Montaluce Winery Reviews

4.7

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Brooke C. Married on 09/10/2021

Best venue for the best day!!

I searched day in and day out for a wedding venue that fit the look I was going for, and when I came across Montaluce, I just knew we had to say “I Do” there. Montaluce is a literal Tuscan dream located just a few hours away from me. I can’t believe I hadn’t heard of it before. The vineyard views are breathtaking and the food and wine just tops it all off. Everyone complimented our venue, and the Montaluce team made everything such a breeze! I wish we could re-live it over and over because it was absolutely perfect! Can’t wait to return for our 1 year anniversary celebration! Thank you to everyone at Montaluce for making our day so perfect!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 07/10/2021

Perfect Day!

Our day with Montaluce was everything I had dreamed of! If anything went wrong, I still don’t know about it because the staff at Montaluce took care of it so I was able to relax and enjoy the party! People are still contacting us about how much they loved everything at Montaluce. I cannot recommend this venue enough!
  • Kirsten
    Kirsten S. Married on 06/04/2021

State-Side Tuscany

We recently hosted our rehearsal dinner and wedding at Montaluce Winery. It was a little intimidating, at first, to have a destination wedding and not having the opportunity to be 'hands on' and 'right around the corner' throughout the process, however, after touring (several times) and meeting with the event staff at Montaluce, we knew we were in good hands. Their communication was always quick and all of our requests were met. They exceeded our expectations and our guests were blow away by the ascetics of the venue, the attention to detail of our meals, and the excellent service received from the staff. Having a pasty chef, on staff, to make our wedding cake and rehearsal dinner deserts was a huge bonus! A few days prior to our events, we had the opportunity to participate in the on-property wine hike with a few of our early guests and truly had the best guide and services throughout our tasting, as well. We will absolutely be back, to enjoy the beauty of dinning and view at Montaluce Winery. You truly made our events a dream!
  • Jasmin
    Jasmin M. Married on 05/12/2021

Want to do it all over again, it was perfect!

Jared and Jasmin Milroy
    This wedding venue was to DIE FOR. Montaluce was very professional, organized and flexible. They worked so well with all the details of our wedding, including when things went wrong. They took such good care of us all the way leading up to the wedding and especially day of. The team there is very friendly and were ready to help in any way. The event coordinator, Shelby, was absolutely exceptional. She took time out of her days off to communicate with us and help if something was off track or if we had any questions. Our guests were in awe of the beauty of this venue. Our May wedding was gorgeous. All the flowers were blooming, trees were green and vineyards were starting to grow. We didn't want our night to end and Montaluce will always have such a special place in our hearts for providing us with such a glamorous, wonderful wedding.
    The food was also wonderful! They offer many options and a food tasting for 4 people to try and choose the meals for the wedding. All kinds of meat options. Everything is very upscale and professional along with dessert and appetizer options.
  • Authentic
    Authentic C. Married on 04/22/2020

Stunning Venue for Photography!

As wedding photographers we love Montaluce! It's a stunning venue with endless areas to take images. We especially love the vineyards and architecture, not to mention how incredible the food is! The staff at the venue is very kind and helpful as well. We'd highly recommend Montaluce for your wedding!
    Haley Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing amazing amazing

WOW. Wow is honestly the only thing there is to say about the service Montaluce provided my husband and I (+ our family and friends) for our wedding. Everything was absolutely superb. The staff were incredibly accommodating and kind, the food was beyond delicious, and Shelby literally blew us away. No stone was left unturned- even the smallest details were perfectly executed. I am so type A, and Shelby was always so patient and literally did a perfect job the day of. It ended up raining on our day and we had to move to the wine production room, and honestly, it was more beautiful than outside would have been. It was so romantic and intimate and I'm actually so happy it rained and forced us to move. It was the most amazing ceremony space.

We have had endless texts, calls, and conversations with guests who said not only was the wedding beautiful, but that it was the prettiest wedding/most perfect wedding they had ever attended. Multiple guests said it was the best food they have ever tasted. One guest made a point to tell me that “they had tried to find something to critique, but they could not find a single thing wrong with anything.”

