Monica Duldulao Professional Reviews

Monica Duldulao Professional 3
Monica Duldulao Professional 4
Monica Duldulao Professional 5

Evelyn Mercado 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Hair and make up for my wedding

So happy with how my hair and make up turn out on my wedding day Monica and her team arrived on time and got me ready to go on time stress free 馃榿

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Monica Duldulao Professional 6
    Monica Duldulao Professional 7

Sarah 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Best Day Ever

Before I even got engaged I knew I wanted to have Monica as my stylist for my wedding and I couldn't be happier with the results! I LOVED my hair and makeup on my wedding day and the looks for the other girls in my wedding! When my mom re-married in 2014, Monica single handedly made us all look absolutely stunning! She and her team are great at what they do because not only will you obviosuly look gorgeous, but they take the time to hear what your vision is and offer their insight as well. Monica has such a fun bubbly personality and is truly passionate about what she does, you can't help but feel comfortable around her! I HIGHLY recommend her for any occasion!! My mom is still one of her lash clients 馃槈 Thank you Monica and your team for not only making my moms day special 4 years ago but mine as well! You truly are THE BEST!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Kayla 路 Married on 08/11/2018

I am so glad I went with Monica for my beauty needs. During my trial I showed her pictures I liked and she did exactly like the photos. Came out beautifully. But throughout the day wearing I decided I wanted to make some changes. The day of I told her what I wanted to change and she did it gladly, came out perfect. My hair and make up stayed all day I didn鈥檛 even have to retouch. I have never felt so pretty!

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Monica Duldulao Professional 8
    Monica Duldulao Professional 9
    Monica Duldulao Professional 10

Sneha 路 Married on 03/18/2018

As a Indian bride & bridal party I have to say we recieved hundreds of comments on our look! I was bummed I had to book aother artist for myself on the wedding day due to pinning of the outfit but my sisters looked stunning & my pre events for myself absolutely stunning cant stop looking at those pictures!! NOTHING BUT THE BEST when booking Monica & her team!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Cathy 路 Married on 08/13/2016

Monica did the makeup and hair for my older sister's wedding on August 13, 2016. As maid of honor, it was my job to find someone to do the hair and makeup, and I was really struggling to find someone with reasonable prices, stellar reviews, and a portfolio of diverse women of all races and ages. Monica was only vendor who fit all those criteria, and getting to know her through my sister's trial and the wedding was an absolute pleasure. She is so kind and made all of us feel at ease and has a wonderful sense of humor. I felt like she genuinely wanted my sister to have the best wedding imaginable, and I would recommend her to anyone. She also is an expert with stunning individual eyelash extensions that we got a few days before the wedding, and we're enamored with the quality. Monica is the best!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Elaine 路 Married on 07/23/2016

Monica is the young, talented, and total sweetheart in charge of making me feel & look beautiful on my wedding day (July 23). Her glam squad team were awesome, fun, and so easy to work with! They were ready to glamify my entourage of 13 (yes, there were a lot of us) in our hotel starting at 4:30am with smiles and great energy!! Weeks before the big day, Monica asked for pictures of how I wanted my hair and makeup and also my desired looks for my bridal entourage. She made sure each and every one of us was happy and totally satisfied with our hair and makeup for a very reasonable price. Her team were considerate and respectful of our feedback. My mother-in-law was a tough cookie when it came to getting her hair done, but Jill (a member of Monica鈥檚 team) kept it together and adjusted to my mom-in-law鈥檚 direct instructions. I could tell they were experts in dealing with all different types of personalities with a professional attitude. I liked the quality of the makeup used but would recommend brides-to-be to request smudge-proof lipstick to be used. It helped that Monica provided me and my entourage with some cute to-go makeup reapplication kits. With the tears I cried sporadically throughout my wedding, I was happy to see that my makeup was still in great shape at the end of the night. I am not surprised as to why Monica has been voted as 鈥淭op Pick鈥 all these years for The Knot and WeddingWire because she does provide top-notch quality service and I highly recommend her for all brides out there. Our beautiful wedding photographers is proof of Monica's beautiful artistry of hair and makeup. Monica really knows her 鈥榗raft鈥 and takes her time to make you feel and look beautifully confident on your special day. Thank you, Monica and team! xoxo

Sent on 08/21/2016

Sabrina 路 Married on 07/16/2016

Monica and her team did a great job!! They made my girls and I look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day and I would highly recommend her to everyone. Thank you so much!! =}

Sent on 08/17/2016

Marjorie 路 Married on 06/18/2016

Monica did an amazing job with hair and make up on my wedding day!!! I couldn鈥檛 be happier. We had a super long day with two wedding ceremonies on the same day, with hair/make up changes for myself (the bride) and my bridesmaids, and she and her team always remained cool, calm and on time! and i couldn鈥檛 be happier with my hair on wedding day!!! she knew exactly what would complement my style as well as my dresses. she made everything seem so easy. she is fun and at the same time professional. and to make things even better, her prices were reasonable. i highly recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Stephanie 路 Married on 03/04/2016

SHE IS AMAZING!!!
    She is fun & professional. She caters to your desire & provides any suggestion to ensure you look flawless on your special day. BOOK HER NOW!

