Moon Light Limousine Service Reviews

Moon Light Limousine Service 5
Moon Light Limousine Service 6
Moon Light Limousine Service 7

Heather Hatton · Getting married on 08/25/2019

Great experience. Helpful and friendly staff

Staff is helpful in selecting the right transportation for your special day. They are very responsive if you have questions and flexible to your needs.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for placing this review for us. It will provide great service to those seeking for a professional & reliable company
  • F

franny · Getting married on 07/04/2019

So far my experience with MoonLight Limo has been outstanding. They are very flexible and helpful every step of the way. They have made this part of my wedding planning stress free!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Franny.
    We strive to make our customers happy & make sure everything goes perfectly on the day of event

Jim · Getting married on 06/29/2019

I cannot recommend Scotty from Moonlight enough. My fiancee and I have a large wedding, so have been trying to control costs. He assured us from the beginning that he would be the absolute best value and he was right. Not only were his prices outstanding, but he was incredibly patient, helpful, and knowledgable. When we finally met to sign the agreement, the professionalism he exuded continued through. We are getting married in June of 2019, but we feel incredibly secure with the booking of the fleet for the day thanks to Scotty and Moonlight Limo

Sent on 06/07/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for taking your time to place this review for.
    It's our honor to be your choice of wedding transportation. It's also our pleasure to have been working on your wedding plans. We're looking forward to your coming up event.

Allison · Getting married on 06/08/2019

Gary and Mike R have been SO helpful through the entire process of booking our limo for our big day in June of 2019! They are always quick to answer and super considerate of any questions, concerns or needs that my fiancé and I have had. We didn’t think twice about booking anyone else but Moon Light! We’re so excited to use them for our big day and can’t wait!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Hello Allison,

It is truly our pleasure to be a part of your Wedding, glad that we could provide you with the level of service you deserve. Looking forward to the Big Day,

Lisa · Married on 01/26/2019

We found MoonLight Limo through our vendor and aside from the amazing reviews we read, their service, punctuality and friendliness is what sold us. Although our wedding hasnt passed just yet, Scotty has answered all emails and phone calls so quickly and really took time to work with us to make sure all the cars and limos we need are going to be great! I’m definitely looking forward to working with this team in January!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us & our current & future customers. I'm sure everyone visiting our page will find your compliments of our staff super useful . It is our pleasure as well to have been working on the details of your upcoming wedding & we're looking forward to the Big Day ...

Joe · Married on 01/26/2019

Great team to work with. My son getting marries in Jan 2019 and this team went out of their way to make it easy for us to book it and answer all our question. Thanks you again-Joe Coveney

Sent on 08/06/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback Joe...
    Appreciate you taking the time to place it & looking forward to the Big Day!

Stefanie Mastbeth · Married on 12/02/2018

Park Savoy Wedding

The drivers and vehicles were absolutely amazing! The drivers were so nice and professional! The staff in the office who sets everything up didn’t seem like they knew what they were doing at times and we had to contact them to confirm everything about our reservations, but besides that, everything was great with them!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Hello Stefanie,

Thank you for the compliments for the day of.
    Would you please let me know the issues you had with our office staff? We do have different representatives who handle different aspects of the booking/ confirmation process.
    Glad that overall everything was great,

Mike
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/04/2018

We booked busses and limos with Mike and can't have had a better experience. An incredible selection of transportation. Mike was incredibly responsive and willing to work with us on budget, timeline, and options. Prices are fair. Looking forward to having Moon Light as part of our wedding.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Hello Emily,

Glad to have been your choice for Limo services. It is our pleasure and Look forward to the Big Day. To continue providing the service you have recieved thus far.

Katlin · Married on 11/02/2018

Our experience thus far with Moonlight has been wonderful. From making that first phone call to coming in to meet with Scotty it was all great. I was having a tough time finding a limousine company originally that fit into our price range and one that was pleasant, so it was a relief to finally find a place that listened and took the time to make it happen! When my fiancé and I met with Scotty he was very pleasant, professional, and had a great personality! He helped us immensely and made the experience of setting this all up very easy. We are super excited to have Moonlight on our special day!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for taking your time to place this review for us.
    It means a lot to us.... We greatly appreciate your feedback & looking forward to the day of your wedding. It is an honor for us to be a part of your event.

