Montana Wildflower Weddings Reviews

10 | Roberts, MT

10 Reviews for Montana Wildflower Weddings

Samantha · Married on 09/03/2017

I don't even have words for how incredible this venue and staff are. When everyone warns you about how fast the big day goes by, they aren't lying. So naturally as the bride, I started to forget little details. The staff was so attentive and any little thing I would start to worry about was met with an "I'm on it. Sip your mimosa and relax. It's handled." It was amazing. I couldn't have gotten through the day without them. And every dream I'd written or drawn out for decor was brought to life and looked even more stunning than I'd ever imagined. Couldn't recommend a more gorgeous venue to brides!! ????

Sent on 09/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

Hands down amazing. Any couple that is looking for a country setting venue, you need to book with Montana Wildflower. Not only do you get an amazing mountain view venue, you get an amazing staff to work with. They are experience in making your day flawless as they did mine. All of my guests couldn't stop complimenting the venue to me and my husband. I made the best choice by choosing Montana Wildflower! Plus the photos we were able to capture with the Beartooths in the background will be cherished forever!

Sent on 06/30/2017
  • Paige

Paige Sadowski · Married on 08/26/2016

Amazing Venue and Great Team

I cannot say enough great things about Lindsey, Crystal and the whole team. They had great communication throughout the whole process and the venue itself was stunning. They provided a great vendor list and were very helpful leading up to and the day of. The barn is gorgeous and makes for a stunning reception, especially with the farm tables. The grounds have wonderful ceremony options and lots of beautiful places for guests to explore. I appreciated the transparency throughout the process. There were no surprises and it was a beautiful and stress free day we will cherish forever! 10/10 would recommend!!!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Britainy · Married on 07/03/2016

Briane and Crystal were awesome to work with; they were very accommodating and made sure everything ran smoothly--kept it stress-free for me! The venue is absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 07/20/2016
  • Travis

Travis · Married on 09/20/2014

Working at the Wildflower Weddings venue has always been my favorite! The location, scenery and mountain air always adds to the great atmosphere.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Carrie Ann · Married on 08/25/2013

I photographed a wedding here a few seasons ago. Gorgeous Montana dream venue. Red Lodge is one of my favorite areas to photograph weddings in and this place is just a gem!! Everything is top notch and beautiful!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Sara · Married on 06/29/2013

Wildflower Weddings is amazing! The views are incredible, and the site is very well kept! Lyndsey kept me organized during the planning phase and helped contact some of our other vendors! On the day of our wedding I had nothing to worry about because Lyndsey and her staff made sure our wedding day was perfect!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Heather · Married on 06/17/2011

These ladies were absolutely amazing and made all my planning and wedding day both wonderful and stress free!!!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Briana · Married on 08/15/2009

When I first started looking for a venue for our wedding, we looked at a couple of different venues in the Red Lodge area. As soon as we met with Lindsey and saw Wildflower Weddings, I knew it was the perfect venue for us. The location was absolutely breathtaking and Lindsey and her team were excellent to work with. We ended up with a very cold, rainy day, but they were extremely flexible and worked very hard to make sure that we were happy. They have since added many accommodations since we were married in 2009, so I know it's only gotten better. If I had to redo my big day, I would still have Wildflower Weddings as my venue.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Mindy · Married on 05/24/2009

We chose to have a very simple wedding in a beautiful location. We invited family only, so our guest list totaled 12. The waterfall was running, the pond was still, The grass was green and the flowers were in bloom. Honestly I cant think of a more beautiful setting for a wedding. The owners were great and even set us up with an officiate. I wouldn't change a thing about my wedding. Thanks Wildflower!

Sent on 11/13/2014