Monica Gallardo Photography Reviews

27 | Belize District, BZ

27 Reviews for Monica Gallardo Photography

• Brittnee

Brittnee Blair · Getting married on 03/02/2022

Captured Our Wedding Day Beautifully!

It was an absolute pleasure to have our day captured by Monica and Astrid. They are a dynamic duo and do a great job of making sure they capture the intimate moments of your day! They’re both professional and kind and made us feel special on our wedding day. We are very happy with the images we received and will cherish them for a lifetime!

Sent on 04/28/2020
  • Anthony

Anthony Morrone · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Excellent Overall

I want to start off by saying that both Monica and Astrid were amazing. Astrid was my photographer, while Monica did the editing. Astrid was punctual, which is a good start, though my wife was not lol. That didn't matter, Astrid was super patient and by the time we got down to meet her in the lobby of the hotel she was ready to go. We hung out for a bit and explained our vision, which was basically "just take some bad ass photos and don't force us to get into any cheesy ass poses, because we won't". She was not only ok with that, but she loved the freedom and it shows. The way she is able to capture the natural light of the sun, hit some amazing angles and give us multiple versions of different scenarios was on point. She was super friendly and as awkward as it must have been for her to be the 5th wheel in a wedding party of 2 (plus me and the wife), she did great at joining in conversations on the way to location without feeling like she was forcing herself in. After all is said and done, she was professional, personable, accommodating and overall bad ass!

Monica was the master editor of the album. She was able to pump out 100+ pics in just under a week. We loved the edits, thought we wanted a bit more color and minor changes. Once we voiced that to Monica, with no hesitation she went back to work and again in under a week, pumped out some fantastic work. The color schemes, the brightness and the clarity all exceeded expectations and the "Monica touch" was evident. She did a fantastic job, I would recommend both of these artist without a second thought.

Sent on 03/20/2020
  • Tracie

Tracie Morrone · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Stress free and professional

We were and are over the moon with the services provided. Astrid arrived early, discussed our preferences, and what we would be comfortable doing for our shoot. She proposed some very creative ideas and captured every moment beautifully. Monica did an excellent job at editing the photos to our liking, bringing out the beautiful and vibrant colors of our backdrop as we remembered it. Thank you for helping us create the perfect wedding memory that we can now keep forever and share with our loved ones. You guys are awesome!

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Wendi

Wendi Mckeithen · Getting married on 02/03/2021

Professional and friendly!

Astrid did an amazing job photographing and capturing our wedding day at Butterfly Falls . She was very personable and fun! Monica did an outstanding job editing our photos. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/09/2020
  • Dylan

Dylan Maes · Married on 02/05/2020

Amazing Pictures!!!

We absolutely LOVED the pictures! We couldn’t have imagined a a better way to capture our special moment. Our photographer made us feel comfortable and we had a blast shooting with her. We laughed the whole time!

Highly recommend using them!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Stephan

Stephan Precourt · Married on 02/02/2020

Professional, Flexible, Wonderful

Okay, so I haven't seen the pictures yet, BUT we liked her so much we wanted to review her before we even see them. She was SO easy to work with on the front end. She gave us her package info, we worked out a custom package, made it easy to pay, she was very accessible and responsive via email and Whatsapp leading up to, the day of, and even after the wedding. My wife was sending her pictures of her dress in the days before the wedding, it was pretty cute.

The day of, she and her assistant were punctual, incredibly professional, clear in what they were after, and just fantastic to work with. They incorporated some ideas we'd sent them in inspiration photos (so you know they actually looked at them!). Our ceremony was at a waterfall that NO ONE had been to before, and we had a Mayan Shaman running the show. So, the whole set up, lighting, etc. was pretty unpredictable, but they took it head on and jumped right in to get the angles and the shots they wanted. They were super flexible and rolled with the punches. I highly recommend them. I'll add to this review once we see the pics :)

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Robinson · Married on 01/18/2020

Monica is so talented!!

My now husband and I planned our wedding with Signature Belize Wedding and Monica Gallardo was highly recommended!! We are so happy we chose her as our wedding photographer! She's professional, easygoing, patient and gave us direction here and there for some beautiful photos. Monica is amazingly talented and the finished product turned out gorgeous. I would definitely book her again!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Brook Statham · Married on 12/06/2019

Wonderful!

We didn’t know what to expect as we would not meet Monica until the day of the wedding. Monica arrived when she said she would - ready to go. A wedding day can be a little nerve wracking and she helped ease our anxiety while she photographed. Monica was both professional and kind. Earlier than we expected, we received our photos. Our pictures are lovely and we are thrilled. If you want beautiful pictures, done professionally, by a lovely photographer- Hire Monica!

Sent on 02/08/2020
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Brown · Married on 11/23/2019

Fun & sweet

We loved having Monica taking our pictures! She is really fun, you don't feel like you're doing a photoshoot. Photos are way better than what I was expecting! She was on time even though I live far away.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Rebecca Stirm · Married on 11/09/2019

Best day ever. Best photographer ever.

Monica is honestly the best wedding photographer that we could have EVER worked with. Monica not only drove two hours with us to the top of baldy beacon, but hiked to the top of the hill with us, and braved through a HUGE swarm of bees passing through where we were, even though she had not been feeling well that day. She creates and captures moments so beautifully. She took care of everything, guiding us through posing, etc. To get the absolute best images that day! When we got our pictures, we couldn't believe how she had transformed them so beautifully in-post, from bright hot sunny look that we had shot in that day, to the more shadowy /moody / cozy look we had wanted for our images. The quality of the images is fantastic -- I'm so happy with our photos, and can't wait to print & frame them in our home!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Ravi

Ravi Nandwani · Married on 09/19/2019

Very Talented Pro!

