Monika Normand Photography Reviews

Monika Normand Photography 7
  • Kait

Kait Hubbard · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Amazing quality work & professionalism

Monika went above and beyond for our engagement shoot. She is organized, creative and captures beautiful photos. Monika took the time to understand what we were looking for style wise and then helped ease our nerves the day of. She shared advice with us on local stylists and was with us the entire way. Once complete, her turnaround time to get us photos was quick and she shared many options with us fully edited. We can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • elizabeth

elizabeth · Married on 07/27/2019

A genuine, kind love cheerleader who takes amazing photos!

We met Monika at a different wedding Photo shoot. Northampton Pride gave away a wedding at the 2019 Pride Festival. Prior to that all of the vendors that were a part of that were involved in a Photo shoot as an advertisement for this event, and so were we. This was where we met Monika. Here, (instantly I knew we wanted her to be our wedding photographer). Monika is amazing. I called her our "love cheerleader!" She isn't one of those in your face photographers, or pushy. She is lovely, and kind, and she makes you laugh. She is a genuine person, and on your big day you are hanging out with whoever you choose to be your photographer for quite some time, so you better like the person doing it! She brought an assistant who was also wonderful! After the wedding, we got our photo's very fast!!! She had an album for us 11 days after our wedding date!!!! It is online, and super easy to access. Then a day later, a beautiful package with the photos on a thumb drive came. The pictures came out awesome! Prior to the wedding, she was easy to communicate with and quick with her responses. I asked her if she did mini photo shoots for our family and son, and she does. We will be using Monika for any future photographer needs!!! If anyone I know gets married, she will be my only recommendation. If you chose Monika, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Monika Normand Photography 10
    Monika Normand Photography 11
    Monika Normand Photography 12
    Monika Normand Photography 13
    Monika Normand Photography 14

Monika Normand Photography's reply:

Liz, reading this made my whole day! I feel so lucky to have been included in your wedding day. I adore you and Erica and am so happy for you both. It means so much to me to be trusted with capturing your wedding day, and I'm so glad you felt loved and comfortable with me around. Thank you again!
  • Emily

Emily Wood · Married on 04/28/2019

Wonderful Experience

Working with Monika surpassed my every expectation. She was incredibly professional, prompt, and meticulous. Her photos speak for themselves, and are worth every penny. Would recommend Monika to anyone.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Monika Normand Photography's reply:

Thank you for the sweet review! I am so glad I got to be a part of your wedding day. You and Nick are such wonderful people, and I loved your wedding so much!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2018

Monika is the BEST!

Monika is not only an amazing, talented photographer but she is also the most pleasant person to work with! She has great ideas, poses and is very patient with all the chaos of weddings. The work she produces is nothing less than outstanding, and it shows that she really cares about her art but also what the client wants.

For our destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico she went above and beyond. I can't say enough great things about Monika, and we will be using her for all our photography needs going forward. We currently live in Houston, TX where photographers are abundant, but would have no hesitation driving to visit Monika in Dallas for the sole purpose of the phenomenal product you are guaranteed to receive!

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Monika Normand Photography 15

Monika Normand Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Rachel! I loved meeting you and Matt and being able to celebrate with you two in Mexico. Your wedding was so beautiful, and it was so clear how much you two are loved. Thanks again for having me!
  • Shienne

Shienne · Married on 09/22/2018

Best photographer ever!!

There’s so much to be said about Monika. She is such an incredible and lively soul. We loved every second of working with her and it always felt like we were her number one priority. She was willing to do anything to get the perfect shot that fit our vision. She also thought of every detail that didn’t come to our mind. It was a long day, but she was there every literal step of the way through the parade and captured every amazing moment. We gained such an amazing friend in her and are forever grateful for her offering her services in the NoHo Pride Wedding Giveaway. Her lovely assistant Kaitlyn that was with her went above and beyond as well. She made sure we were taken care of at every step of the way, as well as hydrated and helped with other little details of the day. She hunted down stray family members for photos so we could get all the shots we wanted. Together they were so much more than photographers. They made the even the trickiest of shots look flawless. Never will we be able to thank Monika enough for her generosity and love.

Sent on 07/04/2019
    Monika Normand Photography 25
    Monika Normand Photography 26
    Monika Normand Photography 27

Monika Normand Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness Shienne! Thank you so much for the incredibly kind words. I loved working with you and Victoria. You are two of the most lovely, fun, genuine, and kind people I've ever met. Thank you for trusting me with your wedding day!

