Montvale Event Center Reviews

Rating 4.5 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Alicia Married on 07/04/2020

Perfect fit!

Sammi is very knowledgable quick to respond and was able to accommodate all of our needs as a couple. We also find the Montvale to be a beautiful, historic building that is very affordable and meets all of our needs! We can't wait for our July 2020 wedding!
  • Brianne
    Brianne S. Married on 09/28/2019

PHENOMENAL Venue & Day of Coordinator!

Where do I even begin, other than BOOK THIS VENUE! My now Husband and I toured many venues in Spokane before thankfully we settled on the Montvale Event Center (and Sammi) for our Fall 2019 wedding. Sammi was the real gem of this whole process. Sammi is the day of coordinator for MEC was prompt in emails and communication for the entire year leading up to our wedding and I can't stress enough how accommodating and helpful she was for us! Sammi did everything I asked about and she had suggestions where I lacked expertise in wedding planning. We can't thank Sammi enough for all of her help in ensuring that the wedding went smoothly, she did SO MUCH for us. The venue itself is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. We loved that there are so many large spaces, have you seen the entry way into the venue and those gorgeous double doors?!, separate areas for bridal and grooms parties to get ready, and there are tons of unique photo opportunities. We wanted things updated and functional, along with wood beams and exposed brickwork. Montvale delivered on every single thing we envisioned our wedding to be and then some! The Groomsmen had their own floor, with bar and their own bathrooms to get ready. The bridal area was perfect to lounge in with lots of natural light a sofa, and large table for all of our things. There are so many spaces and ways to decorate this gorgeous venue that you literally can't go wrong in booking Montvale for an event. Family and friends complimented us and still are complimenting us on how wonderful the venue looked. THANK YOU SAMMI & THE MONTVALE. I couldn't recommend this venue more if I tried!
  • caitlin
    Caitlin Married on 06/05/2019

Awesome Venue!!

We loved having our wedding here! We got married last summer, so this is only a year late, but we have such fond memories of this place! It was actually the first venue we looked at And then we looked at like 10 more and none of them topped it in ambiance, amenities, location, and price. Sammi was so chill yet completely on top of everything. She couldn’t have been easier to work with. The space is also really great with probably the best bride and groom hangout areas of any place we saw. My husband especially loved hanging with his guys in what felt like a full on private lounge. The drinks were excellent and affordable, and we really liked that we got to bring in the caterer of our choice, which saved us lots of money. The event space is really cool on its own so we didn’t feel like we needed tons of decorations to get the vibe we wanted, and it’s spacious, but still feels intimate. We had about 80 people and it worked perfectly but you could definitely fit more. All in all I can’t recommend this venue enough!
    Sarah Married on 10/01/2016
    I booked this venue when it was under different ownership and I think I was only the second wedding to ever happen here, so take this review with a grain of salt. It was an extremely bumpy road getting to the actual wedding day working through new ownership and constant contract and logistical changes, but the actual wedding turned out beautiful. Perfect location, gorgeous rooms, and everything seemed to go off without a hitch and that is what is most important. I think with more experience, the service level will improve and I certainly don't regret having my wedding here. It truly is a unique venue and the location can't be beat if you are looking for a lively reception. There is a brewery attached to the venue.... awesome bonus!