Monterre Vineyards Reviews

1 User photo

Monterre Vineyards 1

Kathleen Post · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Bridal Shower April 2019

We hosted our daughter's bridal shower, April 7,2019.
    From the moment I stepped foot on Monterre"s beautiful property, then walked into the elegant setting, with tall ceilings and walls decorated with antique paintings I knew Monterre would be the perfect setting for our daughter's bridal shower.
    What I did not expect was the personal attention we recieved along with Matt's attention to detail which made the planning process easy.
    My expectations were far exceeded. The staff was also very attentive the day of the event. The presentation of the buffet lunch was beautiful and the meal was delicious. We received so many complimentes regarding the venue, staff and qualtify of food. My friends were texting for days remarking on the wonderful time they had. They asked , how did you know about this place? Our daughter called me the next day to tell me she was sad that the event was over! The day far exceeded her expectations as well!
    I look forward to the next family milestone which will need to be marked with an event.. so we can come back to Monterre!
    Charlie and Kathleen Post

Sent on 04/15/2019

Alyce · Married on 08/18/2018

There are many things that feel meant to be when you’re in love and planning a wedding, but in our case, meeting Matt and the staff at Monterre Vineyards was most certainly an act of destiny. We could not have found a more perfect venue for our wedding day, or people who were more devoted to making sure that we had the best, most perfect day of our lives. Monterre is transparent with you from day one about what they can and cannot do for your event. There are no little hidden fees or costs, and the level of service provided is outstanding compared to every other venue we looked at. We really appreciated the integrity and honesty that we experienced with Matt and his staff—that was a huge deciding factor for us in choosing this as our venue. Monterre also priced their event very competitively with other venues in the area, and yet they went way above and beyond to ensure we did not have to stress or worry about a single thing that day. No other place we looked at could come close to the level of personalized attention we received from Matt and his team, and no other venue could hold a candle to Monterre’s beauty and elegance. The planning process was also a breeze, thanks to Matt and his dedicated staff ensuring that every detail was taken care of. They are truly the best in the Valley—you will not find a more beautiful venue with a more caring, attentive staff.

Sent on 08/25/2018

Dominica · Married on 07/14/2018

We had our wedding on July 14, 2018. The contact with Matt and Kevin leading up to our day was always reassuring. They were professional, organized, and kind- hearted throughout our entire experience. Thankfully we had no rain, and the outdoor wedding was exceptional! Our friends and family were swooning over the vineyard scenery at Monterre. It honestly felt like a fairytale dream. The day of the wedding Mat, his assistant, and staff made sure every detail was perfect. We used all the recommended vendors by Monterre and we were so glad we did. These vendors had already done many weddings with the venue so that seemed to make it all effortless. The food was delicious, flowers by Jan McGinley were gorgeous, First Student Bus Service, Bella Limousines, and BarNone photography and DJ all made this day so smooth. We wish we could do it all again and we can't thank Monterre enough! Not to mention the cost is very reasonable, honestly one of the more reasonable venues in the area. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/04/2018
    Monterre Vineyards 2
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 04/28/2018

The Best Wedding Ever!

It rained on our wedding day, but everyone at Monterre worked hard to make sure it was still the wedding of our dreams. The indoor ceremony was more beautiful than the one we had planned outside.

Matt, Kevin, and the entire team at Monterre were amazing to work with. They have everything down to a science and were super flexible with changes caused by the weather.

The entire day, we had everything taken care of for us; we never once had to check up on anything or ask any questions. It was perfectly smooth.

We were able to relax and enjoy the wedding instead of having to work as additional coordinators on our wedding day, which was great. Everyone who came said it was the best wedding they'd ever been to!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Julia · Married on 06/17/2017

Monterre is nothing but the best! If I could give more stars I would. Any requests or questions we had, was answered and was able to be worked with. Everyone there was extremely friendly and attentive to all of the guests. Monterre couldn't do enough for us. Our day was exactly as we wanted it to be. The food was DELICIOUS! Every single guest raved about how amazing our wedding was.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/27/2017

We knew when we took a tour that Monterre was a beautiful venue but the night of our wedding it exceeded our expectations. We lucked out with beautiful weather and had our ceremony under the oak tree. We also had the cocktail hour under the oak tree which guests raved about. We received so many compliments from our guests on the venue and the amazing food. Matt was so easy to work with and really made sure every detail was met for our special day. He was great at answering all my questions and concerns before the wedding. During the wedding my husband and I did not have to worry about a thing except enjoy our day! Matt made sure everything went according to our wishes and managed the vendors behind the scenes. I would highly recommend this venue to family, friends, or any newly engaged couples looking for an amazing venue. We can't thank Matt and the Monterre staff enough for making our special day a success!

