Monica Linda Photography Reviews

8 | Pasadena, CA

8 Reviews for Monica Linda Photography

8 Monica Linda Photography Reviews

Christine · Married on 05/25/2018

We loved working with Monica Linda Photography! We could not be happier with our beautiful photos and the wonderful video she did for us. So professional and flexible. She understood exactly what we wanted and did a beautiful job at capturing it all! They did such an AMAZING job. We can not wait to refer them and use them again!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Monica Linda Photography's reply:

Ahhhh thanks Chuck & Christine! This means so much to us. We know how much your wedding day meant to you both! Stay in your love bubble as long as possible!

Kara · Married on 10/14/2017

Monica is a true professional and actually made this such a fun experience. Our pictures are so beautiful and really capture who we are as a couple! She knows the best locations to shoot makes sure she understands your goal.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Monica Linda Photography's reply:

Kara! I am still swooning over your engagement session! So much love for you and Virgil!

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

Monica Linda Photography photographed our wedding, and my partner and I could not be happier. This team is so lovely to work with: they are professional, genuinely caring people, and really put their all into capturing your special moments. They are artistic, select poses that they think will suit the setting well, and will also work off of a shot list that you send to make sure they get all of the pictures you want. From the moment we first spoke to Monica over the phone before booking, we knew her team would be perfect for us. She gets to know you/the couple, asks what YOU want/expect, and works with you to ensure that everything is sorted out before wedding day so that it goes smoothly day of. They arrived to our home about 15 minutes before their "start time" to set up; they took pictures of us getting ready, photographed accessories, and got some great pictures of our first look. From there, they headed to our venue to photograph all of the decorations/venue before we arrived. They photographed our wedding ceremony, couple/family pictures, friends, first dance, cake cutting, dancing, toasts, etc. They didn't miss a thing. They even captured our whole group of wedding guests on the beach, which was my must-have picture! We got our pictures back in about 5 weeks (contract said 3 months), this means they're diligently working to get you your pictures as soon as they can. They have a lot of events, but they still want you to get your pictures quickly - this shows their work ethic and sincere care for their customers! The pics are amazing! She also sent a sneak peak a few days after the wedding with 5 pictures for us to enjoy - that was a great surprise while on our honeymoon! Honestly, the best decision we made for our wedding was booking with Monica Linda Photography, and I cannot thank them enough for being such incredible people to work with. Thank you Monica and Shell! You guys are the best!
    P.s. They have an awesome photo booth too now, check that out!!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Monica Linda Photography's reply:

OMG!!! You two are the best ever! We loved your wedding day, and will always feel so honored to have been part of your wedding. Much love!

Kate · Married on 05/28/2017

We LOVED working with Monica Linda Photography- we were a big fan of her style and knew she wanted to do more East Coast weddings. Before our wedding day, Monica helped walk us through all the little details & we were able to develop a plan and timeline that made the day of less stressful. On our actual wedding day Monica and Shell were so flexible & helpful as an unexpected rainshower started in the middle of our outdoor ceremony. Not only were they professional & delightful to work with, the quality of the photos is AMAZING. I can't stop looking at them!! Can't say enough good things about Monica Linda Photography!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Monica Linda Photography's reply:

Kate! You were the perfect bride! We absolutely loved working with you and Doug! and yes, we want more East Coast weddings!!
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 02/11/2017

We loved our engagement and wedding parkage with Monica Linda Photography! We were gifted with their services through a family member. And honestly, it was the best gift to have received for our Wedding. Monica met up with us before each session and talked about what exactly we as a couple wanted in our pictures and that is EXACTLY what we got. Personally after looking back in our photos what I love the most above the poses we had planned is the beautiful candid moments that Monica captured when we did not know we were being photographed.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Monica Linda Photography's reply:

Ahhhh you all were so in your love bubble you forgot I was there! I love when that happens!

Carol · Married on 11/20/2016

Thank you, Monica, so much for the wonderful job you did.  You made everyone so comfortable and feel at ease the entire time. You truly capture the most amazing shots of the day of the event. The pictures you took are just perfect.  You are so talented & is truly passionate about what you do best. My sister and I couldn’t stop talking about how much we love the pictures. The photos are truly incredible – it was so much fun sitting down and going through them! Thank you again!!!!
    - Carol

Sent on 01/16/2018

Monica Linda Photography's reply:

Oh Carol! You and Cynthia were the best. I absolutely loved your session. And thank you for the kinds words. It means the world to me. Much love.

Maria · Married on 12/31/2015

I would recommend Monica to everyone! You can tell she absolutely loves what she does because it radiates off her with her postiviety and upbeat personality. She made sure to ask us exactly what we wanted and our vision on how we wanted our special day captured. She definitely achieved all of our expectations and more. If you're looking for a photographer she's your gal!!!!!

Susan · Married on 08/08/2015

We booked Monica Linda Photography because the first time we met her we felt like we had known her for years. We instantly clicked and she made us feel so comfortable. Not only does she take amazing photos but she does it with a smile and with kindness. She truly cares about her clients, is very professional and friendly. What I loved most about her is how genuine she is. Without knowing us at all you could tell how happy she was to shoot us. Her passion for photography and love radiates through her and you can’t help to smile let go and have fun white she shoots away. She captured our love, joy and excitement of our wedding day. I couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. If you are looking for a talented beautiful soul to capture your most precious moments Monica Linda is your girl.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Monica Linda Photography's reply:

Omg! That is the sweetest review ever! We love you two! Thank you for your kind words! It meant my day!!!