The Monarch Studio Reviews

The Monarch Studio 4
The Monarch Studio 5
The Monarch Studio 6

Brooke · Married on 02/17/2012

Scott took the photographs for our wedding and even though it totally rained on us, the pictures came out fantastic! We were very pleased with him and his associate's professionalism. We had a great time and Scott captured it all in pictures!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Stephanie · Married on 11/20/2011

Absolutely LOVED the pictures!!! Even got couple shots of my guests so I can always remember who came. The coffee table book turned out stunning!!!

Sent on 09/21/2012
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/03/2011

Scott is amazing. He went above and beyond shooting our wedding at Marineland on May 3. He even sent us a few teaser shots within a couple days and by the looks of those teasers, we're going to be extremely pleased! We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. He brought his assistant Jenn with him and she was fantastic as well. They were both so down to earth and they fit into the wedding quite nicely. I'm so glad that we made the decision to go with Scott!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Annie · Married on 11/12/2010

Scott and his assistant were hired to capture my sister's wedding. As her sister and maid of honor, who lives 2500 miles away, it was important to me to arrive and see vendors taking care to create her perfect wedding day. Scott and Jenn were thoughtful, fun, professional, and a joy to work with. Most importantly, the pictures Scott has given me a preview of are brilliant. They will allow my sister and her husband (and all of us) a window into the wedding day forever. Scott and Jenn cemented the emotions and beauty of the day. An amazing photographer and delightful professional!

Sent on 11/24/2010

Chad · Married on 07/02/2010

Scott was a wonderful and fun photographer. He has a great attention to detail and he went the extra mile to make us happy. The photos that he took were amazing and we could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/23/2010

Betsy · Married on 06/20/2010

Scott was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Our reception was on a large Schooner (large sailboat) and he was able to take the most amazing shots of us and our group. I loved his use of different lenses to make for a unique set of photos, along with his ability to capture the most beautiful candid shots. He even climbed up one of the rope ladders near the sail to capture a picture of our entire group from high above! Talk about going the extra mile! :)

Sent on 11/22/2010

Deedria · Married on 04/03/2010

Scott was great to work with. I told him which photos I wanted (family issues) and he worked with me and them. I didn't even notice him taking pictures. The results are wonderful.

Sent on 04/24/2010

Camille · Married on 02/20/2010

Scott and his assistant photographed our beach wedding in February 2010 and did an excellent job. They were full of ideas, fun to work with, and really made us comfortable in front of the camera. What I really appreciated was that Scott visited the wedding site beforehand (he had never been to this state park) and came with a plan of specific areas that he wanted to photograph us in. Overall, we ended up with a variety of beautiful photographs that really tell the story of our perfect wedding day.

Sent on 11/23/2010

Megan · Married on 02/06/2010

Scott was professional, prompt and helpful - making suggestions to ensure he captured all the best moments of our wedding. He was thorough in his prep work, meeting with us a few times before wedding to discuss timelines and structure for the day/night. In addition to the prints, Scott created a beautiful photo book of memories that we keep on our coffee table and EVERYONE comments on how gorgeous everyone looks in the photos. Wedding photos are memories that last forever, so it is definitely something you want to invest in! Scott was worth every penny!!!

Sent on 11/28/2010
  • Spazzelina

Alexa · Married on 01/22/2010

Our wedding was captured exactly as we hoped it would- with brilliant pictures evoking all the emotions that surrounded us and our guests. Looking through the pictures was like reliving our wedding. The most appropriate words would be those of Mary Poppins “Practically perfect in every way”.

Sent on 02/15/2010

Emma · Married on 01/17/2010

Wow! Scott was amazing. He never stopped taking pictures and didn't miss a beat. He was amazing to work with and made us very comfortable. His professionalism and love for photography was well above any other photographer we met.

Sent on 01/21/2010

Heather · Married on 10/03/2009

Scott was great - he was everything and more we could have asked in a photographer for our wedding. It is difficult to choose something so important for one of the most special days of your life, and I felt comfortable with Scott every step of the way.