Sent on 06/04/2017

When my husband (fiance at the time) and I first pulled up to Monterre Vineyards for our initial meeting, we were a little skeptical. However, after spending a short amount of time with Matt, we were sold. I loved how honest and straight-forward he was from the get-go. Matt was the first reception vendor I met who I truly felt like I could trust to ensure my husband and I had the reception we wanted, without making empty promises. The beautiful space inside with the awesome DJ setup (which is completely out of the way without compromising quality) sealed the deal. We loved how intimate and cozy Monterre Vineyards felt. Every meeting with Matt was enjoyable and we LOVE that it is a family business (his dad is also very nice and accommodating). Matt was very flexible when we mixed up the times to drop off the alcohol a couple days before our wedding AND made mimosas for us to celebrate!! On the day of our wedding, our reception at Monterre flowed so smoothly and everything was wonderful. Matt does such a good job coordinating with his staff to make sure food comes out quickly and hot. (By the way - go with Matt's catering recommendation. It is the BEST wedding food I've ever had - actually, the best MEAL I've ever had, period.) The rest of the evening, Matt was available any time we needed him, but for the most part we didn't really notice him or his staff (too busy focusing on the excitement of being newly wed!!). It was truly the best day of my life and Matt's dedication, organization, and coordination skills played a significant part in that. Matt, thank you so much for helping to make our wedding day so perfect!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Tristan · Married on 10/14/2016

My husband and I were married at this fantastic venue on October 14, 2016. This venue is nothing short of amazing. From the initial viewing and presentation of what the venue has to offer, to what came from that initial discussion is beyond words. Matt, who is the Event Coordinator is beyond helpful. Who gives you their cell phone number to text them just in case you can't sleep the night before or are too frantic?....Matt did!!! I am the bride that did text him, to make a change, to make sure certain details were okay, but to also thank him for how fantastic and personable he is!!! The whole wedding and planning of a wedding can be frightening and super confusing, that is where Matt steps in. He seems to make every choice you make simple, and does not look simply for monetary gain. I can truly say that in his heart Matt and his family and co-workers (especially Amy) do this to make every bride and groom feel like the most special people on their special day. When we arrived yesterday and as I was getting ready, Matt and the staff at Monterre were constantly checking on me and my party to make sure we had everything we needed or wanted at that time. Matt had everything time-lined but was sure not to be pushy at all. If I had to wait a few minutes to catch my breath or cry he was more than considerate. When the time came for the aisle, Matt's father Ken made sure that I was ready and even had me taken in a golf cart with my father so that I didn't have to worry about getting my dress the slightest dirty. Amy drove, and she was beyond accommodating, holding my dress in her lap to help me. The ceremony and pictures that were able to be taken, were breathtaking. I highly recommend getting married under the beautiful oak tree, that thankfully to my florist had a beautiful sunflower draped fabric swag in it. The DJ and food that were contracted trough Monterre were fantastic. Call them and book you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Best venue! Absolutely loved having my wedding there! Beautiful location and amazing owners!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Christine · Married on 09/03/2016

We were married on 9/3 and both our ceremony and dinner reception were held at Monterre Vineyards. Our day could not have been more perfect. We are still receiving compliments from our guests! From the beautiful backdrop of the vineyards to Matt and the entire staff who never missed a beat. The entire package is beyond anything you'll find elsewhere. I highly recommend making this venue a part of your special day, no matter what the occasion.

Sent on 10/23/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

My wedding was July 16, 2016 and I wish I can relive it every day. My husband and I live in Florida and planned most of wedding from Florida. A year before my wedding I had one weekend to find a venue before flying home and when I walked into Moterre I knew this was the perfect venue for us. Matt and his family were exceptionally helpful. They were accommodating and understanding and very professional. Since we were planning from out of state it was difficult to meet with all the different vendors needed. Matt organized a meeting with a florist, a photographer, and recommended limo services and hotel accommodations for our guests. All of his recommendations were perfect. They know what they are doing and I would recommend Monterre Vineyards to anyone.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Toni · Married on 07/02/2016

It has been a few months since our wedding at Monterre (7/2/16) and I’m normally not the type to do the whole review thing but I really think that it’s necessary in order to show my thanks to Monterre and their staff for all that they have done to make our wedding day as special and memorable as it is. From the moment that we stepped foot on the grounds at Monterre Vineyard during our search for a wedding venue we knew that it was the perfect place for our wedding. This venue has it all from the picturesque vineyard to the elegant decor inside and with all that they had to offer the price was very affordable especially considering how many things were included. The team at Monterre is awesome, especially Matt, and we knew that we would be in good hands. Throughout the entire hectic process of getting up to the day of our wedding Matt was right there to answer any of our questions and work with all of our special requests. He helped everything come together effortlessly from start to finish allowing us to truly enjoy our wedding day with no worries. I truly don't know what we would have done without him! We chose to have our ceremony under the oak tree which provided a fairytale like setting for us to tie the knot. Afterwards we strolled through the vineyard with our photographer where the grape vines provided a background that aided in our photographer and videographer getting some truly spectacular shots! The entire staff was very professional and responsive to anything our wedding party or guests needed and trust me they aren't the easiest bunch to please. At the end of the day all of our guests raved of the venue and of what a wonderful time they had. I wish we could go back and do it all over again, we wouldn’t change a thing!
    Love,
    The Joneses

