Monica Duldulao Professional Reviews

Monica Duldulao Professional 2
Monica Duldulao Professional 3

Sarah 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Best Day Ever

Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted to have Monica as my stylist for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with the results! I LOVED my hair and makeup on my wedding day and the looks for the other girls in my wedding! When my mom re-married in 2014, Monica single handedly made us all look absolutely stunning! She and her team are great at what they do because not only will you obviosuly look gorgeous, but they take the time to hear what your vision is and offer their insight as well. Monica has such a fun bubbly personality and is truly passionate about what she does, you can't help but feel comfortable around her! I HIGHLY recommend her for any occasion!! My mom is still one of her lash clients 馃槈 Thank you Monica and your team for not only making my moms day special 4 years ago but mine as well! You truly are THE BEST!

Kayla 路 Married on 08/11/2018

I am so glad I went with Monica for my beauty needs. During my trial I showed her pictures I liked and she did exactly like the photos. Came out beautifully. But throughout the day wearing I decided I wanted to make some changes. The day of I told her what I wanted to change and she did it gladly, came out perfect. My hair and make up stayed all day I didn鈥檛 even have to retouch. I have never felt so pretty!

Monica Duldulao Professional 4
    Monica Duldulao Professional 5
    Monica Duldulao Professional 6

Sneha 路 Married on 03/18/2018

As a Indian bride & bridal party I have to say we recieved hundreds of comments on our look! I was bummed I had to book aother artist for myself on the wedding day due to pinning of the outfit but my sisters looked stunning & my pre events for myself absolutely stunning cant stop looking at those pictures!! NOTHING BUT THE BEST when booking Monica & her team!!!

Cathy 路 Married on 08/13/2016

Monica did the makeup and hair for my older sister's wedding on August 13, 2016. As maid of honor, it was my job to find someone to do the hair and makeup, and I was really struggling to find someone with reasonable prices, stellar reviews, and a portfolio of diverse women of all races and ages. Monica was only vendor who fit all those criteria, and getting to know her through my sister's trial and the wedding was an absolute pleasure. She is so kind and made all of us feel at ease and has a wonderful sense of humor. I felt like she genuinely wanted my sister to have the best wedding imaginable, and I would recommend her to anyone. She also is an expert with stunning individual eyelash extensions that we got a few days before the wedding, and we're enamored with the quality. Monica is the best!

Elaine 路 Married on 07/23/2016

Monica is the young, talented, and total sweetheart in charge of making me feel & look beautiful on my wedding day (July 23). Her glam squad team were awesome, fun, and so easy to work with! They were ready to glamify my entourage of 13 (yes, there were a lot of us) in our hotel starting at 4:30am with smiles and great energy!! Weeks before the big day, Monica asked for pictures of how I wanted my hair and makeup and also my desired looks for my bridal entourage. She made sure each and every one of us was happy and totally satisfied with our hair and makeup for a very reasonable price. Her team were considerate and respectful of our feedback. My mother-in-law was a tough cookie when it came to getting her hair done, but Jill (a member of Monica鈥檚 team) kept it together and adjusted to my mom-in-law鈥檚 direct instructions. I could tell they were experts in dealing with all different types of personalities with a professional attitude. I liked the quality of the makeup used but would recommend brides-to-be to request smudge-proof lipstick to be used. It helped that Monica provided me and my entourage with some cute to-go makeup reapplication kits. With the tears I cried sporadically throughout my wedding, I was happy to see that my makeup was still in great shape at the end of the night. I am not surprised as to why Monica has been voted as 鈥淭op Pick鈥 all these years for The Knot and WeddingWire because she does provide top-notch quality service and I highly recommend her for all brides out there. Our beautiful wedding photographers is proof of Monica's beautiful artistry of hair and makeup. Monica really knows her 鈥榗raft鈥 and takes her time to make you feel and look beautifully confident on your special day. Thank you, Monica and team! xoxo

Sabrina 路 Married on 07/16/2016

Monica and her team did a great job!! They made my girls and I look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I would highly recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much!! =}

Marjorie 路 Married on 06/18/2016

Monica did an amazing job with hair and make up on my wedding day!!! I couldn鈥檛 be happier. We had a super long day with two wedding ceremonies on the same day, with hair/make up changes for myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids, and she and her team always remained cool, calm and on time! and i couldn鈥檛 be happier with my hair on wedding day!!! she knew exactly what would complement my style as well as my dresses. she made everything seem so easy. she is fun and at the same time professional. and to make things even better, her prices were reasonable. i highly recommend her to everyone!!

Stephanie 路 Married on 03/04/2016

SHE IS AMAZING!!!
    She is fun & professional. She caters to your desire & provides any suggestion to ensure you look flawless on your special day. BOOK HER NOW!

alicia 路 Married on 12/12/2015

Monica is AMAZING! I was totally indecisive about how I wanted my hair and makeup to look, but she took everything in stride and I ended up with perfection! She has one of the toughest jobs of the day, and she did it like a true professional. I would highly recommend her for any type of event you may have!

