Monica Cassell Photography Reviews

28 | Fort Worth, TX

28 Reviews for Monica Cassell Photography

Mykeldine F. · Getting married on 05/05/2022

She was the absolute best!

Monica is AMAZING! She helped us figure out the location for our engagement pictures and she made us feel very comfortable when we were taking the pictures.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Brittanie G. · Getting married on 12/15/2021

She made us feel so confident and I loved all of the pictures!

Monica is the best! I don’t consider myself a photogenic person at all, but I absolutely love all of the pictures that Monica took! She made us feel totally comfortable and confident. We booked her for our wedding and engagement pictures and she exceeded our expectations! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Lauren S. · Married on 03/26/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!

Monica made everything about our wedding planning process absolutely wonderful! Our package included engagement photos, boudoir photos, bridal photos, and our wedding. When we first did our engagement photos we were both pretty camera shy, and Monica definitely helped us break out of our shell! I would definitely recommend her to any couple who may feel a little awkward in front of the camera. For every photo session she made me feel absolutely confident in myself, and I truly had so much fun getting to know her. Not to mention she works super hard to get you a sneak peak of all your photos the day after if not the day of. All of our photos turned out absolutely beautiful, and I can't wait to see the rest of our wedding photos!

Sent on 05/20/2021

Kendal C. · Married on 03/20/2021

Great Experience

Monica was so timely with the delivery of our photos and made us feel so comfortable. & we love how they turned out!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Rylie · Married on 03/03/2021

Engagement pictures

I love how our photos turned out! We were laughing the whole time! There was never once an awkward moment! She has the best ways of bringing out the best smiles!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Rylie · Married on 03/03/2021

Engagement pictures

Sent on 03/30/2021
  • Briana

Briana M. · Married on 02/04/2021

So fun! I wish we could do it all over again!

Our wedding was everything romantic and beautiful! Monica and Kyrsten absolutely killed it! Our wedding photography pick was so important to us and Monica didn’t miss. She was so helpful throughout the process, made it so easy for us as posing just isn’t our thing, and the outcome was just gorgeous! We are so happy with our decision and so excited that we have these amazing photos of our wedding and engagement to keep forever. 💜

Sent on 06/12/2021

Loren W. · Married on 01/23/2021

Amazing wedding photographer

Hire her! She is AMAZING! Every single photo I got back I loved!! We got sneak peeks the night of the wedding. She made everyone in my bridal party comfortable and we all had fun taking photos. She is calm, knows what she’s doing, and will make you feel comfortable to get amazing shots!! Use her you won’t regret it!

Sent on 04/26/2021

Lyannette O. · Married on 11/15/2020

Highly recommend

Due to COVID I was worried that we wouldn't be able to take our engagement pictures but Monica made sure that didn't happen! My Fiance absolutely hates pictures so I was a little nervous we wouldn't get many with him actually smiling. Monica is so amazing, she eliminated my worries during our photoshoot. She was able to crack a smile from him by making the experience so much fun. My Fiance even agreed to take pictures again with me! I would recommend anyone who wants to have a fun and real session to book with her!

Sent on 07/05/2020
  • Lexis

Lexis S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Wonderful person and wonderful photos!

Monica was so wonderful to work with! She made my now husband and I feel comfortable and photographed us for our engagement pictures as well as on our wedding day. The photos she takes are beautiful and she is fun to be around too! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer who cares about the details and is ready to have a good time!

Sent on 11/09/2020
  • Mallori

Mallori H. · Married on 10/24/2020

Best. Engagement. Shots. Ever.

First off WOW, Monica does some amazing work! She got up at the crack of dawn to capture the perfect engagement photos for my fiancé and I! We are so incredibly pleased with the work she did and absolutely cannot wait until our wedding day where we know she will capture all of our best moments! At our engagement shoot, the weather decided to be muddy and humid so of course my hair did its own thing. Monica was able to capture such beautiful shots, that my hair couldn’t even compete for the attention. Monica and I had a coffee date prior to discuss what I envisioned for our engagements and she had many ideas for locations and boy was she right. Tandy Hills park was to die for gorgeous! Mt fiancé and I felt extremely comfortable with Monica and had so much fun during our shoot. Monica was engaged and had activities for us that turned into such pretty pictures!! I 100000% recommend Monica to any beautiful bride that is on the market for a fun, caring photographer!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Savannah

Savannah J. · Married on 09/26/2020

Highly recommend

Monica is not only very friendly but she is flexible, professional and affordable! i highly recommend her!