Vivian O · Married on 10/21/2018

Moonlight wedding

Everything was awesome! From the initial booking call with Scotty until our actual wedding day, their customer service was great! Our drivers were very prompt, courteous and accommodating the entire time even when we ran late! The Ghost was BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for everything, I would definitely recommend Moonlight services to friends and family.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Hello Vivian,

It is always a pleasure reading these reviews and being a part of such joyous celebrations. We all love what we do and therefore the result is Happy customers like you guys, giving us great feedback and keeping us motivated. Best wishes to you guys , Congrats look forward to many more celebrations to come.

Scotty, and Team.

Nick Pace · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Transportation

Mike and his team were outstanding and went above and beyond to exceed our needs and expectations! Price point was extremely reasonable and moonlight limo services spares no expense when it comes to purchasing the most beautiful and clean vehicles on the market.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Nick for making us a part of your Big Event.
    It was our true honor to be able to show you that we can not only be good on the phones but also presentable as far as driver's, vehicles & the whole experience . All of us here are wishing you best of luck for the years to come as well as great Holiday Season.

Brooke Triolo · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding transportation

Moonlight limo services was a great choice for my wedding day. Mike and his team were extremely accommodating throughout the entire process. The upgraded party bus was a huge bonus for my bridal party. It was extremely clean and spacious! I would certainly recommend moonlight limo as I will be using them for future events.

Sent on 12/09/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Brooke for your great feedback. It means a lot to all of us here at Moonlight. Please enjoy your upcoming Holidays & let all your wishes come true
  • DONNA

DONNA · Married on 10/14/2018

Excellent Service!

Mike and Moonlight Limo were such a pleasure to work with! Mike answered every question and concern I had prior to our wedding day! We had the Rolls Royce Ghost and party bus for 30 guests. It was perfection, limo drivers were on time and very professional. Thank you Mike and Moonlight Limo for help making our wedding day perfect! You guys have a great team and we can’t thank you enough for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much Donna for your kind words, they mean a lot to us as it makes us wanna do only our best. There is a lot that goes into making wedding transportation run smooth but it's our greatest pleasure working with customers like you. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your celebration.
  • Shalanda

Shalanda · Married on 10/14/2018

Great Service!

My wedding was on 10/14/18 and I literally booked transportation for my bridal party about a week before the wedding! Needless to say I was close to sending everyone in an Uber before I contacted Moonlight Limo. They wee nothing but professional, respectful and above all PATIENT and HELPFUL! I was assured that our drivers would be courteous and professionally dressed. Our bridal party had nothing but nice things to say about our drivers. I would recommend them to any one! They were absolutely the best!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback.
    It was our honor to be part of your big event. We greatly appreciate taking your time to place this great review for us.

Robert · Married on 10/07/2018

Mike and his team were awesome. The two drivers I used were professional, polite, and on time. The party bus and limo were new and well taken care of. Top notch service!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for the warm words & for choosing us for your wedding transportation. It was our true pleasure to provide our services to you

Evan · Married on 10/06/2018

Very professional, punctual and an overall excellent experience. Moonlight exceeded expectations! Will be referring them to friends and family!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback . We greatly appreciate it.

Jackie G. · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic, as always!

I’ve worked with Mike and team for years for various transportation needs. For me, it was a no brainer to use them for the wedding- they have a large fleet and are fantastic to work with. Very responsive, organized and thorough. Extremely flexible and professional. Drivers are always great. Can’t say enough good things about them!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Hello Jackie,

Pleasure being a part of many celebrations for you and your family over the years especially such a great event as your Wedding.
    I'm Glad that you chose us and we were able to be a part of such a Big Day. It was truly our pleasure and we look forward to many more moments like these,

Mike and Team

Donna · Married on 10/05/2018

We just put a deposit for the car and limos for our wedding. They have been so patient and helpful throughout the process, helping decide what would be the best limo, and changing the name of my car on the invoice because I am crazy! Haha. I will definitely update with day of service after my wedding!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Hello Donna,

Many thanks for your Kind words. Glad that you chose our company to provide Limos for your Wedding. We are excited for the Big Day and Look towards a smooth and fun filed day,

Alyssa · Married on 10/05/2018

The word amazing does not even do this company justice. I unfortunately had to call my wedding off 3 months prior. Most vendors that I booked were nasty and not understanding at all and I lost almost all of my deposits and was not even offered a credit. MoonLight was incredible. Not only did they offer me a credit but they offered to mail the remaining balance of what I do not use. This has been the most difficult time of my entire life, and most of the vendors did not do anything but make this more difficult. MoonLight was so understanding and kind. If you are choosing between them an another company based on price (although their prices are amazing), do yourself a favor and spend the extra money on a company that goes above and beyond for their customers. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Hello Alyssa,

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad that you were left with such a great impression of us. Its what drives us and keeps us going. I look forward to seeing you in the future and being a part of many celebrations.

