Monica Brown Photography Reviews

17 | Indianapolis, IN

17 Reviews for Monica Brown Photography

17 Monica Brown Photography Reviews

Legend · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Monica got us amazing images and stuck with us through sunset even though the mosquitoes were so bad. The final products are beautiful! She is great to work with and flexible with schedule. So glad we went with her for our engagement photos!

Lindsey Cheraso · Married on 10/13/2018

Don't choose anyone else!!!

We LOVE Monica and Drew. We had so many strange requests that they never batted an eye at. They were completely accommodating for everything we asked for. They have a way of making you feel so comfortable and special. Our wedding was less than a week ago and we have already had SO MANY compliments on our sneak peeks and blog posts. DON'T CHOOSE ANYONE ELSE FOR YOUR WEDDING DAY!!! I can't recommend them enough.

Monica Brown Photography 1
    Monica Brown Photography 6
    Monica Brown Photography 7
    Monica Brown Photography 8

Mark · Married on 08/11/2018

The absolute BEST part about working with Monica is that her exceptionally beautiful photographs are only a small part of what make her a wonderful addition to any wedding day! She is TRULY one of the most kind, altruistic, and cheerful wedding professionals I have ever had the opportunity to work with. Not only does she spend every moment available making the happy couple feel valued, confident, and authentic, but she also elevates the professionals working around her by treating everyone who crosses her path with the utmost respect and extra-mile service.

Speaking as an experienced videographer who had the opportunity to work alongside Monica, I was reminded of the importance of booking vendors who are not only greatly talented (which, she is!), but who are also team players. During the course of a wedding day, many individual parties are tasked to work together in order to provide a memorable day for the bride and groom. Throughout our time working together, Monica would routinely ask how she could contribute toward making my creative efforts the best they could be. She consistently took the attention off of herself, and used her talents to make others feel empowered. At the end of the evening, without my asking, she and her team carried all my heavy video equipment out to my car, and then expressed how much they enjoyed working together. That has NEVER happened to me before. It was a moment of selflessness I won’t soon forget, and I believe it paints a wonderful vignette of who Monica is as a person, and how she has committed to running her business.

If you’re looking for a brilliant photographer who will blow you away with not only her photos, but her kindness and service toward all the special people involved in your wedding day, look no further. Monica is the answer!

Katelyn · Married on 07/28/2018

Working with Monica Brown Photography was the easiest decision during the wedding planning process. We were so fortunate to have her take our wedding pictures. Monica was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. She was always organized and on top of every detail. We were amazed at the quality and amount of photos we received. We definitely would use Monica Brown Photography again in the future for any of our photography needs.

Monica Brown Photography 9
    Monica Brown Photography 10
    Monica Brown Photography 11

Addie · Married on 06/16/2018

Monica and Drew were absolutely amazing every step of the process. Honestly, I can ask any of my guests to do a review on Monica and everyone would be raving about her; because everyone was raving about her to me during and after the wedding. One thing I was nervous about with photos is that my husband and I don't like to be the center of attention. So I was expecting the engagement shoot and wedding portraits to be super awkward. However, Monica is gifted at making you feel relaxed, calm, and excited for the reason you're even having the shoot in the first place. My husband and I look at our photos and cannot believe how good they look.

Monica was super responsive and on top of contacting me when the next steps needed to be made in terms of planning and she was very helpful with sending tips for timeline, what to wear for engagement shoots, and typical types/combos of photos for wedding day. This is incredibly helpful as wedding planning is already so many details to keep track of, it's nice to have someone keeping track of some of it with you.

Monica and Drew were so great on wedding day. They showed up even earlier than they said they would, managed the timeline before the ceremony for me, helped to keep me calm (and hydrated! It was such a warm day...), managed my guests well, and got all of our (very complicated) family portraits done in 20 minutes! They worked very efficiently and are just lovely people.

Honestly, go with Monica for any type of photos you need. She is worth every single penny!

