Monadnock Tent & Event Reviews

28 Reviews for Monadnock Tent & Event

Monadnock Tent & Event 1
Monadnock Tent & Event 2

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

We contacted Monadnock Tent roughly 20 hours before our wedding after a different rental company cancelled on us. They responded right away and had a team delivering tables, chairs, benches, and bars for our wedding that evening. Everyone we worked with from the owner John, to the office manager even the delivery crew was an absolute pleasure to work with. We only wish we had rented with Monadnock Tent from the very beginning!!

Monadnock Tent & Event 3
    Monadnock Tent & Event 4

Terri · Married on 09/15/2018

John and his crew were wonderful to work with. They were flexible, kept me up to date regarding delivery times and consulted with me every step of the way. They were even able to add an item at the last minute. Invoices were easy to read, payments were easy to make and received receipts in a timely fashion. Very reasonably priced.

Lauren · Married on 09/08/2018

Saved the Day!

Monadnock Tent came through in a pinch for me and I could not be more thankful! When I got let down last minute by the awful Boston Rustic Rentals after hearing horror story after horror story but still being hopeful they would come through for me, I realized I needed to find an alternative solution and Monadnock Tent was just that! Two weeks before they helped me bring my winery vision to life and were responsive, on time, professional and affordable. Debbie even offered to help call around to other places when they weren’t sure they could fulfill something on my order and she helped me with DIY solutions where needed. Thank you for being such a savior and reliable vendor, highly recommend!

• User5435557 · 1+ year ago

MT&E was great to work with! They recommended the best size of tent and amount of tables, set everything up the day before and let us keep the tent for the whole weekend so we didn't have to stress about taking everything down immediately. They set everything up and took it down, saving us a lot of time. Everything was clean, and in great condition- would definitely recommend them!

Gretchen · Married on 09/30/2017

Monadnock Tent and Event was a great source for all of our rentals. They responded quickly to emails and phone calls and were always so professional and helpful. They had a variety of options for us to chose with and we were really pleased. We changed our minds and our guest count a few times and they were so patient with us and accommodating.

Leah · Married on 07/02/2017

The team at Monadnock Tent & Event were lovely to work with! They were thoughtful and responsive throughout the entire planning process. They were also able to accommodate all of our requests, and even had some little extras available for rent (like giant coolers) that were incredibly helpful. Would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a tent or other event supplies!

Jen · Married on 10/31/2015

Tabitha is a godsend. When my wedding venue closed, Tabitha emailed me out of the blue with vendors that had my wedding date open and that were expecting my call. One of the locations she suggested was the farm we got married at. So besides the guy who came to set up the tables and chairs 2 or so hours late it was a wonderful experience.

Amy · Married on 10/03/2015

Tabitha and the whole team at Monadnock Tent and Event were absolutely fantastic! They walked us through the whole process and were extremely responsive to my many questions along the way. The tent was exactly how we envisioned it and they made everything so simple that we were able to relax all weekend and really take it in. All of our friends and family were raving about what a magical setting it was. I cannot recommend them enough, you will not be disappointed!

Betsy · Married on 09/11/2015

I found this company very easy, pleasant and professional to work with. Their efforts helped to make my wedding day go very smoothly.

Linda · Married on 09/05/2015

Monadnock tent rental had high quality rentals. They are prompt , courteous and professional.
    Their are many products to choose. They were very accommodating.
    Their prices are very reasonable!

Lindsay · Married on 08/29/2015

Everyone at a Monadnock Tent & Event were awesome to work with! They responded to my needs very quickly and we're always so friendly! Tabitha worked very close with me every step of the way providing me with amazing support and help throughout my wedding planning! I would highly recommend them to anyone! They are very professional and accommodated all my needs! Not to mention the things I rented from them were awesome! Thank you Monadnock!!

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2015

MT&E was great to work with! We needed a lot of rentals for our back yard, lakeside wedding and they worked with us from beginning to end to accommodate all of our requests (even last minute changes). Their team was wonderful and the owner, John was fabulous. He came out to measure the property a few months before the wedding and assured us that everything would work well in the space and helped us plan out the layout, especially when it was hard to picture how everything will fit together!

