Mondo Entertainment Reviews

52 Reviews for Mondo Entertainment

1 User photo

Mondo Entertainment 1

Beth Gentle · Married on 06/09/2019

He came and delivered exactly what we wanted

We had a unique event and came to him with our ideas. Dave handled our celebration as if it was his own and we had a blast. Vinnie did an awesome job and really made it most memorable.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Bill · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing!

Dave and Vinnie were awesome. Always accommodated our schedules. Easy to get along with. Rocked the party and always had the dance floor packed!!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2018

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!!! Booking Mondo Entertainment was hands down the best decision my Husband and I made for our wedding day!!! Dave Mondo and MC Vinnie Tunnero are simply THE BEST! In my opinion, you can have the most beautiful décor, floral arrangements, wedding dress, etc. BUT the entertainment you provide at your wedding is the MOST IMPORTANT component of your wedding day and where all of your memories are made with your closest family and friends. Mondo Entertainment truly made our wedding day dreams come true! From the very beginning to the very end, Dave Mondo was extremely professional and accommodating in the entire process. He knew exactly what my husband and I wanted and truly exceeded our expectations. The entire day was very organized, his team was on point, and there was not a moment the entire night where I didn’t feel like our guests were enjoying themselves on the dance floor. I highly recommend booking Mondo Entertainment for your special day. You most definitely will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Tom · Married on 05/05/2018

Dave was incredible! He was very responsive during the planning stage and we threw a bunch of curves at him during the function and he rolled right with it and didn’t miss a beat. Our guests were raving about him!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Denise · Married on 04/27/2018

The music was great and the everyone enjoyed a night of danceing. Music for everyone to enjoy. They have done multiple finicky and friends weddings and I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Mary Beth · Married on 04/06/2018

Mondo Entertainment could not have provided our wedding with anything better. Ceremony to reception, they were perfect! Dave is an amazing person both personally and professionally! He listened to all of our requests, worked with us on every detail of the night and KILLED it! He made all of our 90’s dreams come true!! The playlist was PHENOMENAL and We danced all night. Even our friend who don’t usually dance were out there!! Vinnie was an AMAZING MC. He brought so much charisma and laughter to our night, it was incredible. Mondo Entertainment is the best DJ you can book, hands down. We love them and we’re so thankful for the atmosphere they created!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Chris · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely amazing. When we first met Dave we knew he was the guy for our wedding. He listened to everything we had visioned for our day and absolutely delivered beyond our expectations. Our reception was at a winery and wasn’t a typical venue for a wedding and we were concerned with how he would set up the dance floor. Dave and I met there and within minutes he was able to come up with an execellent set up. Our dance floor was packed all night and we were able to make memories with all of our family. I couldn’t urge you more to contact Dave because I can guarantee you will have the best night of your life. We did!

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Mondo Entertainment 2

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2017

Best DJ ever!

Dave is great! He is very professional and personable! He helped us so much in preparing for our day! He is very knowledgeable and definitely knows how to get the crowd moving! He was there for us when we were nervous about how things would work out and reassured us that everything was going to be fine! He coordinated everything perfectly! We highly recommend Dave for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Ericka · Married on 07/01/2017

DJ Dave Mondo was highly recommended to us by two close friends. Right from the beginning at our first appointment he got us excited for our big day. I loved everything he was saying; he was extremely knowledgeable, and visibly excited to work with us. He was very professional and easy to work with. He took the time to meet with us and get to know us. He's such a friendly guy! It was clear from our interactions with Dave that he has a lot of experience with weddings, and so we felt confident going into our wedding knowing that he was working with us.
    Closer to our date, he took time along with his MC, (who was also great!) to carefully learn the names of everyone in our wedding party and worked with us to build a playlist for our wedding. He gave us great advice especially in creating a timeline for our wedding reception and executed it seamlessly on our wedding day.
    Dave arrived well ahead of time to make sure everything was in place for the wedding, and kept our guests entertained throughout the evening. He really put all our different ideas and our vision with his vision to make the best night ever. Our wedding was July 1 of this year and we still have people talking about how it was the best wedding they've ever been to and that they never danced so much at any other wedding before. This guy really knows what he's doing. I'm telling you, EVERYONE was dancing all night long. And most importantly my husband and I had the time of our life! I highly recommend working with DJ Dave at Mondo Entertainment for your wedding!!!

