Montage Salon and Spa Reviews

36 Reviews for Montage Salon and Spa

• Cori

Cori · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Hair/Makeup

Kristen and Katie at Montage Salon were the best. They helped to create the perfect look for my wedding day. I didn’t have a bridal party, however I had 7 family members who wanted to have their hair and makeup done also. When I told Kristen this, she very calmly figured out the schedule and made it all work. There was an issue a few days before the wedding with where the other seven people would be getting ready and Kristen helped me figure everything out. The day of the wedding, everyone was finished on time and looked beautiful. Kristen and Katie did an amazing job and I would highly recommend hiring them as your hair and makeup team.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Carolyn · Married on 10/20/2018

Carolyn/Bride

I cannot recommend Montage enough! They were at the house before the sun came up to help us start getting ready for my wedding. They were patient, efficent and so sweet. Kristen was a breeze to work with and had great communication, even in the months leading up. Everyone loved their hair and makeup, all because of these wonderful ladies!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/29/2018

Kristen (makeup), Aimee (hair), and Morgan (hair) were awesome! Not only did they do a beautiful job on myself and my bridesmaids, they made everyone's lives easier by traveling to us, which was one less thing to worry about the morning of my wedding. My mom and I saw Kristen and Aimee for a hair and makeup trial several weeks before, and they brought our ideas to life perfectly. If you are planning your wedding in the Geneva area, I highly recommend Montage Salon!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 09/08/2018

Perfect Choice for your Wedding!

I found Montage through my wedding coordinators at my venue (The Herrington Inn) and I am so thankful! Best recommendation ever! Kristen was truly amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. She had excellent communication, clear pricing, and she created the perfect schedule for getting ready with my 7 bridesmaids, Mom, and Mother-In-Law on the morning of my wedding. Amy and Kristen did my hair and makeup trials and I was so impressed that after my brief description of what I thought I wanted, they created my perfect wedding look! Everything was so seamless and I am so grateful to them. The day of my wedding, Kristen did all of our makeup and Amy and Julie did our hair. They are all so talented and I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • User955440 · 1+ year ago

Just weeks before my wedding, I had to fire my makeup artist. I called around to other salons in hope of finding a quick replacement. I had no luck until I took a chance on Montage Salon. The makeup artist Kristen called me back the next morning with news that she was booked for my wedding day. She then offered to try her hardest to fit me in, and was successful doing so. I was so relieved. The trial went so well and Kristen was very eager to listen and give me exactly what I wanted. On my wedding day, she arrived on time and had all of her equipment with her. She applied full airbrush makeup on me and applied strip lashes as well. The result was amazing. Seeing how happy my mom was with her work, Kristen offered to apply hers as well, which made my mom very happy. She felt so beautiful and confident all evening, thanks to Kristen. My moh had expressed concern over forgetting to bring her strip lashes and Kristen quickly came to the rescue by offering to apply some of hers for a nominal fee. I am completely wowed by my experience with Montage Salon and Kristen. She charged me nothing to come to me on my wedding day and stretched her schedule to ensure that we were all happy. Amazing, amazing job! Could not be happier with my experience.

Sent on 10/17/2012

Ashlyn · Married on 06/16/2018

I would definitely recommend Montage Salon. I used this salon for my wedding, and was so impressed with the staff and the results. I had my hair and makeup done by Emily and was thrilled with how beautiful and natural everything looked. My bridal party, mother, and mother in law also had their hair and makeup done at Montage on my wedding day. Not only did everyone look stunning, but the hair and makeup lasted all day long! Getting ready there was so fun because we were the only people in the salon. The staff was kind and incredibly talented. The salon atmosphere was such a perfect, intimate, relaxing start to our day. Thank you Montage!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/16/2017

I chose Montage Salon and Spa to do my make-up and hair, as well as, my bridesmaids for my wedding on 9/16/17. They did an AWESOME job! Guests were giving my bridesmaids and myself many compliments on how beautiful we looked. I originally had them scheduled to come at 11:00 AM and had to move the time up to 9:00 AM and they were super flexible with me. Kristen did my make-up, and I was so pleased with how beautiful she made me look on my wedding day! I had Amie do my hair. She was great as well! My hair held up all night long. Both Kristen, Amie and the rest of the Montage team were down to earth people and were great to work with! My bridesmaids and my mom couldn't stop talking about how great their make-up and hair turned out. I am so happy I choose Montage Salon and Spa for my wedding day! I will definitely recommend them to friends and family. Thank you so much! You all were awesome!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