Monica was really professional and awesome! She made us feel relaxed and comfortable. And her photos came out amazing! Highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Sabina Nandwani · Married on 09/19/2019

She is awesome!

Monica is a very nice and friendly person, but more over she is a great professional in photography. Our wedding was on the beach in the water, it took a long time to reach there, and she stayed professional in all weather conditions. The whole photoshoot went in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Usually me and my husband feel stressed in front of camera but Monica made us relaxed, and posing for her pictures was surprisingly easy and fun.
    It was such a nice day with a calming atmosphere, but when I saw the result of her work I was surprised honestly, I didn’t expect it to be soooo good. I had many photoshoots in our wedding time, but her work is so far my favorite honestly!!
    Monica is an excellent photographer, you won’t regret choosing her!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Dora

Dora Guerra · Married on 07/28/2019

Stunning photos, sweet photographer

Monica was amazing to work with from the get go. She answered all our questions and was so sweet. We had seen samples of her work and knew that she would be the best option for our small intimate beach wedding in Belize. She did not disappoint. Her photos captured the day so perfectly and we barely even noticed she was there working her magic. She has an eye for little details and her candids are just gorgeous. Our pictures looked natural, airy and bright. Just what we wanted. We got our photos when she said we would and loved every one of them. Thank you, Monica, for being part of our day and for capturing our beautiful memories!

Sent on 01/31/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy Cozart · Married on 07/26/2019

AMAZING!! The pictures are so beautiful!

Monica was amazing. She was extremely flexible and was able to get awesome pictures before the sun set. I would definetly recommend her to use for your wedding. Very good with e-mail responsiveness as I planned my wedding in Belize as I lived in the US.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Norris · Married on 07/24/2019

So much fun to work with`

Monica made our day that much better! She was a breath of fresh air! Her assistant was also absolutely amazing! I highly recommend Monica for our wedding pictures! We laughed, we talked, we took pictures, it was just great!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Ashley Craig · Married on 07/05/2019

Great experience with Monica!

Monica was so great to work with. She answered all my emails so quickly and even set up a call with us before our wedding to talk about our big day. She even did research before coming to our venue for cute photo locations. On the day of she was on time and so helpful every step of the way! We couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out - even with the wind ruining the hairdo I had (thank goodness she helped pin my hair down when it got out of control!)!! I seriously love them! Highly recommend - you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Wilson · Married on 06/15/2019

What a gift she has!

Monica was such an amazing person to work with. She’s an artist and my husband and I are beyond grateful to have had the opportunity to have her capture our wedding and the love we feel for each other. Her pictures brought tears to our eyes and joy to our hearts! 100 percent the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen! She is a Must to have on any special day!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Colleen · Married on 05/23/2019

Above and Beyond

Monica was fabulous to have as a photographer and she took a lot of extra steps on our special day. She helped with some details of my dress and makeup. She helped to make our memories special. I was very happy with her work.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Leticia Leslie · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing!

I don't know how i can express the wonderful job Monica did on our wedding. Her personality helps to bring out the joy in each photo. I received my photos and was speechless. She was able to capture special moments that I missed and now that I saw them i cherish them. Thank You Monica for shooting our wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 04/09/2019

Terri Dorsey · Married on 03/07/2019

David & Terri Dorsey

Our special moment was truly amazing. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Very pleasant and attentive to details. Pictures came out so nice. We are so thankful for all Monica's help in making our memories last for a life time!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • The

The Lee's · Married on 01/04/2019

Monica was our photographer, and she was AMAZING!

We are so happy we booked Monica for our photoshoot. Her pictures are amazing! From the start, she made the effort to get to know us as a couple and advised the best shots to reflect our story. It also felt like we were on a private tour with the added bonus of an expert photographer to document our vacation highlights. I highly recommend booking Monica if you’re looking for an extraordinary photographer to give you photos you’ll cherish a lifetime!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Amy · Married on 08/18/2018

We have only good things to say about Monica!

She took both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Both experiences were great- she always goes above and beyond to look at what style of photos we are looking for (we made a Pinterest board for her to get an idea) and even edits the photos to accommodate our aesthetic needs.

We were really adamant that we didn't want very staged looking photos, and she was able to walk the line between candid shots with beautifully composed images. She directs in a way that doesn't feel intimidating or awkward. My husband doesn't like being photographed or gets camera shy, but he was comfortable the entire time.

Everyone of our friends and family keeps raving about the photos. She really is able to capture the feeling of the moment, and the subtle details that make a moment special.

I HIGHLY recommend working with Monica. She's a sweetheart and very talented!!

Sent on 10/04/2018

Laura Ashley · Married on 03/17/2018

Monica is amazing!

I contacted many photographers. Monica was very professional. She advised me on my two outfits and worked with us, making us comfortable. Me and my fiancé are both a bir camera shy. She did amazing with the photos provided. I couldn’t ask for a better experience.

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Ana

Ana Chadd · Married on 11/09/2017

Perfect fit for us ...

When we booked our destination wedding we had no idea how hard it would be to pick the right vendors ...BUT Monica was the right choice!!! Monica captured some really beautiful moments that were really special to us. Monica even got knee deep into the water to capture those amazing shots. We don’t regret picking Monica we are so appreciative and grateful for her talent. A few perks...we had our wedding photos in few short weeks, she answered all of our questions about the photos, and was so easy to work with!

Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Terran

Terran · Married on 06/29/2013

Incredible photos you will want to look at every day

We absolutely love her photography and her willingness to get in some difficult places to capture amazing photos. We have had so many compliments on our photos from her and she is so personable and creative 😀 highly recommend!

Sent on 12/15/2018