From the moment I walked into Montaluce, I knew it had to be the place I married my best friend. Well, now that the “I do’s” are done, I can easily tell you that was the best decision I could have ever made. Montlauce made our dream wedding possible. So to the chef, kitchen staff, wait staff, bar staff, set up/break down staff, security, Katie, and especially Shelby who treated us like royalty and corrected my florist’s mistakes when they refused to... THANK YOU. Thank you for all of you hard work and kindness throughout this entire process. Literally, my florist forgot multiple items and Shelby knew I was so upset. When they refused to return, Shelby literally went around and found ways to correct their mistakes for me. This team was a pleasure to work with. We loved every moment. So if you can swing getting married here- DO IT!!
    Taylor Married on 04/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Our wedding at Montaluce last weekend was truly the best weekend of my life. Montaluce and their staff truly made it such a smooth process. The venue itself is beautiful, and the guests are still raving about how good the food was! Shelby, the coordinator was an angel on earth (but she runs a tight ship to make sure everything is perfect!) I honestly can’t think of a single thing that could have been better. I wish we could get married 1000 more times just to do it at this venue!
  • Jessie
    Jessie Married on 06/24/2018
    Literally amazing from our very first impromptu venue visit all the way up until our wedding day! Very quick and responsive to any questions or issues I had in the months leading up to my wedding, both by email & phone.

We started out with Jessie as our wedding coordinator, and even used her for our tasting. About 2 months before my wedding, a new wedding coordinator took her place and I was briefly terrified. But, I DEFINITELY didn't need to be. Katie (the overall event coordinator for Montaluce) helped me out in the interim between the switch & she's lovely.

I met Shelby (the new wedding coordinator) at my wedding rehearsal and she blew it out of the park. She is amazing. Totally on top of everything. On my wedding day, she took care of literally everything and I didn't have to worry about anything -- other than not falling down as I walked down the aisle! Shelby & the entire staff at Montaluce made my wedding day utterly perfect. I could not have asked for a better venue for my wedding.
    Marilyn Married on 09/15/2017
    Perfection is the word to describe Montaluce. The venue is breathtaking, exquisite food and unbelievable service. Event and wedding planner were extremely helpful and responsive. Wish we could do it all again! Ten stars!!!
  • Blissful Bride
    Diana Married on 07/07/2017
    Montaluce is a great venue! The onsite wedding coordinators are awesome.
    Jennifer Married on 05/06/2017
    If I could go back and do it all over again, I would. There's nothing that I would have changed about our wedding day at Montaluce. Everyone worked to make it a night that my husband and I, as well as all of our guests will never forget. Jessie, Katie, and the rest of the staff (chef, servers, bartenders, etc.) were absolutely fantastic leading up to our wedding day, and Jessie was just an absolute pleasure to work with the week and day of our wedding (rock star is the word that comes to mind).

Everyone made everything easy and just seamless, which is so nice during such a busy time. We had bad weather the day of our wedding, and what everyone did do to move from outside to inside was unbelievable. So many people have told us that our Plan B (the wine production room), was the best Plan B they have ever seen for a wedding, and even better than our original location (out by the tree).

It was a destination wedding for almost all of our guests, and everyone has and continues to rave about the venue, the food, the service, and the overall experience. We're still hearing about all of the appetizers (whipped goat cheese, and truffle mac and cheese keep getting mentioned), and dinner. Also to note: we had several guests with food allergies or dietary restrictions, and each person has mentioned how attentive the servers were in addressing their particular needs throughout the night. This made the evening so much more enjoyable for our friends and family, that usually have a hard time enjoying a meal that they don't cook themselves.