• F

Fernando · Married on 07/01/2017

Dave was recommended to me by my cousin and I'm glad I took his advice. Dave was there for us every step of the way with advice, and to answer any questions or concerns we had. He is always professional and great to work with. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without him. He turned the party out. It was an amazing night for my wife and I. My friends and family are still talking about it! I wouldn't recommend anyone else but Dave Mondo.

Ryan · Married on 06/16/2017

Throughout the entire process, Dave was great. A DJ is a huge part of the wedding and normally big things like that come with stress but NOT with Dave. Dave was attentive to us from the beginning and tailored his set list to our expectations while also keeping the very mixed group of people who attended in mind as well. We had a good mix of young and older folks and my wife is Peruvian so there was that demographic as well. Dave knocked it out of the ball park. I never have went to a wedding where there was more dancing and energy than my own and Dave is to thank for that. He kept our considerations in mind and made the process very seamless from booking to reviewing the final game plan and executing come wedding day. All of our guests were thrilled with the entertainment, and even were chanting ONE MORE SONG at the end of the night. That's how good Dave was. If you are looking for a night filled with non stop dancing and energy, Dave Mondo is the right fit. Thanks for everything Dave! You'll forever be a huge piece of making our wedding day unforgettable!!!

Michael · Married on 05/28/2017

Mondo Entertainment provided premium experience and hands on service to make our night unforgettable. The music was amazing, the lights were spectacular, and everyone loved the photo booth. I would recommend Mondo Entertainment to anyone who wants music done right.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Katherine · Married on 01/22/2017

If you are looking to book a DJ look no further than Mondo Entertainment! Throughout our whole process in planning our wedding Dave was there if we needed anything!!! He helped make our day so special and magical between the music, lighting, our mirror photo-booth, our spotlight dances, everything ran so smooth and we never had to worry about anything.
    They answered any questions or concerns we had right away. Our guests absolutely loved the mirror photo booth, the music was great! We highly recommended Dave and Giuseppe, 5 stars is not enough!
    If you want to have a fantastic wedding make sure you book Mondo Entertainment!!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 01/06/2017

The music, lighting, and photobooth at our wedding were done through a collaboration between Fantasy Sounds and Mondo Entertainment. Truthfully, my day was more amazing than I ever could have imagined and I owe it almost entirely to to this great collaboration. My guests danced the whole night, LOVED the mirror photobooth and props, and have continued to talk about the professionalism and service that was provided to them at the event. Vito and Guiseppe truly deserve 100 stars!

After my wedding, Guiseppe even reached out to provide me with a flashdrive of ALL the photobooth pictures that were taken that night. It was so much fun to go through with my husband and laugh at our family members -- we even found some shots of the waiters and staff at Florentine Gardens!

Overall, if you want to have a beautifully lit and fun wedding filled with dancing and photobooth opportunities, you have to go with Fantasy Sounds and Mondo Entertainment. Your guests will thank you and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/14/2017

Maria · Married on 12/03/2016

AMAZING!! You wanna have an incredible wedding look no further. Dj Giuseppe and the Mondo Entertainment team are absolutely the best. From the first time we meet with Giuseppe we know this was our dj. Made us feel like family. He helped us from beginning to end. Full of knowledge and experience he knew what we wanted and delivered exactly that. Beautiful setup to the awesome PhotoBooth. People are still talking to this day about what a great time our wedding was and wish they can do it again. 5 stars are not enough!! We highly highly recommend Giuseppe and Mondo Entertainment. You wont be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Daniel · Married on 11/12/2016