Kristen did a beautiful job with my wedding day makeup! She adjusted the eyelash extensions so that I felt more natural and covered up a new scar above my lip so that you didn't even know it was there! She was extremely patient and ready to adjust as bridesmaid requests changed. She also did makeup for the mothers, which looked very natural and made them look years younger and feel more confident. Amie did a wonderful job on my hair for the day also! I went with a half-up style with volume for the veil and it was perfect! Bangs fell just to the sides of my face and the criss-cross of the half-up piece held the veil securely. Amie even made time to blow out my mom's hair, which wasn't originally planned. I'd recommend Montage to any bride! Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/26/2017

Kristen did my bridal make-up and she did a fantastic job. She was patient and listened to exactly what I wanted. The make-up lasted ALL day and night! My bridesmaids were also very happy with their make-up. I will definitely be going back to her next time I need my make-up done!

Sent on 09/20/2017

michelle · Married on 08/25/2017

Kristen was amazing at organizing everything, from my trial, my bridal party, and even adding the mothers into the appointment at the last minute. We got ready at the salon and had it all to ourselves - which was so fun. Kristen did makeup while Katie did hair. Both of them made me feel my absolute best on my wedding day! I was skeptical to go with the fake lashes, as never having worn any before, but Kristen picked out some natural looking ones for me and the initial photographer photos look great. Thanks so much!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Hannah · Married on 03/03/2017

Kristen was amazing and I highly recommend her and her services! She came out to the hotel where we were getting ready and did makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids and both Moms, and everyone looked absolutely stunning! After she was done, she also went back around to all of us and made sure we were all touched up before heading out. Our makeup lasted all night, even through happy tears, and we got so many compliments on how amazing we all looked. She was also so easy to work with and very responsive over email and text.

Sent on 03/10/2017

Laura · Married on 09/17/2016

Absolutely LOVED my hair and makeup! Everyone in the bridal party looked beautiful and got a ton of compliments! Kristen was amazing to work with! They made me look and feel like a million bucks. Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Maegan · Married on 08/06/2016

Kristen was my contact leading up to the wedding and Mel did the makeup for me and my bridesmaids. Kristen was so easy to work with and answered all my questions quickly. Mel did a fabulous job with the trial and the day of makeup. My makeup and the makeup for all the girls looked fantastic and stayed perfect the whole night! Mel was so nice and east to work with and she came to us. We even had my photographer cancel the day of the wedding and Mel jumped right in to call anyone she knew who might be able to help and was so patient with finishing the makeup, even though the timing got thrown off. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/10/2016

Kristen was amazing, I wish I could get my makeup done all the time :) Everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/21/2016
  • Sandy

Sandy · Married on 10/09/2015

I had my make up and hair trial this weekend and they are great! They knew exactly what I wanted and projected it perfectly! The staff is very friendly. I'm so happy that I choose them for my wedding day!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Teage · Married on 10/03/2015

I have never felt more beautiful in my life than on my wedding day, all thanks to Kristen! She is AMAZING! She is so easy to work with and her work is flawless. She truly made me feel like a million bucks. I wish I could have her do my makeup every morning! She also did my Mom's and 2 bridesmaids makeup and everyone looked natural and so beautiful!

I knew I made the right decision at my trial. She was very thorough and asked me a ton of questions about what I like and don't like and made me feel comfortable enough to tell her if I didn't like something or wanted more eye shadow/liner/less lips etc. After the trial I was so excited for my wedding day because I left feeling so confident!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Kristen and Montage Salon are absolutely top notch. They did hair and makeup for the bride (my daughter), 6 bridesmaids and myself and we couldn't have asked for more. They made the whole experience so much fun, and knew exactly what they were doing. Every girl looked stunning, and all said that they'd been in numerous weddings and had never had their hair and makeup look so great. Thanks to their expertise and wonderful attitudes, getting ready for her big day was a highlight for the bride! Thank you Montage and staff!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2015

I read great reviews about Montage Salon and frantically called Kristen about 6 weeks before my wedding. I previously had a makeup trial with another salon and was not happy with the results, but really wanted my makeup to be professional for my wedding day. Kristen was great and she was able to squeeze me in for a trial that weekend! I was very happy with the trial and she gave me exactly the look I was envisioning.