Sent on 11/08/2009

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2009

Scott photographed our wedding July 11th, 2009
    When Ryan and I first met Scott, we were super excited. Not only were his photos amazing, his personality was exactly what we were hoping to find in our wedding photographer! Scott is extremely personable and down to earth. He is eager to get to know you as person not just as a customer. Many of the photographers we met with in the same price range had portfolios that mainly consisted of posed, point and click type photos. Scott�s portfolio is out of this world! He really has a unique talent of capturing those personal moments in his photos. Looking through the albums, you feel like you are right there in the moment, you can literally feel the emotion!
    Scott went above and beyond to create a package that was personalized to what we wanted. He spent a lot of time to get to know Ryan and I (our interests, how we met, who we are as couple etc.) He took what he knew about us, and came up with so many creative ways to include our personalities in our engagement photos and wedding photos. Knowing how wonderful he was and how beautiful the pictures would turn out, I still was overwhelmed with surprise when I saw our wedding photos. The pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous. Each time I look at them I feel like I am reliving our special day, again and again.

Sent on 11/12/2009

Bonnie · Married on 06/20/2009

scott is a very personal-type guy. He is the type of person you feel like you have known for years. Beautiful and artistic pictures. Captured our wedding in a natural way, definantly captured the the happiest moment of our lives.

Sent on 11/10/2009

Bethany · Married on 11/29/2008

Zach Thomas at Monarch Photography was amazing to work with before, during, and after our wedding. He showed true professionalism and made sure to capture every special moment throughout our day. We are extremely happy with our wedding photos, so much so that Zach has continued to the photographer we choose to take our family photos! I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a wonderful photography experience on their wedding day!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Ashley · Married on 11/07/2013

Scott and his team were absolutely amazing. Personality, Professionalism and Perfection!!!

Sent on 12/13/2013

Laurel · Married on 04/22/2011

Creative, and patient. Made all the bridesmaids and I feel comfortable while getting dress. His assistants were all on point and courteous.

Sent on 05/10/2011

Tracey · Married on 06/03/2017

We worked with Zach and it was so easy and fun. We had engagement photos done with him and well as our wedding day photos. We both felt so comfortable. Our engagement photos and wedding photos were fun to shoot and after we got them back, they were so beautiful. Each session has different backgrounds and showed the beauty of St Augustine.

Sent on 08/26/2018

Christina · Married on 12/14/2013

I used Scott for my wedding photography and he was WONDERFUL. He makes pictures so much fun because he is smiling the entire time taking them, so you can tell he really enjoys what he does. He is easy to get along with with his easy going and friendly personality. He and his assistant Dave were very professional the entire time and Scott's pictures turned out GORGEOUS! I couldn't be happier with my pictures and I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Laura · Married on 09/25/2010

Scott and his assistant did a wonderful job with my St. Augustine Beach wedding! I only had them do ceremony and wedding party pictures. I wish I had had them do the reception as well. My fault for not thinking ahead!!!! They were very professional and had great ideas on different places and poses to take the pictures. I would totally recommend them!

Sent on 12/03/2010

Thomas · Married on 12/30/2011

3.0

Scott is one of the most talented photographers in the area. And what you're paying for is his exceptional talent and attention to detail. My wife and I could not be happier in the service and product we received from Scott. He was expensive but found a way to work within our budget and in return we have some of the best wedding photos I could have hoped for. Definitely worth the investment. On the back end, Scott has been attentive and despite having other clients and events, he provided our photo proofs in a reasonable time frame. Scott's prices for prints are expensive, so know that going in. But you will get photos you'll never forget. He was absolutely the best choice for us and would highly recommend using him again in the future.

Sent on 03/21/2012

Jillian & Dan · Married on 05/26/2013

Scott captured some great moments & was able to shoot some great family photos in the sun as it was above our head and they came out great. He definitely has great technical knowlege of his equipment and a good sense of composition which makes his skillset solid.

Sent on 09/10/2013

3.5

Scott did an amazing job! His work is beautiful.

Sent on 09/17/2012

Colleen · Married on 09/20/2015

4.2
      3.5

Scott is an amazingly talented photographer. He takes awesome candid shots.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 04/21/2012

4.2

They were everywhere T the wedding, seeming to blend in with the crowd and get great shots. They are professional and conducted themselves in a professional manor. My husband and I have amazing pictures for permant memories for the best day of our lives.

Sent on 09/19/2012