Montes Productions Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Stephanie A. Married on 06/19/2021

Stephanie and Alcides wedding

Juan was incredible and made our day so amazing. We are so happy he was a part of our day. Every detail was perfect and he made us feel so special. I would recommend Montes Productions to anyone!

Montes Productions's reply:

Thank you very much for trusting us with your special day. We wish you and Al the best. We hope to see you soon.
    Kamran Q. Married on 06/19/2021

Montes Pro Wedding DJs

Juan is a pleasure to work with. He and his team took the stress out of the planning for the event, and offered a lot of pointers that helped turn our wedding ceremony into exactly what we imagined. The MC and DJ were phenomenal. They made it a priority to ensure that all of our guests were enjoying themselves, and made us truly feel special throughout. I would 10/10 times recommend Juan and his team to handle your DJ needs.

Montes Productions's reply:

Kam, We wish you and Sarah the best. Thank you for these kind words about our team and services, we really appreciate it. see you soon.
  • Yerelynxo
    Yerelyn Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing for any/every style wedding !!

Juan was a dream to work with! He was recommended about 3 weeks before our wedding and we are so lucky that he was available. Our wedding was a combination of Spanish and Arabic cultures which was definitely something that concerned us as far as entertainment. Juan and his team played music in 3 languages seamlessly and every one was on the dance floor all night. He noticed our photographer had left before cake cutting and he offered to send us the pictures from his photographer without us even asking!

Juan and team organized everything from start to finish. Even the photo booth (definitely recommend) was a huge hit ! People could not stop speaking about how much fun they had and it’s all thanks to Montes production !
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey L. Married on 09/21/2019

Highly recommended

Montes Productions was the best pick for our wedding! Super easy to work with and organized, the music he selected was a perfect match and got the crowd up and moving. The Montes Production crew was so fun and the photographer was great and got every imagine imaginable. I will be using him in the future for any event that we need !
  • MIke
    Mike M. Married on 05/10/2019

My wife and I were Extremely satisfied, Juan Montes was a professional and a gentleman and a pleasure to work with!

I would like to thank Montes Productions, for there exceptional attention to every detail and professionalism for our wedding. Juan is an excellent MC and DJ Marty Rocks kept my guest on the dance floor all night, they did an amazing top notch job, I would definitely recommend and use them for any future events..
    Tatiana T. Married on 09/21/2018

Provided amazing experience !

I decided to use Montes Production for my wedding. It was an great experience, Juan was punctual and professional. The music had everyone on their feet !
    Selene V. Married on 02/16/2018

DJ fiinest was AMAZING!

I had a wedding back in February of 2018 and I booked Juan for the event. This wedding was very difficult as Juan had to provide music for two different cultural backgrounds. But he did it perfectly! He did his research, did not hesitate to ask questions, gave lots of suggestions and helped me coordinate a timeline for certain dances, speeches and the cake cut. I’ve dealt with difficult vendors that gave me headaches to no end, but the DJ was one thing I DID NOT have to worry about. I recommend him to anyone.
    Mariah L. Married on 12/23/2017

Organized and fun!

Montes productions was exceptional to work with. Not only did he accommodate all 140 guests but was able to play seamlessly through three rooms at the palace. Juan was able to play appropriate music for the right mood and went above and beyond to ensure every detail was finalized to eliminate any possible mistakes. I would highly recommend him to any black tie wedding event or any party in general. We were highly impressed and plan to use him again.

Tabatha K. Married on 06/09/2017

Chance & Tabatha wedding

They did an excellent job at my wedding! Everyone had a blast, the music was awesome, and very professional. Highly recommended for any type of party or gathering or special occasion! Juan is an excellent DJ I give him a 100000/10 rating!