Monarch Productions Reviews

20 Reviews for Monarch Productions

• Taylor

Taylor · Married on 07/27/2019

Monarch Productions is outstanding

My husband and I were convinced to hire a videographer by my mother-in-law and we couldn't be happier that we went with Monarch Productions. Paul created a beautiful video that will allow us to re-live our amazing day for the rest of our lives. He worked well alongside our photographers to capture special moments of the bridal party getting ready, the church ceremony, the photography setting, and everything at the reception. Paul was able to edit the footage into a video that includes a trailer and each event from the wedding day and it could not have turned out more beautiful. He captured precious moments with our family and friends. The video and sound quality is outstanding. We highly recommend that you consider Monarch Productions as your videographer to capture all the special moments of your wedding day.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Krista · Married on 10/27/2018

So glad we went with Monarch!

Paul was fantastic!! He was always so open and honest with us from the first meeting to the end of our wedding. He was laid back and easy to work with through the whole process. He was always very quick to respond via email or text and answered all of our questions right away! We couldn’t be happier with the videographer we chose and can’t wait to see the video!! Thank you so much Paul!!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/26/2018

It was a last minute decision about having a videographer for my daughters wedding. I Called Paul very last minute and he was kind enough to take the job. He was a pleasure to work with and this was the best decision I almost didn’t make. He did a phenomenal job and I could not have been happier that we decided to have Paul video their special day. Very very happy with him and the quality of the videos. Definitely would recommend!!!!! Thank you Paul for creating the most amazing video of my daughters wedding.

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 08/25/2018

Please read I know it's long haha

Paul was every bride's dream to work with. He was very patient with me. I forgot to get something very important to him in a timely manner and he was very nice about it. As bad videographer could have sent me a snarky message. We cannot tell you all how thankful I am for him and the beautiful service he provides. He sent us the most incredible highlight video and full length video. I keep forgetting to time it but it's somewhere around an hour for the full length and his highlights range but either way I felt through my HOURS AND WEEKS of research his videos were MUCH better and longer and I appreciate that. I was not going to be happy if I spent so much for a twenty minute video or bad vocals during the ceremony (legitimate concerns based on what I saw of other videographers in the area). I also had a friend message me and tell me not to work with someone else that was commenting on a post in a WNY brides group because that videographer scammed them but they couldn't make an outcry about it yet because they were still dealing with legal proceedings against that person. Paul has lots of community ties so it's easy to tell he's not going to abandon the wonderful life he's created for himself to rip people off. It's a lot of money so be vigilant brides, don't get scammed by others. Just because they show up that day, some monsters will steal your footage and never edit or return it to you like my friend's experience. Paul also let us pick out our own music which some other place do not and that was also a game changer and really personalizes your video. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received about both videos and every anniversary when I share the highlight again on social media. Honestly, I've probably received in the upwards of thousands of compliments (many people repeatedly tell me how good it was still). Every coworker and random people I know gushed about how the video made them cry. I'm just getting to posting this now, almost two years later but that's because I procrastinate. We've watched the videos at family events and people really enjoy seeing the video as well as themselves. It's a great social activity. My ring bearer and flower girls felt like movie stars. My husband and I felt like movie stars. The video is so well done, I am so doubtful that anyone else could provide anywhere near the quality of service Paul does. Also, my husband fought me for like an extended period of time about getting a videographer at all. I got my way clearly but he told me multiple times he's so incredibly happy I stuck to my guns. We compromised and I paid 2/3 on this service but we both received something we will cherish FOREVER, and in some ways, even more so than our photos. Thank you again for the incredible service you provide, it very well may be the most wonderful product I have received ever, in my whole life.

Sent on 01/31/2020

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2018

Paul worked his butt off on our wedding day and had the most upbeat and positive vibes while doing so! He captured some amazing moments and behind the scene details. We are eternally grateful and so glad we found him to help us capture memories and the true emotions we all felt that day! We highly suggest booking Paul asap for your wedding, you will not regret it and will have live memories to last a lifetime. Thank you so much Paul for your easy partnership and dedication to your craft

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 06/30/2018

Of all the things we did for the wedding, I am by far the happiest that we decided to hire Paul as our videographer! Your wedding day goes by in a flash and you really do forget/ miss out on things that happen through the day! Paul, on the other hand, didn’t miss a thing! The video he put together for us was amazing and we received it less than a month after our wedding! I have watched it dozens of times and each time I relive all the emotions I felt that day! His work is amazing and he was by far one of the more reasonably priced videographers that I looked at (some can be VERY expensive). I highly recommend booking Paul as your wedding videographer, you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/06/2018
  • ashley

ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Monarch productions was seriously wonderful! We contacted Paul and he set up a meeting right away. The prices are more than fair and the quality of his work is just beautiful! I highly recommend Paul and Monarch Productions, You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/17/2018

sarah · Married on 12/09/2017

I highly recommend Paul! He did an amazing job and captured our special night in such a beautiful way. He worked very well with our photographer and made sure that he incorporated special moments of our day that we might not have noticed. My husband and I are so happy that we chose to go with Paul. Our Trailer and Video are both amazing!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Brianca · Married on 10/28/2017