Melody 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Today, I celebrate one month since my wedding, and one thing that made my day memorable was having Monica as my hair and makeup stylist! She is SO talented and SO wonderful to work with! Monica definitely listened to all of my concerns and what I wanted for my look and she executed it just beautifully! She also did makeup for some of my bridesmaids and her team did some makeup and all of the bridesmaids' hair. They all had a different hairstyle (I had 8 of them!), and they ALL looked FABULOUS! I was beyond pleased with the work of Monica and her team. Future brides, look no further and go with Monica! Thank you, Monica, for making me look my best for my wedding day! =)

• User5456456 路 2+ years ago

Monica is the best!! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup services!!! She did a phenomenal job I couldn't have been happier!!

Kirsten 路 Married on 08/08/2015

Monica and Jill did me and my three bridesmaids' hair and makeup this last weekend for my wedding. I cannot tell you how many people have complimented me on my hair and makeup-point blank she did a phenomenal job and I couldn't have been happier!! I also was so thrilled that my bridesmaids were sincerely happy with their look and were able to get it just how they wanted it. There is something to be said about the fact that all of us were of different ethnicity and coloring, and Monica knew exactly how to make each of us look stunning!

From the start (to the end) of working with Monica she was a complete professional-i.e. I felt she really listened to my critique from our hair and makeup trial and incorporated our changes on the day of. I also really loved that everything flowed time-wise on the wedding day and we were perfectly on schedule for photos, etc. She even had little touch up kits for all of us which I really appreciated.

Thank you, Monica, for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!!!

Sonia 路 Married on 08/01/2015

Monica was amazing throughout the whole time we worked together. From the very first time I contacted her she was very responsive and provided me with all of the information I asked her for. She was very accommodating to all of my requests, within reason, and was able to work with me to make the wedding day stress free. Not only was Monica's work amazing, my makeup and hair were exactly what I asked for but she was also so easy to work with. She as organized, on-time, and responded very well to feedback.

She is very talented as looks at all the details to make the bride and all of the bridal party feel amazing. My makeup and hair lasted all night and looked perfect in pictures and in person. I received so much great feedback about my makeup and how well it complimented my look. Everyone that received services from Monica and her team were also very satisfied and happy about the final outcome.

Monica is amazing and I would hire again if I ever have the opportunity.

Mando 路 Married on 06/06/2015

I'm usually not one to give reviews but Monica made my bride look amazing and our pictures came out prefect. Not only is she a great artist she is also professional, punctual, and a very humble person. Thanks!
    Ps: If you are not getting your makeup done by her and her team you are missing out. Worth every penny.
    -Mando Islas

Monica 路 Married on 06/06/2015

Monica and her team are AMAZING!!! I could not have asked for a better team to be apart of our big day. Professional, accommodating, organized, and friendly. Definitely, service with a smile. I looked and felt great on our wedding day. Our pictures came out wonderful. Look no further. Use M D Professional Hair and Makeup. I highly recommend them. I look forward to having Monica do my hair and makeup again in the future. Thanks again! -Monica Rodriguez "The Bride" June 6th, 2015

Gloria 路 Married on 05/30/2015

Monica's was amazing very professional on time stress free on the weddings . I give her 5 start for her work. She made me and my bridesmaids very happy wit her work we all look fabulous on my wedding day . I HIGHLY would recommend Monica for any event she is super talented.

Vina 路 Married on 05/02/2015

Very stylish and accomodating. Monica uses products that are top of the line and she make sure that her makeup brushes are clean before and after use.

• User5202489 路 2+ years ago

Monica and her team were AMAZING!! I could not have asked for a better team to be part of my bridal party. She was very professional, flexible, organized, and friendly! Communication was not a problem, she made sure everyone loved the way they looked. I got a lot of compliments on my hair and makeup. Look no further, I highly recommend MD Professional Hair and Makeup on your big day!

Mary 路 Married on 02/21/2015

I absolutely love getting my hair & makeup done by Monica. She goes up & beyond... makes sure that everything is perfect- and exactly what I want. I give her my idea of what I want, whether it be natural or bold... i never walk out unsatisfied. On a scale from 1-10... I would rate her a 15 鈾 She is personable, professional and does all her work with pride/love. A definite plus would be... she leaves me with a touch up kit- before she leaves =) She will be my go-to hair & makeup person for years to come...

Vanessa 路 Married on 12/13/2014

Monica did my hair/ makeup for my wedding this past Saturday and she did an awesome job. She gave me what I had envisioned, and went beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the end results. I couldn't have been happier. I received so many compliments on my makeup, and the best part is that it lasted all day and night. She is the most sweetest person I have ever met, and I feel like I've known her for years. I can truly say I have found a new friend with Monica. I highly recommend her for your wedding, or if you just want to glam yourself for a day. Thank you sooo much again Monica for making me look beautiful on my speacial day :) You're talented at what you do. My bridal party and I thank you!!!