Kristen and Katie came to my house on the morning of my wedding to do my makeup, and also the makeup for my bridesmaids. They all looked great and everyone loved their makeup! I highly recommend both Kristen and Katie; they are very accommodating and will create the look you want!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Laura · Married on 02/28/2015

Kristen is such a sweetheart! Beautiful job on my makeup and all of my bridesmaids! Katie did an awesome job on my hair - everything that I wanted and more! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 03/12/2015
  • Linda

Linda · Married on 07/26/2014

Kristen saved the day!!! My originally contracted Make Up Artist was a disaster and ended up cancelling with only 30 days to go to my wedding. One call to Kristen and she quickly re-arranged her schedule to fit my event in. She is a lifesaver and truly easy to work with. Beyond that, her work is fantastic and she created the softest, most beautiful look for my wedding. Big kudos to her. She is wonderful. I would recommend Montage Salon and Spa to anyone.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2014

If you're looking for a makeup artist I strongly recommend Kristen Kaven at Montage. Kristen was so nice and helpful. When my sister couldn't get the right angles for photos Kristen took some on her phone and sent them to me for my trial. One of my bridesmaids is getting married in December and liked Kristen so much she asked her to do her wedding while getting her makeup done for mine.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Katie · Married on 08/16/2013

Kristin was amazing! I looked perfect all day long and she really knew how to keep me calm when everything started to get crazy. Her associate, Katie, was also great. She did my mom's hair as well as my bridesmaids. They both came to my room at the Herrington which created less stress, less running around and some beautiful pictures. I will continue going to Montage for all their services including microdermabrasion which I started a couple months before my wedding. My breakout prone skin looked flawless. Thanks to Kristin and Katie at Montage Salon for making my day that much more perfect!!

Sent on 09/20/2013

Kristen did makeup for myself, my mom, and my maid of honor and Carrie did hair for all of us. The two of them were FABULOUS!!! They did such an awesome job and all three of us felt and looked beautiful all day long. Literally, ALL. DAY. LONG. None of us had a single piece of hair fall out of place and our make up lasted from super early in the morning until long after the reception was over. These girls are phenomenal. Kristen also helped me with some skin treatments before the wedding and was SUCH a huge help. I would HIGHLY recommend Montage Salon and Spa - super friendly, super professional, super high quality, super awesome :)

Sent on 08/24/2013

Carrie did hair for myself (bride), bridal party, and my mom and Kristen did our makeup .... These ladies are AMAZING!!!!! We looked and felt beautiful the entire day. Seriously, the entire day - hair and makeup looked just as wonderful in the morning as it did at the end of the day, flawless!! These ladies have amazing talent and are super friendly, caring, professional, and just all around amazing to work with. I really felt like they were excited for me and my family on such a special day!!! Getting ready with them was so relaxing and so much fun! You will be so glad you picked them!!!! I was a little nervous to spend money on hair and makeup - it was the BEST wedding investment I made!!!! If I had to do it all over again I would pick them time after time. I highly recommend them to anyone!!! Love Montage ~ Especially Carrie and Kristen, but every time I've been in Montage the entire staff has been wonderful!

Sent on 08/14/2014

Monika · Married on 05/04/2013

I LOVE Montage.

Kristen was so great and gave me exactly the look I wanted for my wedding. I have never felt so beautiful in my life and I was so happy she made me so beautiful and at the same time made me look like myself. My makeup and hair lasted all day and night.

Carrie did my hair and I loved it just as much as my makeup.

The day of, the girls showed up early and were so fun to have at the house. My mom went to a different salon and her hair was a disaster, the girls from Montage fixed it for her and made her look great, even on our tight schedule! I plan on going back to Montage and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/10/2013