• W

Wanda · Married on 06/16/2018

Monica is such a gifted photographer! Her ability to capture genuine moments and personal details of the day, with honesty, is uncanny. She focuses on the couple, their day, and the special memories rather than using the event to express her personal creativity. Monica pays attention to the details, while making everyone comfortable while being photograph. So many guests commented on how much they appreciated her as a photographer. Thank you, Monica, for capturing the essence of this special day.

Kara · Married on 09/29/2017

Monica and Drew were so wonderful. I wouldn’t of wanted anyone else to capture our special day! I love all of our photos!

Caroline · Married on 09/22/2017

Monica and her husband Drew were the absolute DREAM photographers. They genuinely cared so much about our vision and took time to get to know us. They were so flexible and worked with us to ensure we got all of the shots that were uniquely important to us. They are so kind and approachable and they were a joy to be around on our wedding day. They made the stress of wedding pictures so much FUN! We immediately received a few shots to drool over and then received our full gallery so much more quickly than we expected. Truly my husband and I recommend them to everyone!!!

Krista · Married on 09/09/2017

Monica and Drew were absolutely amazing! They were so sweet and fun to work with. They were so patient with our wedding party of 22 ( yes you read that right!) we can't thank them enough for capturing our special day! We are so in love with our photos!

Kelly · Married on 08/19/2017

Hands down the best money spent on my wedding. Monica and her amazing husband are the icing to any special day. They come with listening ears, open eyes, and a goal to please so they never miss a thing. Not only are they an amazing team but they are such a joy to be around. If you are looking for a photographer who gives you photos that will make you smile and cry at the same time for years to come... BOOK WITH THEM. Some of my favorite people in the world just doing what they do best. I feel like I have known them forever because they are just so genuine. Professional in every way topped with the most amazing organizational skills from the first day you meet with them to the morning of your day, undoubtedly you NEED them for your wedding. You won't regret it!

Caitlin · Married on 08/05/2017

If you're considering booking Monica for your photos, DO IT! She is honestly the best! We have used her for several different types of photo events and all have been amazing! She's incredibly professional and rolls with anything you need. The pictures come out perfect every time and she always seems to capture the best moments. You seriously can't go wrong!

Christy · Married on 06/30/2017

Monica was so accommodating to our budget and to the vision of our wedding.
    Seeing her work is great and from talking to her she is seeking out ways to improve still!
    Our wedding is in June and she has already gotten most of the details laid out and has opened her home to make the whole experience even more personable!
    Highly recommend!

Carrie · Married on 06/24/2017

Monica and Drew captured the essence of our big day absolutely perfectly. They were detail oriented, made sure that we got each shot we asked for, and even creatively asked us to go to the woods and out in a field (which ended up being our FAVORITE shots!). The most special moment was at the end of the evening where Monica and Drew even showed our guests some of the photos of the day. They captured everything perfectly and I cannot say enough about how pleased we are. We will forever have those perfect memories because of them, and I couldn't write a higher recommendation!

Monica Brown Photography 12
    Monica Brown Photography 13

Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2016

Monica was such a joy to work with and was willing to do anything for us to get the exact pictures that we wanted! It was so exciting to see the finished pictures which were beautiful and there was an abundance of them! Thank you Monica Brown Photography

Phil · Married on 08/06/2016

Monica is one of the most professional, talented, and fun photographers around. You will have trouble finding someone better than her. We hired her for our wedding and couldn't have been happier. We would recommend her to anyone. She demonstrated plenty of patience dealing with our big families and made the process pain-free. A lot of times wedding photography can be awkward because of the photographer and that shows in the photos. Not the case with Monica. She is a natural and the entire wedding party mentioned to us how enjoyable she made the process. And perhaps most importantly, the photos turned out incredible. We knew friends/family that had much worse photos for their weddings for much more money. Give Monica a call - you won't be disappointed!

Kelly · Married on 09/30/2017

An amazing and passionate couple of photographers, Monica and Drew were amazing for our big day and we couldn't be any happier with the quality of photographs and level of service! Well done!

Gail · Married on 05/12/2018

Monica and her team we're very professional and a pleasure to work with. They captured all of our special moments. Very pleased we chose Monica Brown Photography!