Outstanding Service! From planning to the day of our wedding Dave and Giuseppe went above and beyond for us. From the beginning no pressure intro of their services, to the final meeting before the wedding, excellent guys. They treat you like you are best friends. We were not 100% sure on some music for some of the formalities and they were able to guide us no problem. The day/night of the wedding, they were at the venue early, set up and ready to go. A little about me, I am not much of a dancer. I was dancing ALL night. The entire dance floor was packed. Nothing but compliments about the music. The music entertainment is what makes the reception memorable. The music selection was perfect, we gave ideas and thoughts of what we liked and left the rest to them, with no worry.
    There is nothing I can say bad about them.. They deserve more than 5 stars. Overall outstanding. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Dan · Married on 10/28/2016

We used Mondo Entertainment for our wedding, and they nailed it! Dave & Giuseppe kept everyone on the dance floor all night, from my 3-year old nephew to my 75-year old grandmother. Everyone had a blast and we would highly recommend Mondo Entertainment for any event.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Destiny · Married on 10/15/2016

Fantastic! Kept the crowd moving all day and so happy to have Giuseppe with Domenico and I on our special day, and would gladly have him again??

Sent on 10/31/2016

Carol · Married on 10/01/2016

If you are looking to throw a party disguised as a wedding, then Mondo entertainment is who you NEED to hire. Your search stops here. We hired Giuseppe immediately after he DJ'd our friends wedding with the expectation that it can't get better than this... We were wrong. He blew the doors off our wedding. Nonstop dancing, great music, played to the vibe of our guests and never lost the crowd! All of our guess raved about our DJ and how they had the best time. Not to mention his setup is perfect for any style wedding. Put your hands up for HANDS DOWN the best in the business!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Randie · Married on 09/02/2016

I was totally pleased with the service that Giuseppe the DJ provided. He was energetic, very professional and played great music, everyone loved him! I would absolutely recommend his services to brides and others who are in need of a DJ.

Sent on 09/16/2016

K · Married on 08/26/2016

Phenomenal! DJ Guiseppe and Mondo Ent. were absolutely amazing! My husband and I dance the night away with our guest! Nothing but smiles and sweat! We also hired their drummer, which was a great addition to the entertainment. Guiseppe was professional and fun! The entire team accomadated all of our request, I would HIGHLY RECOMMENDED them. AFFORDABLE, QUALITY ENTERTAINMENT!

Sent on 09/09/2016

John · Married on 08/13/2016

Absolutely amazing!! Giuseppe and is team from Mondo entertainment did an outstanding job at our wedding. It was everything we can ask for and more. From day one dj Giuseppe was so helpful from helping us with song selection to just keeping us calm when we needed it. The energy at the wedding was awesome everyone was up all night. At the end of the night no one wanted to go home. Very very helpful from begin to end I would recommend Giuseppe and Mondo Entertainment to everyone i know. BEST DJ EVER!!!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Brenda · Married on 07/30/2016

Absolutely the best!!! Giuseppe was amazing from day one. He came to our house and met with us twice. He calmed my anxiety lol a few days before the wedding. He made me and my husband feel great with all the planning of the music. He took care of all of it. I would recommend him to anyone. He played great music that everyone loved! He got involved with the crowd. He was just amazing!!!! I would chose him again and again. Thank you for making our wedding day absolutely amazing!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Catrina · Married on 07/09/2016

DJ Giuseppe Paradiso and his partner helped to bring everything together perfectly for us on our wedding day. My husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing, and we were pleased to see the dance floor full all night long with great energy and smiling faces. Aside from the incredibly amazing music selections, the set up looked beautiful and lit up the whole reception room. The smoke effect helped make our first dance even more memorable, and the hollagram of our names looked beautiful. We wish we could relive the night all over again with Mondo entertainment!

Sent on 09/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/02/2016

Would like to start by saying Dj Giuseppe and Mondo Entertainment did and amazing amazing job at my wedding. We got married last month at the Venetian and it was out of this world. Our guest are still talking about how much fun they had. We could not have ask for a better dj. So energetic got the crowd going all night. The music played had everyone from all ages dancing. We are gonna highly recommended dj giuseppe and Mondo Entertainment to all our family and friends!!

Sent on 09/16/2016