Monica Roberts Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Monica Roberts Photography

• CHRISTINA

CHRISTINA · Married on 09/29/2018

A True Artistic Event Photographer

Where to start when there are so many things to gush about? Monica is simply the best in the business. Our wedding was a bit hectic since it had rained all morning. Monica took control a lot of the time and stepped in organizing vendors (who worked closely with the wedding party) when there was no direction from the wedding coordinators assistant. She in no way should have been put into that situation, however, she took control to give us the wedding images and day we dreamed of. I only highlight this because it's not usual. She stepped up and excelled. Our wedding images look so artistic and portray us calm even if we weren't at the time. Her second photographer was so incredible as well! The booking and payment process was a breeze! This is the team you want when you're trusting vendors to execute your dream wedding. We honestly can't say enough good things about her team.

I will forever treasure these images. Thank you Monica!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Katy · Married on 03/18/2017

Monica Roberts.. is such an amazing photographer but, she is also an amazing person. She makes you feel so comfortable. She knows what she is doing. We used Monica for Engagement, bridals, wedding, and even graduation photos! All of our images are so beautiful. She is so kind and really captures every moment. She is prompt, responsible, and even gave me advice about vendors and day of wedding advice! What more can you ask for from a vendor?!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Monica and her assistant Laura were fantastic! Monica was great about contacting us for what we were looking for, communicating with us prior to the wedding and checking in a day or two before. Our pictures turned out beautifully and I couldn't thank her enough for being available on a weekday. My only regrets were, that we missed some of the family shots that I wanted, there was some miscommunication about time alotted and venues (between my mom, Monica, and myself) and I really, really, really wish we had booked the extra time at the chapel and for the reception!!! If you think you need more time - GET IT!!

Sent on 08/05/2016

To say that Monica Roberts was a lifesaver is an understatement!! Due to a medical emergency, I was forced to find another wedding photographer 3 weeks before my wedding. Needless to say, I was freaking out, and am very thankful that Monica was still available for my date. Realizing the time crunch that we were in, she was very responsive in getting contract and pricing information to me as well as answering all of my questions and working with my budget. Her questionnaire is very thorough and you can tell that she really wants to get a feel for the couple and your expectations for your wedding photos.
    The day of my wedding, Monica and her assistant showed up in a timely manner and began shooting right away. They helped us get through the group photos as quickly and stress-free as possible so that we could get on to the party! I received my gallery today and it exceeded all of my hopes and expectations. The photos are beautiful and each moment is captured by different angles; the quality is great and the website she uses is very user friendly. I cannot wait to share Monica's work with my friends and family and am so grateful that she captured the best day of my life! :) Everything happens for a reason.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Molly · Married on 10/11/2014

Monica Roberts is absolutely amazing! Not only is she an amazing, creative photographer, she is one of the sweetest, most flexible people you'll ever meet. She captured our engagements, my bridals and our day so perfectly. Looking through the photos brings back all of the love and happiness we felt on that day and we can't thank her enough for that. She is an all around amazing person!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Tiffiney · Married on 06/07/2014

She captured our wedding in every aspect possible! Her picture quality is amazing! As a person she is very kind and in-tune with what I wanted as I bride.

Sent on 07/03/2014

Monica provided my family with the best photography I could have dreamed of for my wedding day. The photo angles and use of black/white images really helped to accentuate special moments. I truly appreciate the gentle manner in which Monica guided our wedding day photography. The Monica Roberts Photography Team perfectly captured the essence of our marital sentiment. My highest recommendation goes to Monica Roberts Photography. Wishing many blessings to you, always.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Diana · Married on 05/02/2014

Monica also did our Engagement photos. Which we loved. Monica was a wonderful person to work with. She takes time to get to know you, which honestly makes it so much easier to work with and adds a little personal touch on her work. I will definitely be using her again.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Sylvia · Married on 04/10/2014

Wow Monica captured the most beautiful effects on these wedding pictures. Your professionalism and passion for your work is seen in the finished job! Your responses at the last minute is very appreciated.

Sent on 05/12/2014
  • User3970218 · event on: 03/04/2014

Monica Roberts Photography created an experience beyond a photography session. She did not only excel at the categories listed above but she brought the best out of subject so that when looking at the photograph you could actually feel something. They say "a picture is worth a thousand words" and it holds true in Monica Roberts Photography sessions. It is for this reason I give my highest recommendation for her talents. You can't go wrong if you invite her to capture your most important moments and to share your story.

Sent on 03/15/2014

Sofia · Married on 02/15/2014

Her quality of service was impeccable. The pictures came out perfect and I love every single one of them. She captured our happiness and beautiful moments in all the pictures. She was very professional, on time and very approachable. Monica was very flexible on scheduling a date for my bridal portraits, she worked around my schedule. Very good prices and she was able to work around my needs on making a perfect packet that worked for us. I would definitely used her again for futures events and recommended to friends.

Sent on 03/18/2014
  • F

Fred · Married on 08/18/2013

Very professional. This lady is an awesome photographer. If you have the opportunity to use her for an event, don't hesitate -- you will love the results. (5 Stars).

Sent on 05/13/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/15/2013

Monica was completely amazing! She did our engagements, my bridals and our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the service and photographs we received. We wouldn't change a thing. Monica has such a giving heart and was so easy to work with. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/14/2014

I LOVED Monica and her assistant!! I found Monica on a random website upon looking for another photographer for my wedding. Monica was prompt, professional and very hard working!! We didn't actually meet until the "day of" which made me a little nervous, but in the end IT WAS GREAT!! She made a point to understand all of my wedding wishes, all the pictures I wanted and she provided the BEST service. Every time I turned around, there was a photographer capturing the moment, I was VERY pleased. Can't wait to see the final product :) Thanks MONICA!!!!
    --Chelsey Richardson