Monterey Touring Vehicles Reviews

Monterey Touring Vehicles 5
Monterey Touring Vehicles 6
Monterey Touring Vehicles 7

Alyssa Mcgowan · Married on 05/17/2019

My favorite part of our wedding

We absolutely LOVED working with Monterey Touring Vehicles. We worked with Erin, who helped us choose our 1965 Mustang, dropped the car off at the hotel per a last minute request, and was available should any issues arise (none did!!). The car was by far our favorite part, (and probably our favorite pictures too!) from driving it around downtown Monterey and down the coast to our wedding spot in Big Sur, it was the perfect touch to a perfect day. I would recommend MTV to anyone seeking a fun, special, or unique way to arrive to their wedding or shuttle guests around.

Sent on 09/27/2019
    Monterey Touring Vehicles 8
    Monterey Touring Vehicles 9
    Monterey Touring Vehicles 10
    Monterey Touring Vehicles 11

Monterey Touring Vehicles's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so happy we got to be a part of your special day! The photos are beautiful, and we agree; that GT does add that something special to your wedding day! Congratulations and best wishes.
  • amber

amber · Married on 07/20/2019

Such a great touch

So happy with the look of the limo and working with Erin.
    Always quick in her response time. The vehicles are so unique. I will be coming back to rent a different vehicle next time my husband and I visit.
    My only complaint is the third party hired driver. He did not follow my notes or maps I prepared for him. And he was uncomfortable driving the limo.
    But overall I loved the limo and would recommend it for anyone!!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Monterey Touring Vehicles 12
    Monterey Touring Vehicles 13
    Monterey Touring Vehicles 14
    Monterey Touring Vehicles 15

Monterey Touring Vehicles's reply:

Thank you Amber! We really appreciate the feedback, and we are so happy our one of a kind 1937 Mercedes Lincoln Landaulat could be a part of your special day.
    Congratulations!