Monarch Event Rentals Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Nina
    Nina V. Married on 11/19/2021

Go-to for all your event rental needs!

Monarch was accommodating with many changes throughout a postponed wedding, add-ons, and last-minute adjustments.

There was a slight misunderstanding in the contract, but their team was quick to rectify the situation, which I really appreciated as some vendors have not been as flexible!
  • Jennyrd1
    Jennifer Married on 07/02/2021

Beautiful Florals

Monarch delivered exactly what we wanted for wedding flowers because they were beautiful!! From the quality of service, pricing, the flowers and delivery, everything was perfect and we're so glad that we chose Monarch and will highly recommend them for any event!

Monarch Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! It was a pleasure working with you! We are so happy you loved your florals! Thank you for the recommendation!
  • Leah
    Leah Q. Married on 04/16/2021

Artistic Florals!

Absolutely loved working with Monarch for florals! They had such an artistic eye and made the process easy and we also so friendly and accommodating to work with! Brian and Fabian and their team were awesome! The florals were one of the easiest parts of planning our wedding, highly reccomend! Will add photos once we get them!

Monarch Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you Leah! We loved creating your florals for you and we are so happy you loved them! Thank you for your kind words and it was so nice working with you throughout the entire process!
  • Kaley
    Kaley P. Married on 01/16/2021

Perfect Dance Floor

We rented our dance floor from Monarch and it was perfect! I highly recommend them for your rental needs.
  • Briana
    Briana A. Married on 03/14/2020

Great Rental Company

Monarch took care of our glassware, farm tables, napkins, and drink dispensers. They were kind and helpful throughout the process. Also, I researched quite a few Austin rental companies, and I felt they were very reasonably priced.
  • Kristal
    Kristal Married on 02/22/2020

great customer service, pleasure to work with

Offered us colored table cloths for no extra charge (as compared to basic white ones). They had them pressed and ready for pick up except for one which was damaged. Not only did they replace it but they delivered it to our venue free of charge on the same day. Return process was quick and easy.
  • Becca
    Becca S. Married on 02/15/2020

Great rental option for everything - dishes, serving platter, furniture, heaters and more!

At the recommendation of our planner with Lovely Day Events, we rented many things from Monarch for our wedding at Prospect House - ranging from flatware, glassware, dishes, serving platters, napkins, tables, linens, coat racks, furniture, to heaters. It was great to have a one stop shop for all of our rentals since we are not from Austin and did not want to purchase many things locally. Monarch offered a great variety at very reasonable prices over other competitors. The staff was responsive and reliable. While they missed the delivery of one important piece of furniture early in the day, they responded quickly and had it there within an hour, which was still well before the event started. I would definitely recommend Monarch Event Rentals.
  • Abby
    Abby L. Married on 10/19/2019

Quality and Beautiful Event Rentals

We rented farm tables and foldable chairs from Monarch Event Rentals! We had such a good experience with this company and would highly recommend them to anyone around! They were on time and very efficient when it came to delivery and setting up and breaking down, we were very impressed and pleased with our experience!

Monarch Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. It’s always a pleasure working with great customers like you! Congratulations on your big day and we look forward to more events together!
  • Shiraz
    Shiraz G. Married on 07/12/2019

Best Staff & Inventory! Monarch makes magic happen

I have been a venue manager for 8 years and hands down it makes the biggest difference on the wedding day when the rental company is professional and caring. That is everything about Monarch that I love! Knowing my couples are working with Monarch is a huge relief knowing there will be fully taken care of, especially if they use Monarch for rentals, florals, and everything else -- I love their all-inclusive option! Their inventory is fantastic and able to fit any bride's vision, and I cannot say enough about their floral department. I have been blown away with how they operate day of creating stunning arrangements from big to small and have the best staff. You will want to be friends with them all by day's end.
  • Mackenzie
    Mackenzie Married on 03/30/2019

High Quality for Lower Price

Monarch Event Rentals provides high quality rentals for any event at a lower or competitive cost than every other rental company in Austin, Texas. Monarch’s rental items are high quality and kept in great condition. They made many changes to my quote throughout my wedding planning process and consistently got everything correct and accurate. On the day of, there wasn’t anything missing from our order and all of our rentals were perfect for what we needed. As far as cost goes, you’re not going to find anything better in Austin. They have competitive items for a lower cost. I would highly recommend them for any of your event rental needs.
    Jessica Married on 06/30/2018
    These people are AMAZING!! They had great prices, they delivered everything, and picked everything up at the end of the night (definitely worth it...way less stressful).

Also...I think I called them like 10 times because I kept changing my order. I'd be like hm...let's get napkins. Then a week later I'd add something else. They were always helpful and always friendly!!
    Reena Married on 05/27/2018

Monarch Event Rentals is the BEST!