If you're questioning yourself about getting married in Dahlonega, Georgia (trust me, I had so many people ask why there?); Montaluce takes all of that away. Everyone is still raving about everything from our wedding, and a lot of that is because of Montaluce and the service that everyone provided there.
    Melissa Married on 03/11/2017
    AMAZING place to have a wedding. From the staff (Jessie was the greatest), to the food, to the beautiful venue, the perfect place to get married. I had ZERO worries that day. I would choose Montaluce again in a heart beat!
    Samantha Married on 11/14/2015
    My husband and I were so pleased with Katie and her staff at Montaluce. They truly made our wedding day so incredibly special. They went above and beyond for some of our special request!!
  • User2268972 2+ years ago
    Could not have picked a better place for our wedding! Guests felt like they were transported to Italy to celebrate with us! I highly recommend it!
  • User1863120 2+ years ago
    We had our ceremony and reception at Montaluce Winery & Estates. The venue is absolutely breathtaking - the food was fantastic and the Event team went out of their way to make sure our special day went well. Katie was an absolute pleasure to work with and went above and beyond our expectations. We've heard nothing but great feedback from our guests about how beautiful the wedding was and how great the food was. Thank you Elizabeth, Katie and everyone at Montaluce who helped make our day perfect!
    Grace Married on 11/23/2013
    Kara and Elizabeth really made our day wonderful. I was very anal about every little detail and prob. filled their voicemails and email inboxes many many times. Each time they responded within that day or the next and assured me the day would be beautiful. I cannot express how much we loved our wedding and how many compliments we still hear from friends/family about the whole setup. Not only was the staff very attentive and catering ,but also the food and wine was equally as amazing!
    Chris Married on 10/05/2013
    Elizabeth and her staff at Montaluce were amazing at making our wedding a complete success! Since our wedding many guests have told us that our wedding was the best they had ever been to. We had a great time at Montaluce for our big day and would highly recommend them if you want a venue that will blow your guests away!
    Megan Married on 09/21/2013
    Elizabeth, Stephanie and the rest of the wedding team at Montaluce were amazing to work with! From the day I booked the date to the very end of the reception, the attention to detail was awesome. Everyone was very responsive and answered every question I had. They really cater to you and make you feel so special on your big day! The venue is stunning! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone in the future!
    Skye Married on 03/10/2012
    This venue was perfect! The entire staff went above and beyond anything the groom and I could have ever expected. The food, wine and service awesome! During the planning process Elizabeth was so great a getting back to me via email and phone! She made the decision making process so easy for me considering I was planning long distance. I wish I could do it all again!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 11/11/2011
    Montaluce was the backdrop for our fall wedding and it couldn't have been more perfect for us. It is a mix of rustic and refined, warmth and beauty. The second we walked in we fell in love with the space and that feeling continued each and every time we returned. The staff is amazing - Tracy worked with us to make sure everything was taken care of and ready to go the day of the wedding. Even during the reception she was on hand to oversee everything and make sure we had anything we needed. The food at Montaluce was incredible. We have a lot of foodies in our group and everyone is still raving about the food. I've been to a lot of weddings, but none can compete with the amazing menu they prepared. The entire staff went out of their way to accommodate our requests and ensure that we had the perfect wedding day.
  • User1583929 2+ years ago
    Montaluce was spectacular. Out of the entire wedding I had one complaint - we had to move our wedding inside due to weather and that was fine, we liked the indoor location in the basement area where they make the wine, it was very cool. However, the aisle is lined with yellow and black duct tape that we were assured would be covered up because it looked like construction site decor but it never was covered. I was unaware of this until I was actually walking down the aisle and it was too late--it looks awful in the photos. HOWEVER, this is minor in the whole scheme of things and the entire venue was amazing, GORGEOUS, super flexible, helpful and accommodating!! Amazing food and bar services and just overall an incredible and magical place to get married, I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone :)
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 08/12/2011
    ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! Super helpful staff and beautiful location.
  • Omar
    Omar Married on 11/06/2010
    Montaluce was an absolute dream come true for my husband and I. We were engaged at Montaluce and knew we wanted to get married there immediately. Elizabeth was a dream to work with and there was no other vendor I dealt with that was as flexible as Montaluce. Anything we asked for or needed the answer was always "Sure, we can do that!" They even gave us an additional hour for our reception since the ceremony started late due to my wedding planner forgetting the wine for the wine ceremony (at no fault of Montaluce!) Perfect site, super flexible, and gorgeous in photos! Worth the expense! Thank you Elizabeth and Montaluce!!
    Kate Married on 10/29/2017
    We got married at the Montaluce in October and it was wonderful! The girls who work with you to plan your wedding are so sweet and helpful. Jessie, the coordinator, was amazing on the day of. I just felt frazzled the day before and morning of running around and having our family in town. But Jessie was on top of everything the whole time and kept the timeline on track the day of. The staff there was also super friendly from valet to the bartenders and servers. And obviously the facility is beautiful and the restaurant has amazing food. We are really happy we chose to have our wedding there!