Junior 路 Married on 10/18/2014

Monica serviced my wife, mother and mother in law. My wife looked for a particular hair and makeup artist for our wedding day because she does not wear makeup on a daily basis, but she did want to have "Glam" look as she says. I absolutely am not a fan of makeup, especially on my wife because I think she is beautiful without it- I've seen her past experiences getting makeup done and lets just say it was not flattering at all and possibly my wife does not apply it well, haha. My wife, Jessica found Monica on yelp and was the one in communication, but I had emailed Monica separately reaching out to give her an idea of what I did/didn't want my wife to look like when walking down the aisle. I think everything I requested was reasonable, and she responded very politely, understanding and agreed with me which made me very comfortable. I told Jessica I had emailed Monica which caught her off guard, but that made Jessica feel at ease knowing that Monica responded so professionally and kind. On the day of, Jessica said her experience with Monica was fantastic from customer service, to her attitude and the way she carried herself, how professional and mature she is at such a young age. Jessica looked so beautiful! I don't have an idea of how Monica made my wife look so glamorous and natural all at the same time. She looked like herself done up, the way its supposed to be-it was perfect. My mother LOVED her hair and makeup-which she gets done for every possible event she goes to, and she stated that no one had ever enhanced her beauty like Monica did, they would just change her features or tell her what she can't do with her hair, but Monica made my mother happy! My mother-in-law is also a natural beauty and Monica made her cry because of how overwhelmed, excited and happy the turn out was. She said "In the last 67 years, I've never felt this beautiful in my life." I am fortunate to say Monica made all 3 important women in my life very happy and beautiful....

Susann 路 Married on 10/11/2014

After having less than desirable trials with other hair and makeup professionals, I was so happy to have found Monica on wedding wire. Her before and after shots really impressed me. She is very professional, down to earth and spot on with understanding and capturing your ideal wedding day look. I especially appreciated her flexibility as she managed to squeeze me into her schedule with a very short notice. I received so many compliments the day of. If you are looking for flawless, "wow" makeup and hair for your special day, then look no further. I will definitely use her services again!

Elda 路 Married on 10/04/2014

was married on 10/4/14 and it was the best day ever!! Everything was elegant / romantic from the flowers, dresses, hair and makeup. A day my husband, myself&our family will never forget. People are still talking about what a great time they had. I am so happy everything turned out the way it did. There is so much stress going into planning a wedding. One of the areas I didn't stress was my Hair&Makeup because I had Monica Duldulao. She is such a sweet and telented person. Monica is also a Professional. Believe me before I chose her I had tried some other so called Professionals and they flaked. Either they never showed for appointments or kept rescheduling. I mean HELLO I'm willing to pay good Money! I need someone dependable with talent! During my makeup trail with Monica she made me comfortable&wanted to know what I wanted & also suggested ideas. But she was never pushy, just so helpful and willing to change my makeup colors or hair style so we could get a feel for what I was looking for. Of course the day of my wedding was stressful. There was an accident on the fwy which caused some bridesmaids to be late. With time ticking away&knowing I would be at least an hour late to my own wedding I had to zone out. So I put my ear plugs in&listened to music. Then let Monica work on my hair&makeup. She kept me clam&did not let anyone bother me. If they needed to talk to me they went through her 1st. She even had a little trick to keep my makeup on even when I got hot from the sun or sweaty from dancing. That trick worked so good too! Everyone kept complementing my makeup&how flawless it was. They also loved my hair! Of course my bridesmaids looked beautiful with their hair & makeup as well! Each bridesmaid that walked into my room once they were done was beautiful. We all danced the night away & our makeup was just still so pretty! She did an awesome job! Any bride would be blessed to have Monica Duldulao make them feel &look beautiful on their special day. Thanks Monica!

Melissa 路 Married on 09/20/2014

I really suck at giving reviews, but after hiring Monica, I had to do!

I got married on September 20th and made the best decision with hiring Monica and her team! It felt like I was looking forever for someone who's work I loved and fit my budget (I'm sort of picky) lol ... After seeing her work thru pics I sent her a text and right away I knew she was the one! She is very professional and quick to respond to your messages. And to top it off, she's a sweetheart!! We set up a trial and I instantly fell in love with her work! She did such an amazing job with every style that I just couldn't decide what I wanted for my wedding!! She's THAT good! My wedding day finally arrived and I can honestly say I've never felt so beautiful in my life! I received nothing but compliments all night! Her team of girls are so professional and so much fun to be around! I loved every bit of my experience! I even re hired her for a wedding I was in the following weekend! I will recommend her for years to come! If you're looking for amazing hair and makeup for your wedding day, at a great price... Monica and her team are the perfect pick! She's worth every penny! She will forever be my "go to" girl for any future events!