Out of all the vendors we had as apart of our wedding day, If I had to chose only one to recommend it would be Paul at Monarch, I am so thankful for his talent,with what was a crazy, unpredicted, day to say the very least, he pieced together an absolutely beautiful video that we look forward to watching for years to come, he made our day look flawless, as if it went off without a single hitch, which was not the case.
    And to anyone who is wondering if Video is worth adding the the budget, or on the fence I strongly suggest it. Photos are wonderful, but there is nothing like a video of your wedding day, it goes by so quickly you forget so much that happens, We love ours!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Renee · Married on 09/09/2017

I am going to keep this simple. If you are even questioning a videographer for your wedding...DON’T!!! Paul was exceptional from start to finish and gave us the best memories to relive every time we watch our video!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Chelsey · Married on 06/10/2017

AMAZING! Seriously can't imagine anyone else being there to capture the video footage of our big day! For my husband and I, having video was equally as important as having a photographer. Paul was the first videographer we met with, and he was certainly the last! There was no need to look any further. He is the best!

Paul made us feel so comfortable that he would capture every moment at our wedding without being intrusive. He genuinely captured our personalities and our love so perfectly! We watched our video just the other night and we're truly blown away. It was like reliving the whole day over again!

We could not be happier with his work- it is truly priceless and something we will both hold near and dear to our hearts forever! Look no further!!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 06/03/2017

We are thrilled with our experience with Monarch Productions. We were not totally sure if we wanted videography for our wedding, and after seeing the end result, we absolutely cannot even imagine not having a video. It is simply spectacular! The video was very customized and really captured our personalities, too. The whole video captures everything up close, but we honestly didn't even realize Paul was there. He wasn't in the way at all and worked super well with our photographer, too. The video captured all the big things and all the small things - we are thrilled with how many of the small details were captured. Paul truly went above and beyond and we could not be happier with our decision to use Monarch. Thanks again!!!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Cristina · Married on 10/08/2016

I have to start off by saying that initially, I was not interested in a wedding video. To be completely honest, it was not even on my radar. My mind was instantly changed when I watched my cousin's wedding video, done by Monarch Productions. I was blown away! It was then I knew we HAD to have a video done by Monarch! My husband and I are so pleased with our wedding video. Paul is excellent at what he does! His attention to detail is so amazing. He captured so many moments that now we will never forget! Both of our families were completely awed about how the video turned out. It's like a movie! He truly is perfect at what he does and we are forever grateful! Paul is timely, organized, professional, and a genuinely nice person to work with. If you are getting married and you don't think you need a video- think again. You HAVE TO HAVE PAUL!

Sent on 04/21/2017

Kaylee · Married on 07/23/2016

My husband and I had the pleasure of having Paul video record our wedding. Not only did he capture our special moments, but he went above and beyond to truly represent who we are as a couple and our values. Whenever something happened in the day that we thought would be perfect to have on camera, Paul was already right there filming everything. Besides being a wonderful videographer, Paul is a very kind person and super easy to work with. He makes sure to accommodate any request and will even give you all of your unedited footage on a flash drive, if you would like that. His final product is beautiful and really takes you back to every moment of your special day. The trailer he produces really does highlight the most memorable moments of the day and he does it with an artistic flare. My husband and I also had the privilege of getting our love story captured, which was something I haven't seen anyone else do and I was more than happy with the results. I would highly recommend Paul to anyone. He truly makes a beautiful film and accommodates any request you may have. -Kaylee Goodier

Sent on 02/24/2017

Timothy · Married on 07/16/2016

Paul was referred to us by our photographer and did an amazing job. Quality and professionalism were superb and price was reasonable compared to others that we looked at; would definitely recommend to others.

Sent on 12/28/2016

My husband was the one who insisted on a videographer-so I asked him to take care of it and he picked Monarch Productions. What a great decision! Paul was an absolute joy to work with and although we never really saw him (he was like the invisible man) during the event-he captured everything! We now have a beautiful video of our entire day, including special moments between our guests and the festivities. He captured all of the little details of the reception and even stayed late to capture a few surprises I put together for my husband at the end of the reception. I would highly recommend him and his work. This will definitely not be a video we put on the shelf and look at 25 years later; we will be enjoying it much, much more!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Wendy · Married on 05/25/2008

Great price, great communication.

Sent on 06/02/2008
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 10/09/2010

Paul did a wonderful job, very professional and the video turned out fantastic!

Sent on 04/05/2011

Marissa · Married on 08/13/2016

Paul was so easy to work with and we can't say enough about the video he made. The trailer was so beautiful and a great recap of the day. Even the full length video was not drawn out, my husband and I put it on every now and then to watch, which I honestly didn't expect us doing! Another thing to mention, we had many compliments on how "out of the way" he was- yet was there capturing everything! II was a guest at another wedding recently where the videographer stood right up in the middle of the ceremony blocking everyone's view and was even in the way of some of their main photos! Paul even worked awesome with our photographers who he'd just met that day.-- I would recommend Paul to anyone !

Sent on 02/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2010

Working with Paul was a breeze and we were so thrilled with how our wedding video turned out in the end! Our one tiny criticism is that Paul put his own personal cards to promote his video business out on our guest book table and they were in all the picture and video shots. Kind of tacky.. we were a little bummed about that, but the service and product were excellent and that's what really matters!

Sent on 08/24/2011