Moon Light Holiday Lighting Reviews

8 | Orem, UT

8 Reviews for Moon Light Holiday Lighting

Susie · Married on 07/22/2017

Nephi Moon is a fantastic guy who was highly recommended by all the wedding venues we looked at. He worked with me on finding a look that fit my budget and made all the recommendations he could without making me feel pressured into getting something I could not afford. He has incredible options such as draped fabric, bistro lights, chandeliers, and light up aspen trees. Most important to me, he went above and beyond the call of duty when I needed a ride to make our appointment at the venue. We had our reception at the Last Chance Miners Camp Lodge and it looked absolutely fabulous. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/24/2017
  • AyEmVee

Alyssa · Married on 05/06/2017

I didn't interact much with Moonlight Holiday Lighting, but when I did, they were very professional. I hired them to do some bistro lights inside my venue (The Vista at Cedar Hills Golf Course) and on the patio. They were all set up before we even arrived at the venue. I didn't really have to coordinate anything....just told them what I wanted and they took care of the rest. I can't imagine trying to set that all up by myself on the day of my wedding. Keep yourself sane, hire professionals to do it. You won't regret it.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Shawna · Married on 08/01/2015

Nephi and his company is AMAZING! I didn't have to worry about anything. I was beyond impressed with the end product. The lighting made a world of difference at our wedding and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Nephi was very helpful and professional. He provided lights, fabric, and chandeliers for our wedding reception in The Garden Place at This is the Place Heritage Park. The lights and chandeliers added an elegant touch to the large room and created a warm feeling. The evening was perfect and decorations beautiful!

Sent on 05/14/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/24/2013

Nephi with Moonlight Lighting did a fabulous job with lighting our yard for our reception. He came highly recommended by friends and was a pro at creating the perfect atmosphere for our outdoor wedding. He lit the reception area, the dance area, and the entire yard. A huge storm came through the afternoon of the wedding and all of his lights remained securely in place. Loved the extra touch of having a chandelier to hang above the wedding cake. Very professional. We were thrilled with the way it all turned out. "Magical" was the most common phrase we heard from our wedding guests. Highly recommend Moonlight Holiday Lighting!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Moonlight lighting made our venue magical. After they came in and worked their magic with ceiling lighting and fabrics, the room needed very little attention from us. Worth every penny for the ambiance it created and would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/27/2016

3.5

Nephi did an outstanding job at my daughters reception venue. He captured our vision perfectly. I would suggest that the communication piece improve but saying that I would highly recommend him because when it mattered most he was there.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Becky · Married on 08/20/2014

4.2
      3.0
      3.0

Beautiful Lighting. Better communication would be helpful.

Sent on 08/22/2014