Ebony B. · Married on 08/07/2020

Best Decision Ever!

Monica took both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures and we could not be any more happy with how they turned out! They are all absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! She knows exactly how to capture such a special moment and she never misses a good shot! She is so easy to work with and definitely knows her way around a camera! I would 110% recommend her to anyone who asks! We are just blown away with all the great photographs we have to look back on now!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Hannah S. · Married on 05/16/2020

Creative and Fun

Monica shot our wedding and our engagement photos. My husband is usually uncomfortable in the spotlight, but we enjoyed being in front of the camera with her, she made it natural and fun which shone through in the pictures. Creative and sweet is what we wanted and she delivered! The editing was gorgeous on all the photos, and she was professional in all aspects!

Sent on 02/24/2021

Dior M. · Married on 03/28/2020

Monica Cassell

We just got our engagement pictures back and we are sooo impressed with Monica‘a quality of work. She’s so responsive in email and text and really works with you on time and day scheduling. Monica makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and you can tell she is very passionate about photography!

Sent on 12/22/2019
  • Sheryl

Sheryl D. · Married on 03/07/2020

Engagement Photos

It was a wonderful experience working with Monica. She made us extremely comfortable and captured some amazing moments.

Sent on 12/01/2019

Jessica F. · Married on 10/19/2019

Can’t speak highly enough about Monica!

Monica shot our engagement and wedding photos! She directed the situation for efficiency, and she made us feel so comfortable for a somewhat unnatural process for most. She was extremely nice and accommodating for busy schedules and last minute requests and details. I would absolutely hire Monica if we ever need a photographer.

Angel C. · Married on 09/27/2019

So glad we found Monica!

Monica has been absolutely wonderful, she did our engagement and wedding pictures and we couldn't be happier. Throughout the whole process she was extremely flexible and helped us find the best options and on our wedding day was a source of calm and direction, couldn't be more thankful!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn D. · Married on 06/04/2019

Engagement Photos

Monica did a truly amazing job on our engagement photos. Not only did she find the perfect location for what we wanted, she also met us crazy early so we could get the best lighting. We were nervous about being awkward in front of the camera, but Monica made everything feel so natural! We got our photos back faster than expected as well. I can’t recommend her enough and we will be using her for all our photography needs in the future!

Delaney F. · Married on 05/30/2019

Best photographer for our wedding!

Monica is extremely talented at what she does. My husband and I are blown away by her photos and the creativity and eye she has for making the best shots. She was flexible, professional and captured exactly what we wanted her to, and more!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Delaney D. · Married on 05/30/2019

The best photographer I could ask for!

This lady has crazy talent, she has a very creative and original way of capturing the special memories we made at our wedding and our couples photo shoot. She works hard, gets the photos to you on time and exceeds hour expectations in every way.

Delaney D. · Married on 05/30/2019

The best photographer I could ask for!

Natalie G. · Married on 05/18/2019

Made our Day!

We absolutely loved working with Monica! Our photos turned out great! They are so good that is it hard to pick out which ones are my favorite. Monica was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional and super fun! I cannot wait to work with her again sometime in the future!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Katelyn M. · Married on 01/13/2019

Just what I needed on my wedding day

Monica and her assistant for the day were exactly what I needed for my wedding day. She has such a peaceful presence and let’s you do what comes naturally which helpful and gracful instruction. I was very overwhelmed that day but Monica knew what to do and when and the photos came out beautifully. I look forward to working again with her in the future.

Sent on 02/20/2019

James K. · Married on 01/11/2019

Memories captured perfectly

Without Monica our wedding wouldn’t have been near as perfect. She captured every moment perfectly and beautifully. Her love and passion for what she does showed through the moments of our wedding to make sure we could never forget such an amazing day. Would definitely recommend her for any venue you may have!

Sent on 02/18/2019