Moon Bloom Reviews

Moon Bloom 7
  • Melanie

Melanie Mundy · Married on 08/03/2019

Gorgeous and unique vision

LZ clicked with us immediately! She was flexible and listened to our wild and specific ideas about what we wanted our florals to be. We were originally drawn to her unique and unconventional style - it was exactly the style we had in mind for our big day. LZ was attentive to our needs, and created gorgeous and stand out arrangements for us and our bridal party. I wanted my bridesmaids bouquets to be themed after the stones in their wedding rings (citrine, moonstone, etc.) and LZ took that idea and brought it to life. There was a lot to cover on the wedding day between two different locations, and she was able to knock it out of the park! After all her hard work, we invited her to party with us at the reception, and our family and friends loved her too! We're still getting compliments from people who have seen the wedding photos and want to know who did the flowers... MoonBloom for the win!

Sent on 08/28/2019
    Moon Bloom 15
    Moon Bloom 16
    Moon Bloom 17

Moon Bloom's reply:

Thank you Melanie for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure bringing your vision to life. The precious stone theme was so fun to work with. Gems and flowers are a match made in heaven!
  • F

Fiona · Married on 05/06/2017

Moon Bloom made flower crowns and boutonnieres for my whole wedding party. They were absolutely gorgeous! She really took to heart what my aesthetic was and listened to my vision. My crown made me feel beautiful all day long and I will treasure it forever. I can't recommend Moon Bloom enough!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Jeanine · Married on 03/18/2017

Just Thanks!!!!!! First class service!! highly reccomended !! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

"Ali did a wonderful job with the flowers for my son's wedding. They were summery, natural looking, perfect colors- lovely. She was contacted on short notice and came through seamlessly. Price was very reasonable. She was pleasant and easy to work with. Highly recommended."

Sent on 10/06/2014

Jill · Married on 11/08/2013

Ali put my wedding together with such creativity and class. She made it so fun and easy with her great personality and ideas. She was able to create such a beautiful atmosphere in just my style. I loved her suggestions and attention to detail. It was fun working with Ali.

Sent on 10/03/2014

gesina · Married on 06/08/2013

Ali cranford designed my bouquets for my beautiful summer wedding. She was extremely creative and professional with the whole process. The flowers turned out exceptionally gorgeous and beyond my highest expectations. All of my bridesmaids were in love with their bouquets, they set the scene perfectly. I would recommend this high quality service to anyone "

Sent on 10/14/2014

gesina · Married on 06/08/2013

Sent on 11/05/2014

kelly · Married on 06/10/2012

Moon Blooms is a special floral business. Alexandra listens to what you need so no worry on your special day, whew! and no shortage of flowers! Her smile alone is a great addition to the delivery of a special occasion. her designs are unique if you like or show her what you want, she will deliver.
    we highly recommend Moon Blooms :)
    Kelly & Gary

Sent on 10/10/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/11/2014

Moon Blooms made our wedding day special. Not only my bridal bouquet but the father and mother of the bride felt special wearing their handcrafted simple floral corsauges and bootinier.My husband looked dapper as well . MOON BLOOMS decorated the tables so beautifully I didn't have to do a thing or worry a bit. I highly recommend MOON BLOOMS.

Sent on 10/02/2014