Jennifer, Glo, and the entire staff at Monarch Event Rentals were incredible! I chose a private estate on Lake Travis to have my wedding and while the estate and views were stunning, the event venue had nothing on site. I had to bring every single table, fork, glass, water dispenser, etc.... I felt completely overwhelmed! I am still thanking my lucky stars that Jennifer Torrez was in the office they day I walked into Monarch. Despite not having an appointment, she sat down with me and went through EVERYTHING I needed - including all the little things I never would have even thought of! After reviewing multiple rentals vendors, I found that Monarch had the best selection of modern decor items, and their prices were significantly lower than the competition. On top of that Jennifer and Glo were there every step of the way to help with all the details and calm my nerves. On the day of our wedding, they went above and beyond to make sure everything looked perfect! I am so happy I chose Monarch and have already recommended them to friends. Thanks again to the entire Monarch team for making our wedding day beautiful and stress-free!
  • User2984504 2+ years ago
    Jennifer is the very best! She and the crew go out of their way to make sure that everything is perfect for your special day! Her pricing is amazing too! I highly recommend Monarch to anyone planning a wedding!
    Julien Married on 03/10/2018
    Monarch event rentals is absolutely incredible! I've been using them for all of my rental needs for some time now, and no matter what the situation they ALWAYS come through. Jennifer and her staff are amazing. Definitely 5 stars, would absolutely recommend to anyone
    Hannah Married on 12/16/2017

Great selection!

I had the pleasure of working with Monarch for a styled shoot. They were so helpful during the process. I love the variety they have with their items and how modernized their inventory is. It's hard to find a rental company that stays up to date with their rentals and the wedding industry style (since it's always changing), but Monarch had a great selection!
    Kristen Married on 04/08/2017
    They were so easy to work with and allowed us to pick up and drop off the linens to save money. The linens looked amazing!

Monarch Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you Kristen. We so appreciate your wonderful review! We look forward to working with you again!
    Trina Married on 02/22/2017
    Monarch Event Rentals is the best value for your dollar. They are professional and a great compny to work with. They always have all the new linen styles and they are priced at the right. I am a wedding planner and I would not use any other rental company for my clients. Thank you Monarch for being the best in the rental industry in Austin TX.
    Erika Married on 02/15/2017
    I used Monarch for my own wedding, and repeatedly use them for my company, as I am a venue coordinator. I recommend them to every bride, including my sister in law, and everyone has nothing but great reviews of the customer service, pricing, and selection. I've never had even the slightest complaint regarding their services. The staff is friendly, and always willing to assist. I always look forward to working with them!
    J Married on 02/11/2017
    Delivered exactly what I needed on time and very efficient! Always very accommodating and very responsive! Love working with Monarch!
    Michelle Married on 12/31/2016
    As an event planner specializing in weddings, I appreciate a great value that I can recommend to my clients. Monarch is the least expensive rental company in town, hands down. Jennifer is always quick to reply to me AND my clients and always makes recommendations if she doesn't have something or can't get it for some reason or another from one of her many sources. She tries to be as accommodating as possible which is why I keep going back again and again. Her love of linens actually surpasses my own and I always enjoy seeing her enthusiasm when she gets new fabrics in to show off. :) It's fun to go to their design studio and play with various fabrics, colors and textures. The staff is quick to help if you ask them or leave you alone to let you play if you don't. I LOVE the fact that they have draping services because that is something I don't offer. With Austin being a destination wedding location, it can get expensive to get married here. Do yourself a favor and save a little money (or a LOT) by using Monarch Event Rentals. What can it hurt to get a quote to compare?
    Lauren Married on 11/05/2016
    Monarch is always quick to respond to my emails and their pricing is very reasonable. Jennifer is always our yes-woman and as wedding coordinators, we truly appreciate it :)
    Jennifer Married on 10/30/2016
    Jen at Monarch is so helpful. They have so many options. I was very pleased with the service and the quality. I would recommend Monarch to anyone. They were able to answer all of my questions and I got exactly what I wanted. Thank you Monarch!
    Paulina Married on 05/14/2016
    We ordered benches, chairs, and tables from Monarch. The office staff was very easy to get in contact with and had reasonable prices. The delivery was very quick and the pick up was very quick. They did a great job.
    Rosemary Married on 01/31/2016
    Working with Jennifer is amazing. The company, people and customer service is above and beyond. The value you get for the cost of service far beats its many competitors.
    We love working with Monarch!
    Brooke Married on 01/16/2016
    Monarch event rentals was very easy to work with and offered a great value. We rented the chiavari chairs during their big rental sale in the summer. We were so happy that we went with these chairs instead of the garden or typical banquet chairs that our venue offered. They really helped to make the room look more elegant and cohesive with our color scheme. We also rented a sequin runner for the sweetheart table that was beautiful. For the price and the quality of the items Monarch was definitely a great choice for our rentals.