Mike

Rebecca · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with both Mike and Gary from Moonlight Limo was a breeze! They were both so helpful and accommodating. They answered all of my many questions and eased my fears about the wedding day timeline. They also were easily able to offer me different options to fit my large bridal party (28 people including my future husband and I). They put all my transportation and logistic worries at ease. We are a few months out from the big day and I am completely at ease that they will provide great service and we will get the party started on their party bus!

Sent on 01/15/2018

Hello Rebecca,

Thank you for the Wonderful words. Glad that we could provide you with an experience that provided you assurance and confidence in us in a way that made Wedding Limo planning simple.
    Very excited for your Big Day !!

Mike / Gary and Team.

Mariola · Married on 09/22/2018

Great Limo company

We had a great experience with Moonlight Limo for our wedding day. Mike was easy to work with and helped us choose the cars. We originally wanted a Cadillac limo however ended up going with the party bus and the Rolls Royce instead (with Mike's help) and we were SOOOO happy we chose those 2 cars. The party bus was spacious and comfortable for our wedding bridal party and the Rolls Royce was beautiful and added a little bit of extra class to our wedding day. The drivers of both cars were very friendly and professional! I would recommend MoonLight Limo for all types of events, especially a wedding :)!!

Photos by KS Photo Studio

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Moon Light Limousine Service 8
    Moon Light Limousine Service 9

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank y0u so much for placing this review for us. We're honored to be part of your beautiful celebration . It was our true pleasure to have been working with you on all aspects of the transportation

Renee · Married on 09/15/2018

I am a bridesmaid, and we used MoonLight for the bachelorette. Our experience with MoonLight was awesome. I inquired about the party bus with just 3 days notice and Scotty was able to help me out with a quote and scheduling so quickly, and with a friendly and helpful attitude.
    The pricing in comparison to others we had looked into was phenomenal. The bride had wanted a party bus, but the quote the maid of honor received from another company was over twice what we ended up paying with MoonLight. Because of that they had settled on two SUVs with the other service (for around the same price as the party bus with MoonLight), but MoonLight was so reasonably priced and accommodating we were able to cancel those and surprise the bride with the bus and make the experience so much better for her! Wally, our driver, was very helpful and kind. Scotty and Wally truly saved the day and made it an experience to remember.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Hello Renee & thank you so much for the wonderful & thorough feedback & the time you took to place it. All of us her are striving to leave our customer with great impression & there is a lot of work goes into that, behind the scene.
    It wouldn't be possible without your help as well, as it's very important for us to collect all details & later confirm every single step.
    It was our pleasure working with you and being part of your celebration.
    Again thank you for the warm words & we hope to see you coming back.

Marina · Married on 09/14/2018

Moonlight was amazing to work with. Nothing but wonderful people and service. I got an email the day-of introducing our drivers and their names. The cars were on time, and honestly more beautiful than I thought they would be. The rides were seamless and the drivers went above and beyond for us. One of them helped our Cantor open the church doors when it was my time to walk in and got our champagne toast ready for us and our photographers when we came out. The other helped my dad (who walks with a cane and moves kind of slowly) up the stairs to the church and the venue and even helped to get his boutonnière on. I am so so so grateful that I chose them for our wedding!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Moon Light Limousine Service's reply:

Thank you so much for your thorough feedback & for the kind words.
    It means a lot to us & provides great guide to those seeking for a good & reliable service .
    We're all here wishing you only the best of luck !

Damaney · Married on 09/08/2018

So far more exceptional customer service... A true example of professionalism. I know my big day will be magnificent as far as transportation goes! I just cant wait!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Hello Damaney,

Thank you for the feedback, it is our pleasure and we look forward to the big day!