34 Reviews for Moon Child Sweets

Cake Toppers (2)
Custom Design (1)
Setup (1)
19 Moon Child Sweets Reviews

I can't say enough about how great Cherita & Moon Child Sweets was! She was attentive, caring & professional from beginning to end. All I gave her was an idea & a few pictures of what I would like & when she showed up the day of my wedding I was blown away! Cherita stayed to set up & put some final decorations on the cupcakes & was so friendly & genuine. Needless to say, the cupcakes were a hit & absolutley delicious!

Profile Picture GRETCHEN, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Toppers, Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I got a graduation cake from Cherita and it was perfect! I had one graduating from high school and one from college and she was able to incorporate both into one cake and it looked great. I also appreciated that I was able to get a different filling in each layer. Delicious! It was too big for our party so I froze some of it for later and it was delicious after being frozen too. Cherita was great to work with, I called a couple time to make minor changes and she was totally receptive to changing them.

Profile Picture kirsten, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

This is my second consecutive year ordering cupcakes from here. I'm telling you these are not your regular cupcakes. They're huge. Lol. It's so good and moist. Not like them cupcakes you would get at the supermarket that would be so sugary tasteing. I will keep ordering from here!!! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I loved the beautiful tropical flowers that moon child sweets provided me for my wedding cake. They were just what I wanted and the cake was delicious as well!

Profile Picture User7886720, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Cherita was professional and pleasant. I wanted a cake and cookies that represented my sisters personality for her 60th birthday. She took on the challenge with a smile and made a cake in the shape of a tube of lipstick and cookies shaped like lips. The color matched the shade that my sister wears. This was the highlight of the party. The cookies were delicious and the cake was equality as good. Moon Child Sweets will be our vendor for future party and events.

Profile Picture Lori, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Luv her recipe for everything really it's that good... Everything is fresh and made with love

Profile Picture User6844626, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Fabulous job on my groom's cake!

Profile Picture User6790565, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Moon Child Sweets always aims to please their clients. I've been using this company for custom birthday cake creations for years now, and I don't plan on going anywhere else.

Profile Picture Justine, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

If you have certain way you want something done this is the right person to do it. She is so great ok detail and taking any thought you have and turn it into reality. When it comes to wanting something done the right way the person has to be willing to listen and have a postive attitude and that are makor qualities that she has. If you are looking to remember something for a lifetime this is the person becasue she has done that for me!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Moon Child was a beautiful life saver! They helped me to send my sister a birthday surprise...a cup cakes for her first grade class :). They delivered too!

Profile Picture User5541095, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Moon child sweets was amazing. Her flexibility was extraordinary, Any questions she was right there to answer. Professional and courteous.

Profile Picture Monica, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We went with a simple two layer lemon poundcake cake and cupcakes for our guests and Cherita did a FANTASTIC job - the cake was moist and delicious and our guests raved about the cupcakes. We also had a special request of no shortening/partially hydrogenated oils and Cherita was able to make an all-butter cake - it was delicious! I would highly recommend her!!

Profile Picture User5385932, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Toppers

Cherita has helped me with a few cakes for special events, but most recently she helped with my wedding cake. Her cakes always very tasty and beautiful. I highly recommend her for any baking/cake needs.

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

My sweetheart and I ordered a peanutbutter cake paired, by the chef's suggestion, with a vanilla buttercream. My husband is such a peanutbutter fan that it makes him super picky, and I, generally speaking, do not like cakes. My dislike of cakes developed because most chefs either use too much sugar or, if it's a really fancy cake, they pay more attention to the look and design of the cake, rather than to the flavor. It was a delight to have Moon Child Sweets do our wedding cake. Not only was it gorgeous but the flavor was perfect. The cake was as moist as it was delicious as it was beautiful - a perfect balance. And, most importantly, my groom was pleased with the rich peanutbutter flavor. We got a great value for the money spent on a quality cake and there were no worries on having enough portions of wedding cake for all of our guests. I am again a fan of cakes due to the artistry of Moon Child Sweets.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 5/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We were so satisfied with our wedding cake, that we buy all our cakes and deserts from this vendor. Just recently purchased a birthday cake for our son's 15th birthday.

Profile Picture Aquil, 7/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Moon Child Sweets was responsive to my every request. The baker helped me create a beautiful cupcake tree that displayed our cupcakes. They tasted awesome and the design was beautiful! All of our guests were impressed. The quality was a great value.

Profile Picture Colette, 3/27/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Moon Child Sweets did a fantastic job on the cupcakes for my wedding. They were beautiful, delicious and Cherita was very professional. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Thanks!,
Melanie Stinson

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/28/09, 1 Review
4.7

Cherita is very flexible and accommodating. Her cake design was fabulous!

Profile Picture Connie , 5/9/16, 1 Review