I highly recommend them if you are planning a wedding or event.

Jessica · Married on 08/08/2015

I highly recommend Monadnock Tent. They did a great job helping to plan my wedding with the right size tent and other accessories. Tabitha was very responsive to my emails and accommodated the changes I made along the way. John helped us with a site visit to assure we picked the best spot for our tent. It was delivered, set up, and taken down with no issues. I loved my whiskey barrel with tree slice for my wedding cake!

Traci · Married on 08/08/2015

Tabitha was supremely helpful and patient with me throughout the arduous planning process. Her professionalism and advice was hugely helpful. John was also great- coming to our venue and helping us decide what made the most sense as far as placement of the tent. Thanks guys!

Karen · Married on 07/18/2015

Our tent was BEAUTIFUL, CLEAN AND CRISP! Tables and chairs looked and felt like highest quality furniture. Everyone was empressed! Best display of quality professionals! Thank you SO much!

Paul · Married on 06/27/2015

The two folks who run This company, John and Tabitha were outstanding in their support and advice to us. There was never a phone call not returned in the same day. Every question was answered, even the screwball ones we had. They told us we were the biggest wedding they had ever done. I wouldn't have know that. Everything was just as promised, on time and perfectly set up.

I would recommend them at every opportunity.

Tabitha was amazing to work with throughout our wedding planning process. She responded to my emails promptly and was available to answer all of my questions. She also worked closely with our caterer to ensure we would have the proper amount of service ware for our guests. Monadnock Tent Rentals came highly recommended to us by a friend and I would like to forward that recommendation to all future event planners!!!

Brendon · Married on 09/27/2014

You guys were awesome. Great communication, friendly workforce, and excellent job!

Paul · Married on 09/26/2014

John and his crew were OUTSTANDING!!! They made sure they were on time, and were extremely professional! I can't say enough about them. I would only use them going forward for my rental needs in the Keene area. The other people I contacted in the area were rude and gave me a "take it or leave" attitude. John and Tabitha were the best!!!

John and Tabitha were helpful from start to finish. They were dedicated to making our event beautiful and were flexible as last minute things arose. The tent we rented from them was absolutely gorgeous, as were the farm tables and bars, and we were so thrilled with the outcome. I knew we were in good hands; worry free experience.

Dixie · Married on 07/26/2014

So John, Tabitha and the crew were always a delight to work with, even when I'm sure I wasn't a delight to work with. I changed the orientation of the tent, I wanted a bigger dance floor, I had guests who were over-helpful and a half dozen other things but Monadnock Tent just took everything in stride and did everything they could to make it happen for me.
    I've used them twice and if I ever need tents again I know exactly who to call!

And the prices were right!

Abby · Married on 06/21/2014

Monadnock Tent was so friendly, relaxed, and professional! The perfect combination for my backyard New Hampshire wedding! Their farmer tables and wooden chairs were absolutely beautiful. I also had a multi-colored wedding with different colored napkins, etc. They were super organized and totally willing to go with any changes I needed to make! I never thought I was a wedding person, but after dealing with them, they make me want to do it again! I highly recommend their rental services to anyone.

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Wonderful experience with Monadnock Tent! I highly recommend John and his team for your wedding.

Amy · Married on 09/23/2017

My daughter had most of the contact with John and his staff, at Monadnock Tent & Event, however she always kept me informed of when she had communicated with them. She never once voiced anything negative, in fact, she said that they were always very helpful and accommodating.
    I, however, had the awkward "task" of having to call and ask John to please move the caterer's tent, because it had been placed in the pathway where the bridal party would be walking in, for the ceremony. It was a very busy event weekend for them, too (September 23, 2017). John was very gracious with his response and arranged a time to meet me, at the venue, with his staff to move the tent.

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

I think the services were great and the staff accommodated you every way they could to ensure you were happy with their products/services. As an anxious person, I appreciated their immediate responses.