Monika · Married on 08/18/2018

Outstanding photography

Monika is a very talented photographer and a wonderful individual to work with! We had a pleasant stress-free experience as she photographed our wedding. She was very professional and organized. The little details and raw emotions she captured made all the difference. We were also thrilled that she was able to capture a neat image of us using sparklers! We're very happy with her work and highly recommend her.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Monika Normand Photography 28

Monika Normand Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Monika! It was such a pleasure to work with you and share in your special day. So happy the universe brought us "Monikas" together!
  • Heather

Heather Smola · Married on 08/10/2018

Perfect Experience

Monika was recommended to us, and we couldn’t be happier with the outcome. She was willing to travel to us for both our engagement photos and our wedding. She makes the sessions fun and carefree while still striving for the best shot, and it shows in the final product. After the wedding, we received a beautiful package that contained a flash drive with all of the photos from the night. We would recommend her to anyone and look forward to being able to work with her again.

Monika Normand Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Heather! I am so glad to have been a part of your wedding day.

Amanda · Married on 05/15/2018

Amazing Quality! Perfect Choice!

We worked with Monika for our wedding in August, and I could not be happier with our choice. She worked with my throughout the months getting to know what I was looking for and expected and she most definitely delivered on all of it! She was so sweet made everyone feel comfortable, ( even my husband who hates getting his picture taken) and was amazing with all of my kids. She got fantastic photos even though it was raining and not the best weather, you would never know it looking at them! I am so thankful for Monika and the beautiful memories we will have to cherish forever thanks to her!

Sent on 01/22/2019
    Monika Normand Photography 33
    Monika Normand Photography 34
    Monika Normand Photography 35

Monika Normand Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review! You were so wonderful to work with, on the ball with absolutely everything, and I am so grateful you chose me for your wedding day. You made my job easy and fun. You are a beautiful bride, amazing mom, and all-around awesome person. I'm so glad we met!

Deanna Lavalley · Married on 11/04/2017

Absolutely Wonderful!

Monika is so flexible and easy to work with, She asks you what you want. Her talent sure shows through all her pictures. She did my wedding back in November 2017 and I was so happy with everything from start to finish. I would highly recommend her to anyone for weddings, engagement, maturity, school pictures...Etc.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Monika Normand Photography 36
    Monika Normand Photography 37
    Monika Normand Photography 38
    Monika Normand Photography 39
    Monika Normand Photography 40

Monika Normand Photography's reply:

You are the sweetest! Thank you so much for your kind words. I had such a great time at your wedding!

Laura · Married on 08/11/2017

Picture perfect

I hired Monika to be our wedding photographer for my August 2017 wedding. Monika was so flexible and professional. She really listened to what my husband and I wanted in terms of photos and what we wanted from her as a photographer. She was very responsive whenever I had questions. She also took our engagement photos which were wonderful. Her photos captured how much fun the wedding was... so many smiles. I would highly recommend Monika!

Monika Normand Photography 41

Monika Normand Photography's reply:

Aw thank you so so much Laura!! I loved your wedding, and I still can't get over how perfect you and Jeff are for each other. Your wedding was one of my absolute favorites. Thank you for trusting me to capture your love!

Jackie and Paul Dolan · Married on 07/22/2017

Picture Perfect!

Monika perfectly captured the beauty and emotion of our wedding day! She is an exceptional photographer and professional. She was so great to work with. Her calm, organized and focused approach was incredible...and our pictures are GORGEOUS! Choosing her as our wedding photographer was the best choice we made besides marrying each other!!!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Stephanie Golas · Married on 12/30/2016

Simply stunning

Monika takes the time to get to know you and what you are looking for. She wants to make sure EVERY detail is taken care of. She has a very humble personality which makes working with her easy and fun! Monika grows with her work, she pushes herself to be the best she can be. She has frozen such an important time in our life’s with her photos. They are simply stunning.

Monika Normand Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie! I loved being a part of your wedding day, and I'm so excited to watch your family grow! Thank you again for trusting me to capture your big day.

Emily Ijams · Married on 09/11/2016

Exceptional

I was looking for a photographer for my wedding and my mother in law found monika. She was just starting out had a few pictures to show us here and there. But what really won me over besides her pictures was her personality. She immediately made me feel like ever thing was going to be okay. Before the wedding she checked in with me to make sure everything was good as gold. Wedding day came around. She was there early she was like a sneaky fox capturing all the candid moments I was hoping for as an eager bride to be. Very friendly extremely helpful at one point so helped me fix something wither it was my hair or my dress. Monika helped me get all my favorite moments. Professional at its finest. Then the time came around with the photos. My husband and I were blown away with the amazing beautiful pictures she took. Pictures that I will treasure forever. Pictures I look back on and say if I renewed my vows in 5, 10, 15 or 20 years from now I would choose monika normand photography.

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Monika Normand Photography 42
    Monika Normand Photography 43
    Monika Normand Photography 44
    Monika Normand Photography 45

Monika Normand Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! I am so grateful you trusted me with your wedding day. It means a lot to me that you are so happy with your photos. It was such a pleasure to get to know you both! I can't believe it's already been over two years!!