Sent on 01/03/2017

Valerie · Married on 06/17/2016

I highly recommend Monterre Vineyards for your wedding if you are looking for a unique location with a beautiful backdrop. The entire experience was so nice. Matt and the entire staff and Monterre were wonderful. My questions were always answered quickly, and I did not have to stress about anything on the day of. I would definitely suggest using their caterer as well. The food was amazing! We have received so many compliments from the food to the venue to the experience. I have been told by a few people that it was one of the best weddings they ever attended. If we could go back and do it all over, we would choose Monterre. Our wedding was so beautiful, and I am so happy the way everything turned out!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Emily · Married on 05/20/2016

The Monterre family and staff provides a fair price and personable service! They were very attentive and accommodating to our needs. The whole processing went smoothly. I enjoyed my special day with them and our family and friends can't stop talking about how wonderful and laid back the wedding went!

Sent on 06/09/2016

We were married in October 2015 and the location provided a beautiful fall backdrop, which was important to us. We received so many compliments on food and location from our guests. For what Monterre offers, it is reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend to others!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Monterre Vineyards was the perfect backdrop for our wedding. The space is incredibly beautiful and Matt and his family are so thoughtful and attentive throughout the planning process and on the big day. Everything ran smoothly and their professionalism really shines through in everything that they do. We got so many compliments on having such a unique venue. They made our wedding day absolutely perfect and we highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/10/2015

When my husband and I began looking for wedding venues we were looking for an intimate, unique venue that would capture our personalities. When we came across Monterre Vineyards we immediately wanted to take a tour there. After we visited Monterre it became the only venue we considered because we knew right away that we loved everything about it. The staff at Monterre were so incredibly helpful and accommodating. All of our questions and concerns were important to them and they did everything they could to make us feel at ease during the planning process. Our wedding day could not have been more perfect, everything went so smoothly and I did not have to think or worry about anything. The staff periodically checked in with us throughout the day to make sure everything was just the way we wanted it. Our ceremony was held under the oak tree and it was the most beautiful and peaceful setting to begin our journey as husband and wife. Everything was organized down to the last detail and I was so grateful to be able to be in the moment and really enjoy my wedding day. Our day flowed seamlessly and we did not have to stress about anything. It was obvious to us and to all of our guests that Monterre knows how to take care of their clients and make sure they have a great time. We received many compliments from our guests that our wedding was one of the best they have been to and that they would recommend Monterre to future couples. As the bride I felt taken care of and truly felt comfortable that I could let everything in Monterre's hands and this meant so much to me. I highly recommend Monterre to any future bride who wants their special day to be beautiful and stress free.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Vanessa · Married on 09/20/2015

I cannot say enough about the services Monterre provided. My wedding and reception was beautiful. Matt and his family went the extra mile to make our day special. They organized everything and decorated with very good taste. The family was present the day of the wedding to make sure everything was perfect and it was. My guests were so impressed I am still getting compliments. I recommend them wholeheartedly for any event. They are responsible, kind and treat their clients well. Their preferred caterer is also great-go with the all inclusive contract and DJ for best results. If you use Monterre you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Suzie · Married on 09/12/2015

Monterre Vineyards is such a unique and beautiful venue that absolutely exceeded every expectation we had for our wedding day. It is a family-owned business and we truly felt at home at the venue and with staff. The coordinator and staff paid attention to every detail while we were planning our wedding and throughout our wedding day. We had planned to have our ceremony outside at the vineyard, but due to the weather had our ceremony inside. Our indoor ceremony was even more beautiful inside than we would had expected it to be outside, with romantic candlelight in front of their beautiful fireplace. Monterre's packages were very inclusive and made our planning go very smoothly. They offered extra special touches like an outdoor smore's bar and cigar bar during the reception which our guests loved. Monterre's lighting and sound equipment was incredible and so advanced. We were able to customize what lighting options we wanted throughout the reception and even did a picture slide show with childhood pictures during our father-daughter/mother-son dances. I can honestly say that our wedding at Monterre was everything we had hoped it would be and much more. We loved working with the staff at Monterre and everyone was very responsive and caring throughout the planning process. I would recommend this venue to anyone planning a wedding or special event. It is such an elegant and unique venue that will always have a special place in our hearts.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2015