Sent on 06/07/2016

alicia 路 Married on 12/12/2015

Monica is AMAZING! I was totally indecisive about how I wanted my hair and makeup to look, but she took everything in stride and I ended up with perfection! She has one of the toughest jobs of the day, and she did it like a true professional. I would highly recommend her for any type of event you may have!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Melody 路 Married on 10/10/2015

Today, I celebrate one month since my wedding, and one thing that made my day memorable was having Monica as my hair and makeup stylist! She is SO talented and SO wonderful to work with! Monica definitely listened to all of my concerns and what I wanted for my look and she executed it just beautifully! She also did makeup for some of my bridesmaids and her team did some makeup and all of the bridesmaids' hair. They all had a different hairstyle (I had 8 of them!), and they ALL looked FABULOUS! I was beyond pleased with the work of Monica and her team. Future brides, look no further and go with Monica! Thank you, Monica, for making me look my best for my wedding day! =)

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • User5456456 路 2+ years ago

Monica is the best!! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup services!!! She did a phenomenal job I couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Kirsten 路 Married on 08/08/2015

Monica and Jill did me and my three bridesmaids' hair and makeup this last weekend for my wedding. I cannot tell you how many people have complimented me on my hair and makeup-point blank she did a phenomenal job and I couldn't have been happier!! I also was so thrilled that my bridesmaids were sincerely happy with their look and were able to get it just how they wanted it. There is something to be said about the fact that all of us were of different ethnicity and coloring, and Monica knew exactly how to make each of us look stunning!

From the start (to the end) of working with Monica she was a complete professional-i.e. I felt she really listened to my critique from our hair and makeup trial and incorporated our changes on the day of. I also really loved that everything flowed time-wise on the wedding day and we were perfectly on schedule for photos, etc. She even had little touch up kits for all of us which I really appreciated.

Thank you, Monica, for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!!!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Sonia 路 Married on 08/01/2015

Monica was amazing throughout the whole time we worked together. From the very first time I contacted her she was very responsive and provided me with all of the information I asked her for. She was very accommodating to all of my requests, within reason, and was able to work with me to make the wedding day stress free. Not only was Monica's work amazing, my makeup and hair were exactly what I asked for but she was also so easy to work with. She as organized, on-time, and responded very well to feedback.

She is very talented as looks at all the details to make the bride and all of the bridal party feel amazing. My makeup and hair lasted all night and looked perfect in pictures and in person. I received so much great feedback about my makeup and how well it complimented my look. Everyone that received services from Monica and her team were also very satisfied and happy about the final outcome.

Monica is amazing and I would hire again if I ever have the opportunity.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Michelle 路 event on 06/21/2015

She did an excellent job with my hair and make up and I will definitely recommend her to a a friend

Kristine 路 event on 06/20/2015

Monica is an AWESOME hairstylist and make up artist. Very personable, affordable and she will never let you leave disappointed. she works with you to perfect the look you're going for and always make sure you're comfortable with everything. BOOK HER! You will not regret it!!! She does my make up for every event I attend and it's AMAZINGLY every time!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Nenette 路 event on 06/20/2015

She's really good and knows her craft pretty well. Excellent professionalism!

Danielle 路 event on 06/20/2015

Had Monica do my hair and make up once again for a fancy night out :) always a 5-star review for her!

Julie 路 event on 06/20/2015

Monica is awesome! She's fast, friendly, and listens to her clients. Showed her a photo of what I wanted and she nailed it. :)

• User5231378 路 event on 06/20/2015

Excellent technique for both hair and makeup! She has a wide range in hair and makeup styles which could fit anybody's personal taste!

Thanya 路 Married on 06/17/2015

I have no words to express how grateful and happy I am with Monica's work. She and her team did my, my mom's, my mother in law and my bridesmaids make up and hair, and we all looked gorgeous. What I love most about Monica is that she works according your face, your hair and your style. We all had different looks, each helped our best features stand. Besides her talent, what I appreciate the most about her is how patient, kind and amazing person Monica is, she the sweetest person I've ever worked with. I recommend her 100% not only for weddings but for every special occasion, she is THE BEST!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Mando 路 Married on 06/06/2015

I'm usually not one to give reviews but Monica made my bride look amazing and our pictures came out prefect. Not only is she a great artist she is also professional, punctual, and a very humble person. Thanks!
    Ps: If you are not getting your makeup done by her and her team you are missing out. Worth every penny.
    -Mando Islas

Sent on 06/19/2015

Melanie 路 event on 06/06/2015

I love Monica, she is such an amazing artist. I always come to her to get my hairs and makeup done. She is my go to hairs and makeup artist. I'm always happy with her amazing works. Thank you for always make me look pretty .... !!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Monica 路 Married on 06/06/2015

Monica and her team are AMAZING!!! I could not have asked for a better team to be apart of our big day. Professional, accommodating, organized, and friendly. Definitely, service with a smile. I looked and felt great on our wedding day. Our pictures came out wonderful. Look no further. Use M D Professional Hair and Makeup. I highly recommend them. I look forward to having Monica do my hair and makeup again in the future. Thanks again! -Monica Rodriguez "The Bride" June 6th, 2015

Sent on 06/30/2015

Mikaela 路 event on 06/04/2015

This has been the fourth time i have worked with her. She is absolutely amazing and knows exactly how to make you look your best. I always trust that she will make me look good and to perform her magic and she never disappoints me! I recommend her 100%!

Sent on 06/24/2015