward to the day of your wedding. It is an honor for us to be a part of your event.

Vivian O · Married on 10/21/2018

Moonlight wedding

Everything was awesome! From the initial booking call with Scotty until our actual wedding day, their customer service was great! Our drivers were very prompt, courteous and accommodating the entire time even when we ran late! The Ghost was BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for everything, I would definitely recommend Moonlight services to friends and family.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Hello Vivian,

It is always a pleasure reading these reviews and being a part of such joyous celebrations. We all love what we do and therefore the result is Happy customers like you guys, giving us great feedback and keeping us motivated. Best wishes to you guys , Congrats look forward to many more celebrations to come.

Scotty, and Team.

Nick Pace · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Transportation

Mike and his team were outstanding and went above and beyond to exceed our needs and expectations! Price point was extremely reasonable and moonlight limo services spares no expense when it comes to purchasing the most beautiful and clean vehicles on the market.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Nick for making us a part of your Big Event.
    It was our true honor to be able to show you that we can not only be good on the phones but also presentable as far as driver's, vehicles & the whole experience . All of us here are wishing you best of luck for the years to come as well as great Holiday Season.

Brooke Triolo · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding transportation

Moonlight limo services was a great choice for my wedding day. Mike and his team were extremely accommodating throughout the entire process. The upgraded party bus was a huge bonus for my bridal party. It was extremely clean and spacious! I would certainly recommend moonlight limo as I will be using them for future events.

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke for your great feedback. It means a lot to all of us here at Moonlight. Please enjoy your upcoming Holidays & let all your wishes come true
  • DONNA

DONNA · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent Service!

Mike and Moonlight Limo were such a pleasure to work with! Mike answered every question and concern I had prior to our wedding day! We had the Rolls Royce Ghost and party bus for 30 guests. It was perfection, limo drivers were on time and very professional. Thank you Mike and Moonlight Limo for help making our wedding day perfect! You guys have a great team and we can’t thank you enough for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Donna for your kind words, they mean a lot to us as it makes us wanna do only our best. There is a lot that goes into making wedding transportation run smooth but it's our greatest pleasure working with customers like you. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your celebration.