We got married on August 29, 2015 and could not have had a better experience. Matt and the staff at Monterre took care of every detail and the day went perfectly. We used their in house caterer and DJ and both were awesome, everyone who attended loved both. My only concern during the whole planning process was that I didn't get an opportunity to meet our DJ, Ron, prior to the wedding day, but he did a great job and followed our music requests perfectly. Our guests also loved the smores bar with the fire pit and cigar bar. Overall it was a great experience that I wish I could do all over again :)

Sent on 09/29/2015

Caitlin · Married on 08/08/2015

Our wedding at Monterre Vineyards was everything we wanted and so much more! My husband and I were looking for a unique and more rustic wedding venue in the Lehigh Valley. As soon as we stepped on site, we knew this place was for us! The venue is absolutely beautiful inside and out, and the staff were always a delight to work with. Inside the venue, it's filled with with fun and beautiful decor that make you feel at home while still being elegant. And what really sold us was what they offered outside. The vineyard is a perfect backdrop for your outdoor wedding ceremony, taking photos, etc. We chose to get married under the big oak tree. My husband and I are outdoors people, and the idea of getting married under a tree was perfect. Since we got married in August, the tree also provided great shade for our guests, so it's perfect for any time of year! The food was absolutely amazing. I can't tell you how much we got complimented on about the food, with people often saying it was not just one of the best meals they had at a wedding but also just one of the best meals they had in general. And we loved that the venue is BYOB. We got to choose what alcohol we wanted to serve and where to buy it from, so we got the best deal. Lastly, the staff (and the family) were nothing but wonderful. On our wedding day, everything was taken care of. Decorations were placed, tables were set, and during the event, staff were always making sure my husband and I had everything we wanted (from appetizers, to drinks, etc.). And during the wedding planning process, Matt was always available for consults, and he is an expert in the business. He can recommend the best vendors (from photographers to bakers), and he gave the best advice for orchestrating the ceremony and reception. Overall, our experience with Monterre was exceptional. So many people have told us we had the best and most unique wedding, and my husband and I had the time of our lives. We're so glad we went with Monterre!!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Matt and his family are gracious and professional and provided an efficient and seamless wedding experience. The venue is beautiful and Matt gave us excellent recommendations for all the vendors we used. We had our wedding, cocktail hour, and reception on site, and every aspect of the day went smoothly. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Since recently celebrating my wedding at Monterre Vineyards, I only wish there were more weekends in the year so that every couple-to-be could book Monterre for their weddings. I also wish that I was friends with all of these couples so that I could attend more weddings at Monterre as well!

The Monterre family and their incredible staff, breathtaking atmosphere (inside and out – and you must take advantage of the outside!), recommended vendors (caterer, DJ, baker – which again, should definitely be taken advantage of), and the overall amazing experience that Monterre has to offer are the reasons why my husband and I were able to pull of the most perfect day…ever!

From the first meeting to the big day, Matt was nothing short of a rock star. Professional, patient, friendly, detail-oriented and knowledgeable are only a few ways to describe him making Matt such a pleasure to work with throughout. On the day of, Matt and his staff worked extraordinarily hard to ensure that every aspect of our event ran smoothly and as planned. As a result, my husband and I were left with nothing to worry about except having an awesome time (which we did, of course).

Every inch of Monterre Vineyards is wonderfully unique, warm and welcoming, but the best feature is the overall experience your friends and family will have. From the quieter side room where your older guests can relax and hold conversations at a normal volume to the main room with its generous size dance floor and easy to access bar for the party animals to the outdoor patio where everyone can enjoy time around the fire pit with a s’more or cigar, there is literally a perfect environment for every type of guest. Not to be forgotten is their cozy loft above connected by a gorgeous spiral staircase which makes for a memorable introduction of the bride and groom.

Thank you so much to Matt and the entire Monterre Vineyards family and staff for giving us such an incredible day!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Julie · Married on 10/18/2014

We can't say enough wonderful things about facilities and staff at Monterre Vineyard. Upon our first visit to Monterre in March 2012 we knew we had discovered the perfect venue for our wedding. Matt assisted us with planning our special day down to the last detail and ensured that everything was just perfect on our big day! Phyllis's of Appetique designed and baked the most delicious cake and cream puffs we have ever tasted. Our ceremony was held on site in the vineyard, beneath a 200-year old oak tree and was, in a word, magical. The celebration afterward was equally memorable. Our family and friends filled the dance floor all night long, and we closed out the evening with cigars by the outdoor fire pit. For those seeking a unique and intimate full-service setting, look no further than Monterre Vineyard. Thank you to the Monterre family for everything you did to make our wedding day, "The Best Day Ever!"

Brian and Julie Nyce